-losing
-getting up early
-the rain
-being girly
-bugs (spiders the most)
-lag
-akward situations (yeah......)

||Look how special I am||
Give me a game and I beat it, no matter how long it takes, my persistance is unbeatable. Well I also do have the habit of dumb luck, sometimes just the way I take things in and treat them as a game I've played, they turn out in my favor.
||What People Say i'm like||
Well when people first look at me they see an intense gamer that they think has no life and conclude it with me still having my ears. Dead Wrong they are, I mean sure I like games..a lot but there's more to me then that. I'm hardworking and willful with optimism that could change a really bad situation to a mere problem with a little convincing. I do have a bit of a temper when things get really out of hand and messy but usually I'm that girl who will look at things and be able to see them in a different way, like a clue to a game. I'm what people call unique, different, and awesome in the same sentance.
|| This is how my lifes been so far...||
My Past, quite boring and uneventful if you ask me but since you asked I'll tell you all about it since you seemed so interested in it. One of three children in a middle class house, my parents both working for a company for gaming design so you can see where I got my gaming from.So like parents like child, I began to move into the virtual world of rpg's gaining an interest as well as an idea of the future for me. Most would expect my grades to either be threw the roof or dwindel from my master controllr skills but I graduated highschool with average grades.

Right now I attend part time at a gaming design college but so far it's been quite the bore with too many lectures not enough playing and I work online as a moderator to a game called Wisdom Resurrection, there's not much of an income but enough for a ramen everyday college life I supose.

||A song in my head||
The Game
Endless

User Image

||The person controlling my strings||
Chibi_tomb_robber 
||The name I was given by birth||
Daizu Mori 
||My other name is...||
Endless
||You can find it||
Right wrist
||I'm the..||
Fighter  
||I know I’m a||
a man 
||but I'm liking the||
bisexual 
||Don't I look young||
19) 
||When you look at me you'll see that I..||
Don't have ears 
||Some things I love 
-violence
-rain
-winning
-his sacrifice
-games
||Somethings I hate||
-losing
-being weak
-anyone hurting his sacrifice
-being held back
- Septimal Moon

Not bad at spells, better at physical fighting.
Daizu is like an attack dog. He's very loyal, and always ready to attack on command. He doesn't have the best people skills, but would do anything his sacrifice, even if it meant getting himself killed. He doesn't trust anyone outside of his sacrifice. He is rather violent. He likes to hurt people. He likes it more if his sacrifice is actually okay with it. He only listens to his sacrifice. He needs his sacrifice to keep him in check other wise he'll violence might get him into trouble.  
Daizu was born into a poor family. When Septimal Moon came and asked to take Daizu off their hands, being Daizu was a fighter after all. His family let him go, leaving one more mouth to feed. He grew up in the school, learning how to fight with spells. He always preferred just punching people. After as several years, he started to hate the school. He ran away. He found his sacrifice not too long ago and won't leave her alone now. He found a purpose in his life and he likes that.  
||A song in my head||
Tatu Sacrifice
Merciless

User Image
Smmoosh
Kyo Yuuta
||My other name is...||
Merciless
||You can find it||
On the back of my neck
||I'm the..||
Fighter
||I know I’m a||
Male obviously
||but I'm liking the||
Girls
||Don't I look young||
Have ears
||Somethings I love||

☺Women
☺Catchy beats
☺Blood shed
☺His ears and tail
☺Lazy Days
☺Bananas

||Somethings I hate||

☻Getting wet
☻Losing
☻Birds
☻Silence
☻Weaklings
☻Vegetables

I'm known for my physical abilities more than my mental ones. My speed and my agility are the most impressive, even outside of battle and I make sure to keep myself in tip top shape at all times. As an extra, I'm also a master at hide and seek...if that means anything.
Now most people will probably try to convince you that I'm obnoxiously persistent, perverted, vain, and all sorts of unflattering things, but don't listen to them. I mean, is it a sin to stop ad enjoy one's reflection every now and then? Anyway, I'd like to consider myself a little more laid back and easy to get along with than what people make me out to be. Is it my fault I have an insatiable blood lust at times? Everyone has a dark side to them and it just happens mine enjoys fighting...and blood...and winning. Ok so I'm not a perfect angel, but I'm really not a bad guy...I swear.
It's pretty rare to find a guy my age with a set of ears and a tail still, especially when I have no trouble with the ladies, but don't be fooled; I protect my virginity just as vigilantly as I protect my sacrifice. It all stems from my early days as a good for nothing stray, wandering around in search of food and fighting to stay alive. I must admit those were dark days and probably where my blood lust grew from, but that's where I earned my nickname "Panther". Soon enough other strays knew well to stay away from anyone bearing my description. Those days came to an end when SHE entered the scene though. I don't know what it was, but something inside me changed and she quickly tamed me before I could get away. Together we became Merciless because of my blood lust in battle and because that is what I am to anyone who dares to cross my sacrifice.

When I'm not fighting I spend my days working part time as a bouncer at clubs and bars. It makes decent money and gives me a good excuse to sink my claws into someone without getting in trouble. I never went to school and will never have the desire to. When I'm not working I can almost always be found where ever my sacrifice is.

||A song in my head||
Paint it Black
Zero

User Image
dis awkward silence
Takashi Mura
||My other name is...||
Zero
||You can find it||
Just above my left hip
||I'm the..||
Fighter
||I know I’m a||
Male
||but I'm liking the||
Boys and gals
||Don't I look young||
Twenty-five
Don't have ears
||Somethings I love||
My one and only Sacrifice
Coffee
Sleeping
Roadtrips
Microwaveable meals
Trying new spells

||Somethings I hate||
Disappointing his Sacrifice
Having spells countered
Failure
Being tardy
Isolation

As "Zero," I am impervious to pain and can literally fight to the death with no problem. I specialize in offensive spells and direct countering. I have a knack for hunting down my Sacrifice.
I am relatively calm and level, dispassionate even. I can't seem to get excited over anything. I'm boring, I guess. I am not an outgoing person, though timid is neither the best word to call me. Conversations just aren't my forte - at least with people I have no relations to. However, I'm very attention to those of interest; I have an eye for small detail. I'm docile and obedient, quite passive, to those in authority, which includes Septimal Moon and my Sacrifice as well. On the other hand, there seems to be a switch when it comes to my Sacrifice. I may be a bit possessive over mine, and I yearn for their attention. I tend to be very protective. When it comes to orders, I put forth all my effort into carrying them out, the only exception being if it puts my Sacrifice in extreme danger. In battle, I'm not particularly bloodthirsty or violent, nor am I merciful or relenting. Rather, it would be accurate to say I am direct and precise. I do what I must to finish it, even if it involved underhanded or brutal methods. A conscience never proved to be valuable to me, you could say.
As an experiment for the Zero Project, I was designed to be the "ideal" Fighter, along with my "ideal" Sacrifice. I don't recall for how long exactly, but I've been under the Septimal Moon for as long as I can remember. I was trained relentlessly at Seven Moon Academy, almost to the point of exhaustion. Not that I entirely minded; the pain - or rather, lack thereof - never bothered me. Being a Zero certainly has its pros. I can feel no physical pain no matter the wound; therefore, I was taught to focus more on offense. However, bearing the name Zero also has its downside. Pain exists for a reason, to let us know when our life is in danger. Too many times have I almost died due to this lack of feeling. More importantly, life eventually became dull for me. Training and training and training - it was all a redundant routine; I almost grew sick of it. I was lonely. I've been taught all my life that my purpose was to become the ideal Fighter. But doubt has its ways of worming itself into people's minds. If my purpose was to become this perfect Fighter, what would happen to me if I couldn't? Would my existence be meaningless?

But I found a reason for existing, one that was forcibly put onto me. That day I met my Sacrifice for the first time. It was a while, but later did I realize what a wondrous gift they were. We were, after all, literally made for each other. They would be solely mine, and I would be solely theirs. They were my other half, that piece I was missing. I would be needed, even if I was deemed a failure by the Septimal Moon, because we both shared the same name. I was determined to be perfect, not for Septimal Moon, but for my Sacrifice. So I will continue to devote my body and soul to them - whether they want it or not. I don't very care for reciprocated feelings, as long as my own get through.

Recently, I've been given a bit more freedom in my life. While I must regularly report to Septimal Moon, I can now live independently and live with less restrictions. I've recently picked up a part-time job at a family-owned cafe, as Septimal Moon hasn't allowed me to take on a full-time job yet.

||A song in my head||
Distant Fields
Soulless

User Image
Smmoosh
Lia Ruslan
||My other name is...||
Soulless
||You can find it||
Across my Heart
||I'm the..||
Sacrifice
||I know I’m a||
Lady
||but I'm liking the||
Men
||Don't I look young||
Don't have ears
||Somethings I love||

☺Being in control
☺Exotic Foods
☺The cold
☺Bubble Baths
☺Ruthlessness
☺My unit...though you could hardly call it love. More like acceptance which is more than anyone else is ever going to get.

||Somethings I hate||

☻Feeling powerless
☻Low-class people
☻People in general actually
☻Loud sounds
☻Being hot
☻Displays of affection

There are very few things that I am not good at but my specialties lay in modeling and manipulating others.I also have an extremely high pain tolerance which makes me a highly valuable sacrifice.
I'm sure there was once a time when I was considered a decent human being, but that had to have been many, many years ago...before I can remember anyway. All that's left anymore is a cold heart incapable of feeling emotion. My past has made me hard and bitter, but I own these emotions now, proud to call them my own. I have taken charge of my life and expect to be treated like a queen even if my mannerisms at times may be the complete opposite of how a queen should behave. I have little patience or love for people in general and will not hesitate to be blunt or even rude with them. Call it mean if you will, what do I care?
Needless to say, I had a dark childhood and past in general. I born into power and money, but the good life for me ended when I was very, very young. My father was a drunk and one of the most vile human beings I have ever been blessed to encounter in my life. Or perhaps that should be my mother since she just looked the other way every time he wronged me. Sick....worthless...vile...the both of them. I was just a product to provide my father more money that he didn't need and he sold me to business partners, friends, strangers...even some family members. Notice how I don't have ears? Well let's just say they were stolen from me..violently. See the scars on my cheek? Those mark the day when whatever pitiful amount of humanity I had left was shredded and thrown into the crapper by my own mother. I went to her, crying, begging for her to help me and make it stop. Instead it was all my fault, I had brought this upon myself and shamed her...imagine...a six year old shaming her own mother. Rather than sympathy or mercy I received two slashes from the knife she had been wielding and that's when I learned that human beings were evil creatures.

I suppose you could say I'm evil too since I killed my parents and every person who had ever laid a hand on me after that day. Impossible for a six year old? Nay, not for one as clever and as dead on the inside as I. Best part is with some waterworks and the fresh scars on my face, the police had no trouble pinning the blame on someone else other than the pitiful orphan with no ears. I ran away before they could place me with some other despicable family, making sure to grab as much money as I could on my way out. With it I supported myself until I was old enough to join a modeling agency at thirteen. I was perfect for the job they said and even offered to pay for surgery to cover up my scars. I declined, keeping them and opting for makeup coverage instead. These scars are what keep me as far away from human as possible and remind me that all people are scum and never to be trusted. Even my own unit I don't trust completely...but fate is fate, isn't it?

||A song in my head||
Field of Innocence
Merciless

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Chibi_tomb_robber 
Yajoi Mofi 
||My other name is...||
Merciless name)
||You can find it||
back of neck 
||I'm the..||
Sacrifice /color] 
||I know I’m a||
female 
||but I'm liking the||
boys 
||Don't I look young||
Don't have ears 
||Somethings I love||
outside tv clubbing,candy,sunny days  
||Somethings I hate||
losing, being alone,spiders,spicy foods,rain, 
can sew clothes as a hobby, likes to cosplay, maker her own clothes
Yajoi is easy going for the most part, happy go lucky. She smiles a lot, just wanting to have fun. At the same time, she can get stern with her fighter and does what she can to keep him in line. She prefers to be happy and not worry about her fighter, but her fighter is her first job is always with her fighter.  
|| What People Say i'm like .||
Yajoi grew up in normal happy home. She got into anime and cosplay at a young age, loving making the clothes for it. She likes to go clubbing, and sometimes making her own club clothes. She loves her fighter dearly, even if she had to keep him inline somethings. She's not afraid to be stern with him if she needs to be. She looks a lot younger than she is, something she uses to manipulating people. Currently she's working as a stripper. She makes a lot of money because she looks so young.She loves to work it, but sometimes people get touchy. She's shows no mercy when she attacks them for touching her, sometimes doing worse than the bouncer. She does let people touch her, even when they're just bumping into her. She doesn't like being touched. She also doesn't take no for an answer from her fighter. He's her fighter so he should listen to her, no questions.  
||A song in my head||
butterfly
Zero

User Image
SwitchToaster
Tiberia "Ria" Porter
||My other name is...||
Zero
||You can find it||
Right below my left hip
||I'm the..||
Sacrifice
||I know I’m a||
Female
||but I'm liking the||
Men
||Don't I look young||
Have ears and a tail. Much to my distaste.
||Somethings I love||
-Coffee
-Colored pens
-Music
-Sketchbooks
-Blacklight

||Somethings I hate||
-Anything with more than 4 legs
-Getting wet
-Other women (mostly)
-Authority
-Cotton balls

I'm known for my calligraphy and ability to climb.
Mostly anyone who comes in contact with me will say that I'm sarcastic, snarky and probably a little more blunt than I need to be. Really, I'm not here to please people and those who I do make effort for mean something to me (and may whatever god you worship have mercy on your soul should you hurt them).
Well, I work in a bar, if that tells you anything. Probably not the best career choice for me, considering I'm not the most friendly face but I suppose it helps keep the patrons in line. I'm not very strong unless you really tick me off, though I don't let that be known. Anger seems to trigger an enormous amount of strength within me. Though I may not have the greatest social skills, I do actually enjoy my job on most days because I get to see how people interact, both sober and inebriated. Amazing how different people can be with a little alcohol floating in their system...

When I'm not working, I'm usually up in a tree drawing in my sketchpad. Because I can.

||A song in my head||
BZRK
Soulless

User Image
Lovely Claire Redfield
Renji Touma
||My other name is...||
Soulless
||You can find it||
Right over my Heart
||I'm the..||
Fighter
||I know I’m a||
Boy
||but I'm liking the||
any boy or girl I get my hands on
||Don't I look young||
Don't have ears
||Somethings I love||

-Knives
-Picking Fights
-Preying on the Weak
-Skateboarding
-Losing myself
- breaking the rules
||Somethings I hate||

-My father...or well hated would be a better word heh
-People
-Innocent people
-Be told what to do
-being bored
-Feelings, and all you bleeding hearts XP

I've a good Skater, an even better fighter, and the best at losing all signs of humanity.
If you had to describe me with a few words I think your list would start off with Sadistic, Manipulative, Hateful, and overall person you don't want to piss off. I'm a loose cannon at times thinking with the uttermost thought of entertainment. If we want to cozy up the words and make them sound frilly I guess you could say I'm a free spirit. I do what I want to do without thinking about the consequences or the effects of what happens to others. Why you might ask? Because I don't care. The feelings that people allow to cloud their judgement merely holds them back to reaching the top and achieving their goals. I've merely disregarded those feelings and am unbound by pathetic setbacks such as morals and guilt. It's a dog eat dog world out there, and to be a predator you've got to through you humanity out the window
|| This is how my life's been so far...||
My life story is truly a hell on Earth, starting when my Mother had cheated on my Dad when I was 6 and had ran off with another guy..the b***h. That's when my Dad started drinking and my life became a living hell. I seemed like merely a tool in his eyes, a punching bag when he had a bad day at work or when he was too drunk to even know who he was. I endured every hit that came my way, every cigarette he seared into my chest, every cut he gave to my skin. My thoughts back then was that he was my father and no matter what he did, I had to respect him and most of all love him for things would get better. My optimism on this situation only proved that I was a fool for that kind of thinking as the abuse only doubled until that night. I lost my ears when he let his drinking buddies do what they wanted with me when I was 13. They passed me around like a beer bottle, the humiliation of it all was the final straw. I was like a ticking time bomb waiting to explode through the years and it only took that night when I fired back, ended the abuse as well as his life.That night I lose my own soul it seemed, my mind not regretting nor feeling any guilt for what I had done. Nothing inside me felt bad for wielding a knife against my own father, for I felt in control, power hungry with every stab I had made.

Since then I've grown to be the perfect predator against all those that stood in my way, the world was a cruel place so why not join in the fun and watch the world burn with a little fun of my own. I wandered from city to city, looking for anything amusing to draw my attention to. Then the woman as devilish as me, walked into my life. Her sinful beauty yet brutal and destructive personality was only the perfect woman in this Soulless Unit. Despite her Modeling being overall a bore, I stick with my partner in crime hoping that with her we can truly being to raise some hell against the world..who knows who we'll start with.

||A song in my head||
I will not Bow- Breaking Benjamin
Breathless

User Image

XxTheLovelyJxX
Jezabel Aria Orion
||My other name is...||
Breathless
||You can find it||
Above my right hip bone
||Im the..||
Sacrifice
||I know I’m a||
Female
||but Im liking the||
Pansexual
||Dont I look young||
||When you look at me youll see that I..||
Do not have ears
||Somethings I love||

+My fighter
+Sweets
+Funnel cakes
+Carnivals and festivals
+Thunderstorm

||Somethings I hate||

~Disobedience
~Arrogance
~Bugs
~Television
~Obnoxious people

In her spare time, She is a singer songwriter and performs at little bars around town. Shes also musically inclined meaning she can play numerous instruments.
||What People Say im like||
Outgoing and fun to be around. She enjoys the company of others and ow easy to be around. However, when it comes to a fight, she goes frim lighthearted to intense. She takes her fights seriously and will do anything to win. Her friendship is cherished and if you are enemies with her, beware because shes liable to mess your day up. /color]
Jezabel grew up with a family that cared less. Her sister had a child at a young age So she pretty much never stood a chance. It didnt bother her much though. She somehow managed to get through high school and graduated. Shortly after, she found out what her real passion was; music. Not only had she discovered that, she also managed to discovered the true meaning to her strange birth mark.

Jezzie tries to live a normal life most of the time and still surrounds herself with loved ones. She does music around town and is known for her great talents. She hopes one day that she will become something bit but knows her chances are slim. So in the meantime, she takes online college courses to get a bachelors degree in English. If she couldnt be a musician, she would be an.English teacher.

||A song in my head||
Momma said knock you out.
Bellower

User Image
Prince Aegon Targaryen VI
Logan Henrich Karlson
||My other name is...||
Bellower
||You can find it||
Running down my spine, though it is surrounded by an extravagant tattoo pattern covering most of my torso.
||I'm the..||
Fighter
||I know I’m a||
Male
||but I'm liking the||
Women
||Don't I look young||
Twenty-Nine
Don't have ears.
||Somethings I love||
Beer, rare steak, power, courage.
||Somethings I hate||
Weakness, wastefulness, cowardice.
I excel in the field of intimidation. I'm also quite good with destructive spells.
I am cold, distant and cruel. I am particularly talented with violence, to the point at which I have made something of a career out of it. I don't praticularly enjoy it, I'm just very good at it. I respect strength, of the will if not of the body. Although I am not a complete brute. I have, for example, an endearing fondness for poetry and music. At least of the right sort. The wrong sort would make my skin crawl. I am quite loyal and diligent, completing any order to the letter. Although I demand independence. I'm good at following orders, but not at playing toady to smug pricks. Considering this, it's probably best that my sacrifice is an unknown factor. Their presence would be quite inconvenient.
From a young age, I learned how to fight. First with my fist, then with my voice. Hitting came to me quickly, speaking power was a much more difficult skill to train. Though it has certianly proven far more effective. I was born and raised in Colorado, but you really don't need to know much about my childhood. It was relatively normal. At least, as normal as it could be, given the fact that I was able to hurt people by speaking. Though due in no small part to the greater power of subtlety and patience, that was not a difficult trait to hide. Developing it was the hard part.

As a young man, I began to explore my powers, becoming more efficient and deadly. Once I had reached a certain level of skill, I began renting myself out as a thug to petty criminals. It was in this line of work that I discovered there were others like me. A whole world, actually. Apparently they were driven by rules, rituals and formalities. I had little use of this. Though the stronger ones could at least hold me to these silly customs, by virtue of their own power. It was a repetitive life of intimidation and brutalization, but I was comfortable in it.

More recently, I've started to branch out, taking work abroad. This adventurous new attitude led me into contact with a figure named "Beloved." The kid's an arrogant little c**t. Hasn't even bothered to tell me his real name. Though I suppose that's just how he runs his affairs? Still, he is effective, and strong. Pays well, too. He's planning something big, I think. This hasn't been the typical gig. He's far more clever than any of my past employers, and is using me as more than simple muscle. At times, it seems like I'm just one piece in some game of his.

Well, as long as his money is good, I'll be happy to maintain our working relationship. If his funds ever dry up, or he tries to betray me, or oversteps his bounds, that relationship might... change. Perhaps he knows that. Perhaps that's why he keeps his distance, why he hasn't told me his real name.

I'll have to be careful with this one.

||A song in my head||
No Tree Grows to The Sky
Bellower

User Image||The person controlling my strings||
Bakurako 
Seji Hatta 
||My other name is...||
Bellower
||You can find it||

||I'm the..||
Sacrifice  
||I know I’m a||
male 
||but I'm liking the||
bi-sexual 
||Don't I look young||

||Somethings I love||
reading,pocky,ddr,strength, control  
||Somethings I hate||
weakness, cold, failing,spicy food  
high pain tolerance, good connections
Seji grew up getting everything he wanted. He can be a spoiled brat at times. Normally fighters follower their sacrifices orders, but Seji listens to his fighter. He trusts his fighter to make most of the decisions. If something comes up that Seji feels strong enough he will stay something and rarely will give his fighter an order. If things go wrong, he's not afraid to go to his family to get what he wants.  
Seji grew up one of the sons of a mob boss' sons. He was given almost everything he wanted. He was the youngest child, so the didn't do a lot of stuff wit the mob, like his brothers did. Things seemed good enough for the most part. When he was younger, he was taken into the school to learn how to be a good sacrifice. That's when he met Logan. Seji is more than willing to just follow and help his fighter however he can. The age difference doesn't bother him. It's not like he had any will to sleep with Logan or anything like that. He just wants to be helpful. 
||A song in my head||
like toy solders

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas