Victory Gundam 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Turn A Gundam 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
After War Gundam X 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Gundam Wing 0.63157894736842 63.2% [ 12 ]
MS IGLOO 0.052631578947368 5.3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 19 ]
1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 >

Auto-Fox, LAUNCHING!

Greetings, fellow Mobile Suit pilots! For quite some time, I've been struggling to find someone who will do a decent 1x1 Mobile Suit Gundam RP. So, I figured, screw it, I'll let THEM come to ME.
You may find the selection of RPs I am willing to do a bit limited. I have come to despise SEED and 00, so don't ask me to do them. However, I will be posting a list of series that I am willing to RP in, as well as some plots of my own.
Series:

Here is a list of the series I am willing to RP in.
HOWEVER, I WILL NOT PLAY CANON CHARACTERS.
Willingness to RP is rated on this scale:

- blaugh Hell yeah! (will do this any time)
- biggrin Why not? (can't find a reason not to)
- neutral Convince me. (will not always do this)
- stare REALLY convince me. (must have a VERY original plot to do this)
- scream No. (will not do this series EVER)

So, without further adieu:

- Mobile Suit Gundam 0079/80/83: blaugh
- Zeta/Double Zeta (ZZ) Gundam: biggrin
- Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counterattack: biggrin
- Mobile Suit Gundam F91: blaugh
- Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam/Skull Heart: biggrin (eager, but have no grasp of the series beyond Wikipedia summery)
- MS IGLOO: neutral (love the series concept and its MS, but have not actually seen the series)
- After War Gundam X: biggrin
- Gundam Wing: biggrin
- G Gundam: scream
- Gundam SEED: scream
- Gundam 00: scream
My Plots:

Here are some of the plots I have come up. I would love to use some of them.
However, your own plots are welcome. If you can come up with something fun and original, I would love to try it.

-----------------------------------------

Mobile Suit Gundam Wing: Ashes of Patriots:
Far from the Earth Sphere, the conflict between the Earth Alliance, OZ, the Gundams, and the colonies, has not been felt. Forgotten by most citizens of the Earth and its nearby colonies, far out in the Asteroid Belt exist the descendants of the Jupiter Energy Fleet.
The JEF was an autonomous corporation funded in part by the early Earth Alliance government to mine valuable Helium 3, the crucial ingredient for early Fusion power-plants, from Jupiter's atmosphere and ship it back to Earth. They carried out this function for decades, until newer "flexible material" fusion reactors were invented that negated the need for such specific fuel. Thus, the Jupiter Energy Fleet and its supporting infrastructure in the outer Solar System existed, but no longer useful.
The workers and their families attached to the JEF mostly, while a small percentage returned to the Earth Sphere, decided to remain out in space, founding colonies stretching from the Asteroid Belt to the moons of Jupiter. Out here, a society formed with only the barest contact with the Earth. While many Earthly factions had presence in the Republic of Jupiter, few had much influence...
That changed when a new force arrived from Earth.
OZ and Mariemaia Army war criminals and the units still loyal to them, fleeing Earth with their advanced Mobile Dolls and other technology, invaded the "inward" frontier of RoJ space. This sparked off a war, with Jupitarian pilots in their dated Mobile Suits going against veteran OZ pilots and ruthless Mobile Dolls... OZ soon entrenched itself, enslaving large numbers of colonies and building huge forces with the aim of occupying the outer planets and eventually retaking the Earth Sphere.
However, a few RoJ pilots remain to oppose their goals, and will fight with everything they have...

Mobile Suit Gundam: 0080 Side Story: Sunfish Team:
January 15th, Universal Century (UC) 0080. It is the day after the signing of a peace agreement between the Earth Federation and the former Principality of Zeon, now the Republic of Zeon under the new administration of Prime Minister Darcia Bakharov, former puppet of the Zabi regime. This brings to an end the bloody conflict of the One Year War, which exterminated half the respective populations of the Earth and Space Colonies.
Across the Earth and space, Zeon forces surrender as hostilities are formally ended. In most areas, disarmament goes smoothly.
In others, Zeon holdouts, refusing to acknowledge the death of the movement they fought so hard for, continued resistance against Federation forces. On the Earth, pockets of ground forces leftover from the smashed Zeon occupation of Earth several months earlier go into deep cover in remote areas, resolving to rebuild and eventually continue their fight against the Federation in force at a later date.
One of these areas is the secret Zeon H.L.V. base of Oswan Fjord, Greenland.
Once a top-secret spaceport for the transfer of prototype Zeon MS undergoing field tests from space to the Earth and back, Oswan Fjord was very effectively hidden from satellite photography and the exact location was only known to a few members of the Zeon high command, most of which were declared dead or went into hiding at the end of the war. The facility, in addition to camouflaged launch pits and landing pads for H.L.V.s, boasted a large submarine dock and even its own shipyards and factories. It also had extensive laboratories and living quarters, many of which were on or under the ocean floor.
After the end of the war, it served as a key base for the support of fellow holdout Zeon sea forces and, by extension, land forces, since they could only be supplied via submarine.
The base was home to a large amphibious Mobile Suit force, officially called the 202nd Amphibious Detachment, but they called themselves the Sunfish.
This is their story, after the war...

Mobile Suit Gundam F91: Ghosts of Frontier IV:
Universal Century 0123.
It has been a day since the Crossbone Vanguard began its systematic invasion of the Colonies. The Earth Federation, powerless to stop their advance with their outdated Mobile Suits, has been smashed and cannot lend effective aid to the people of the Frontier IV colony, most of the local militia and Earth Federation garrison's MS being shot down early. The F91 Gundam F91, the only Suit proven to be able to effectively oppose the Crossbone Vanguard's advanced Mobile Suits, fled the colony with its support ship soon after the battle began, leaving Frontier IV's population to be conquered.
But it would not go quietly.
Early in the battle, a Mobile Suit was taken from the Roy Jung War Museum and successfully pushed through the enemy MS to the space-dock with a large number of refugees. It was not the last old museum-piece to be used as such. An hour later, a pair of civilians looted two antique MS from the museum and attempted the same, despite overwhelming odds and technical inferiority being able to destroy several enemy MS and escape the colony with their lives.
Now they are in hiding, pursuing a private guerrilla war against the Crossbone Vanguard...

Mobile Suit Gundam: The Last Zaku:
January 14th, UC 0080.
The end of the One Year War.
By order of the Prime Minister and in the interest of peace with the Earth Federation, the Zeonic Company's production lines at Side 3 are ordered closed until such time as a new non-military use can be found for them. The lines, which once produced Zaku IIs, Gelgoogs, and all manner of other Mobile Suits, finish their last batch of combat machines with great care and reverence, the end of an era...
The last machine they make is an example of the MS-06FZ Zaku II Kai, the Last Zaku.
On the same day, it is shipped to the remote asteroid facility of Asteroid Base Khalkingol, a remote facility on the Zeon frontier, far from Earth. Literally minutes before the signing of the treaty is broadcast across the Earth Sphere (the gravitational influence zone of the Earth), the Suit is issued to a young Zeon pilot named Flint Hobten.
In the post war era, Flint can do nothing with his Suit... not officially.
However, he recognizes the Earth Federation's rule, while professing to be peaceful and democratic, is really just as oppressive and corrupt as the Principality of Zeon which he once fought for.
He decides he will no longer stand for it.
He enlists a hodge-podge fleet of former Zeon ships, Federation deserters, and disillusioned civilians fleeing both sides under the banner of the Zaku Fleet. They depart for the Asteroid Belt, intent on establishing new colonies and building a society free of the corruption which rules the Earth Sphere. It will be a dangerous voyage...
And on it, Flint meets a young, female, former Federation pilot who shares his ambitions... what might happen between them?

After War Gundam X: Symphony of Space:
15 years ago, the Seventh Space War dropped hundreds of 50-kilometer Space Colonies onto the surface of the Earth in an attempt by the Space Revolutionary Army, a faction fighting for the independence of the Space Colonies, to strike the killing blow against the oppressive United Nations Earth. This act caused heavy losses on both sides, exterminating 98% of the Earth's 10 billion people, and killing billions more Space Colonists, who had been gassed to prepare the dropped colonies for the bombardment.
Large parts of the Earth would be crater-pocked wastelands for centuries afterward. Bandits roamed the landscape with old war-era equipment, and scattered nation-states struggled to pick up the pieces.
Space was in no better shape.
After the war, the Space Revolutionary Army had few resources, and largely retreated into the colonies under its direct control. Those colony clusters which were left out had to fend for themselves, resulting in brush-fire wars for resources and general lawlessness. Those remaining survived any way they could.
Mobile Suits, the weapons that had fought the war, became symbols of power on both Earth and in Space. Those who piloted them tended to be either bandits or, rarely, local fighters who defended their communities from attack.
Such is the case at the Oberth III colony cluster at L3, far from Earth. Here, two young pilots will discover a pair of the ancient machines, and face an enemy that threatens human life in space...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff