Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Streaker

User Image

hey 'sup? if you have stumbled upon this simple thread, it means you are searching for a roleplay.
                            fantastic! 'cause that is exactly what i'm searching for too! : D
                            (will be willing to check out group roleplays if you've got some you'd think i'd be interested in)

the fun stuff:
                                    - the name is cap
                                    - i'm in my twenties
                                    - i have a full-time job
                                    - elvis presley is my idol
                                    - supernatural causes me pain and suffering (and i enjoy it)
                                    - that stupid show sherlock is ruining my life just a tad bit (new season = asdfjklafdklasfl).
                                    - benedict cumberbatch has inserted himself into my life and i like it. ; )
                                    - hardcore craving a supernatural (show-based or not) or bbc sherlock based rp.

Dangerous Streaker

User Image

woohoo! now that i've told you some things about myself, here is where we get to the roleplay stuff.
                      (the stuff you're actually interested in, right?).

literacy;
                              honestly, wtf does this mean anymore on this site? if you have good grammar, good spelling (i don't expect you to be perfect, nobody is) and can write at least 800 words, we'll be good. : ) if you write more, great! i can write anywhere between 800 - 3000 words (here is the proof!). right now, i'm personally am not looking to write more than 1200 words. i love those kind of roleplays, don't get me wrong, but i don't have the time to do those anymore. i work full-time; i ain't got time for that s**t. plus, i realize i tend to lose interest and the roleplay moves quite slow. i want a bit of a faster pace roleplay. so basically - i'm not looking for novel posts, i'm looking for somebody who can write well and somebody interested in creating a story with me. : ) which reminds me, be willing to plot with me - don't expect me to just carry the story and vice versa.

pairings;
                              i'm always looking for m//, but right now, i'm totally cool with doing m/f i have dabbled in it again recently and would like to continue to do a little more. i'm gonna be honest with you; clearly, i mostly play males (obviously) and i'm totally fine with that, but i would love to play my own gender once in a while. if you're cool with playing a male and i a female, that's awesome. if not, let's double, shall we? it will make everything easier (and even, imo). : ) also, not opposed to f//, just ask. also, not really a fan of the whole seme/uke thing and gary-sues and mary-sues and what have you. i like our characters to be well-rounded please. : )

types;
                              i tend to do third person roleplays a lot, but i've done some poetry style ones in the past. i'm willing to do first person, too. honestly, suggest whatever you wish, i'm totally cool with it. : )

medium;
                              i really really prefer threads. reason being? i like pretty posts, i like character pictures, i like making formats. i am willing to do pms, but i don't prefer to. i will not roleplay outside of gaia. i just like to keep everything in one place and that place is gaia. as for photos, i usually only use real people (celebrities are fine, but please no "common" or disney celebrities, alright?). i can do anime if we wish, but again, prefer real people.

posting/responding;
                              i work full-time, but it ain't 9am - 5pm job. i work at a movie theater - the hours are messed up because, somedays i do work 9am - 5pm, other's 5pm - 2am, other days, longer. i don't have a set schedule, so i'm on here as much as i can be and i don't post every day or every other day. i try really fing hard to post at least every three days or so. if it ends up getting to be a week and i don't post, i'll usually shoot you a pm and let you know i'm still interested because, i am. i'm just tuckered out and haven't been able to get anything out. so, what does this mean for you? if you are an avid poster and need a post everyday, every other day, it probably isn't going to happen. so, i suggest we don't start up a roleplay. if you're lax and cool with the time frame, then totally hit me up. : )

contact;
                              if you're still with me after all this, you can contact me via PM (give it a funky title; i like those) or you can just quote me in this little thread. which ever way you prefer is fine with me. also, if you plan on dropping the roleplay or aren't interested in it anymore, that's totally fine. you don't have to pm me - if you want to, feel free to though, it is always nice - because i know s**t happens or people just become uninterested, i get it. so yea, don't feel like you need to inform me of your every move. i'm not that needy, i swear (sometimes, lol).

Dangerous Streaker

User Image

alright, awesome! now we're on to the really good stuff. : ) here is all what i'm interested in doing!

if it has an * it means i have a plot
                            the star indicates that i am craving it like none other
                            and bold is the character i would like to play.

non-fandom.
                                  --- so i've got pairings and then just some random ideas listed. we can either go off just the pairings or combine them with the random ideas or just do some random ideas. i'm good with whatever. : )

photographer x musician
                                          bartender x regular customer
                                          waiter x new customer
                                          mute x speaker
                                          deaf x hearer
                                          rich guy x bodyguard/assistant/etc.
                                          imaginary friend x creator
                                          ghost x living
                                          demi god x demi god
                                          god x human
                                          demi god x human

age gaps (not ridiculously insane age gaps, alright? ten years - twelve years max); hospital patients (asylum or not) ; teens in the 50s/60s; victorian era; exploring haunted locations/ghosts in general ; college roommates/roommates in general; love triangles; disney plots with modern day twists ; exploring different countries; summer vacation love; stranger rolls into town; fantasy; somebody has a child from a past relationship/marriage; past lovers/exs

YOUR SUGGESTIONS : )

fandoms.
                                        supernatural;
                                        --- let's just cut to the chase; i'm not doing any canon x canon pairings. so, don't come to me with them. i will do canon x oc, but if you want me to play the canon, you better be willing to play a canon to my oc, understand? and honestly; i'd rather stick to ocs. makes things easier. also, ocs don't have to be human - i'll play demons, angels, humans, shapeshifters, werewovles, whatever floats your boat.
                                            oc x oc
                                            canon x oc

star trek (reboot);
                                            kirk x spock
                                            oc x oc

sherlock; * (see notes below)
                                        --- i just recently got into sherlock. that being said, i've only roleplayed it once (and i'm not very far into the roleplay itself) and i've only done john. so, if you're willing to let me continue to test these characters out, that would be fabulous. though, i understand if you don't want to do that, but if you do and i'm not good, feel free to let me know and we'll leave it at that. i'd also be willing to do ocs in this with maybe a side of johnlock? perhaps their kid x molly's and/or lestrade's? we can plot with this. : ) (i kind of be craving this like mad, yo)
                                            john x sherlock
                                            oc x oc

inception;
                                            eames x arthur
                                            oc x oc

the hunger games;
                                            peeta mellark x katniss everdeen
                                            oc x oc

songs.

Dangerous Streaker

sherlocklives!BUMP!

Dangerous Streaker

sherlocklives!BUMP!

Dangerous Streaker

sherlocklives!BUMP!

Dangerous Streaker

sherlocklives!BUMP!

Sublime Gardener

Hi there! How's your day going?

So I had a quick question for you. Are you open to group role-plays? I wouldn't want to advertise one if they aren't your preference and I didn't notice anything in your first few posts about whether your were looking solely for private role-plays or if you were okay with groups, too.

Dangerous Streaker

ElegantlyLuminous

i was going to put that in, and i totally forgot! D :
amending that asap.

as for group roleplays, i'm not opposed to them.
so, yea if you have a link, i'll be glad to check it out. : )

Dangerous Streaker

sherlocklives!BUMP!

Dangerous Streaker

sherlocklives!BUMP!

Dangerous Streaker

sherlocklives!BUMP!

Hilarious Friend

8,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Hello my name is Aubrey-Number one_Klainer or Aubrey for short. I consider myself to be Literate, you don’t believe me? Well here are my samples to prove it. I would love to do the Waiter/New Customer pairing. I would love to play the new customer. I hope you consider roleplaying with me.

Adios!

Sublime Gardener

Awesome! Just advertising without asking has always seemed rude to me.

Anyway, I'm advertising for a group called "Revenge of the Gnome" that you might have seen floating around in the Barton OOC ('cause we're gif-spamming to keep the thread on the first page). It might not be quite your usual style, but you're the kind of writer that we're looking for... so I'm still going to try. This role-play is a darker-styled medieval fantasy with recurring themes of past abuse, genocide, and sacrifice. There's also hope in the form of soul-deep partnership (which can also be a romantic pairing but doesn't have to be) between a warrior who has been imprisoned in stone by our insane, sex-crazed villainess and a witch with an unfortunate death curse problem that is the direct result of having freed a warrior from his stone prison. It is, as one of my partners has described it, a "wild ride". It's wonderfully different and cliched all at the same time. But because I'm bad at writing summaries that don't make things sound stupid or over-dramatic, I'll just leave you with some links.

Here's a link to the recruitment thread. It's less lengthy and long-winded than the IC thread (which you can still feel free to read). It should give you a good overview of the plot and the rules (which are way more lax than they seem). We're currently recruiting for one slot. The character can be male or female, it's up to you. The only really decided thing, character-wise, is that only females can be witches (the "why" is explained somewhere in the IC thread). So if you chose a male, you'd have to be a "warrior" of some kind. The males, by the way, don't have to be martial. I just like the way that "warrior and witch" rolls off the tongue.

So. Yeah. That's probably enough babbling, eh? Good luck with your search, regardless of whether you decide to join us or not!

Dangerous Streaker

『 CAP SPEAKS 』♔

bump.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out