Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Lunatic

Welcome!

I thought it might be time to create an OOC thread for myself and all of my fellow roleplayers at the Krahe Moon Inn.

As is the purpose for an OOC thread, this is a thread to discuss events, characters, etc. at the Krahe Moon Inn as well as any other OOC posts that do not necessarily belong in the RP thread.

Why use this thread? Because OOC posts can break up the flow of the actual RPing posts, and that just sucks.

In addition to making my own announcements, I would love to hear what's going on with everyone else! So please, feel free to ask questions, share news, and chat. ^^

I'm fairly confident mentioning more specific rules is not necessary, and I hope that I don't have to make a list of rules. But as always, follow Gaia ToS and be courteous to others.

Dedicated Lunatic

I know the first post isn't very pretty, but I'll fix that later.

Anyway, I want to mention to everyone that the position I have at my work now requires me to go in reeeaaally early. Like, 3am. Because of this I've been pretty tired, and therefore not motivated to get online and post much. I'm hoping to get adjusted enough to keep posting regularly so I'm not keeping everyone waiting and I'm sorry for any frustration caused by my slow posting.

Also, I've discovered my laptop has an overheating problem so if it does seem like I'm online but I'm not posting, it's not that I'm ignoring you, it's just that my computer might have just froze, shut down, or is being ridiculously slow. =p So yeah. I'm working on keeping it from overheating as much as possible.

Feral Gekko

OOOOOO
OOC I LOVE IT!!!!

Btw Kleine I know purgatory is your domain so let me know if I screw Danil up to much...
I dont wanna disappoint you!!

Working on posts now

How is every one?!

Dedicated Lunatic

xD

No worries. ^^ I can't expect people to get something completely right that I made up in my head like...four years ago? Oo; Five? Anyway, if you have questions about my version of purgatory feel free to ask and I'll try to explain as best I can.

I'm enjoying day three of my five-day vacation. =3 How are you?

Feral Gekko

↘ ↘ ↘

Vacation party!!!!
-starts dancin'-

Would Danil have to bow to Riquozi?

ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ

Dedicated Lunatic

My last day though.
v.v
I don't want to go back to work...

Typically, yes.

Feral Gekko

↘ ↘ ↘

aweess
thats the problem with vacation
it eventually ends

Thanks that helps

ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ

Dedicated Lunatic

They're good and bad.
On one hand I needed some time to relax.
On the other, it makes me dread going back that much more.
xD
How goes it with your little ones?

Sure, no problem.

Feral Gekko

↘ ↘ ↘

Ugggh the littlest one was a pain in the a** today
The older one is good and very very very active lol
I'm running behind on house work though -.-
Sadly I do not get a vacation from laundry

While the little one is being this difficult I wont get a post out
So prolly have to wait till tomorrow

ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ

Dedicated Lunatic

Well at least one was giving a little less trouble.
xp

I understand, we all get busy.
^^

Dedicated Lunatic

My post seemed redundant now that I read it.
Xx;
I'm sorry.

Dedicated Lunatic

To those who celebrate it, I hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving! (Not entirely sure if it's only a US holiday Owo)

I'm a little sad I'll be working less this coming week, but I'm also pretty happy I get to be online more and also catch up on some school stuff.^^

Feral Gekko

↘ ↘ ↘

O yes happy American Thanksgiving and black friday

ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ

Dedicated Lunatic

Black Friday scares the crap out of me.
Xx;
But, I had to work till 2:45 am this morning so I slept away most of the scary shopping holiday.
8D

Is there a Canadian Thanksgiving? o.o

Feral Gekko

↘ ↘ ↘

yea i'm afraid if i leave my house ill be trampled
and we have shitty deals compared to you guys

ouchies whatta shift to be landed with

yes but ours is the second sunday of october
we only have remembrance day on nov 11 to honor our dead soldiers
and we only get black friday cuz so many canadians went to the states for black friday that it was killing our economy during xmas season lol

ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces