Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loiterer

User Image

O U T O F C H A R A C T E R

Discuss all plot-related things here!
Click on the pic to get back to the in-character thread.
Piratepad will be set up shortly! You'll see the link, here.

INSTANT CHAT YEAA-UH.

Loiterer

I will be able to post a bit later in the day. Until then, though, I am available on my phone to accept reserves. c:

Tipsy Vampire

*dances like an idiot*

Loiterer

User Image

I am ready for dis.
As soon as I stop procrastinating my math hw.

Panda McGee's Partner

Indulgent Bibliophile

8,450 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
Well, sent in my reserve and all that good stuff.

OhgeezIamsonervous.

Oh, but I did have a couple questions; Where do the dwarves live? Obviously they do not like Men, so will attempt to stay away from them, but do they have their own Kingdom? Also, how many characters are we allowed?

I'd really like to make my guy a smith living within one of these human settlements (he's a dwarf) but I want to know if that is taboo. <3

Loiterer

R u u l i g a t o r

OhgeezIamsonervous.

Oh, but I did have a couple questions; Where do the dwarves live? Obviously they do not like Men, so will attempt to stay away from them, but do they have their own Kingdom? Also, how many characters are we allowed?

I'd really like to make my guy a smith living within one of these human settlements (he's a dwarf) but I want to know if that is taboo. <3

Hi you! c:

NO NEED TO BE NERVOUS. YOU IS COOL. MMKAY.

Okay! Seeing as we have no official map right now, this is going to be kind of hard to explain. D: The Dwarves live in the northernmost mountain range, the Hlormaren mountains, which aren't on the info page because I was considering updating it as the roleplay moved forward. But now that you brought it to my attention, that specific place probably needs to be up for people to view. o_o

I didn't want to divulge too much into like, explaining each of the Kingdoms and cultures, as I didn't want to write paragraphs on paragraphs on information and potentially scare people away!

Yes, though, the Dwarves have their own Kingdom. c: It is located deep inside the Hlormaren mountains, where few men wander. They're also considering initiating war with mankind, mostly because they are tired of hiding; because dwarves are obviously pretty damn short, it's physically easy to spot one, and so it's generally hard for them to live amongst humans.

HOWEVER. We could TOTALLY set up a way that your dude lives in Noitrem, somehow, if you wanted it. Like. Perhaps he lives with people that are cool with him staying there/keep his identity or existence a secret. OR, he could even just be incredibly careful about when he goes out, and how visible he is. I am so open to anything you wanna do. c:

BTW. I'm doing this all from my phone. I won't be able to actually post till later tonight... Wah. But since your reserve is accepted, you can post or make your profile or whatever. c: I'm here if you have any more questions!

Panda McGee's Partner

Indulgent Bibliophile

8,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
x nameless ballerina x
R u u l i g a t o r

OhgeezIamsonervous.

Hi you! c:

NO NEED TO BE NERVOUS. YOU IS COOL. MMKAY.

Okay! Seeing as we have no official map right now, this is going to be kind of hard to explain. D: The Dwarves live in the northernmost mountain range, the Hlormaren mountains, which aren't on the info page because I was considering updating it as the roleplay moved forward. But now that you brought it to my attention, that specific place probably needs to be up for people to view. o_o

I didn't want to divulge too much into like, explaining each of the Kingdoms and cultures, as I didn't want to write paragraphs on paragraphs on information and potentially scare people away!

Yes, though, the Dwarves have their own Kingdom. c: It is located deep inside the Hlormaren mountains, where few men wander. They're also considering initiating war with mankind, mostly because they are tired of hiding; because dwarves are obviously pretty damn short, it's physically easy to spot one, and so it's generally hard for them to live amongst humans.

HOWEVER. We could TOTALLY set up a way that your dude lives in Noitrem, somehow, if you wanted it. Like. Perhaps he lives with people that are cool with him staying there/keep his identity or existence a secret. OR, he could even just be incredibly careful about when he goes out, and how visible he is. I am so open to anything you wanna do. c:

BTW. I'm doing this all from my phone. I won't be able to actually post till later tonight... Wah. But since your reserve is accepted, you can post or make your profile or whatever. c: I'm here if you have any more questions!

Oh wonderful, wonderful.

I am working on my profile right now and I think I have covered all of that. ;3 AAAAH SO MUCH EXCITE.

Loiterer

R u u l i g a t o r

Oh wonderful, wonderful.

I am working on my profile right now and I think I have covered all of that. ;3 AAAAH SO MUCH EXCITE.

Yay! I can't wait! c: I AM EXCITE TOO RAA.

Panda McGee's Partner

Indulgent Bibliophile

8,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
x nameless ballerina x
R u u l i g a t o r

Oh wonderful, wonderful.

Yay! I can't wait! c: I AM EXCITE TOO RAA.

My Bio is 500+ Words long. Ahahahaha, too long.
Hello! I am Ruu's friend and am really intreagued with this RP, seems really cool! I have an idea for a character but want to run it by you all! Being a Lycan sounds legit, and I want the character to be Female.

She likes being a Lycan but doesn't want to hurt anyone for "fun" or cause any trouble. I want to create a character who maybe partners up with a human? I don't know. Any ideas?

X3 I am sorry if I am not making sense... I just super excited and there are to many thoughts running through my head for this!!! ><

Loiterer

R u u l i g a t o r

YOUR BIO GAVE ME THE CHILLS WHEN I READ IT.
Epic. As. Hell.

StormCorgi

Why hello there! ( Thank you Ruu for bringing your friend! c: )

I'm Del! And I'm super glad you're interested!
We need some lycans! c: SO GO FOR IT, YO! I love your idea.
She can always run into Abaet, as he has to speak with some Lycans soon, anywho. c;

Let me know if you have any more questions!!

Panda McGee's Partner

Indulgent Bibliophile

8,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
x nameless ballerina x

OHGODI'MSOGLADYOULIKEDIT.

And no problem! Corg is pretty new to the role-play scene, but she is way excited to get into it. I was thinking I could make the Alpha Lycan character as well!

WHY DO I GIVE MYSELF SUCH A WORK LOAD. Uuuugh. Do I want to be Elf King or Alpha Lycan...hmmmn~
x nameless ballerina x
R u u l i g a t o r

YOUR BIO GAVE ME THE CHILLS WHEN I READ IT.
Epic. As. Hell.

StormCorgi

Why hello there! ( Thank you Ruu for bringing your friend! c: )

I'm Del! And I'm super glad you're interested!
We need some lycans! c: SO GO FOR IT, YO! I love your idea.
She can always run into Abaet, as he has to speak with some Lycans soon, anywho. c;

Let me know if you have any more questions!!

RUU IS THE BEST! <3 <3 <3

Anywho I am working on my profile currently I will send it to you. I'd love some feed back since I am a Newb at all this >.<

Thanks!!! 4laugh
R u u l i g a t o r
x nameless ballerina x

OHGODI'MSOGLADYOULIKEDIT.

And no problem! Corg is pretty new to the role-play scene, but she is way excited to get into it. I was thinking I could make the Alpha Lycan character as well!

WHY DO I GIVE MYSELF SUCH A WORK LOAD. Uuuugh. Do I want to be Elf King or Alpha Lycan...hmmmn~

It is simple. Because, YOU. ARE. THE. BEST.

Loiterer

StormCorgi

No prob, Storm! ( Storm? Or Corgi? Corgi's are cute. I shall call you Corgi. ) AND I CANT WAIT FOR YOUR PROFILE!

R u u l i g a t o r

Bahaha, I understand your pain. I always want to make so many characters. I had to specifically tell myself NOT to take up any of the main roles, as I tend to want to just swallow them all and try to post as everyone. Which does NOT work at all.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff