4,750 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
I have one that needs only a few more spots to fill to open link is in sig

Tipsy Dabbler

leotie black hawkins
I have one that needs only a few more spots to fill to open link is in sig
Sorry but you really need males, and Im not into the lovey dovey thing right now.. Hope you the best of luck :3

Invisible Codger

Umm...I don't have an over-used plot. I also don't have a 'cool or awesome' plot. That would be because I don't really have a plot at all.

So it might be worth a try.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-ooc/group-search-the-leporidae-family-recruting-in-session/t.76953871_recent/?_gaia_t_=626&mygntcid=62656

In a relationship with Synfull Koala

Desirable Sex Symbol

19,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
I have a group rp that just started. Its a marriage rp, BUT its not like normal.
Sure everyone is getting married but it is NOT arranged, they can choose who they wish to marry as long as it is from the other kingdom.
Villager/royal, doesn't matter.
I've recently lost my Crown prince and Princess..sooo, there are basically a lot of spots open, plus there are villager spots and those are pretty much unlimited.
I hope it interests you, if not then that's okay
Others might be reading this so its okay i guess...
gaia_crown

Tipsy Dabbler

Tokoenro
Hey there!

It'd be awesome if you could take a look at Mistify. It's a fantasy circus RP that's going to start when we have enough spots filled. Thanks! =)
It looks pretty awesome, but I have a lot on my plate right now for 'what seems like' a literate role play. I wish I had the time to get into this, but Im afraid I can't

Tipsy Dabbler

Winged Xephyr
I have a group rp that just started. Its a marriage rp, BUT its not like normal.
Sure everyone is getting married but it is NOT arranged, they can choose who they wish to marry as long as it is from the other kingdom.
Villager/royal, doesn't matter.
I've recently lost my Crown prince and Princess..sooo, there are basically a lot of spots open, plus there are villager spots and those are pretty much unlimited.
I hope it interests you, if not then that's okay
Others might be reading this so its okay i guess...
gaia_crown
Sorry but princes and princesses don't quite tickle my pickle. I do wish you good luck on finding new replacements for your Crown prince and princess.

Tipsy Dabbler

Tipsy Dabbler

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas