OH GOD A SURVEYOR

+1 1 100.0% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 14 ]
1 2 >

Chatty Assailant

RUMPELSTILTSKIN IX
O N Exxxo nxxxO N E
SxxExxAxxRxxCxxH

asexual; homosexual; heterosexual; autosexual; nonsexual; ******** it I'll try anythingsexual

Going to try keep this short and sweet.

Seeking that story that leaves me salivating for the next post. Quality over quantity - I take my time with posting because it's worth it to me to go over it with a keen eye and make sure that there's something of substance to respond to.

Politics. Intrigue. Mystery. I highly prefer gritty realism over soap opera plots.

PLEASE BE...
Your friendly guidelines to a well-watered and attended roleplay.

Old Enough To Drink to Your Country
Arbitrary cut-off line based on my own bad experiences. Sorry mang.
Communicative
You get what you want by asking for it. I will show the same initiative.
Flexible
Able and willing to roll with the punches; I look for reasons to say 'yes' to new ideas rather than shoot them down. This does not mean compromising on writing things that you flat-out don't want to: keeping this roleplay enjoyable for both of us is paramount - it's also the whole point of this shebang.

I LIKE...
  • Fantasy
  • History
  • Side-characters
  • Dungeons & Dragons
  • A metric shitton of old school RPGs
  • Controversy
  • Identity conflicts
  • Rivalry
  • Corruption
  • Sci-Fi
  • Steampunk

NOT IN MY CUP!
This is relating to the main characters: IE the bastards we're stuck putting up with for a while. Just about anything's game for side characters though.

• M-Preg: Pregnant women terrify me enough.
  • Affairs/Cheating Plots: What is this, Desperate Housewives: Barton Edition?
  • Furries: Not my kind of doggy style.
  • ROLEPLAY PARTNER I LOVE YOUUU: Taken. Awkward. emotion_8c

Chatty Assailant

Going to steal a page from these dudes and do stream of thought plot dumps.

Chatty Assailant

Explorer x Native
Original
1x1 or Group

Explorer has landed something big. His company has discovered a new civilization, tucked away on a small continent in the middle of nowhere.

Except he hasn't. Which he learns after plunging into the midst of a tribal war against the army of a neighboring ally, in which he is forcibly conscripted to help against for his life.

Native is a product of controversy, having blood and knowledge of their now 20-year enemies. As the primary translator and a man lower in caste due to his heritage, Native is grudgingly forced to deal with the captive explorer(s).

Chatty Assailant

Final Fantasy III/VI
[obscure?] FANDOM
1x1

[Game Script]

During Locke's spying on South Figaro after the takeover, there is a merchant whom refuses to give the disguised thief the time of day. Merchant is also vaguely alluded to be involved in some shady business himself.

I want to see this character fleshed out more - I have a lot of ideas for him.

The setting of Final Fantasy VI, to me, has a lot of potential. We see a very black and white, “Empire evil, Returners good” cut – even though there are characters that do hate the Returners.

My other character idea for this is an Imperial Soldier – and one who actually believes in what he's fighting for. A passionate patriot who has his strength of morals tested in the name of following orders, and the rationalizations that come with surviving brute necessity.

I'm game for either of those characters, and anything in this setting. I prefer original characters, or characters who didn't get a lot of story time.

Chatty Assailant

Archaeology
Original
1x1

Archaeologist A, for example, may have started his career with the hope that he'd make huge breakthroughs. Discover and preserve the history and culture of his people. Archaeologist A is probably an idealist who has his romantic ideals dragged through the mud on a regular basis.

Just because he's an idealist doesn't mean he don't have his dark side. Racial/national/creed superiority complex: his people are the chosen people, and anyone who gets in the way of that gets little mercy from him.

Maybe he got into this seedy business because he tends to rationalize s**t, a lot.

Maybe he has a run-in with a native at an excavation site. Or maybe the man he's working with is 'lesser,' and/or sympathetic toward the natives.

Chatty Assailant

Looking for someone that doesn't have a word/paragraph limit.

It's about the journey, not how we get there.

Chatty Assailant

Librarian x Underachieving Wizard Apprentice
Original
1x1

That damned Apprentice is nothing but a failure, with his feet up on the table and a book across his sleeping face. It was as though the Gods themselves decided to bestow him with every abominable trait in the book: wasted talent, slovenliness, and an attitude that made water taste sour.

It was the Gods' perfect mockery upon Librarian: that even the most undeserving hack could call up magic to his finger tips. That Librarian would never be able to muster the one thing that he wanted in the world, no matter how versed in the rituals and practiced in the methodology he was, for Librarian was magically impotent.

Little does he know that Apprentice's reasons for getting into the field had little to do with the want for magic.

Chatty Assailant

Pokemon
FANDOM
1x1
or Group

Team Rocket is definitely not a summer job. And while most of the Rocket team seems older/more mature than your average punk who likes catching oversized bugs and sticking them in questionable, tiny little capsules, Team Rocket has dirty work that even a pimple-nosed brat can do.

Meet our recruiter, Recruiter Man. RM is 'unaffiliated' with Team Rocket - private contractor, and strictly under the table, mind you. While Team Rocket is notorious for its mobster presence, it doesn't advertise its illegal Pokemon fighting at their gyms, nor their finagling with legislatures to make most drugs illegal so that they can corner the market. Recruiter Man makes his living off this, not to mention other sorts of underhanded dealings.

Chatty Assailant

Craving fantasy. Politics. History.

Come at me, bro.

Leowna 's Pardner

Questionable Genius

You seem extremely interesting, though I highly doubt I'd be the type of partner you're searching for.
                Good luck to you, though, sir!

Chatty Assailant

LilMsMurderous

You seem extremely interesting, though I highly doubt I'd be the type of partner you're searching for.
                Good luck to you, though, sir!

Appreciate you stopping in!

Chatty Assailant

A steampunk inventor, struggling, determined to get their invention patented.

Their stalwart but skeptical partner in work, who finds her/himself sticking around less for the profit and more for something personal.

Humorist

nope..!! y9our avatar is too intense for me already

Liberal Genius

h i s t o r y and p o l i t i c s !? i think i'm in love. [/ drools ]

no but really. i like your native x explorer idea. because i like learning about and roleplaying different cultures. i have a few plot ideas that are pretty political and amazing. i also like settings like pre-colombian central america, colonial or victorian north america, and wwi or wwii era in the united states. meh! let me know if you're interested. (:

Chatty Assailant

vanilla slut
nope..!! y9our avatar is too intense for me already

AM I RIGHT
OR IS IT WRONG?

Ah well. ONE DAY.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers