Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Hunter

7,475 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

So I am searching again, and I'll spare you the details about myself unless you really want to know about me. I am searching for both group and one-on-one role plays right now. I am willing to co-create a group role play with someone as well provided that you have a small starting idea that we can both expand on. I am looking for someone that can carry a plot equally with me!

Sigh. Frustrated.
User Image

Please do not post on this thread. Pm me instead.

Shirtless Hunter

7,475 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
[ ▋▋▋- - - - >>> Rules - ]

Regarding Literacy
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂ ▂ ▂▂

I am looking for someone literate or advanced literate if we want to put this vaguely.

I am looking for a role player that can demonstrate an understanding of basic English while incorporating it into creative writing. This means an adequate sense of grammar and spelling. I expect a potential partner to be able to write 2-4 paragraphs with ease, and more when needed. I want quality(+) and the quantity(+) I have specified. No novels please. I forgive typos and mistakes unless they are recurring in which case, I might poke (nicely) and tell you what's right. Likewise, you may correct me as well. That said though, I am not a grammar Nazi. I do not tolerate one-liners and paragraphs that have nothing to respond to, nor do I tolerate walls of text, aka, purple prose.

I would love to hear and expand your ideas! Hit me! Never hurts to ever ask!

I also want consistency as far as length and quality go. If I find my partner lacking in either one constantly, I will end the role play (with notification, of course).

Regarding Plotting

This is probably the most important thing to me right now after literacy. Or actually, it's equal to literacy.

You must be able to show that you are able to plot with me. I want help with plotting, ideas, and whatever else that's involved in the role play. I am tired of finding people that can't help me carry the plot. And giving me an idea one out of five times isn't going to cut it either. I want equality here. I can spin plots easily most of the time, and 80% of the time, I can get us out of writer's block with a twist or subplot. I want partners like that or close to it. If I find my partner lacking in this, I will end the role play immediately (also with notification) because I am absolutely sick of people that role play to react, and never to lead.

Also, fluff isn't a plot, neither is smut. And pairings are definitely not plots nor genres. Why do people label them as such in their search threads anyway?

Romance and Genders

Regarding Romance. I am hoping to find some heterosexual role plays, but I have no issues with FxF. Or platonic role plays. I'd like to play a girl, but you have the choice to play whatever the hell you want. No incest. No huge age gaps (I might make an exception on this). And no instant romance (instant lust is fine though). Ages must be 20+ for main characters.

I will NOT role play with gents in a lesbian pairing. You don't play chicks well enough, sorry. This rule is for main characters only. And I have other reasons to deny them. I also will not role play a gay pairing. There's too many here, look elsewhere. I'm not all too comfortable with transgender and all others, but can be convinced otherwise so long as the plot does not include sex. Lastly, do not come to me with position labels (dom/sub and all variants).

Extra Characters

And no, I don't like doubling right off the bat. You may do so, if you wish. You have the choice of what gender your character is and I have mine. I will introduce characters when needed, and can make fully developed side characters, and additional main characters, but again, only when wanted or needed (for additional characters, I play both genders). My role plays end up with a plethora of different characters that can switch in and out of being mains when needed. I expect you to be able to bring in other characters as well as needed.

More to Know

I will role play in private messages only.
Long term only.
If I find that you are not competent enough, I will end the role play (with notification, of course).
I only use anime (cartoon / art) images only or descriptions. You may use whatever you like.
No fandoms. Sorry.
You must be able to post at least once a day! (But I won't pester you so you could get away with a week even. I'll just be a little sad, lol.)
Time-skip on heated scenes or a fade to black.
Let me know of your limits.

I don't want:
arranged marriage (except with a good plot), zodiac pairs, sins x virtue, high school, pure horror, any fandoms, pure romance, slice-of-life.

Rules are subject to change.
Pm all requests, please and thank you.

User Image

Shirtless Hunter

7,475 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
[ ▋▋▋- - - - >>> Plots - ]

The Sunset

In the desert, people live as nomads, moving constantly to find water. They are nonexistent to the world, in a sense, because there are no means of communication with many of them, save for a few that go to towns for supplies. There is a woman that migrates with them. She makes deals with families that cannot afford enough to survive, that they entrust their growing girls to her under the pretense that she will get the girls a job in return. In actuality, this is just an elaborate method of trafficking the dark beauties.

Once taken, the girls are put to work in factories and abandoned areas, doing hard labor, or given to rich households as slaves, sold here and there repeatedly. This is a story of two girls that strive to get out of this system in order to free themselves, and somehow, return to their homes, facing many difficulties in their path.

Childish Scheming

In the age of Imperialism, many countries are conquered by others, and really, there is only struggle with majority of the world save for the rich. Children run away from their homes or other unfortunate places in order to find a less harsh life, others have lost their families or have been pushed away. These same children roam the world in search of a way to feed themselves, barely hanging on to existence.

The Continental Train is one that travels throughout Europe and treks through most of Europe. One child was clever enough to be in a guise of a boy to obtain a job as an engine boy a couple years back. This child sees many different walks of life while 'he' works day in and day out. There is another child, hoping to simply make a journey on this train to escape or to work, and somehow the paths of the two children cross. The two become intertwined through a bond of friendship created by the disguised engine boy when 'he' rescues the other that had happened to be harassed the day the train arrived a little earlier than usual.

With the friendship created, the two face many challenges together with the same dream; to obtain a better life.

Sacrificial Rewards

The two slaves have been captured. One has been there for a long time, and the other is new. The new slave is optimistic that they will get out, but the one that's been there for years now doesn't believe that. But even with that, the two become close friends, and it isn't just because they're stuck in the same cell together. They protect each other and care for each other intensely. The new one tries everything in his/her power to get out especially when he/she sees the amount of suffering and pain the veteran slave is going through, and even more so when the same pain is given to him/her.

But one day, the new slave goes too far, and the sellers decide that this slave should be killed. This is when the veteran slave gets up, and sacrifices her/himself. They kill her/him, right in front of the new slave. As the body of the veteran is left to die in the cell in front of the new slave, the veteran promises that he/she will come back to free the remaining slave. Though confused, this slave still held on to his/her life.

Years passed, and suddenly, there was a master/mistress that bought him/her that seemed oddly familiar....

Hidden Tears Behind Light

A girl gets her heart broken by someone she really believes she loves. When she goes home afterwards, she closes all the curtains and doors, and cries in the darkness. But even then she isn't able to block out all the light. She sees a small area on the floor of her dark room where there's light showing. One of her tears fall in that patch of light. She falls asleep crying.

That teardrop in the light is shining beautifully. When the girl wakes up, she senses something different. Her eyes widen when before her, there's a majestic being radiating light. Almost like an angel, but not really. This being calls itself Paragon. And just by listening, the girl knows that Paragon is a woman, and when the light lessens slightly, it is true. The Paragon asks the girl what's wrong, and the girl explains how her life is, sad and grey. She mainly upset that she can't get the guy of her dreams.

The Paragon challenges her then. She says that there is definitely someone out there for the girl. The girl says no. And then the Paragon makes her a deal. She would take the girl all around the world until she finds some human that the girl would fall in love with. When the girl does fall in love, she would do everything to make sure the two end up together. She will prove the girl wrong. But what does the Paragon wish for in return?

True Love is Blind

There's a blind woman walking alone on the streets at night aimlessly because her guide dog was spooked, and ran away. She's cold because it's winter, and though not too frightened, she is worried about how she could possibly get home.
Meanwhile, there's a werewolf prowling around, hunting for something to eat. The werewolf finds that being a werewolf is excruciatingly painful. It's not just daisies. The sheer agony that comes with being in a different form is what causes the werewolf to have blood lust. It wants to cause pain to others. It's angry and hurting, and hungry. It's a wolf.

So what happens when their paths cross?

Simple and cliche. The werewolf can't seem to hurt the woman. And the woman, not knowing that what is before her, is a monster, seeks to comfort the creature, confusing it. The wolf is surprised, but happy. And so their story begins.

Mischievous Media

There was a celebrity with a cool visage that she had many fans wherever she went, both ladies and gents. Coupled with a powerful singing voice, killer moves, and a beautiful appearance, it all made sense. One of her fans decided on meeting this celebrity, being quite fond of her. The fan manages to win a trip to the celebrity's personal abode to hang with her. Wooed by the celebrity's image, the fan goes happily and eagerly.

The woman, having not revealed all of her sides to the media, one of which being that she was quite mischievous, decides to play a prank on this fan, pretending to be the exact opposite of what she is seen as. The celebrity goes to great lengths to show that she is horrible at singing, dancing, and really has no talent, along with pretending that she's really dorky and childish to an extreme.

But what happens when the fan falls for this quirky fake?
What if the fan plays along with the celebrity, turning the prank on her instead...?

Primitive Curiosities

One of the captains of the Royal Guard, charged with locating the kidnappers of the prince from her kingdom, searches within the lush and dangerous jungles nearby while her country is preparing for war with the neighboring kingdom they believe is behind the kidnapping of the prince. The captain, in order to hide from her enemies while searching, utilizes her limited shape-shifting ability, and takes the form of a bird. She is attacked by a larger bird of prey, and in order to escape, dives into a lake.

A man, far removed from civilization, having been brought up by some animals is attuned to them so much that he can speak only their language. He saw the bird falling and hurt, but when he went to rescue it, he found a human instead. Insistent on taking care of her, the man doesn't leave her alone. He's curious about her and what she is.

The captain is ready to fight him if needed, but then his curious ways are so endearing and his eyes are so sweet...and distracting...

Surviving Reality

Psychologists and other scientists have come together and made a virtual world. Initially, it is to put soldiers through training in the form of a game, but it's still being developed.

Inside the virtual world, people in it have forgotten that they're not in the real world anymore. Everything is destroyed. The world is cast filled with sand and barren landscape. It's a desert. The people, survivors, don't know what happened. All they know is that they have to survive somehow.

There are hardly any animals. And there are two types of humans left. Cannibals, called Raiders, that may or may not travel in groups. And then there's the normal folks which are few and far between. Most Raiders have gotten to a primitive state. They're hunters. But some, a small group managed to be intelligent enough that they captured a woman. She's a scientist and was making a home for herself when she was found by ten to twelve Raiders. They killed her sister, ate her alive. They're after her now. But instead, they make a deal with this scientist. She has to create a living weapon for them because finding arms is now rare. She needs to create a creature that can do the killing faster than them so that they have more advantage than other Raiders.

And so she does. She takes another woman that they bring to her unconscious, and fuses her with a snake, creating a lamia (naga). This lamia was a normal human, so she has full intelligence. The lamia is adapted to the desert. Now all that remains is that this lamia must heal fully before the scientist returns her to the Raiders.

But this lamia, once a pro-peace botanist, hates this scientists for what she did to her. She feels constant pain, and while in healing, she constantly shows her hatred towards the other woman, openly telling her that once she's able, she will kill her. She does hurt the woman several times. The scientist deals with her, and tries to prevent the lamia from hurting herself as well, but while she does this, she notices the lamia's hidden parts of personality, and begins to fall in love.

Of course, that only makes things more difficult when the Raiders will come back for her. And what about the real world? Would they ever return?

Blood Song, Shadow Song

The human student has enrolled in this top notch class for singing (university). The instructor is known internationally for giving rise to great singing and dancing stars. But what isn't known to many, including the student, that this professor is a vampire. And what else, is that she is sadistic, and uses humiliation tactics to teach her students to be confident in any setting. That, and that she only takes one student at a time. Still, despite the humiliation they face, students rarely budge from their position from being this woman's student, and even if they do, they can never get her fired for some reason. And strangely, this student brings about a feelings in the vampire that she hasn't faced in centuries. Guilt of her actions and love.

Fluffy Dilemmas

A poor dog, abandoned and alone, limps sadly in the rain, wishing it was home. The dog is beaten and hungry, and wonders what it did to deserve such misery. Howling sadly, the dog takes refuge in an overturned box next to a trash can within an alley. The cat, ruler of this domain, lives alone, like a bear in a cave. It fights off everyone else so that the spoils remain all for herself. Seeing the dog, the cat wants to fight it off, but finds that while she can hurt creatures five times larger than her, she cannot life a paw against something so small. Feeling sympathetic, though reluctantly so, she protect the dog, and keeps it close.

A scientist is at the end of his rope for his sponsor has told him that he'll give him money no more. No more unless he bring results. Something grand and awe inspiring. He's running out of ideas, but has one. It's a long shot, but he has not much left to lose. He's been trying to turn animals into humans completely...Unable to afford his own, he picks up strays, and with a blip, boom, zap, and a shot of a ray, he finds success! They're human! Well, almost completely human, save for a few differences, but no matter, that can be changed as well.

The dog and the cat need to escape and now the once house-pet-turned-street-dog must help the two of them blend into society until they find a way to get back to being what they used to be.

Star-Crossed Persistence

There is a newly turned vampire (a few months) that had run away from her family, and gone into the stripping business to get money, and try to figure out a way to get a constant supply of blood. There's also a werewolf that had been kicked out of her family, and wound up becoming a prostitute. She took advantage of her position to eat. She had things figured out until one night her change went awry on a full moon, and she was unable to control herself. She changed too quickly and freaked out her client who in turn hurt her terribly before running away.

No one listened to his strange warnings, but the high class brothel manager told the vampire to go up and clean the place up, and check on the woman as well. Getting there, the vampire notices the werewolf. Deciding to keep her secret, and somewhat helping the other heal a little, the two become friends. The werewolf becomes fiercely loyal and very protective of the beautiful vampire.

They use their dynamic to reel people in with the vampire warming them up with her stripping and sultry dances, and the werewolf finishing them off after the sex they pay for. The two do this so that the vampire can constantly drink blood and the werewolf can eat a little from each person. They decide to also be roommates. And the clients never remember what happened to them.

Things are great in the large and very populated city, but underneath it all, the police are hunting for whatever that's behind men being found with blood loss, and chunks of muscle missing. At the same time, there are hunters looking constantly for monsters. And worse yet, a coven of vampires and a pack of werewolves live as gangs in the city.

User Image

Shirtless Hunter

7,475 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
[ ▋▋▋- - - - >>> Currently - ]

True Love is Blind

Struggling Towards Happiness Part II [ ---& Hiatus ]

Bound Hearts

Immortal Beloved

To Live in an Unkind World [ ---& Hiatus? ]