Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feeling up for a little trip down the rabbit hole?

Let's get that plot bunny! 0.54320987654321 54.3% [ 44 ]
Nah, not this time. 0.17283950617284 17.3% [ 14 ]
You is one crazy lady... 0.16049382716049 16.0% [ 13 ]
I'm just here for the gold... 0.12345679012346 12.3% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 81 ]
1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 >

Sparkly Fairy

9,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Welcome down the Rabbit Hole...

So what's this thread all about? Well, I'm looking for some people to role play with, more than likely on PM or Instant messenger, depending on what works best with each person. One on one works best for me, but I'm also ok with adding a third or fourth person into the mix at times. I've been role playing for... oh, years, and I only do literate role plays. Most anything goes with me, as far as yaoi, yuri, and het go. If I don't like the plot that you're coming to me with, I'll tell you, or I might suggest tweaking it just a little so I will do it.

So follow the plot bunny and come play with me.

Sparkly Fairy

9,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
How To Journey Down the Rabbit Hole

1. Please read through what I have to say instead of simply hitting the reply button or PM'ing me with no idea what it is I'm looking for or how I'd like to play. If I feel that you've done such, I will probably just ignore you.

2. PM me with your request to RP. This one is actually more for you than for me, as it will allow you to share things like your instant messenger screen name and what you'd like to rp without that information becoming public.

3. Give me a short example of what your role play style is like. Too often I've ended up with people who are just shy of literate and that drives me nuts. By literate, I mean that you need to be able to type with correct English and not use chat speak. I do not tend to look for a role play that has huge posts. I'd like to see what I'm getting myself into before I say yes to you.

I will warn you now and put this in big, bold red. Your sample is your one big chance to dazzle me. I have been known to say no based solely on the sample. Don't disappoint me.

4. How do you want to play? Will it be over AIM, Yahoo, MSNM, email, or PM? By the way, those are the options avalible. If you choose IM, please let me know what your screen name is so that I can add you and contact you if I decide to role play with you.

5. We fall down the rabbit hole and see where the plot bunnies take us.

Sparkly Fairy

9,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
About the Goda

Well, you want to know about me? I'm a college student in a Baking and Pastry program. I'm going to be picky about how people write, as I used to be a copy editor. I hate when people butcher the English language with bad grammar and improper spelling.

I enjoy doing both original characters and series characters. There are a few mangas and animes that I follow and would be interested in playing from, as well as books and video games. However, your favorite pairing may squick me in some way, so I might suggest a different set of people. Further down, I have a list of some of the fandoms I enjoy and a list of characters I like to be or have opposite me.

I prefer more mature settings. This is because I'm older myself. I'm not going to enjoy some elementary school setting or something floosy. I like plot. I like to allow the role play to develop as the characters see fit. Sometimes, this may mean angst. I am okay with making my characters cry and sometimes, I'm okay with making myself and/or my role play partner cry.

Speaking of making my role play partner cry, I also like to have conversations with my role play partner. Some of my better friends have come from someone with whom I've role played. So I'd like to have side conversations and get to know you a little bit too.

I honestly don't care what age you are, what gender you are, none of it, as long as you can type properly and don't drive me nuts.

I may add more later, but for now, this is about it.

Sparkly Fairy

9,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Really Ugly Letters Explaining Stuff
or
RULES

Rules! For there must be rules or chaos will flow, and that makes for an unhappy bunny. Props to Crimson_Vision for letting me pilfer ideas from her thread on this and the other posts.

1. First of all, be literate and mature. Though in chat, I might slip to l33t speak and the like, I do not want it in my role play. I want full, complete sentences and I want frequent posts. I abhore one line replies and will not be happy if that's all I get.

2. Mature topics may be mentioned. Just like a PG-13 movie may have suggestions of drug use, foul language, and suggestions of adult activities, role play may have such topics. ALL GAIA COMMUNICATION WILL REMAIN WITHIN GAIA ToS.

3. I'm doing this for the plot. I write and read and role play satisfies both of those addictions. I want plot and my role plays that I participate in will have plot. If I find that something isn't going anywhere, I will scrap it and suggest something new. If it happens again, I might need to ask you to go elsewhere to get your role play fix.

4. Just because you want to role play with me does not mean that I want to role play with you. I reserve the right to say no.

5. If you're not feeling the rp or life just gets to be too much, let me know. I don't like sitting around, waiting for posts. If things get crazy in my own life, I will let you know that I won't be posting for a little while and you'll have the option of waiting for me or moving on.

6. There are several topics that I will not play with. Be up front with me on either things that are off limits for you or are the only things you want to see. I will do the same and we will have well-defined boundaries.

7. I may come in and add to or change this list. Because for now, I'm done.

Sparkly Fairy

9,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
The Different Flavors Found Down the Rabbit Hole

So there's a lot that I like and a lot that I don't care for. I'm probably going to forget a buttload of stuff in this list, so if you don't see what you want to play on it, let me know what you'd like to play and I'll tell you if it's something I'm good with. I will probably come back and add to this as often as possible.

For this first bit, it's a list of different shows/video games/animes/books that I like and want to role play. Underneath each will be the name(s) of who I enjoy having in the role play in some way. These characters are not required. However, they are ones that I just happen to like better than others. A heart means that this is a character I love more than is probably appropriate.

In addition, I'm currently craving role plays that are specifically in the Final Fantasy 8 world or in the Stargate Atlantis world. I'd do just about anything to role play in either of those again.

Angel

-Angel
-Spike
-Fred/Illeria
-Lorne
Buffy The Vampire Slayer
-Buffy
-Giles heart
-Spike
-Xander
-Anya
Cardcaptor Sakura
-Clow
-Touya heart
-Yue
-Yuki
Cowboy Bebop
-Spike
-Jet
-Faye
Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog
Pretty much anyone. It's short and flexible.
Final Fantasy 8
-Seifer Almasy!
-Squall
-Seifer
-Irvine
-Seifer
-Zell
-Seifer heart
Final Fantasy 9
-Kuja
-Zidane
Final Fantasy 10/10-2
-Auron
-Seymore
-Rikku
-Yuna
-Wakka
Gundam Wing
-Wufei heart
-Duo
-Treize
-Quatre
-Heero
Harry Potter
-Snape heart
-Sirius
-Lucius
-Draco
-Harry
-Twins!
-Snape
-Hermione
-Bill
-Remus
-Snape
Kingdom Hearts-1 & 2
-Riku
-Sora
-Roxas
-Leon heart
-Seifer heart
-Cloud
Sailor Moon
-All the Senshi
-Tuxedo Mask/Darien
Star Wars
-This one is more of a general universe thing. I prefer original characters for a Star Wars RP, except for...
-Obi-Wan heart
-Qui-Gon
Stargate Atlantis
-Rodney McKay heart
-John Sheppard
-Ronon Dex
-Do not mention Samantha Carter or you will immediately anger me. evil

I can also be flexible about characters. We can do OCs within a world. Sometimes, it's more fun that way. I am also willing to create a world with you, but it does tend to take more planning and thought that way.

I do want to reiterate- come to me with just about any ideas that you have. I will do something completely original, I will play with OCs, and I will work with you about ideas. Please, please, please let me know! This is part of why I don't put pairings down in my character list- I don't want to force you into something you don't like. These are my current cravings and preferences, but I will do other things!

And for now, that's it. I really can't think of any more, but I'll add as needed. Thanks for sticking with me!

Sparkly Fairy

9,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
And now we're open!
OOH. I SEE A SEXY BUNNY. XD

Sparkly Fairy

9,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Who, me? *blush* Aw, shucks. 4laugh

Sparkly Fairy

9,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
heart heart

Sparkly Fairy

9,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Cool! Already got one vote for crazy lady... mrgreen

Sparkly Fairy

9,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
*dies of amusement*

No sleep for me tonight! Again!

Sparkly Fairy

9,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
What prompted you to die of amusement?

Sparkly Fairy

9,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
heart 4laugh heart

Sparkly Fairy

9,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Hm. I wonder why we only have one arrow emoticon and it only goes arrow this way. Not the other way.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff