Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Fairy

8,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
Hi all. I'm incredibly bored and looking for some one on ones. I RP over PM's only at the moment, so just be aware of that. Now, onto the fun stuff.

Sparkly Fairy

8,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
Rules and Limits... because you gotta have 'em.

And isn't it a drag? Okay, here's the deelio.

1. I am tired of being bullied into playing males. That's it. I'm done. Finito. Want me to play a male? Then you play one too. And you play your male just as equally as I promise to play mine. That being said, I can be coerced into doing f// on special occasions.

2. If you classify yourself as lit/advanced, might as well just leave. RPing should be fun, not a chore. When you force people to type up a certain number of paragraphs, you make it into a chore. That being said, don't contact me if you can't punctuate. And if you're going to send something like this in an RP:

She nodded. "Okay," she said.

Then just leave as well. Did I mention I'm actually a really polite person? I don't know what's gotten into me.

That being said, I post around one paragraph, maybe 2 if I like you enough.

3. Okay, another odd one. My characters are real people. Or as real as fake people can be. Consequently, they bleed, they puke, whatever. If the idea of a character being violently ill or something bothers you, then it's not an ideal match either.

4. Limits-wise, I don't care if you swear, I don't care if there's violence. I'm a big girl. One thing is I fade to black. You can talk about it, you can allude to it, lead up to it, whatever, I just really don't want to play out you know what. I'm no good at it, and it causes me anxiety. Now, I may change this rule with you if I feel comfortable enough RP-ing with you, but that's a big if.

5. Lastly, please don't just stop replying without saying you're going to stop.

And... I think that's it. Oh, and if you consider yourself rude, don't bother. RPing is my happy place, and rude people make me unhappy. Carrying on!

Sparkly Fairy

8,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
Genres

(who I prefer to play in pairings will be italicized)

Now we get to the fun part, no?

What I do:

Modern (Hospital, dorm, apartment, cruise, coffee shop, university, whatever... suggest!)

Gifted (Boarding School, Living in hiding amongst the normal people, whatever... suggest!) Please know, I'm really not craving this at the moment, so you'd have to have a good plot.

Odd Pairings (Superhero x Villain, Doctor x Patient, Doctor x Nurse, Pregnant person x someone else (best friend, roommate...), Guardian Angel x Protected, whatever... suggest!)

Did I mention you could make suggestions? I'm open minded.

What I don't do:

Fandoms (Unless it's for Teen Titans and I can play Terra)

Animals or vampires or unicorns or crap like that. This means do not ask me if I play wolves or elves or anything like that.

Sparkly Fairy

8,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
Plot Catalysts:

So I have a tendency not to come up with plots so much as plot catalysts, which can be made into plots. Please don't contact me saying you want to do my "____ plot", because they aren't plots. They're ideas I like to use to create plots with people. Some examples:

Cruise:

Both charries were dragged onto the boat by friends. They meet because one gets seasick and the other takes care of them.

Superhero x Villain:

Archenemies as superhero and supervillain, their alter egos fall in love. What happens when they discover each others' true identities?

Druggie x Ex Best Friend:

So the druggie and the best friend were best friends all through elementary school, and through their first year of high school. There may have been some romance or whatever, but they started to part ways as the druggie got into, well, drugs and whatnot.

Now it's years later and they've lost contact, but the druggie comes to the best friend for help. Or something. Not really wanting to do this at the moment.

A sort of extended cruise one:

They fall in love on the cruise, exchange numbers or whatever, lose each others numbers, and don't meet again until three years later. Is she married? Does he have a pregnant girlfriend? Who knows, but they're still burning for each other. Please note, this one gets old pretty quickly, so for me to agree to do it, you have to come in with some ideas too.

Just random:

Young love is torn apart when one of the lovers gets sick or in a car accident or whatever and dies. The other lover feels like they're dead already, until their loved one returns to them. Is it a ghost? A hallucination? Who knows?

Amnesiac x Someone else:

So a guy is unhappy in his marriage, and his best friend has been in love with him for years and years now. He gets into his car to go to his best friend's house and tell her things are over with his wife, when he gets into an accident and ends up in the hospital with amnesia. Whose love will win out? The wife's? The best friends'? Extra twist: what if the wife turns out to be pregnant?

Yeah... I'll work on this stuff. And suggestions are welcome!

Sparkly Fairy

8,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
Cravings

So... it's not really a genre, but I'm craving something really real- dark, involving drugs, pregnancies, just... not happy. But still with romance and whatever.

Also, I want some random one all about finding each other, falling in love, getting married, and having kids. Just something real mushy.

I also want something with a heartbreaking, epic love. I don't know, I watched some Taylor Swift video and it's turned me into a romantic.

And maybe something having to do with being in love in past lives and meeting up in the present... something based on The Origin of Love from Hedwig and the Angry Inch or something.

Sparkly Fairy

8,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
All done!

Now it is time for you to contact me. Please contact me with your limits, rules, anything else you want me to know, and something more helpful than 'Hey, saw your board. Cruise plot?'

Thanks for visiting!

Sparkly Fairy

8,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100

Sparkly Fairy

8,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100

Sparkly Fairy