Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Shapeshifter

User Image

/posts funny gif to break the ice.

now that that's over with, let the beginning of this epic fail of a search begin!
          i hate searching.. and my last one didn't really produce as much as i thought it would, so now i'm back to try this again. and look! i tried a bit harder too! xD
          i am blank gender living in the Sunshine state and currently in college.
          i don't mind what gender you are or how old you are or whatever, to be honest.
          all i care about that you like to roleplay!
          i have one more final to go of the semester (it'd be Tuesday), so I'm looking for some roleplays to fill my month long break.
          hopefully you will decide to help me out with this?

i will be taking x-amount max. (i haven't decided yet, probably five)
          threads > PMs, i don't really like to roleplay via messengers,
          unless i really like you. if you want to plot and ooc chat and such, though,
          i do have skype available just ask.
          real ≥ anime.
          m// ≥ f// ≥ hetero and even more do i enjoy non-binary pairings and themes.
          comedy and romance and action/adventure is where it's at.

when it comes to length... i prefer semi-lit to lazy lit... unless i'm super inspired
          then i could crank out more. but at the very least you'll get two chunky paragraphs out of me.
          i dig first person pov the most, but can do third as well.
          i'd love to try chat and poetry styles, though. (i have some experience with poetry - little)

Shy Shapeshifter

User Image

now the pairings and themes

key: bold means craving/faves

elements and themes

tab tab wedding mishaps. babysitters. step-siblings. best friends. neighbors.creepers/stalkers.
          tab tab school drama. over-achievers and slackers. freaks and geeks. cross-dressers. non-binary. language barriers.
          tab tab cooking. online relationships. mpreg. f//preg. exes. the unstable. school reunions. revenge of the nerds.
          tab tab strange couples. opposites. journalism. medical. counseling. married couples. camp. bands. co-workers.
          tab tab werewolves. country vs city. detectives. single parents. couple's therapy. con artists. fast driving. criminals. mafia related! **your suggestions!

settings

tab tab winter time. ski lodge. foreign countries. apartments. boarding school. big cities.
          tab tab small towns. vacations. hospitals. neighborhood. rehab. school. clubs. tv stations.
          tab tab radio stations. vegas. spring break. summer. restaurants. asylum.

fandoms (ocs only)

tab tab queer as folk
          tab tab scott pilgrim
          tab tab shameless
          tab tab misfits
          tab tab scandal
          tab tab disturbia
          tab tab psycho//bates motel
          tab tab almost human
          tab tab degrassi
          tab tab fast and furious
          tab tab couples retreat

tab tab tab tab roleplay counter this far : - * most are laid-back and on the slower side, only about 2 or 3 are active atm, so i am still searching.

wanna roleplay with me? quote me or pm me.

currently craving: mpreg and fempreg
          something mafia related
          something exciting
          anything f// related!

Shy Shapeshifter

Shy Shapeshifter

Shy Shapeshifter

Shy Shapeshifter

Shy Shapeshifter

Familiar Shade

Hello there! I was wondering if you'd like to do a nonromantic rp?
It would be about pair of siblings on the opposite sides of the vampire/werewolf war.

Shy Shapeshifter

Tea Craft
It would be about pair of siblings on the opposite sides of the vampire/werewolf war.

hmm... i don't know. i haven't really done too many non-romantic roleplays...
i'm afraid i might not be too good at it.

Familiar Shade

TheInvisibleCreeper
Tea Craft

Hm, ok.
Well let's collaborate to make it easy?
We could make it a couple that's already together instead.

Shy Shapeshifter

Tea Craft
TheInvisibleCreeper
Tea Craft

Hm, ok.

that could be fun. what exactly did you have in mind?
like did you want it to be m//, f//, mf, no preference?

Familiar Shade

TheInvisibleCreeper
Tea Craft
TheInvisibleCreeper
Tea Craft

Hm, ok.

I have no preference, and I'd be cool if you wanted to do a nonbinary character C:
The only thing is that I'll most likely be doing a female character unless you had something else in mind.

Shy Shapeshifter

Tea Craft
TheInvisibleCreeper
Tea Craft
TheInvisibleCreeper
Tea Craft

Hm, ok.

I have no preference, and I'd be cool if you wanted to do a nonbinary character C:
The only thing is that I'll most likely be doing a female character unless you had something else in mind.

okay, cool. that'd be awesome. :3
you can play a female, i honestly don't know what sort of character i'll play yet. i guess it depends on what exactly you had in mind? well i know the opposite sides... so like vampire/werewolf meets romeo and juliet?

Familiar Shade

TheInvisibleCreeper

you can play a female, i honestly don't know what sort of character i'll play yet. i guess it depends on what exactly you had in mind? well i know the opposite sides... so like vampire/werewolf meets romeo and juliet?

Nah. Bare with my bad explanation
Like there's this couple that was already together and one night they're not hanging around each other for whatever reason and they both get turned into a werewolf/vampire. Then they find out and have to figure out how to make it work even though they're supposed to be at war with one another.

Shy Shapeshifter

Tea Craft
TheInvisibleCreeper

Nah. Bare with my bad explanation
Like there's this couple that was already together and one night they're not hanging around each other for whatever reason and they both get turned into a werewolf/vampire. Then they find out and have to figure out how to make it work even though they're supposed to be at war with one another.

oh... i like that. it's different for sure. hmm... okay, would they be living together? married?
also did you have a preference on whether your character is a werewolf vs vampire? i'm not the best with vampires...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff