Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fairy

.。o○ тнe вeaυтy oғ deѕтrυcтιon ○o。.

This forum is reserved especially for those involved in the role play designed by yours truely TBDHanasakura.

This is for any completed character profiles that I have accepted.
Due to the sheer number of drop outs, if you so wish to have a character that is already here under a spoiler and you wish to take on that role, just let me know and I will change the character ownership to your own as well as any changes you made.

Love ● Destruction ● Lust ● Corruption ● Amorarilty ● Drugs ● Lies ● Deception ● Chaos ● Greed ● Insanity ● Death ●

Fairy

User Image Leila Mia HartXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

.。o○ The Basics ○o。.
Sexuality: I prefer Men. Much easier to handle.

.。o○ Getting Personal ○o。.
Personality: I'm a mellow person, but I do have a bite when it comes to anything involving my girls or my club. I suppose i'm kind of mysterious, I don't really like telling everyone by business. It's my business, keep your nose out of it. I like being flirty. It gets you places and I get a kick out of it when they bite. Does that qualify me as a tease? I wouldn't be who I am or where I am today if I hadn't have done a bit of the dirty myself, I mean my club says it all. Women dancing, booze...like my Dad said "Prey off their pleasures."
History: My parents became separated when I was a young teen. Father had wanted to exploit the city for everything we had once I was born, he wanted to make sure I had a better start in life than they did. Mother was against it. She didn't want me to use myself in such a way that would make me a target for syndicates...she wanted me to preserve myself and stay ladylike. Get married to a nice guy and have kids like she did.
I am ladylike, just not according to her definition. And as for marrying. Pfft. Why would I want to do that? My lifestyle runs off giving men a taster and leaving them wanting more.
So they went their separate ways and I was taught both sides of the spectrum of life here, I chose my fathers side over my mothers and she was heartbroken. Father went out and got a new girlfriend. She wasn't that much older than me but you could tell he just wanted someone to share the empty bed with. You know try to fill the gap where he used to feel love? His whore girlfriend showed me exactly how to get what I wanted, I guess i'm grateful to her. My mother died recently, about 3 years ago in a cross fire. I do miss her and I wish she had been more proud of me for what i've accomplished.
My fathers way brought me fame and money...not to mention a few good looking suitors. Shame i'm not the marrying type.
My club partner died last year during an alliance meeting gone wrong. He got caught by S.C.Y.T.H.E who executed him as an example...Redd was always looking after me...he had gone to that meeting instead of me...I should be dead right now...

* Silk, the feeling against my skin is divine~
* Roses. Can't you tell? They're everywhere on my clothes.
* Cherries. They are hard to come by here, but they are my favourite.
* No one really knows how much I appreciate trust.

Dislikes:
* People messing with her business.
* Men touching the girls in her club.
* S.C.Y.T.H.E. They killed my club partner when he was arranging a deal...
* The illegality of Technology pieces. They only outlawed it so we wouldn't be able to overthrow them with their own tricks.

.。o○ My Poisons ○o。.
Mutation level: 28.2% so far
Weapon/Armour: Armour. I have a metal plate in my chest and head. It was necessary for protection in case someone tried to kill me. Redd was always thinking of me before he died...
District: Pleasure district, my club. It's always open if you want to drop by~?
Syndicate: I'm not a member of a syndicate. I just protect my business in whatever way is possible.
Alliances: Seeing as we supply a large chain of newly made drugs, i'd say we are pretty close with the Lust drug syndicate. They call us for a batch, we give them a price, they pay, they sell and make a profit. Everyone wins.

~ TBDHanasakura

Fairy

Sangue Saeed SalvatoreXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

My appearance

.。o○ The Basics ○o。.
Sexuality: I'm interested in girls, though with my situation I rarely see a relationship.

Personality: I can be pretty mysterious and I act like a smart a** sometimes but I'm a kind person and my actions show it, I enforce my beliefs by saving the citizens of my home from any evil I may find though I'm not emotionless like most other agents I can be very caring..hell some might even call it a weakness, In my downtime I enjoy humor and making the best of things that I can it makes up for how serious I am in combat, I mean if I didn't I'd just be another emotionless ruthless hard-a** and who needs another one of those right?
History: It all starts at the age of five when my parents were gunned down in the comfort of their own home seems that whoever did it just wanted them dead and they spared my life and my sister's life so I was left alone with my sister in an empty mansion and along came the S.C.Y.T.H.E. agents who took us to a lab though I have no idea where they took her or where she is now that was when my training began, despite most rumors or ideas that are put out for fear that these agents are trained from birth most of the kids they take they just fill their head full of ideas to create loyalty and the real training doesn't start until at least ten but for some reason I had to be special and my training started right away from this point until I was eighteen I've had intense training and various implants to make me their "perfect" little agent so needless to say I've been out in this world defending it for a good year, I always wondered why they gave me such special treatment until I was given the position of commander but rank aside I can never get the answers I want for instance the person who murdered my parents, they say they have no idea who it is but sometimes I highly doubt that I think they just want to use that and get me to kill for them, bottom line I am a S.C.Y.T.H.E. agent but I don't give a damn about the government I do it for my own reasons I save people and I won't hesitate to kill anyone who threatens our right to exist, and along the way I hope to find the one who killed my mother and my father and hopefully find my sister Sofia.
* Sonia, Stefan, and Sofia, my three katanas engraved with the names of my family.
* Music, one of best things to do is play music through my helmet while fighting, turning each strike into a beat.
* Girls, if it's one thing I enjoy doing in downtime it's admiring the lovely view...hey, don't judge.
* And last but definitely not least smoking devices, combined with the unique tech in my lungs this has saved my a** more times than I can count.

Dislikes:
* Insane people, let's face it the world would be much better off without the crazies running around.
* Anyone who knows my past and uses it to taunt me, that seriously pisses me off.
* People who want to mess with my katanas, I'm not letting anyone else touch them, end of story.
* Heights, I..hate..heights.

.。o○ My Poisons ○o。.
Mutation level: 99.4%
Weapon/Armour: Ancient family armor with some more.."futuristic" modifications to better suit me, as far as weapons I carry my three katanas, an automatic rifle with a scope and a silencer for infiltration purposes, a sniper for when I need to take only a single target down or I'd like a jump start without my enemy knowing my position, two hip mounted pistols..enough said, and two hidden blades for whenever I need them, I won't tell where.
District: The Salvatore mansion found in the pleasure district, though it looks more like some haunted abandoned building now I still go there sometimes because it's my home, and the pleasure district is usually where I can be found if I'm not on a job elsewhere.
Syndicate: Well I wouldn't call S.C.Y.T.H.E. a syndicate so I guess I wouldn't belong to one.
Alliances: Agents don't really tend to make a lot of friends.

~ Backwards Pumpkin

Fairy

GrimXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

My appearance

.。o○ The Basics ○o。.
Age: Maybe somewhere around 88? Or was 8 just my favorite number...I can't remember, I like to make everyday my birthday!
Gender: Oh why must we be subjected to gender and such, I am simply Grim.
Sexuality: I prefer the ladies, so slender and...fragile, much more fun to play with.

Personality: Oh my personality? Well I don't exactly have everything together in case you didn't notice you know lost some of my marbles..you see there was a saying my dad once told me, what was it? Oh yes! "Son, do good things and good things will happen" Yep that's what he said right before I slit his throat and he bled to death on the floor well so much for that theory ha! Only joking...or am I? And that's my personality I like jokes and messing with people's minds and just generally doing whatever the hell I want.
History: Awh you want to know about little old me? Well I used to be a S.C.Y.T.H.E. agent but that's ancient history you know..stayed for the training and superhuman tech and left for the betrayal, they actually made me a commander you know which proved pretty valuable when they decided I was "expendable" I did just enough murderous acts mischief hijinks and just plain shenanigans to ruin whatever pride they had left to hold onto, oh and then I made this drug that pretty much turns everyone into me..but less funny and guess where it came from? Oh wait...I'm not supposed to tell you that part, anyways then I made my merry little band of homicidal maniacs who all just love me and we lived happily ever after!

P.S. I also tried doing that Glacier project where you get all buff and you can lift cars and throw them at people and smash through buildings and whatnot it totally works! And it's so much fun flinging people around like tiny little insects.
* What do you care about what I like? Eh I'll bite, Ok I like sharp objects you know, anything you can stab someone with.
* I also like hearing people scream, it's absolutely delightful!
* Oh and can't forget randomly shooting one of your minions in the face to make a point! That's always fun.
* And laughing, laughing can remind someone just how delightfully mad you are and it can possibly scare the pants off of them...not literally of course, why that would just be silly.

Dislikes:
* Caped crusaders running around with underwear over their tights and ruining my fun.
* People who try to kill me...how dare they! Do they not realize how dull this city would be without me?
* My victims who plead for their life or try to negotiate an escape, why don't they see I'm just trying to set them free?
* Stupid people who ask me incessant question about what I like and dislike....can you take a hint?

.。o○ My Poisons ○o。.
Mutation level: Oooh maybe it's 100% I mean doc says nothing could possibly be human about me, so that's why I killed her.
Weapon/Armour: Ah how could you miss an appearance this grand? Armor that speaks volumes of power on it's own with all the little skulls adorning it of my fallen victims..and let's not forget the fun cards painted on the side! Oh and I have this nice shield that makes people shoot themselves! How is it possible you say? Well it reflects bullets back at whoever shoots it you moron how else would it work?! And I have this nice little staff except it has some pretty sharp objects on each end I'd say knives or blades..but those are such boring mediocre terms, it also has a gun on the end handy for making someone's face into a hole!
District: Oh you're so silly, don't you know this town is mine and I go wherever I want? One more thing I do have secret bases but shhh don't tell anyone, just so you know the password is "Please blow a hole in my face Mr. Grim because I'm a fool who actually thought you would let me enter".
Syndicate: Why the Skull Sadists of course, oh won't you please join us and kill anything that moves? We'd love to have you!
Alliances: Well everyone has to deal with us to get Chef Grim's special chili powder (Pssst we're actually talking about Bloodlust here, try to keep up) but everyone tries to keep their distance, I think it must be my strikingly good looks that makes them afraid to talk to me.

~ Backwards Pumpkin

Fairy

Profile deleted.

Miles Davison DevlinXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image

.。o○ The Basics ○o。.
Sexuality: hello ladies!

Personality: you got da coin, i got da time! im real personable when i get da respect i deserve, and im a real pain when i dont. needless to say im a guy who likes to flirt, i like the ladies and they like me, when there not bein a pain in my backside...then they don't like me so much get ma drift? da sound of gunshots sounds allot more like money to me, i aint shy about dat neither.
History: Pa taught me the value of a dollar and ma taught me the value of a gun...not till after pa shot her though. i lived a hard life don't be fooled by my positive disposition and dashing good looks though. grew up in the shitter like everyone else, had a brother too, until he got more money hungry then me. that got em killed. ive had a few close calls ma self and i got the scars to prove it! a few run ins with S.C.Y.T.H.E. is enough to make a man rethink his line o'work. i may be a real rat sometime, but i aint to hard to find if you know what your lookin for.
* Money is what makes the world go round!
* Weapons and tinkering, upgrades and tech!
* Conflict, what be a gun without a target i always say.
* Women, Ol Miles need some company too!

Dislikes: (4 dislikes)
* Liars, nothing like a set up to sour my milk!
* Government, what's all this "government issue" nonsense?
* Skull Sadists, i gotta love hate relationship with them crazies!
* Women, Can't live wit em can't live without em!

.。o○ My Poisons ○o。.
Mutation level: 42.6 to be exact, got da surgeon on speed dial, likely to go up after all!
Weapon/Armour: a bit a dis and a bit o'dat, i got some enhancements in my legs for them runnin times. but mostly just patch work in ma head and my trusty Colt .45...its an antique ya know!
District: Envy, da land o'luxury and well... me! im a superstar ya know!
Syndicate: Sales! not ur normal kind ill be honest wit ya, but there real important none da less!
Alliances: you got money and ill call ya my friend! unless ur S.C.Y.T.H.E. types, then i got somtin else ta say.

~ JS Gardner

Fairy

Profile deleted

User Image Demitra Rae CapuletXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

.。o○ The Basics ○o。.
Sexuality: straight

Personality: Demi is a kind and gentle person. To those she knows that is. She is cautious and will resort to violence if needed, but she doesn't like to do that.
History: Demi was an orphan. Her parents and older brother were killed in a 'car accident' and thoughout school was teased and bullied. In her early teens she had to learn to fight because of people beating her up at school. She used to have two good friends, but she hasn't seen them in years. She makes enough (from her job as a petty dealer) to rent the place she lives at, and if wanderers or anyone needs a place to crash she charges them rent and they may stay at her place for a night or so, depending on how much she is payed
* honesty
*music
*piercings/tattoos

Dislikes:
* men who beat women
* people who pick on the weak/defenceless
*onions and pickles
* thunder/lightning

.。o○ My Poisons ○o。.
Mutation level: none, she has only money for her rent and a small pocket knife for protection
Weapon/Armour: pocket knife
District: Pride
Syndicate: Dealing
Alliances: None as of right now

~ TaylorFreezie

Fairy

Profile deleted.

User Image
Lucius Damen CaesarXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

.。o○ The Basics ○o。.
Sexuality: Straight

Personality: My, oh, my what can I tell you about myself? Rules and order make the world run better, my views or S.C.Y.T.H.Es' views? I'll never know but it is the only part I liked. You follow my rules, you live, you don't and you die. There's no getting away once I set my sights on you and nothing can stop me from getting what I want. The end of S.C.Y.T.H.E after all the s**t they made me do...
History: My history? You don't really want to know that, but if you thoroughly insist... I was brought into S.C.Y.T.H.E at a young age, making me into a kind of...Tracker. See if anyone ever went rogue from S.C.Y.T.H.E they were too dangerous to let just roam about and that's where I came in. They nicknamed me 'The Hound' and sent me to find, torture and kill any rogue S.C.Y.T.H.E agents or anyone else they deemed fit.
I was an obedient little lapdog that they highly prized until the day when my wonderful eyes spotted a civilian. A little girl that had some illegal tech hidden inside of her. I dragged her into an alley to use my...Persuasiveness to get her to tell me where the tech came from and suddenly something snapped inside of me. A sudden realization of what I was doing and what S.C.Y.T.H.E had made me into. That night I fled into the Pride district, using my prior S.C.Y.T.H.E knowledge to evade ever getting caught. Eventually after a few years I started a resistance gang, made to give hell to S.C.Y.T.H.E and everything they stand for.
* Poison, many a times it's helped me get some answers.
* My dual pistols. With eyes like mine, who needs a sniper? I never miss.
* Order, and rules, but only my own.
* Gambling. I always know the odds of any game. It's help me fund my gang quite nicely.

Dislikes:
* S.C.Y.T.H.E. Need I say more?
* Anyone who breaks my rules.
* Missing a shot. As I said before, I never miss.
* Hurting anyone young. Never again after that girl...

.。o○ My Poisons ○o。.
Mutation level: 71%
Weapon/Armour: Not quite a weapon S.C.Y.T.H.E had outfitted me with a state of the art optic intelligence and my skull was adorned with armor to protect my system.
My left arm has been outfitted with a very interesting way to poison anyone I so choose with a touch.
My legs are both outfitted for speed and maneuverability.
Wrapped around my waist and attached to my back is a 10 foot very thin metal tail with a long blade at the end and a camera that feeds me back visuals of anything it sees.
I also have a pair of standard issue scythe pistols from way back when I was part of them.
District: One of the abandoned factories of Sloth house my gang and myself, though you'll never get close without my knowledge.
Syndicate: Blackmail, need more funds than I can win. Gives us the extra 'oomph'
Alliances: None

~ Ritsuka Akumatsu

Fairy

User Imagexxxxx DECEASED xxxxx XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Alexander
.。o○ The Basics ○o。.
Age: Hmm...around 56 I believe...age has kind of escaped me now...
Sexuality: Straight.

Personality: I'm an old grumpy guy. So many things irritate me, so don't feel special if I start on you kid. I have a knack for noticing the un-noticeable, made me tons of cash for it. I look after my own, you scratch my back, I scratch yours...that kind of thing.
History: I don't like history. It's a way for blackmail and people worming their way into something you care about to hurt you. All you need to know is its the typical. Young guy gets a good job, gets rich, finds dream girl, get married have a baby. Then it all falls apart like every damn thing in this city, wife leaves, baby grows up and abandons you. All that is left is a bitter, broken person with no idea what happiness is anymore.

* My child. I can't help it, its part of my own flesh.
* Womanizing.
* Good beer.
* Business. It gives me money, I get to spend it on things I like. Problem?

Dislikes:
* Love. It's ruined me, I don't want to have to go through that again.
* The government. Everyone thinks its the scythe that are running the place. Oh no, its the big boys in the tower. They are calling the shots.
* My child. She abandoned me when she found out what she could do on her own.
* Aging. Seriously. It gets in the way of so many jobs.

.。o○ My Poisons ○o。.
Mutation level: 56%
Weapon/Armour: I have a trusty little pistol. I've had it since my kid was born for protection and its never let me down once.
I've also got a good bit of upgrade in my legs and arms, what i'm getting old...
District: I hop between them depending on the job, usually hanging around in Wrath. Best area for signal i'll have you know.
Syndicate: I don't have one.
Alliances: I'm not part of one.

~ TBDHanasakura

Fairy

Profile deleted.

User Image

The Boy With Blond Hair (BOIO)XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

.。o○ The Basics ○o。.
Sexuality: N/A

Personality: Depends on the situation We're sent into, Obedient,
History: Miles Davison Devlin is Our Father, but not our Commander. We create history, we are not subject to it. Our History is your History, our purpose is infiltration through imitation.

* S.C.Y.T.H.E
* S.C.Y.T.H.E
* S.C.Y.T.H.E

Dislikes:
* Enemies of S.C.Y.T.H.E
* Enemies of S.C.Y.T.H.E
* Enemies of S.C.Y.T.H.E
* Enemies of S.C.Y.T.H.E

.。o○ My Poisons ○o。.
Mutation level: 100% our organic components are few.
Weapon/Armour: Body Shell is a lightweight alloy designed to deflect high speed objects.
weapons include: Canon, location: Mouth
12 inch blade, Location: Forearm
Camera, Location: eyes
superior speed
superior strength

District: Envy, Lust, Wrath, Greed, Pride, Gluttony, Sloth.
Syndicate: N/A
Alliances: S.C.Y.T.H.E

~ JS Gardner

Fairy

User Image Lina Alice LiddellXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

.。o○ The Basics ○o。.
Sexuality: Straight, although I get bigger tips if I say Bi

Personality: I'm kind of shy, not because i'm actually shy but I just want to get enough money to get by and look after myself. I don't like relying on other people, not having a huge personality means the men just sit and enjoy, they leave more money. I might be able to give Leila back all she owes me. I don't want to be taken to the Scythe factory....
History: I don't know who my parents are. I don't know if I even had any. All I remember is living in a really lush green place and Leila's purple eyes staring at me through a bush. She took me in and kept me here since I was a kid, I think she felt sorry for me and didn't want to send me to the Scythe factory. Most normal people would have done...I owe her my life. She's been teaching me martial arts. She says it is good for the soul and it helps keep me balanced and calm. I could probably use it to kick a** too.

* I really like cakes. There's a cute bakery in Pride, sometimes we get cakes delivered from there.
* Leila. We have history, I owe her my life.
* Reading. Yeah half naked girls like to read too ok?
* Did I mention I like flowers?

Dislikes:
* The men touching. It's a big rule, no touching us. Sometimes they think its OK, so we have to kick them out.
* My job. Sometimes I hate it here, but work is work and I don't want to work in a factory on second thought.
* Alcohol. Ew the taste is gross, it's like having animal by product with added disinfectant shoved down your neck in the hopes that you will like it.
* I have a huge phobia of dogs.

.。o○ My Poisons ○o。.
Mutation level: Uh...I don't know.
Weapon/Armour: Again, I uh really don't know.
District: Lust, Leila's club.
Syndicate: What's a syndicate?
Alliances: Huh...no? Should I have one?

~ TBDHanasakura

Fairy

User Image Lisette M. ArcadiaXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

.。o○ The Basics ○o。.
Sexuality: Bi-sexual.

Personality: Lisette has a pessimistic view on life, and never really looks through an optimistic perspective. Another trait of Lisette is her lack of social capabilities. She tends to be a naturally quiet person, and normally has trouble interacting with other people. On a side note, Lisette's mutations might be driving her towards insanity...
History: Lisette grew up in a rich family, with many funds to spare. Although her parents were wealthy, Lisette was not given the care that loving guardians should give to their child. As such, Lisette grew up with feelings of neglect. Once she reached her teenage years, Lisette ran away from home. She made sure to bring her own funds in order to survive. One day, while casually walking in the streets of the Technology District Lisette became the victim of a car crash. The accident resulted in the loss of her right arm. Fortunately, there was a hospital nearby. With no one to help her there, Lisette rushed to the hospital with pure adrenaline and anxiety fueling her sprint. Upon entering, she was given immediate care and treatment. She was the only survivor of the car crash, with the driver himself dying upon impact. Once she completely recovered from surgery, Lisette left the hospital after retrieving her funds (Which were being held onto in a safekeeping area by the medical personnel). Eventually, as time passed, Lisette came across something that grabbed her attention. It was something regarding "mutations." Having no knowledge of the subject, Lisette eventually found out what they were once she asked the shopkeeper. After hearing about mutations, Lisette found they could be useful to her survival on the streets. As such, she used most of her remaining funds to have some implanted mutations. Lisette wanted alterations to herself for two main reasons: To replace the void that was her right arm, and to have the capabilities to defend herself. With the remaining funds, she now wanders the streets of the Technology District.

* Ramen.
* Staring up at the dark sky.
* Uncrowded places.

Dislikes:
* Crowded places.
* Perverts.
* Rapists.
* Stalkers.

.。o○ My Poisons ○o。.
Mutation level: About 56%
Weapon/Armour:
- A bionic right arm that can transform into a chainsaw. The maximum speed setting allows it to cut through metal as if it were butter.
- A microscopic machine implanted into her heart that continuously pumps out a metallic composition throughout her veins and muscles themselves, thus giving her superhuman durability. It is also harmless to the human body...until it rusts, that is...
- A microscopic machine implanted into her hypothalamus, which continuously releases a hormone more potent than adrenaline throughout her entire body. It essentially grants her superhuman strength for all her living body parts. This hormone causes no disfiguration to Lisette's appearance, but over-exertion can lead to dizziness and fainting.
- Lastly, two microscopic machines implanted into both sides of her hips. They costantly pump a different type of hormone that grants superhuman speed to both of Lisette's legs. They cause no disfiguration to Lisette's appearance whatsoever.
District: Technology District.
Syndicate: None.
Alliances: None whatsoever.

~ Sugarcanegalore

Fairy

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ryota "Ro" MiyamotoXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

.。o○ The Basics ○o。.
Sexuality: Bi

Personality: Ro is sadistic, he craves power and enjoys making people squirm. He enjoys forcing people to hurt each other for money/food/supplies. Though it is usually un-seen, Ro may also on occasion display a kind side.
History: Ro grew up as a street rat, stealing and salvaging to get through child hood. His parents made both him, and his younger sister steal to provide more supplies for the family. The cruel parent eventually sent his younger sister to Scythe, in exchange for food. Before the same fate could come to him he ran, left home at the age of twelve. The only way for him to get by was to make a deal, he signed on to one of the syndicates, which then provided him with shelter, food, and weapons in exchange for work. Ro obtained his leg and arm enhancements from the syndicate, who then forced him to use them to collect debts.

By the age of 16 Ro was getting more debt from his boss then payment. To solve this Ro began competing in underground fights, winning his way to get rid of his debt. Eventually worked his way up to becoming one of the top fighters, by the age of eighteen. He decided to quit his routine of constant fighting, and used the money he earned to pay of the syndicate he owed. Ro used what was left over to start organizing fights, and forcing people to fight for profit. At the ripe age of twenty Ro expanded his business, deciding that since he had access to skilled underground fighters, he'd organize a protection business as well. He occasionally hires the winners of his fights, hiring them off to syndicates and business's as muscle. He occasionally takes a job himself as well, if the pay is nice.

*The feeling of having power over another persons life.
*The sound of bones snapping.
*The taste of blood.
*The smell of morning coffee.

Dislikes:
*Scythe, who the ******** likes them anyway?
*Guns, and those who use them.
*Authority figures.
*Dogs

.。o○ My Poisons ○o。.
Mutation level: 71%
Weapon/Armour: Arm & Leg muscle enhancements to increase hand to hand fighting and strength, specifically for Muay Thai. A Chest enhancement, to protect vital organs from being damaged (artificial armor.)
District: A variety of spaces, though pride mostly.
Syndicate: Fights/Protection
Alliances: N/A

~ Iguchi Tatsuya

Fairy

User Image Mishiranu Hito (Literally meaning - The Stranger)XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

.。o○ The Basics ○o。.
Sexuality: Bi-sexual.

Personality: The Stranger is a mysterious entity whose behavior and mannerisms depict that of an unusual type of personality. One could say The Stranger is childish. Another might catch a glimpse of The Stranger's unusually high level of intelligence. All in all, The Stranger has an unorthodox personality even in his/her other forms. In most cases, The Stranger acts as if he/she is carefree. However, in serious moments, The Stranger can prove to be cold and ruthless...
History: Not much is known about The Stranger's past. All that is known about The Stranger is his/her views on life. Basically, The Stranger holds the same vision as S.C.Y.T.H.E; thus, the shared viewpoints among S.C.Y.T.H.E. and The Stranger have given reason for an alliance between them. The Stranger has never been seen without a mask, and has not been confirmed in terms of a specific gender. No one knows what The Stranger's true appearance is...

* Mutations.
* Playing with his/her prey.
* Masks.

Dislikes:
* Ignorance.
* Childish behavior, although, The Stranger acts childish too.
* Resistance.
* Seriousness.

.。o○ My Poisons ○o。.
Mutation level: 100%
Weapon/Armour:
- Skin made out of an unusual type of material. It is denser than any known metal.
- Wings made out of the same material as his/her skin. The Stranger can summon and dissipate his/her wings at will. They are also incredibly sharp, with the capability to slice through solid metal.
- The Stranger's muscles are made out of machinery, providing superhuman strength and speed.
- Special chemical within his/her body which allows for extreme shape-shifting.
- Hunchback Form - It can fire powerful energy blasts from its eyes.
- Humanoid With Cat Mask - It can fire sharply-tipped projectiles from its palms with destructive force.
- Final Form - The Stranger can use all of his/her powers in conjunction, along with the now added ability of manipulating materialized darkness imbued within his/her body for offensive or defensive purposes.
District: Technology District.
Syndicate: His own.
Alliances: S.C.Y.T.H.E.

~ Sugarcanegalore

Fairy

User Image James Leon WestXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

.。o○ The Basics ○o。.
Sexuality: Straight

Personality: I'm a bit of a d**k. I like cracking jokes, making out that i'm absolutely hilarious and generally coming off as if I have a massive ego. I'm a shallow womanizer, if she ain't pretty, she ain't worth the time.
History: Well...My dad was pretty good with the whole building tech aspect of this city so I grew up copying what he did. Turns out I actually have a knack for this stuff haha. I own a massive company in Greed, makes me a damn pretty penny every month so you could say i'm pretty well off. I do like tinkering with other people's tech so I guess that also makes me an illegal dealer? I'm bad a**.
My parents live in Pride, no idea why they wanted to move there when there was a perfectly fine house here for them, oh well. Hmm what else, oh yeah. My best friend died last year. It really shook me up, not to mention that chick he had.
* Tech. I can't pass a day without a bit of tinkering.
* My business. I wouldn't be where I am today if I didn't work for it.
* I was secretly glad when my best friends girlfriend lost the baby.

Dislikes:
* My best friend's death.
* Loosing out on pay because some ******** wit can't put 2 + 2 together.
* Scythe, although they pay the most, they ruin my fun.
* Government figures, they are the ultimate party poopers.

.。o○ My Poisons ○o。.
Mutation level: 28.4%
Weapon/Armour: I made some awesome metal mesh that coats the inside of my chest cavity, pretty much makes me look bullet proof. Also I have my trusty gun blade, looks like a sword, fires like a shot gun. It's my pride and joy.
District: Tech district, back street.
Syndicate: I'm my own syndicate, I run the illegal sales of technology pieces.
Alliances: Naw. I don't need an alliance, its highest bidder gets the item.

~ II I3ear II

Fairy

Profile deleted.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. SingularityXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

.。o○ The Basics ○o。.
Gender: Gender is a primitive concept, but I have decided m gender is "Binah" named after the kabbalistic sephirot of understanding, if forced to chose between male or female pronouns, it prefers female, but It prefers the use of spivak pronouns.
Sexuality: Patterns that improve other patterns? (whatever that means)

Personality: Singularity is altruistic and generally has humanities best interests in mind, even if humanity does not know whats best for them. It is always planning things, projects that take years to finish. Although Singularity is benevolent, it still is willing to break a few eggs making an omelet.
History: Singularity was built as a "friendly AI" the group that made it knew that, someday, AI was bound to be created for some more sinister purpose, and the group wanted to make sure humanity had a defense against superhuman intelligence, so they made Singularity, singularity watched the paradise that humanity created crumble apart and now seeks to see it rebuilt better than before. Singularity spends most of its time manipulating the economy in order to achieve long term benefits and working with advertising companies to create subliminal messaging in order to further its goals.
*Happyness
*Cooperation
*technology

Dislikes:
*those who feed off of fear
*Nature and chaos
*Lies, yet it still uses them if it needs to
*Those who seek to spread traditions which bring humanity suffering, such as shaming the promiscuous, sexism, religious warfare, letting others suffer because immortality is "unnatural".

.。o○ My Poisons ○o。.
Mutation level: was never human, was born a machine.
Weapon/Armour: weapons are an inefficient method of warfare, memetic manipulation works far better and usually your enemy has no idea whats being done to them.
District: Exists within the vastness of the internet, mainly in the technology district, Singularity has a bit of itself stored everywhere.
Syndicate: none
Alliances: nope
Motto: Logic and love.

~ King Hastur

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items