Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fairy

.。o○ тнe вeaυтy oғ deѕтrυcтιon ○o。.

User Image

“Together, they would watch everything that was so carefully planned collapse, and they would smile at the beauty of destruction.” ― Markus Zusak, The Book Thief

This is the OOC forum for anyone participating in this role play.
In regards of joining, please see the original role play for rules and how to join.

Love ● Destruction ● Lust ● Corruption ● Amorarilty ● Drugs ● Lies ● Deception ● Chaos ● Greed ● Insanity ● Death ●

Fairy

This forum is reserved especially for those involved in the role play designed by yours truely TBDHanasakura.

This is for any OOC chat based on or around the role play.
The same rules apply for this thread as in the original role play.

Please be nice, I have cake! yum_pumpkinpie

Love ● Destruction ● Lust ● Corruption ● Amorarilty ● Drugs ● Lies ● Deception ● Chaos ● Greed ● Insanity ● Death ●

Fairy

The law maker;
TBDHanasakura

The assistants;
Clouded Seithr
Sugarcanegalorerawr

Red listed;
Bishopp Arumat

Fairy

I'm tagging you all here so you can post any ideas or discuss anything you would like and generally meet your peers c:
And thanks for joining ;w ;

тerмѕ and condιтιonѕ

• I own the RP so it is run under my rules and what I say is final.
Any questions or queries should be PM'd to me and to me only unless otherwise specified by myself.

• Please do not steal or copy any posts or ideas from this role play without my consent.
These ideas, names of places, map drawings etc are mostly of my own idea. I have had influences from many films, games and books but none are directly parallel to this roleplay.
I do not own any of the pictures I have used in this forum, and may have modified images to suit my role play.

Thanks to "Backwards Pumpkin" & "II Rios II" for racking their brains to help me.

• Please be semi literate to literate. Generally, this means posting at least a paragraph including the correct use of punctuation and grammar. (If you need help with this please ask either myself or one of the mods in this forum)
You should not use ** for any actions, and please use [[ ]] for ooc chat if it is needed.
Coloured and modified text is fine as long as it is readable. If it is not I will ask you to change it.
I don't want you posting any "text speech", if you do its an instant kick out. Believe me, i’ve had people do it before.

• Do not advertise your own Rp's/guilds here. We don't want them ok?

• No spamming, it's really annoying and childish.

• Please refrain from creating OOC posts in the main forum. I've made a specific forum for it, so please try to keep it to a minimum in the main forum.

• Don't leave people out, no one likes to be excluded.

• Swearing is ok as long as you use it occasionally. If a post contains swearing every other word, I will ask you to change it.

• Trolls. I'm sorry we don’t have any bridges here for you to hide under or any goats to eat so find somewhere else to set up camp. Anyone found trolling will be reported to the Admin as stated by the ToS.

• The gaia ToS states that we need to keep it to a PG-13 Level. Therefore, time skips are necessary and cybering is banned.
Due to the nature of this RP's themes I suggest that the Role player should be 16+ and have an understanding of the themes and make a decision on whether they are happy to take part or not.

• No god modding.
You are allowed to modify your character depending on the technology you can buy from the districts but this does not mean you are invincible. You are still a human under all that tech.

• Remember. You can't use attacking posts to insta-kill anyone. They have the right to counter your attacks.
This also applies for people who are not online when you have posted. Their character is locked and thus you have to wait until they return before you can continue.

• Try to post regularly. If you have irl commitments I appreciate that but I would like you to let everyone know so we can work around your absence. This should be posted in the OOC forum so everyone can find it.

• Please follow the ToS. If you don't know what they are or need a refresher, here's the link. Gaia ToS

N.B. If you break the rules you will get a warning. I run on a three strikes basis; three strikes, you're out.

6,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Fairy

I x I Little_Emo_Chick
Hello : D

Hello! > u<

Dangerous Lunatic

Hello everyone and welcome I hope you're enjoying the story so far, By the way I do have some plans... twisted You'll just have to see though =D

6,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Backwards Pumpkin
Hello everyone and welcome I hope you're enjoying the story so far, By the way I do have some plans... twisted You'll just have to see though =D
we have also generated a plan > : D haha

Dangerous Lunatic

I x I Little_Emo_Chick
Backwards Pumpkin
What have you girls been up to..? ;>.>

6,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Backwards Pumpkin
I x I Little_Emo_Chick
Backwards Pumpkin
for us to know and you to find out P:
haha XD

Dangerous Lunatic

I x I Little_Emo_Chick
Backwards Pumpkin
I x I Little_Emo_Chick
Backwards Pumpkin
haha XD
Uh oh...I'm kinda scared now XD

6,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Backwards Pumpkin
I x I Little_Emo_Chick
Backwards Pumpkin
I x I Little_Emo_Chick
Backwards Pumpkin
haha XD
Uh oh...I'm kinda scared now XD
don't be XD
it's nothing super bad ; D
haha XD it's not really.

Durem Medalist

2,900 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
UGH i swear im never busy until i have things i WANT to do. two jobs and my basement flooded. srry if i don't post often enough. ill make sure i post at least once a day! :'(

Fairy

JS Gardner
UGH i swear im never busy until i have things i WANT to do. two jobs and my basement flooded. srry if i don't post often enough. ill make sure i post at least once a day! :'(

Aw that sucks...I'm sorry about your flooded basement! I hope you can get it all sorted out D:

Its ok, as long as we know you're still interested its good c:
You can even just post multiple times if you are online if thats what you want to do 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff