Welcome to Gaia! ::

too pure's Wife

Shirtless Wife

14,265 Points
  • Married 100
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
o0o I see, I also see how picking a digimon could be hard since you gotta know how you wanna portray them and if you want their digimon to be the serious one out of the duo or just sorta feed off of each other *nods head* I picked the builder since I felt like people would either not be as interested in it as the other roles.

TheDevilsHaze 's Husband

Learned Codger

Blame whoever took Monk, Ham!

Victorious Hunter

Monk.... Show yourself so I can shake my finger at you.
I originally picked Guilmon but then thought if he loves animals so much, why not pick a beast type. Then I thought renamon but that would be awkward combo. So after a lot of searching I ended with the one now, and I'm pretty happy with it.

too pure's Wife

Shirtless Wife

14,265 Points
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Bakumon, it has always been bakumon for my builder....always, (okay maybe I thought wormmon)its like a cycle, for all you know the monk picked monk cuz someone else took what they wanted (never ending cycle which I find funny)

Victorious Hunter

OMG its cia-yam
Bakumon, it has always been bakumon for my builder....always, (okay maybe I thought wormmon)its like a cycle, for all you know the monk picked monk cuz someone else took what they wanted (never ending cycle which I find funny)

GAH x.x Why do people do this to me...I might just do samurai because process of elimination.

too pure's Wife

Shirtless Wife

14,265 Points
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
HamHawk76

Lol I say pick what you think would be more fun to play around or plot with

TheDevilsHaze 's Husband

Learned Codger

I might go for a straight-man as my digimon, somebody to ruin all my digidestined's jokes. I'm a bit torn between Salamon and Hagurumon, with a few other options floating around.

too pure's Wife

Shirtless Wife

14,265 Points
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Lol sounds interesting

Unbeatable Poster

-glomps everyone in the ooc room- x3

Unbeatable Wolf

Remember when you grabyour scroll you get any object and new clothes to symbolize your role. If you need help just ask in the occ I am sure we all can work together.

Unbeatable Wolf

Salamon is taken sorry. Go will Hagurumon or Solarmon

TheDevilsHaze 's Husband

Learned Codger

Rhino Sensei
Salamon is taken sorry. Go will Hagurumon or Solarmon

Lol quote people dude, I didn't see this until after I sent the reserve.

Just swap Salamon for Hawkmon.

Interesting Prophet

Hello all~! I am the one who picked up the Monk and his partner Salamon. I hope to have much fun plotting with everyone smile

Unbeatable Wolf

People I have been looking over the profiles. You are alone one mega level digimon
You also need a in training digimon.

Greedy Seeker

WE just need the samurai and then we can start this adventure. Oh and by the way I'll be playing Ike Ichabod AKA the Lord. Oh and anyone else having problems with profiles links cause I am.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff