User Image User Image

<-----------&/size]
dance, my little puppets
set your soul free
dance, my little puppets
dance for me

<-----------&

About Moi!!

Nothing much really that I am going to put here. I need someone to role play with, practicing my freestyle writing practically. I decided to put this up because I have gotten tried of searching through all of gaia's yaoi threads. Though I have the time of the world to do it I am just too lazy. Anyway I am a female, I am in high school. Not telling you my age, sorry some person asked me that and I don't see the relevance in knowing my age :/ Um the role play will take place over pms and if you are interested over text msgs. I like not being on the computer and it helps me not get yelled at anyway. So just pm me if your interested and if you are able to text too.(or wanna)

Some things you might want to know!!

When doing characters, I like to know at least how the characters are gonna look. I don't know if anyone else is like that but I would like picture(s) of how they look preferably real ones. Anime/manga ones are okay but i just like the real ones better sometimes. And if you please let the picture fit your character's attitude.

1. I am uke. I can play seke but i don't want to be seme, i can't be seme even if it depended on my life.
2. I am literate to the point where I can write one or two paragraphs. I don't mind spelling errors i mean i try not to misspell things since i am a bad speller(And English is not my first language. Yah for trilingual!!)) and we are obliviously on a computer that has word checker (maybe) so please try to have no grammatical, spelling, or punctuation mistakes.
3. Please, and i say please again, don't drop. If you decide to do drop then just send me a message saying "Hey I am dropping you blah blah blah" I can get over being dropped but ignored is just sad sad
4.You don't have to literate but at least be able to write more or at least 3-5 sentences. I want to be able to reply good to want ever you wrote
5. I have school. Like my thingy said above so just know that i won't be on 24/7 because of the 8 hours i waste and the more because of homework.
6. No godmodding

~What I like~

Bold means that I'll like to play that charrie
Gold means I am craving to play that role play
Maroon means i want to try it. Second best

Human/non-human(vampire, werewolves, angel, demon)
jock/nerd
teacher/student /(new student)
best friends
rivals
angel/demon
twins heart
master/slave
kidnapper/victim
poor kid/rich kid
roommate/roommate (boarding school)
prince/slave(servant)
prince/commoner
bad boy/good boy (forced relationship)
band member/band member
high schooler/ middle schooler
gay guy/ straight guy

!!Not gonna happen!!

Twlight
no mpreg!
any tvshows
any game related
heterosexual role plays (sorry)
yuri
any book related (maybe a few exceptions)
non-romantic
furry animals
gore but blood can be there

I don't have any plots in mind right now so please just speak if you want to role-play a certain plot. I love mostly anything and would do mostly anything so it's you that just has to speak.
Also please PM me. It will take lesser time for me to reply back if you reply on here though i would love free bumbs ♥
BUMP!!
whee
BUMP!!
whee
BUMP!!
whee
BUMP!!
whee
BUMP!!
whee

Greedy Sex Symbol

I am a seke, though I LOVE being seme~ <3

*gaspers*
I would like to do yer teacherxStudent(New student)

I can do one to two paragraphs.... ah...
Unfortunatly... I only have anime pictures... D| I'm dissapointed at that.... *siiigh* D8;;

((I had no idea of PMing this to you or posting here))
Oh me first reply *hugs!!*

I don't mind the anime pictures i just prefer real ones. I am not that strict. And if you still want to role-play than you can pm me and we can talk more about our role-play on pms ^-^
BUMP!!
whee
This is still open...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out