((7777)) ✖✖✖ NAU AMRAN ✖✖✖ ((MALE))

T H E ● S U R F A C E

I am twenty years old.
I am young.
I am 6' 3 tall.
I talk like VOICE ACTOR HERE.
I prefer females.
My pet is PET HERE.
I am in love with sex, and it is not gonna change.

● D E E P E R ●

I like...

Women
The ocean
Spicy perfumes

I dislike...

Anything drab
Being ignored
Working

I hate...

Other "alpha males"
Being looked down upon
The Elites

THE ● CORE

I think I am...

I am loud without a sound. I love to dress flamboyantly. I am always adorned in emeralds and rubies. I would rather die than live without my good looks! I am a suave man. A man with fine vocabulary, class, and a hot bod is sure to get laid. A lot of men hate me. I don't blame them. I'd hate me. I have everything a man could want. But still...at the end of the day there's something missing. No amount of sex or drugs (i'm never dry) can fill the emptiness that haunts my every step. I hate it.

From what I can recall...

I was born into a wealthy family. My father, a lawyer, had it all. He had a nice mansion overlooking the ocean, lamborghinis, designer EVERYTHING, and all the whores he wanted. My mother divorced him when I was young. I don't remember much of her anyways. I was practically raised by my nanny. I never attended public school. It was always a classy private school. Every classmate of mine was of the upper class. My older sister indulged in our family's riches. She taught me how to get anything I wanted. All I had to do was dress in Gucci and flaunt my money everywhere I went. Soon enough, I had girls lining up just to meet me. Eventually I got involved in drugs. I had a girlfriend, Crista, who got me into the herb. Later it was lsd. Luckily, I cleaned up my act. I knew if I were to get into any good college i'd need a 3.8 and no records.

My plans to attend college were cut off when I heard about Base 666. I had never really thought much about military service. From what I understood, it was a high paying, top secret project. Being a reckless teen, I made up my mind on applying. To my surprise I was accepted. I did okay in the academy. I never quite made the cut to be an Elite master. It didn't really matter at the time. I would be one of the first to master a daemen. That was exciting. I was hoping for a sweet-faced woman. What I got was along the lines I suppose...(To be continued once I get a pet)

My theme song would be...

SONG NAME HERE

W O L F Y S A M M I C H

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out