Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Conversationalist

Here is the cast of The City At War Reboot

Tipsy Conversationalist

User Image
                              m i r r o r ----- m i r r o r
                                    { What's on me badge----- Donovan "Pope" Reinhart
                                    { but these suit me just fine----- Pope

o n ----- t h e ----- w a l l
                                    { I first came into this world on----- August 6
                                    { which makes me level----- 35
                                    { it’s easy to gain charisma points as a----- Male
                                    { tried and true, I love my toys----- Substance Mimicry

w h e n ----- I ----- w i n
                                    { my raised flag is----- City Police Special Forces Division
                                    { reaching----- 6'3
                                    { and weighing in at----- 200lb
                                    { I’m a----- Black
                                    { with eyes of----- black/crimson

w h o ----- w i l l ----- f a l l ?
                                    { what gets me through the day-----
                                    Cigarettes, Booze, and kicking a**
                                    { what should be gone before morning-----
                                    Laziness, the bad guy getting away, smartasses

s e x i e s t ----- o f ----- t h e m ----- a l l !
                                    { … is that you… kami-sama?----- Sinnful Shady

Tipsy Conversationalist

User Image
                                    { What's on me badge----- Michelangelo McDougall
                                    { but these suit me just fine----- Mike or Cryo

{ I first came into this world on----- March 23
                                    { which makes me level----- 20
                                    { tried and true, I love my toys----- Aquakinesis & Cryokinesis

{ my raised flag is----- Mafia Recruit
                                    { reaching----- 5'10
                                    { and weighing in at----- 150LB
                                    { I’m a----- Blonde
                                    { with eyes of----- Snow White

Money, Booze, Fighting
                                    Cops, the weak, losing

{ … is that you… kami-sama?----- Sinnful Shady

Tipsy Conversationalist

User Image
                                    { What's on my badge----- Alex Randall
                                    { but these suit me just fine----- Project Truesight

{ I first came into this world on----- July 28
                                    { which makes me level----- 23
                                    { tried and true, I love my toys----- Magnetic field creation and Vision control

{ my raised flag is----- Special Forces
                                    { reaching----- 6' 2"
                                    { and weighing in at----- 150
                                    { I’m a----- Dirty Blonde
                                    { with eyes of----- Blue

Anything cheerful, running and climbing, reading, and just being around people. Also anything that stimulates his mind.
                                    People who cause others misery, spicy food, and watching others hurt. Anything else is too petty to mention.

{ … is that you… kami-sama?----- ReaperBones

Onirama's Love Of My Life

Desirable Rogue

User Image
                                    { What's on me badge----- Ashley McKaine
                                    { but these suit me just fine----- Ash, Firefly

{ I first came into this world on----- October 31
                                    { which makes me level----- 19
                                    { it’s easy to gain charisma points as a----- Female
                                    { tried and true, I love my toys----- Fire and Teleportation

{ my raised flag is----- Recruit for the Mafia
                                    { reaching----- 5’8
                                    { and weighing in at----- 100
                                    { I’m a----- blond
                                    { with eyes of----- Blue that turn red when using abilities

Causing Trouble
                                    Smokes
                                    Booz
                                    Partying

Goody Goodies
                                    The Police
                                    Getting Caught

{ … is that you…?----- Stece

User Image
                                    { What's on me badge----- Trinity O'Conner
                                    { but these suit me just fine----- Lightning

{ I first came into this world on----- December 21 1984
                                    { which makes me level----- 29
                                    { tried and true, I love my toys----- ........

{ my raised flag is----- City Police Elite forces
                                    { reaching----- 5'10
                                    { and weighing in at----- 165
                                    { I’m a----- Blond
                                    { with eyes of----- green

<Good food
                                    <Long drives
                                    < Liquor
                                    < The outdoors

> Stupid people
                                    >Not getting her job done
                                    >People getting in her way

{ … is that you… color]----- Stece

User Image
                                    { What's on me badge----- Kayliana Rose
                                    { but these suit me just fine----- Scarlet, Scarlet Rose

{ I first came into this world on----- October 13
                                    { which makes me level----- 23
                                    { it’s easy to gain charisma points as a----- female
                                    { tried and true, I love my toys----- Toxin and Weapons Requip

{ my raised flag is----- A Vet for the Mafia
                                    { reaching----- 5’9
                                    { and weighing in at----- 105
                                    { I’m a----- Ebony and crimson
                                    { with eyes of----- Light Amethyst

Fighting
                                    Death,
                                    Weaponry
                                    Finishing her tasks

idiots
                                    Useless people
                                    Failure

{ … is that you… ?----- Stece

User Image
                                    { What's on me badge----- Skyler Rose
                                    { but these suit me just fine----- Sky, Blue Rose

{ I first came into this world on----- April 3
                                    { which makes me level----- 22
                                    { tried and true, I love my toys----- Absorption

{ my raised flag is----- Special forces officer
                                    { reaching----- 5’6
                                    { and weighing in at----- 100
                                    { I’m a----- blond
                                    { with eyes of----- greenish blue

flying,
                                    Sweets,
                                    having fun
                                    the stars

crime
                                    death
                                    Burned food
                                    Bugs

{ … is that you…?----- Stece

Tipsy Conversationalist

User Image
                                    { all friendships start with a name----- Marisol Herrera
                                    { but these suit me just fine----- Ave Del Paraíso / Bird of Paradise

{ I was born into this world on----- November 12th
                                    { which makes me…----- 25
                                    { it’s easy to gain charisma points as a----- Woman
                                    { the eternal question is: What is your Forte? ----- Sound Distortion and Super Strength
                                    { Crashing sucks:----- None

{ The tattoo on my arm is.----- Special Forces Division
                                    { reaching----- 5'6
                                    { and weighing in at----- 122
                                    { I have----- Chocolate brown hair with highlights
                                    { with eyes of----- Ice green eyes

Singing
                                    Eating
                                    Staying fit
                                    Going out
                                    Doing her job well
                                    Visiting her mothers grave

Plasmid
                                    Drugs
                                    The Mafia
                                    Pickles

{ I keep this to my self -----
                                    Daughter of deceased Mafia couple and twin sister to a Mafia Member, Shekh
                                                                s i n c e ----- I ` m ----- t h e
                                                                      { the main character is always this way-----
                                                                      Funny, flirtatious, somewhat cold but loyal
                                                                      { with a really good story----- Marisol's story starts with her parents. Her father was a member of the Mafia who recruited her mother after getting her addicted to drugs and Plasmid. From those two came Marisol and her brother Shekh. Around the age of four, there was an apparent nasty fight between her parents that caused her mother to kill her father and escape the Mafia with her children in hand. Unfortunately, it's blood in blood out, and soon their mother was hunted down and killed. Marisol and Shekh survived in the Slums of Columbia, doing what they could to get by, doing odd jobs and selling fruits. Angry at the way her life had turned out because of the Mafia, she grew up with the resolve to join the Special Forces Division, born as a natural due to the prolonged usage of Plasmid by both her parents, she was able to join them with little problems, and now works to fight against the Mafia..which unfortunately now includes her brother.
                                                                      { plus a few juicy bits-----
                                                                      She's also a big pervert.

{ … My Cheif/ Don is ?----- jaded_reyna69

User Image
                                                                      { all friendships start with a name----- Shekh Herrera
                                                                      { but these suit me just fine----- Falcon

{ I was born into this world on----- November 12th
                                                                    { which makes me…----- 25
                                                                    { it’s easy to gain charisma points as a----- Man
                                                                    { the eternal question is: What is your Forte? ----- Sound Distortion and Super Strength
                                                                    { Crashing sucks:----- none

{ The tattoo on my arm is.----- Mafia
                                                                  { reaching----- 6'7
                                                                  { and weighing in at----- 154
                                                                  { I have----- Silver
                                                                  { with eyes of----- Moonlit Grey

Being part of the Family
                                                                  Fighting
                                                                  Rapping
                                                                  Kicking people
                                                                  Smoking
                                                                  Eating

My sister
                                                                  Special Forces Division
                                                                  Swimming
                                                                  Pickles

Twin brother to Marisol
                                                                                                    Cocky, Mean, manipulative, twitchy, paranoid, pervert.
                                                                                                    { with a really good story----- Shekh is the twin brother of Marisol, son of a Mafia member and his Plasmid addicted whore. Yeah, living in the Mafia was cool, but lonely at times. It didn't matter though, they were always treated with respect..and if anyone tried to oppose that, well Shekh never saw them again. It was all going fine until his parents got into a nasty debate. The whore killed her man and tore him and his sister from his family. The nerve.
                                                                                                    It didn't matter for too long though, his whore mother got what had coming to her, but at the cost of him and his sister now homeless, but it was cool. While goody two shoes was working, Shekh would find out where whose who of the Mafia resided, and joined them. Marisol was too weak and decided to join the enemy. Traitor just like her mother.
                                                                                                    But it didn't matter, Shekh was back with his real Family, and life is good...

Shekh tipped off a member of the Family in order to help them whack her.

{ … My Cheif/ Don is ?----- jaded_reyna69

Tipsy Conversationalist

User Image
                                    { all friendships start with a name----- John Doe
                                    { but these suit me just fine----- The Wall or Johnny

{ I was born into this world on----- July 11
                                    { which makes me…----- 26
                                    { the eternal question is: What is your Forte? ----- Extraordinary Strength and Durability
                                    { Crashing sucks:----- Playing with a deck of cards or coins

{ The tattoo on my arm is.----- Vet for the Don
                                    { reaching----- 6'2
                                    { and weighing in at----- 200 lbs even
                                    { I have----- Jet Black
                                    { with eyes of----- Bright green

~Smoking
                                    ~Drinking
                                    ~Drugs
                                    ~Winning
                                    ~Ladies

-Withdrawals
                                    -Rookies
                                    -Weakness
                                    -Losing

He is actually the older brother of a Special Forces officer, however, due to his memory loss he doesn't know that. Hell there is a lot he doesn't even know about still.
                                                                      Loud, fun loving, always out to have a good time. He can be very calm and collected which is important for his job, however, he can be a bit of a loose cannon and will do anything to get the job done. He can be quick to anger, be he'd rather make you suffer than just beat you to a pulp on the spot. Deep down, beyond his memory loss, there is a caring and compassionate heart, but even he doesn't know about that. He likes to be the life of the party and will do anything for a laugh or even to cause a little chaos.
                                                                      { with a really good story----- There isn't much to tell, Johnny woke up one day with no memory and was quickly brought into the family working for the Don. He was trained and learned to harness his power quickly as well as use his robotic arm. Having no memory made it easy for him to absorb all he could and learn to be one of the best out there, in several short years Johnny earned his code name and became one of the tope hit men for the Boss. The Wall, or better known by his friends as Johnny has caused many more problems for the people of the city and is well known and hunted by the special forces of the city.
                                                                      N/A

{ … My Don is ?----- Onirama

Tipsy Conversationalist

User Image
                                    { all friendships start with a name----- David Barton
                                    { but these suit me just fine----- Wrath

{ I was born into this world on----- August 16th
                                    { which makes me…----- 35
                                    { the eternal question is: What is your Forte? ----- Self-Detonation
                                    { Crashing sucks:----- Smoking, he is a chain smoker

{ The tattoo on my arm is.----- Mafia? Special Forces? ******** them both
                                    { reaching----- 6'4
                                    { and weighing in at----- 250lbs
                                    { I have----- Black
                                    { with eyes of----- Green in his good eye

-Drinking
                                    -Drugs
                                    -Women
                                    -Fighting
                                    -Death

-Jail
                                    -Mafia members
                                    -Special Forces members
                                    -Losing
                                    -Being called crazy

Secret? im an open book, well...maybe, I do have a plan for this city and it will be glorious. Change is coming and only those chosen few will stand with me when it burns.
                                                                      He is mean, rude, arrogant, he is everything that people hate and they love to hate him. He is self centered and has no issue killing innocents to get what he wants, he doesn't work well with others and will happily kill allies to get to his own target. He likes being flashy at times, hell he is all about the show, dragging things out is what he loves best when it comes to a fight. He has a short fuse and quick to anger, he can hold a grudge for years before getting back at someone who has wronged him. He holds no ties to anyone so that he doesn't have a weakness, he takes what he wants, when he wants.
                                                                      { with a really good story----- David had been a promising member of the Special Forces, for several years he was the partner to Pope. They worked many cases together and put away many thugs who thought they could do harm to the city. However, do to David's excessive use of force and underhanded actions it got him kicked out and forced to wear null gear to prevent his powers from working. This betrayal caused him to seek out the very people he hunted, he joined the mafia within days and was able to get back at those who were once his friends and colleagues. He went on a crime spree in the name of the mafia, but it was brought to an end when he fought against Pope and it was there that he also lost his left eye. There wasn't even a trial for poor David, he was sent to the most secure prison possible to live out the rest of his days. However, years passed him by and he waited for the chance to get back at those who had put him away and used him simply for his powers. And eventually that day came, David had escaped and made his way back to his home. Back to his city, to make a change.
                                                                      N/A

{ … My Warden is----- Onirama

Tipsy Conversationalist

User Image
                                    { all friendships start with a name----- Bria Shay Elerand
                                    { but these suit me just fine----- Yaya

{ I was born into this world on----- May 8th
                                    { which makes me…----- 21
                                    { the eternal question is: What is your Forte? ----- Superhuman Anatomy
                                    { Crashing sucks:----- N/A

{ The tattoo on my arm is.----- Special Forces
                                    { reaching----- 5'4
                                    { and weighing in at----- 126
                                    { I have----- Devided between chocolate brown, sunny blond and multicolored bangs
                                    { with eyes of----- Gold

Summer
                                    Naps
                                    Cuddles
                                    Cooking & Food
                                    Sweets
                                    Having fun
                                    Her hair being played with

Cold
                                    Viciousty
                                    Hunger
                                    Sadness

She hurt someone (brother?) once with her ability
                                                                      Yaya is a cheerful little spirit that always seem to be with a smile on her face, rarely taking things to heart. Persistent to the verge of stubbornness and loyal. Can be rush and blunt and could use sometimes someone else to be her voice of logic when emotions take control of her. She's enthusiastic, energetic and would lend her hand to help at any time. At the same time, she can be surprisingly serious and when mood strikes her (rarely though), can be flirtatious and quite voluptuous.
                                                                      { with a really good story----- Bria is the youngest member of her family that consists 6 older brothers and her parents and is the only one to withhold any sort of supernatural abilities. They all lived together in apartment that was smaller then, but their life were content and happy. Her parents, knowledgeable of the faith of those who with held an ability, not wanting their only daughter to be put into danger, helped her learn to control those powers and hide them from others. An incident that happened due to a fight with one of her older brothers had reviled her powers, as well as move to an apartment of her own and attempt to never lose the control of herself again. Therefor, she was more than willing to join the Special Forces so she could use her gift to help rather than harm.
                                                                      N.A

{ … My Cheif/ Don is ?----- Dark_Mokuna

Tipsy Conversationalist

User Image
                                    { all friendships start with a name----- Wade Garrett
                                    { but these suit me just fine----- Spartan

{ I was born into this world on----- December 17th
                                    { which makes me…----- 34
                                    { the eternal question is: What is your Forte? ----- Electricity Manipulation
                                    { Crashing sucks:----- None

{ The tattoo on my arm is.----- Special Forces
                                    { reaching----- 1.82 Meters
                                    { and weighing in at----- 85 kilos
                                    { I have----- Black
                                    { with eyes of----- Blind Milky Blue

Training, Getting stronger, getting rid of scum, nights, storms, rain, good food, metal, the kill, baser desires...
                                    Hypocrites, suits, idiots, scientists
                                    Half brother to the girl experimented on ten years ago, uses his rank to get information, his duty to hone his skills to killing level to take revenge, and find his sister.
                                                                      A distant individual, Most of wade's emotions are dead, killed off in favor of concentrating his hatred for the system that killed his family and took his sister, killed his friends. What remains is his anger, compassion for those who wish to live in peace, competitive nature and a few other aspects of himself. Though he believes his emotions are dead, it's simply a hardened barrier, and will take time to penetrate. he takes liberty with his orders, he will not kill the defenseless like children, even if they are naturals and angry. Merciless when facing off against those he does not care for.
                                                                      { with a really good story----- Born to his mother and father, Wade is a natural, though his father did not hold his mother in love, his mother manipulated his father with her power. However, his mother was taken by scientist and his father escaped, while wade as a babe showed no signs of being a natural he was allowed to live a normal live. But his powers showed up later in life and as he grew he learned of his father, had secret meetings with his father, and came to know him, and his half sister. Though naturals were hunted so secrecy was their top priority.

But, paradise is never meant to last, a happy family killed, and the daughter taken. Though only 18, he figured who was responsible, and would get his sister back. He was among one of the first rebel group of naturals against the government, a powerful enemy. But once the government developed Plasmids, early military uses put together teams to deal with the rebels. Wade was knocked out by a friend, who disfigured him, changed both their appearances, who took his appearance and was killed in his place. Wade was overlooked as a civilian caught in the crossfire. He survived and went into hiding. Wade realized part of his mistake, he needed to become stronger, so enlisted into the military. There he kept his abilities hidden before he enlisted into the U.T.O. or the Unique. Tactics. Operations, individuals who specialized in a certain form of combat who became effective against all forms of combat, wade with a sword. Wade became a force to be reckoned with.

Once he heard of the special forces, Wade came forward and opted out of the U.T.O. took the placement exam, and placed as a special forces operative. Though he displayed his skills with a sword in conjunction with his powers and was given a null tech weapon to suit his uses. Using his new position, he seeks to learn more of where his little sister went. Eventually he will kill those responsible for killing his family and experimenting on his little sister, but until that time, he'll settle for killing off mafie thugs.

Though not blind, he uses blindness as a disguise. Uses a Null Tech weapon in the form of a straight katana disguised as a blind cane, made of special alloys and sharpened to a mono-molecular edge. Formerly a U.T.O. Loves metal musics from the previous centuries.

{ … My Cheif/ Don is ?----- korinzu

Tipsy Conversationalist

User Image
                                    { all friendships start with a name----- Darren
                                    { but these suit me just fine----- Handsome Devil Darren

{ I was born into this world on----- Feburary 29th
                                    { which makes me…----- 30
                                    { the eternal question is: What is your Forte? ----- Information Manipulation
                                    { Crashing sucks:----- N/A

{ The tattoo on my arm is.----- I play for both teams
                                    { reaching----- 5'9
                                    { and weighing in at----- 150lbs
                                    { I have----- Black
                                    { with eyes of----- Gold

Debauchery
                                    Buzzkills, sticks in the mud, and confrontation
                                    is easily persuaded by money or pleasure.
                                                                      Darren is light hearted and always playful. He always has a smartass or perverted comment to add although he is extremely adverse to confrontation or conflict.
                                                                      { with a really good story----- Darren had discovered his powers at the ripe age of nine. His parents had instructed him to clean his room before they left. It was an important day his aunt was to be married. Young carefree Darren hadn't listened and when his parent grew mad and threatened to punish them her erased the memories of the entire day. From that moment on he spent the next nine years perfecting his ability. At eighteen when one would normally be brought into the Special Forces Division Darren managed to evade for several months but eventually he was brought in and and placed on a team where his skills would be useful. He role was to extract information from enemies and implant knew one but Darren grew bored of the law abiding life and once again gave himself a clean slate.

He wiped the memories and databases of his existence and disappeared into the slums. Darren was careful in his dealing with the mafia but quickly established himself as a worthwhile asset. The mafia often come to him to have the memories of witness altered. There are also those within the Special Forces who remember him and inquire about the mafia's doing. Darren has continued to do well for himself despite working for both sides he has become one of the major players in the human trafficking game. He refused to stop there though Darren recently has come across a new ability one he calls Power Dealing. You can telepathically control milk but want to fly? He can fix it for you but nothing in this world is for free.

(( Anything you might have forgotten to mention?))

{ … My Cheif/ Don is ?----- (( Gaia name))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff