Welcome to Gaia! ::

Zelia Darling's Prince

Lunatic

User Image

Created by »» Rai D 0 K 3 N
                          Inspired by »»DC- Teen Titans/Young Justice/ Batman: Arkham City
                          xxxxxxxxxx»»Marvel- Avengers/X-men
                          xxxxxxxxxx»»InFamous
                          Mods »»SalemWolf, Shazzles, Ryo Sho Sen, Rion Galford, M i s s M u r d e r-Sama
                          Side Comments »»A revamp of my first DCxMarvel from one year ago. Not much to say other than I was too lazy to make a proper graphic for the rp. But hey, graphics aren't everything. It's an alternate universe, meaning not everything has to be canon.

Profiles for the characters will be found here.

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Zelia Darling's Prince

Lunatic

User Image
                                      Story

What defines a hero? Is it the bravery they hold willing to sacrifice themselves for the greater good. Perhaps it is the power that defines them, separating them from the mere humans who do not possess the bizarre, phenomenal powers. Unlikely, since there have been heroes who do not possess inhuman strength. For example, the original Batman has dealt with numerous villains such as Bane and on multiple times crossed paths with the infamous clown mastermind Joker. Power does not always define a hero, it is the spirit that defines them. But our story focuses around a particular group of heroes. No, it's not the Justice League don't you dare call them sidekicks. They are called Young Avengers, an alliance where a group of teenage heroes band together to fight against a common foe. The formation of Younger Justice was created by the Boy Wonder; Robin. After establishing the group, he recruited quite a few impressive teenage super heroes since a majority of them were denied any privilege into the league.

However, the League continued to deny acceptance of their actions and ordered Robin to disband the team. Declaring that he wasn't a young child being ordered around anymore and departed from any alliance with the league. The controversy between adults and teenagers branched out to numerous teenage heroes as they agreed with Robin's concept of wanting to be treated equal. Eventually the League caved in, approving the establishment of the Young Avengers but under one circumstance; they would have to follow the orders of the League and complete the missions assigned to them along with remaining in school. With a few heated arguments exchanged back in forth Robin managed to agree.

The formation of the Young Avengers under the supervision of a certain number of the league, being briefed on the current day to day basis of missions. However the young heroes were being delivered simple missions such as saving kittens from a tree, stopping an armed bank robbery, dealing with Dr. Light. The "lame" missions that weren't worth their time. However the team has decided to take it upon themselves to break away from the child missions and focus on the bigger objectives.

However, there is a small organization formed by the young villains who have banded together as a test to prove that they can easily defeat these Avengers and prove their worth. They are known as the Brotherhood of Evil.

Will this be their chance to show the League what they're capable of? Or are they still wet behind the ears?

Zelia Darling's Prince

Lunatic

User Image
                                      Rules

• Gaia ToS, y'know the drill.

• Respect one another, how hard is that? It's easy and a simple thing to do. You don't have to agree with everyone but respect the fact that everyone has their own opinion. Failure to do so will result into an immediate ban.

• MODS. If for whatever reason I am absent, they are here to fill in. I've chosen them because they have also owned roleplays such as this and know how this goes. Respect them as you respect me.

• Characters. Now I'm going to go into detail with this. With the numerous list of super heroes out there, it's hard to choose right? Well with great power comes great responsibility. Meaning if you try to choose an OP super hero/villian/neutral character, you will be limited on what you can do. All Justice League Members are strictly NPC. Some villains will be NPC only. None of the heroes/villains have to be canon, I recommend being oc. Why? [******** you that's why. No, but in all honesty, it's more exciting that way.

• Godmod, Powerplay, OP, etc. We're not having any of these? Nearly indestructible? No. Not going to happen. Everyone's going to have a weakness. It's fair and it avoids conflict.

• Reservations. This isn't one of those competition roleplays, where you make apply for an available role and someone else applies for the same position. No, ain't happening. As you can see, there's no reserve form or any s**t like that. Just shoot me a PM with a few samples of what you've done and who you want to be.

• Profiles. After going through the reservation, you have exactly 14 days after being accepted to complete your profile. For example, you apply on the 2nd, you have until the end of the 16th to complete it. I will not be the only one overlooking the profiles, my mods will also be reviewing the profiles and one of them will be contacting you to inform you whether you are accepted or have to go through changes. Profile template can be found in the profile thread.

• There's no secret word, or anything. Send your reservations and profiles to me, title them on what your are applying for. For example; "Cyborg/Avengers" or "Daredevil/Neutral" or "Venom/Villain."

• Stay active if you join. If you have to leave for whatever reason, let us know. We'll dismiss your character by saying they were either retired, went MIA or whatever would suit your character. But if you are inactive for over seven days without informing us of anything, SalemWolf decides the fate of your character.

Zelia Darling's Prince

Lunatic

Zelia Darling's Prince

Lunatic

User Image
                                      Unaffiliated

User Image
                                      User Image
                                      User Image
                                      User Image
                                      User Image
                                      User Image
                                      User Image
                                      User Image
                                      User Image
                                      User Image
                                      User Image
                                      User Image
                                      User Image
                                      User Image
                                      User Image
                                      User Image
                                      User Image

Zelia Darling's Prince

Lunatic

User Image
                                      Brotherhood of Evil

User Image
                                      User Image
                                      User Image
                                      User Image
                                      User Image
                                      User Image
                                      User Image
                                      User Image
                                      User Image
                                      User Image
                                      User Image
                                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Zelia Darling's Prince

Lunatic

User Image
                                      Announcements

• 9/24/2012
                                        R a i - D 0 K 3 N made the roleplay 24th, September 2012. [Robin]
                                        Salem Wolf joined [Captain Action/Joker/Warzone]
                                        Ryo Sho Sen has joined [Surge/Power Girl]
                                        Shazzle has joined [Cerberus]
                                        Rion Galford has joined [Requiem]
                                        Common Valor has joined [Azrael/Black Arrow/Wolverine]
                                        M i s s M u r d e r-Sama joined [Catgirl]
                                        h ii g h V 0 L T A G E joined [Daredevil/Superboy/Shogun]
                                        Escaflowdra joined [Flare]
                                        shadowkyra joined [Black Tigress/Glacier]
                                        p r i d e - c r ii m s on joined [Hulk/FlameCloud]

• 9/25/2012
                                        VvRoyalSaphVv joined [Storm]
                                        Voider joined [Conquest]
                                        I am no longer accepting kryptonians!
                                        The following are official members of the league and are strictly NPC
                                        tab tab Batman, Superman, Iron Man, Wonder Woman, Captain America, Green Lantern, Thor, The Flash, Aquaman, Martian Manhunter, Spider-Man
                                        The following are villains that are strictly NPC
                                        tab tab Joker, Doomsday, Bane, Magento, Dr. Doom, Green Goblin, Darkseid, Galactus, Apocalypse, Ra's Ah Ghul, Red Skull, Loki, Carnage.

• 9/26/2012
                                        Ceraph joined [Blacksmith]
                                        Noa Neumann joined [Valiant/Seth]
                                        The Proud D R A G O N joined [Nova]
                                        ShutN joined [Blackout/WindUp]

• 9/27/2012
                                        Kazza Reaper joined [Anomaly/Raven/X-23]

• 10/02/2012
                                        Thats Just Asinine joined [Fire Starter]
                                        NO MORE PROFILES ARE GOING TO BE ACCEPTED, PERIOD!

• 10/10/2012
                                        I am accepting NPCs, they will have the same profiles as the regular ones. However these NPCs will not show unless I say so but can have short interactions in posts.

• 10/11/2012
                                        Everyone is limited to three main characters and three NPCs. NPCs only act on my command.

• 10/16/2012
                                        Character limits have been lifted!

Zelia Darling's Prince

Lunatic

User Image
                                      Important Locations

User Image
                                      tab tab New Alpha City --- The newly remastered city of the original Alpha City which was destroyed five months ago by a menace known as Doomsday. With the combine money of Iron Man and Batman's company, they have built New Alpha City.
                                      User Image
                                      tab tab Alpha City Academy --- An academy founded by Batman's alter ego, only certain teenagers are allowed to attend with either a certain G.P.A. or a permit from the man himself. Oh, and with special uniforms~.
                                      User Image
                                      Alpha Grand Pier --- A beautiful pier with a daily carnival. Some call it a romantic place to take your first date...or if your too cheap to afford any restaurant for the fifth one.
                                      User Image
                                      Avengers/Titans Tower --- There's a whole lot of controversy with this. Iron Man decided to built the Young Avengers a tower in the shape of a T. Since the tower was already built, they decided to leave it as is.

Zelia Darling's Prince

Lunatic

Zelia Darling's Prince

Lunatic

Zelia Darling's Prince

Lunatic

Zelia Darling's Prince

Lunatic

(/rolls like tumbleweed)

Questionable Explorer

Wheezing Cat

o wo