Welcome to Gaia! ::

Zelia Darling's Prince

Lunatic

User Image

Created by »» Rai D 0 K 3 N
                          Inspired by »»DC- Teen Titans/Young Justice/ Batman: Arkham City
                          xxxxxxxxxx»»Marvel- Avengers/X-men
                          xxxxxxxxxx»»InFamous
                          Side Comments »»Thread for profiles. Don't post unless you're me.

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Zelia Darling's Prince

Lunatic

User Image

[img]350 x 150 img here[/img]
                                      [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [SIZE=17][COLOR=COLORHERE][B]ALIAS NAME HERE / ( optional ) URL OF COSTUME[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
                                      [size=11][u]Name[/u] ::
                                      [size=10][list]Name here[/list][/size]
                                      [u]Age[/u] ::
                                      [size=10][list]Age here[/list][/size]
                                      [u]Occupation[/u] ::
                                      [size=10][list]What you do outside of the suit if you do anything[/list][/size]
                                      [u]Race[/u] ::
                                      [size=10][list]Race here[/list][/size]
                                      [u]Allegiance[/u] ::
                                      [size=10][list]Titans, BoE, Neutral[/list][/size]
                                      [u]Powers /Abilities[/u] ::
                                      [size=10][list]Please don't overdo it.[/list][/size]
                                      [u]Weaknesses[/u] ::
                                      [size=10][list]Three at least[/list][/size]
                                      [align=center][size=13]Personality Trait One | Two | Three | Four[/size][/align]
                                      [list][list][list][size=11]Brief summary about your character here. No more than 200 words.[/size][/list]
                                      [u]Username[/u] ::
                                      [size=10][list]Username[/list][/size]

Zelia Darling's Prince

Lunatic

User Image
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxx CATGIRL / COSTUME
                                      Name ::
                                        Anjelique Kyle

Student

Race ::
                                        Partly human, partly cat

Allegiance ::
                                        Neutral

Powers /Abilities ::
                                        Enhanced strength, smell, sight, instincts, reactions, hearing.
                                        Claws and sharp fangs, only the canines.
                                        Amazing flexibility and the ability to fit into really small or narrow places.
                                        A belt full of gadgets :
                                        Lipstick laser - used to open doors, well, make doors from walls
                                        Bobby pins mini bombs - thrown, they will explode
                                        Garrote watch - wristwatch from which a wire garrote can be drawn
                                        Air supply - small device that can be carried on the person without notice and when in use, is held in the mouth to provide 4 minutes of air in emergencies when the user has to go underwater.
                                        Miniature flare - a pocket-sized flare gun
                                        Voice changer
                                        Tracking Device
                                        Yo-yo saw - rotating buzzsaw blade attached to a string so that it could be used in the same manner as a conventional yo-yo
                                        Credit Card - has an electronic ability to open locks.
                                        Switchblade and dagger

Weaknesses ::
                                        Water - Anje truly hates water unless its a hot bath. It's a cat thing.
                                        The hospital smell - it brings back hurting memories, thus she usually faints if she does smell it.
                                        Loud noises - having a sharp hearing, loud noises usually make her ears bleed and she hates those since they startle her really bad and sometimes she loses all focus.

alluring | cunning | fearless | deceitful

I was really young when I was taken in by a laboratory from my mother. Being a baby with low hope to live, they just took me and took the liberty of conducting numerous experiments on my fragile body. To their utmost surprise, I survived and at the age of 4 they decided to make the last experiment on me, one that would change my life forever. My DNA was altered with that of a feline and the result was rather saddening for them. I went in a coma for months and they decided to throw me away when there was no improvement and my life span was surely going lower and lower by day. My body was thrown into a nearby river that held all kinds of chemical substances, trash and dirt. The journey ended with my 5 year old body on the stones near a city and the only person that found me was a woman that took care of me, she took me from there and took me to her home, cared for me and after a week I came to my senses, out of the comatose state. The woman was called Selina Kyle and she started helping me to walk again since all my muscles turned jelly. Being a kid, I had no idea what happened to me, but I sure as hell was glad to be by this woman's side.

Selina showed affection towards me, something that no one did and took me step by step towards a better life, a life that would further help me become what I am now and by illegal means gave me a name to use : Anjelique Kyle. I started first grade at 7 years old and slowly learned what other kids found easy, but with the help of Selina I picked everything up with ease and soon became the best of my class with top grades. At the age of 11 I learned what Selina was and begged for days to become like her. She dismissed me until one night when she ventured through the town to steal an important item she wanted and me being the bad kitty I was, wanted to follow and I did so until I messed things up for her and we were about to get caught. When the alarms started, my enhanced hearing was blown away and I started screaming because it hurt me. That is when Selina saw that I grew claws and my hair turned a snow white color from the original reddish color. She made sure we escaped alive from there and took me back home making sure I was fine and lecturing me about how stupid I was to follow, but then started asking me questions about my past and I tried as hard as I could to give her as much information as possible. Based on what I told her, Selina did some extended research and finally found my file in an abandoned laboratory, she learned about my DNA mix and became aware of what I truly was. From that moment on, she started teaching me how to survive in this sick society. I passed through grades easily since I had quite the wits that helped me and a great memory, but at night, I became Catwoman's apprentice, helping her with stealing and facing the ones that wanted to catch her.

At the age of 16, Selina was killed in one of the missions she had planned which left me alone in her apartment. She left everything to me and I used illegal ways to keep everything until I turned 18 and took everything as mine. What she taught me comes in handy even these days and I am most thankful to her. The ones that ended her paid the ultimate price when I found them. What can I say? I will continue her legend because she was truly grandeusse.

Username ::
                                            M i s s M u r d e r-Sama

Zelia Darling's Prince

Lunatic

User Image
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Robin / Costume
                                        Drake Anderson

Student

Human

Avengers

Drake possesses no known superhuman powers though is suggested to have a far beyond normal mental concentration and mental focusing ability that allows him to think and calculate beyond most human beings.

Abilities
                                        Peak Human Conditioning
                                        -Through continuous intense training, Drake possesses peak level strength, stamina, speed, reflexes and agility for a teenager. However, Drake is not fully grown, so should he remain in peak condition as an adult, these levels will likely be even higher.
                                        Master Acrobat

Martial Arts Master
                                        -Drake has mastered multiple martial arts but his most preferred type of combat is Stick Fighting.

Genius-Level Intellect
                                        Drake's naturally high intellect allows him to excel in computer science and more importantly as a skilled detective. Furthermore, Drake apparently has a firm grasp of assorted scientific techniques including biology, engineering and genetics. Batman{the first} states that Drake could potentially be smarter and better than himself. Nightwing has trained him in many disciplines, such as martial arts, forensic science, criminology, acrobatics, stealth, disguise, and escapology.
                                      • Master Detective
                                      • Master Tactician and Strategist
                                      • Escapologist

Strength
                                        Drake possesses the normal human strength of a teenager who regularly engages in intensive physical exercise and can lift at least twice his own body weight and can therefore press lift around 290 lbs. His strength makes him capable of swinging uninjured with a grapple.

Weapons
                                        Battle Staff
                                        Drake employs a collapsible Chinese fighting gun, given to him by Nightwing. The original staff was approximately 1.5 meters in length and constructed of sturdy bamboo reeds. Robin modified the weapon by carving small holes on each end, enabling the staff to generate a distractive whistling sound whenever it is put to use. Robin has found this extremely effective in keeping opponents off guard, allowing him to gain an upper hand in fights where he would otherwise be outnumbered.

• Infrared flashlight
                                      • Infrared ordnance
                                      • Fingerprint analysis kit
                                      • Forensic analysis kit
                                      • First aid kit
                                      • Lock-picking tools
                                      • Wing-Dings
                                      • Micro-processor power source
                                      • Micro-recorder
                                      • Grappling gun
                                      • Miniature laser torch
                                      • Various capsules / pellets [ smoke, tear gas, etc ]
                                      • Bird-shaped handcuffs
                                      • Various incendiary capsules [ including plastique and thermite ]
                                      • Rebreather and gas mask

• Relations;; Drake's had his share of bad romances on several times, but somehow he always finds himself involved in some messed up relationship.
                                      • Emotions;; Drake's emotions gets the best of him, normally when it involves a psychological affair. One can easily push Drake to the edge if you know how to break him down.
                                      • Ego;; Being the Dark Knight's protege always ends up with Drake pushing himself to the limit. He believes he has more to prove in order to obtain the approval of the Bats and other league members.

Valor | Righteous | Determined | Ego-Driven

Life without parents, a typical cliché but it's not your typical "parents were killed" drama. In fact, the moment Drake was born, his parents couldn't care less for the child's well-being. Constant neglect, abuse, it was to the point where the child was forced into an orphanage around the age of five years old. Expecting for a preferable lifestyle, Drake started to bury the haunting past behind him in order to move on in life. However, that wasn't the case as the nuns who operated the facility were nothing more than vile women who plagued the youths mind into becoming young criminals that would perform notorious labors. There was no other option for Drake, it was that or being injected with a toxin that would liquefy his organs. Actually, the option he preferred was death. Escaping from this hellish life of his but something inside him continued to allow him to live. A life filled with armed robberies at jewelry stores and banks, Drake has been able to adapt to his surroundings along with learning how to break into any security lock, wall, or system there is. Maturing into a teenager, Drake had become adaptable to his surroundings in Beta City. As he is able to quickly maneuver himself acrobatically in tight spaces and has a knowledge of creating numerous gadgets, inspired by a certain cape-crusader. Soon, the so called "nuns" were caught allowing Drake to roam free in Beta City without any restrictions. One night, the museum had an exhibit of rare artifacts and Drake planned out an entire operation of stealing it for himself to make a quick-buck. Though his efforts were thwarted one named Batman. Complimented on his skills, Batman gave him two options, prison for ten years or be taken under his wing as a protege. Taking the better option, Drake gave up his life of crime and became Robin along with being inducted into the Bat family. Robin assembled the Young Avengers to prove to the league that they weren't just sidekicks and can handle other missions as well.

R a i - D 0 K 3 N

Zelia Darling's Prince

Lunatic

User Image
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Requiem / Costume
                                        Roy Hanks

Eighteen

Student

Mutant Human

Neutral

• Matter Manipulation: It appears that Roy's mutant power is some sort of matter manipulation, judging by how it involves breaking down matter from around him and creating a sort of shell-like material around his right arm and lower parts of his legs. The reconstructed matter not only acts as a kind of armor, but enhances his physical attributes significantly when in use.

As a result of breaking down a part of the creature known as Doomsday, the abilities of this power have increased dramatically, allowing Roy to reach near-super-speed levels and perform feats of strength near a super-human level. In addition, it appears that breaking down matter not only generates energy within the armored parts constructed onto him, but prior wounds are lessened in degree, suggesting that Roy may have obtained some form of healing factor as part of this recent evolution of his powers.

Unlike most supers who have a designed costume that they maintain, Roy's costume is created using his powers to change the structure of his clothing, allowing him to change between forms with ease.

• Enhanced Physical Attributes: A possible side effect of fighting under the effects of his powers, Roy's physical attributes are naturally just above peak human conditioning. These attributes reach near-superhuman levels when Roy uses powers to form his armored weapons.

----------

As he has only had his powers for approximately a year, with no actual training outside of his current usage, it is highly likely that, like many mutants, there is potential in Roy's powers that he has yet to realize.

• Physics: The biggest weakness of Roy's ability is the Law of Conservation of Matter; the fact that matter can neither be created from nothing or destroyed completely. In order to create his weapons, Roy has to break down matter from around him, an ability that he is able to apply to matter within a twenty-foot radius of his location.
                                      • Training: Although Roy's abilities are indeed powerful, as was made evident in the battle against Doomsday, his refusal to join the Justice League and Young Avengers has left him to figure out his powers on his own, putting him at disadvantages against people with more refined combat training.
                                      • "Lone Wolf" Mentality: To sum it up, Roy isn't much of a team player. While some of that stems from the fact he'd rather deal with his enemies his own way, it has a tendency to put him at odds with the heroes on occasion. That, and as strong as he is, he can only handle so much alone.

Edgy | Resolute | Hot-Blooded | Loyal

The most important fact about Roy is that his powers aren't the result of some supernatural phenomenon, and he's not some alien from outer space. To put it simply, like many other superhumans, Roy is a mutant; a human who through no action other than being born obtained his unusual powers. Of course, he didn't know about them right off the bat, but once he started to find out about them it made high school a bit on the rough side, especially after his one and only school fight ended by literally punching the star quarterback of the football team through a goalpost.

Thankfully he wasn't expelled, but it has started to make his senior year rather irritating, and he has no real desire to go right back to dealing with people that think he's some sort of freak. Instead of going to college, he figured he would finding his own way to make a living, which pretty much translated to doing rather odd jobs. After all, when you can cause a condemned building to collapse in one punch, some people don't mind paying you to do the work of rather expensive explosives. There's also the occasional thrashing Roy gives to local thugs, which sometimes ends up with a decent payoff but usually it's just because while he definitely is neither a hero or a villain, he doesn't really like seeing people that can't defend themselves getting roughed up.

In short, Roy's just another mutant, trying to make it in a world of people that in some weird sense of hypocrisy praise the "heroes" but demonize anyone that has powers yet doesn't care to run around in some stupid-colored jumpsuit.

After battling the alien monster known as Doomsday, and the following meeting with the Justice League for the first time, Roy seems fairly set in his ways of keeping to himself and relying on his own power; a power that has gone through a few subtle changes as a result of fighting Doomsday. This lone wolf mentality has only been further justified in Roy's opinion with the recent publicized murder of a member of the Young Avengers, an event that caused him to question whether or not the Justice League was truly doing enough to stop those that aren't willing to simply rot in a jail cell. As a result, Roy's encounters with those involved in the underworld of New Alpha City have become increasingly violent, as he believes it will take more than throwing someone in jail to stop them if they truly want to do harm to the people of the city.

Rion Galford

Zelia Darling's Prince

Lunatic

User Image
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxx BLACK TIGRESS / COSTUME
                                        Anita Avni Neeraj

Seventeen

Street Fighter & Works at her sisters café.

Human of Indian ethnicity

Avengers

Blessed by the Tiger Goddess, Anita has several innate abilities and special characteristics much akin to the beast itself.

- Superhuman Strength

- Enhanced Speed & Agility; She may tend to run on all fours on occasion. Odd, but for her it allows her to gain even more speed.

- Enhanced Endurance; Her unnaturally strong bone structure allows her to take several powerful blows without sustaining severe damage.

- Enhanced Senses; Much like a jungle cat, she her sense of hearing and smell are significantly enhanced, giving her the ability to stalk down her targets. She also possess natural night vision capabilities.

- Retractable Claws; Claws that retract from her nails, capable of cutting through steel that also come in handy for climbing.

- Camouflage; The tiger stripes on her body are capable of covering her entire being, allowing her to blend into her surroundings and move stealthily. This is most effective in the dark.

- Rapid Regeneration; Her healing time is much faster compared to a regular human. It isn’t instantaneous, but a serious injury can be completely healed in a couple of days.

- Tiger Transformation; A black tiger with white stripes that is a manifestation of her fury and a form that is she unable to consciously control. In this state she is at her strongest, but also vulnerable as she tends to lose her human mental faculties. She also has a partial transformation giving her cat-like ears and a tail which enhances her feline traits.

- Recklessness; With a naturally wild temper, she’s always been one to hit first and talk later, which causes her to do the stupidest things sometimes…

- Tiger Form Vulnerability; loss of mental control and enhanced damage taken when hit in this form. Usually requires a day or two of recovery time.

- Tail; Grabbing onto it temporarily paralyzes her. It is also very sensitive to being hurt.

Independant | Hot-Tempered | Righteous | Strong-Willed

The youngest of three siblings born in suburban India, descended from a line of shamans, Anita was said to be blessed by Durga, the goddess of righteousness. This manifested in her tiger abilities and stripe markings on her right arm, a beast of the goddess representing unlimited power. When she was three, her family moved to the dangerous end of Alpha City due to their financial status. Growing up, Anita was always the little brat, throwing fits of anger whenever she didn’t get her way and pitching furniture across the room. Of course there wasn’t much anyone could do to stop her, apart from her siblings trying to talk her down when she got into one of her rages. Eventually though, they just got used to it.

She was twelve years old when Anita and her oldest brother happened to run into a territorial gang and unwittingly upset the leader. Trying to protect her, her brother was shot and killed. This awoke a fury within Anita as she flipped out and attacked the men. When they found her, she was unconscious and injured, but so were a good deal of the gang members. But her rage didn’t just end there. She felt endless anger for the people who had taken her brother away. From that day onwards, Anita started street fighting, going vigilante crime fighter when she was fifteen and cleaning the streets of villainous trash. Mostly it was just for the pleasure of bashing someone’s faces in. It was nothing big, just small time robbers, gang members and general nuisances to the public. Crime-fighting became a full time profession, one for which she dropped out of school for, and she was pretty happy to keep it that way.

One day though about five months ago, she got into some real serious s**t and came up against a real threat; Doomsday. Clearly this was not a threat she could handle on her own. It was then that she first encountered the group known as the young avengers. Cynical of the team at first, Anita eventually realized that if she wanted to be able to beat the crap out of more serious opponents, joining such an organization was exactly what she needed. And three months later here she is.

shadowkyra

Zelia Darling's Prince

Lunatic

User Image
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxx FLARE FLOWER / COSTUME
                                        Ember Adalen Halloway

Student, Server at local Cafe

Supernatural Human

Neutral

Ember's powers are fueled mostly by sunlight. She can use her powers in dark places as long as she remembers to store the energy of the sun.

Offense:
                                        Flamethrower :: A river of flames that Ember can point and fire in any direction.
                                        Flame Tornado :: Uses up most of her energy, but she can releasing a swirling, expanding tornado pointed towards any group or individual. This is a time limited move.
                                        Flare Flowers :: Ember can create a flower shaped flames and either wrap herself to protect herself (to an extent) or wrap the flames around others. This is not impossible to break away from.

Defense:
                                        Regeneration :: She can manipulate the energy from the sun to heal herself or anyone she touches.
                                        Solar Charge :: With her flare flowers (without hurting on contact) she can heal a team of people that surround her by using the sun's energy.

Darkness :: Without any sunlight for a period of 10 hours max, Ember becomes completely useless... Hence the reason as to why she fights and protects in the daytime. Though she can hold the energy of the sun, she recycles the energy in her body to keep herself stable. If Ember is kept in darkness for 48 hours or more, she could fall into a comatose state.

Relationships :: Ember is a closed off character for the most part, so any relationship she makes could potentially ruin her in the end. Say, a friend who became a rival, or a lover that ended sour. These things along with other circumstances can highly distract Ember's train of thought.

Water :: Her flames are weak to water. Water on her body will not effect her fire power, but mist or moisture in the air can. Cloudy and rainy days prevent Ember from using her offensive powers. However, unless there is no sunlight stored, she can still heal.

Cunning | Remote | Tenacious | Steadfast

This is a poem that describes the more personal, complex side to Ember.

Ember suffers from amnesia and cannot remember her parents, family, siblings, or anyone from anytime before the age of fourteen. She found herself in the care of foster parents, and works part-time while being a student to help support the family that took her in. Though they constantly shove her around and demand things from her, Ember takes her time in everything she does. While being uncomfortable in her own family she is rather uncomfortable in school as well. Not many people notice her, so she plays the role of an untouchable 'wallflower' fairly well. Along with being a wallflower she was able to observe the behavior and actions of others. After some time, she had become a protector for those who have no voice, acting as an Underdog from time to time. This led her to defending others on and off the streets...

Ember has acquired a costume to wear in the most demanding of situations. She isn't sure to call herself a 'Hero' but she is willing to help any one in need. She is definitely a flower with thorns.

Escaflowdra

Zelia Darling's Prince

Lunatic

User Image
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxx WOLVERINE / COSTUME
                                        Tora Mitsuyushi

Crime Boss

Mutant

BoE

Regenerative Healing Factor—His primary mutant power allows him to regenerate wounds from as minor as a bruise to entire limbs or organs. This also gives him a high resistance to, if not immunity, to foreign chemicals and diseases. It also gives him increased longevity, as he has barely aged physically over the years.
                                        Superhumanly Acute Senses—Be it sight, smell, or hearing, his senses are superior to that of normal human.
                                        Superhuman Stamina/Durability
                                        Superhuman Agility/Reflexes
                                        Retractable Bone Claws—Located beneath the skin and muscles of his forearms, he has three claws in each arm. Two which exit above his hand through his wrist and one from underneath.
                                        Pheromone Control—He has the ability to control his pheromones to such a degree that he can cause sensory distortions in his opponents and incite emotional responses to confuse them, such as by distorting their depth perception or cause feelings of sexual arousal. He can also suppress his pheromones and scent to the point where he can't be tracked by smell alone.
                                        Adamantium Skeleton—His bones, and claws, are coated with an indestructible metal. This gives him even more durability and cutting power along with putting more weight behinds his attacks.
                                        Master Combatant—From martial arts to guns to ancient weapons, he has trained and reached a mastery level of nearly all forms of combat in his years.
                                        Master Strategist—He didn’t stay a freebird over all these years by being an idiot.

Frequently underestimates his opponents. Well, at least the first few times.
                                        Worries that he'll be a nobody with no legacy.
                                        Deep water due to his increased weight affecting his ability to swim/float.

Psychopathic | Cultured | Controlling | Manipulative

Years before the term mutant was coined, the people of Tora’s village knew he was different. Something was always odd about him. No one acted themselves around the child and when someone angered him, well, strange things happened. Perhaps they were right to fear him, or maybe their fear is what changed him into the man he is today. In his near eight hundred years of existence no one has discovered why he does the things he does. Does he enjoy murdering people? Sometimes. What about the pain and suffering he inflicts? Does he travel the world, claiming entire criminal empires as his own after bloody coups to feed his hedonistic tendancies? There have been instances of Tora acting the hero but perhaps that is all it was, an act. In any case he doesn’t stay anywhere for long if he isn’t up to something against the law, often bringing him into bloody conflict with police and heroes alike. Given the fact that he isn’t behind bars, perhaps the citizens of New Alpha City should be worried.

Common Valor

Zelia Darling's Prince

Lunatic

User Image
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxx AZRAEL / COSTUME
                                        Christopher James Smith

Community Service Volunteer

Human-Aspect Hybrid

Avengers

Superhuman Strength (max lift at 10 tons)
                                        Superhuman Speed/Reflexes
                                        Superhuman Endurance
                                        'Divine' Weapon Summoning--Can summon weapons with certain attributes from his father's dimension
                                        Flight
                                        Penance Stare/Touch--Forces a person to experience all of the pain, psychological or otherwise, they have made others experience
                                        Detection--Can detect magical,inter-dimensional, and evil entities to an extent
                                        Avatar of Vengeance--During times of great need, or the presence of great evil, he gains the powers of his father, the spirit of vengeance
                                        Extensive Weapon Skills
                                        Armor of Fury--Self-repairing armor of Crusadic design that offers some protection while enhancing the wearer's focus and rage

Magic
                                        Evil/Dark Influences--Can cause him to lose self-control and make him more liable to kill
                                        Sufficient Physical Forces
                                        Technologically Inept

Conflicted | Cynical | Unyielding | Cautious

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. It is common knowledge that sometimes evil is born into the world, sired by being from realms and dimensions best left unknown to the populace at large. Aztar, the Aspect of Righteous Vengeance, responded in kind by planting his seed into a woman belonging to a cult that worshipped Aztar. His only instruction was that the child would be groomed to fight and destroy evil in all its forms, a mortal heir to the spirit’s never-ending mission on Earth. He was not only expected to root out and destroy evil, but to inflict suffering upon it wherever it was found. Swordplay and torture were but a few of the many skills he was taught as a child with which he took with almost fanatical devotion as it was so ingrained into his very being. The being that controlled Aztar, however, was less than pleased and sealed the Spirit away as punishment while allowing its mortal son to use his power to carry on the mission of his father. Years into his mission, a fateful encounter opened up the concept of mercy to Azrael, a surprise to nearly all beings. In an effort to change his ways he attempted to join the League but was turned away due to his past. But when one door closes another opens and it was not long before he found himself with the Young Avengers.

Common Valor

Zelia Darling's Prince

Lunatic

User Image
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxx BLACK ARROW / COSTUME
                                        Mikhail

Thief

Human

Neutral

Peak Human Conditioning
                                        Expert Unarmed Combatant
                                        Master Archer/Swordsman
                                        Expert Tracker
                                        Goddang Ninja
                                        Arsenal of Trick Arrows and Bows

Over-reliance on ranged combat
                                        Easily distracted by attractive females
                                        Reckless

Perverted | Easy Going | Apathetic | Opportunistic

To the best of his knowledge, Mikhail was more or less dropped off at a hidden temple in the northern most mountains of Russia. No one really knew who his parents were, or how they found the temple, but it was not the first time an orphan was dropped into the collective laps of the warrior monks who called the temple home. Mikhail was given an old-fashioned education, learning only what he needed to survive when he was not training his mind and body alongside the few other children in the temple. He soon all others in regards to his mastery with the bow and arrow, performing astonishing feats that even few in the outside world could perform. When Mikhail reached the monks revealed that they were truly a secret organization of assassins and mercenaries who had banded together for protection and to stay outside the public eye. Not knowing how to properly react to this information, Mikhail politely refused their offer to join them and opted to find out if anyone knew what happened to his parents. In the time since they took him in, the assassins could only say that they believes his mother was in the United States in a place called New Alpha City.

Common Valor

Zelia Darling's Prince

Lunatic

User Image
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxx POWER GIRL / COSTUME
                                        Rao Shay-El [But Goes By The Earth Name Roxanne]

Eighteen

Student

Kryptonian

Young Avengers

Superhuman Strength - Strength much greater than that of a normal human....do I really need to elaborate.

Invulnerability - Immunity to almost all forms of harm, including extreme force and extremely high temperatures. This ability includes the immunity to most known diseases, viruses and toxins. Explanations for this ability have included Kryptonians having an extremely dense molecular structure to each of her cells emitting an unbreakable aura of solar energy. However, in the rare instances Power Girl needs medical attention, this resistance to injuries has complicated necessary procedures such as surgery. The whole..invulnerable skin makes it hard ya know.

Flight - The ability to naturally defy and operate independently of gravity and propel herself through the air at will.

Superhuman Speed - "faster than a speeding bullet"

X-Ray Vision - The ability to see through solid objects, usually with the exception of lead.

Heat Vision - Ability to emit solar energy from the eyes. Usually resembles bright red or orange laser-like beams, which may be invisible at low temperatures but extremely bright at high ones. The effective range of his beams are hundreds of feet. The beams are tremendously powerful and can be used to rupture steel plates and pulverize rock.

Superhuman Breath - Ability to inhale and exhale huge volumes of air with great force, capable of extinguishing large fires and moving heavy objects such as cars. Also allows Power Girl to hold her breath for extended periods in airless environments. The release (exhalation) of highly compressed air through a valve (such as pursed lips) causes it to drop radically in temperature. This is known as the Joule-Thomson effect, and when Power Girl does this, it is usually referred to as Freeze Breath, and can cool objects to sub-zero temperatures and freeze air moisture solid.

Superhuman - Can hear far more sounds with far more detail at far greater distances than normally humanly possible, including sounds on frequencies undetectable by humans such as dog whistles. Power Girl is able to mentally screen out most of these sounds to be able to function normally, even in a noisy environment, and can focus in on specific things, like a person's voice or heartbeat, even if they are in another part of the city. She can even hear sounds on other planets. Like humans and most animals, she is skilled at automatically noticing her own name out of the jumble of several overheard conversations, making her adept at quickly responding to calls of distress all over the city.

Superhuman Vision -Power girls senses grant her the ability to see farther and with greater accuracy and detail than humanly possible. Sometimes includes the ability to see EM frequencies invisible to humans, such as radio transmissions, infrared light, the bioelectric aura which surrounds all living things, even in pitch-black darkness. Offshoots of this power include Telescopic Vision, which allows him to "zoom in" on far away objects, sometimes hundreds of miles away, and Microscopic Vision, which allows him to zoom in on objects that would normally be too small to see, like those on a cellular or molecular level.

Superhuman Olfaction - A heightened and highly accurate sense of smell comparable to some animals such as dogs. Can be used to detect things like the chemicals in a bomb hidden somewhere in a crowded room.

Eidetic Memory - Power Girl is occasionally shown to have flawless, total recall of everything he has ever seen, read or heard. In turn, he is often depicted as being fluent in many of Earth's languages and cultures.

Kryptonite: For the obvious reasons, it drains her powers and makes her weak.

Selfless: Roxanne has proven time and time again that she is more then willing to almost get herself killed for the sake of saving someone else.

Emotional: Sometimes Roxanne's sense of justice can be clouded by her emotions. If someone she cares about is harmed then she may of may not go overboard when dealing with the culprit, which doesn't always reflect well on her or the team.

Loyal | Friendly | Outgoing | Selfless

Rao's beginnings were a little hectic...considering she was born upon a dying planet and all. However before Krypton could explode little Rao was placed into a ship by her father Shay-El and sent into space, destined for a distant planet called earth. The trip would be long however the ship she was placed into was special, it was designed to keep her in stasis during her flight. And to ensure that her mental development would keep pace with her physical growth the ship also provided her with a virtual reality that gave her the life experience and education as if she had grown up ob krypton. Rao reached earth at 15, however when she emerged from her ship she was deeply confused she had spend all her life believing that her simulated childhood had been real. So waking up on some strange foreign planet with no recollection of why or even how she got there was terrifying. Although before Rao could stray to far from her ship it delivered a holographic message from her parents. They informed her that their planet had been on the verge of destruction and that they had sent her into space to save her life. A terrible sadness gripped the alien girls heart as she came to grips with the fact that everything and everyone she knew had been obliterated. Rao honestly wanted nothing more than to crawl back into her ship and slip back into her virtual world. However before she could make the decision a figure appeared.

Rao was intrigued yet terrified all at once by this strange earthling. Her was darkly dressed and hid his face from the world with a cowl that was darker than the night itself. His voice was gruff but when he spoke it was in a language that Rao could not understand. When he tried speaking to her again the frightened alien girl became defensive and began to shout back at the man in her own native tongue. After hearing the girl speak the man's voice took on a different tone, a more comforting one, however when he started to approach panic and terror immediately gripped Rao, prompting her to burst into flight, leaving a sizable impression in her wake. Well with the crater alone being a testament to the girls power the Batman knew that she could be a danger to others as well as herself. So with aid of other more weathered heroes the confused alien girl was eventually tracked down, and they helped to sooth her fears and made it clear that they were it out to harm her. And so Rao spent the next few moon cycles learning about earth. Thankfully her kind had always been swift learners so she adapted quickly to earths customs, even mastering their language in a few short days. She found kinship amongst the heroes that had found her and eventually she donned a cape of her own and took to the cities skies under the guise Power Girl and eventually become a Young Avenger.

'Ryo Sho Sen

Zelia Darling's Prince

Lunatic

User Image
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxx SURGE / COSTUME
                                        Rowen McRinnalch

Seventeen

Student

Mutant Human

Neutral

Surge is a mutant who can absorb electricity from all sources (e.g. static in the air, outlets, etc.), and her powers are based in such a way that she absorbs electricity at all times. To control her ability, she must wear specially designed gauntlets to control her powers, or else her constant absorption of electricity clouds her thinking, makes her speak very fast and in a jittery, electronic fashion, worsens her control over her discharges, and radically alters the electrical impulses in her nervous system. She can discharge the energy amassed by absorption through lightning blasts from her hands or other parts of her body. . Surge can also channel her absorbed energy into bursts of super-speed, she can run at several hundred miles per hour, and retain that speed for a considerable amount of time.

Control Issues :Rowen's biggest weakness is her own power. If she doesn't release the energy she is constantly absorbing then it can build up inside her body and cause her to lose control, lose focus, and essentially become just a walking time bomb. Which is why she wears the gauntlets, without them she is dangerous to herself and others.

Headstrong and Stubborn: Forward and strong-minded, along with having a determined and independent personality, Rowen often has trouble with people of 'authority'. She doesn't like to take orders and hates to be belittled, so she can often be abrasive. In many occasions her headstrong personality gets herself into trouble.

Addiction: Rowen still has to fight back against her past drug addictions.

Outspoken | Spontaneous | Stubborn | Trustworthy

Rowen's life at home had never been ideal. Her father was overbearing and her mother more or less just checked out emotionally most of the time. When Rowen's powers first manifested when she was 11 her parents finally started paying attention to her, and it wasn't positive attention. So naturally Rowen ran away. However an 11 years old kid really doesn't have the means to start a life on their own, so Rowen found herself homeless in an unknown city. And to make things worse, her powers only seemed to be getting more severe and out of control. The only thing that seemed to keep them in check, was being totally numb to everything and anything, Opiates and other drugs were her only salvation. Rowen continued her pathetic spiral downward until she was 14. Everything changed when one day she ran out of her stash, and didn't have the means to purchase more. One thing led to another and Rowen lost control and seriously wounded a innocent pedestrian. This of course drew the attention of the cities super do gooders. When they tracked her down she was actually in the process of buying drugs which of course they all thought was causing the problems with her powers. Unfortunately Rowen quickly made clear it was the other way around as she lost control yet again. The team managed to subdue her, and after that day Rowen found her life slowly taking a turn for the better. Robin even went as far as to provide her with specialized gauntlets that limited her electrical intake, finally giving her the control she had always desired over her destructive powers. Although she hasn't joined the avengers Rowen still sometimes finds ways to help out here and there uner the name Surge....she just isn't the sort of person who can take direction well so the whole team thing probably wouldn't work out well.

'Ryo Sho Sen

Zelia Darling's Prince

Lunatic

User Image
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Shazam, Captain Marvel
                                        Hal Green

12-Years-Old

High School Student

Caucasian

Avengers

►Divine Empowerment◄
                                        - All of the powers granted by the six gods, only allotted during tenure as the Captain.
                                        ● Accelerated Healing
                                        ● Clairvoyance: The ability to understand situations from many angles, including future and past consequences with superhuman clarity and accuracy.
                                        ● Divine Grace: Innate luck and divine guidance that allows finesse in actions and dealings with others.
                                        ● Eidetic Memory
                                        ● Enhanced Intellect: Intellect and wisdom are heightened to superhuman levels. This also provides great or comprehensive knowledge in many areas, including:
                                        - Language
                                        - Tactics of War
                                        - Mathematics
                                        ● Flight: The ability to hover or soar at high speed through an act of sheer will.
                                        ● Healing: The ability to use the transformative lightning to heal others or ones self instantly.
                                        ● Indomitable Will: An incredible amount of willpower that allows perseverance in overwhelming odds and seemingly unbeatable situations.
                                        ● Invulnerability
                                        ● Self-Sustenance: The ability to survive without sleep, food, water, or air.
                                        ● Superhuman Speed: The ability to run or fly at incredible rates of speed.
                                        ● Superhuman Reflexes
                                        ● Superhuman Agility
                                        ● Superhuman Stamina
                                        ● Superhuman Strength
                                        ● Teleportation: The ability to access the Rock of Eternity.
                                        ● Transformation: The ability to transform from a mortal to the entity empowered by the six gods.

■ Multilingualism: Thanks to the Wisdom of Athena, he has the ability to understand, comprehend, and speak any language on earth.
                                        ■ Smooth Talker: Another facet of his intelligence is ability to talk his way out of situations, as a man with an unprecedented amount of wisdom, he prefers to talk, rather than fight.

□ Vulnerability to Magic: Only the strongest of magics can affect him in any particular way.
                                        □ Vocal Limiter: Must speak the phrase that allows his transformation to/from the Captain.
                                        □ Mind of a Child: Infinite wisdom aside, his personality is still that of a twelve-year-old boy.
                                        □ Emotional: He's twelve and still getting a grasp on everything, so at times he can definitely be a little over-emotional, especially in sadness and rage. That can negatively affect his heroics as the Captain; it doesn't help the kid is going through puberty.

Naive | Inquisitive | Heroic | Impulsive

Hal Green has been filled with delusions of being a superhero for a long time, and has spurred his heroic tendencies. Despite his small size, his gullibility, and sheltered lifestyle (after the disappearance of his older sister), his bravery and quick-wit has given him a reputation at his middle school for standing up for the little guy. It's just a shame he happens to be the little guy.

After getting beaten up by the twice-repeated 8th grade bully, he met upon a kind witch who carried the power of the six gods and granted it to him. At the power of SHAZAM, the ancient tongue of the names of the gods combined, twelve-year-old Hal Green becomes the hero Captain Marvel. Despite the infinite wisdom and power, his mind is still ruled by his twelve-year-old self. Which means he isn't ALWAYS a force for good; thanks to the wisdom bestowed upon him after transformation. He's managed to show intellect far advanced of a middle school student, and has gone into the 9th grade as a Freshman. His power as Captain Marvel allowing him to stay on par with most of his classes.

Despite his misuse of his power, Hal is a hero and doesn't typically abuse his power when in the form of the Captain. The six gods grant their power through a strike of lightning that can occur in any environment. Shazam, Captain Marvel, or Captain Action (he's trying to get that to stick), whatever you call him, he's not your average superhero; he's the hero he's always meant to be.

Salem Wolf

Zelia Darling's Prince

Lunatic

User Image
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxx DAREDEVIL / COSTUME
                                        Marcellus Strider

Eighteen

Student / Badass

Human, through and through

Lawful Neutral [ He's a hero through and through, but he prefers things done a certain way and doesn't want to be under anyone's thumb, hence why he wants no part of the Avengers / Titans / whatever they call themselves ]

Superhuman Touch
                                          Marc's touch is so intense that by tracing his hand along writing, he can feel the faint imprints of ink / pencil / paint and can read through such acts, giving the appearance of not being blind at all unless one watches his hands. All of his skin is rather sensitive, he can feel and act upon minute differences in change he feels through temperature and air vibration. Even if his other senses are blocked, he is capable of feeling an individual five feet away through air disturbance and body heat. With touch he can perceive color by feeling how much heat bounces away from it, as lighter colors reflect light and darker colors absorb it, thus giving different impressions for varying shades and hues. As a side effect to his heightened touch, Marc has incredible control over his own internal workings which afford him total body control, increasing his already impressive finesse by adding strength, speed, and an increased reflex to his arsenal.

Superhuman Smell
                                          With his smell, Marc can distinguish two identical twins from each other at twenty feet by the most minuscule difference in smell. This ability is useful in that, by sniffing a person's scent for five minutes, he can tell that person from anyone else at any time if they're within his range, even if this individual tries to use perfume or other odor blockers. With added concentration, Marc can tell one individual from anyone else and track them at a distance of fifty feet.

Superhuman Hearing
                                          Hearing is what Marc naturally relies on in day to day life and is perhaps his most advanced sense, given he can hear at one decibel, and the lowest threshold of normal humans is twenty decibels. He is capable of hearing a heartbeat at a distance of twenty feet and can listen in on whispering people through standard soundproof material, though anything above that makes it much harder, if not impossible. Marc has trained his hearing to such a level that he can block out specific sounds for the sake of concentration and not being taken advantage of, such as trying to find the clap in a room full of banging hammers. This ability works as lie detection, given changes in heartbeat happen when one lies, and Marc further uses this to tell a person's identity since he can heart their heartbeat, making it so he can't be tricked by shapeshifters.

Superhuman Taste
                                          Marc's sense of taste can tell him how many grains of salt lie on a pretzel, and it's so great that he can tell every ingredient in food or drink so long as there is enough of it in the portion he is served.

Superhuman Balance
                                          With a balance more extraordinary as the world's leading athlete and on par with even our friendly neighborhood arachnid. Marc's balance is good enough that he can keep himself on top of a flagpole with only an index finger as support. Accompanied with his natural strength and body control, his flexibility to a situation can be even greater than that.

Above Natural Physique
                                          When the strange chemical spilled into his eyes, Marc not only lost his sight and gained immense increases in his other senses, but he also gained more ability in his body. His strength, speed, endurance, and durability has increased past peak human conditioning, but below superhuman, giving him enough to be a formidable opponent but not enough that he can take on Superman toe to toe even on his worst day. The maximum he can lift and throw with strain is 4000 pounds [ 2 tons ], which is about the average weight of a car. As far as lifting itself is concerned without throwing, he might be able to get a bit more. His maximum speed tops out at around thirty-five miles per hour, but unless he's moving on a straight and narrow with a low amount of obstacles he often doesn't even reach twenty. Marc's endurance allows him to exert himself at peak potential for a few hours, and more than that if he's simply fooling around, and his durability makes it so he can be flung at walls at moderate speed and not sustain incapacitating damage.

Radar Sense
                                          Radar Sense is an ability which allows Marc to perceive the proximity and arrangement of objects around his person, and while not perfect in the slightest, it allows what can be considered three-dimensional sight. The way this ability works is by picking up on sound as it bounces around his surroundings and back to him, allowing him sight even without sight. With the assistance of all senses backing Radar Sense, Marc can make out a flagpole at a distance of over eighty feet. His powers are strongest in the rain, when the reflection of sound is at it's highest and most constant, giving him total sight at an even farther distance than normal humans.

Ninjutsu
                                          The martial arts, strategy, stealth, and tactics of unconventional / guerrilla warfare, ninjutsu was taught to Marc by an older man whom also gifted him the Devil Stick and the Daredevil uniform. The art lies between realism, but borderlines what some would say are unrealistic, such as having the ability to achieve total invisibility in darkness, masking ones presence, pyrotechnics, and sneaking around through various means, but other methods allow Marc to not only run up walls, but seemingly hang from the ceiling without assistance. Perhaps the most unreal feat is being able to change into costume via shadows in only a matter of seconds or vice versa, even if his costume isn't on his body. As a matter of fact, it seems as if so long as shadows and darkness are present, not only can Marc change costume, but he is capable of infiltrating or exiting a building with unknown breaking-and-entering or escapist tactics, though most wonder if he can teleport through shadows. Accompanied with his various other combat trainings, ninjutsu adds to his ability to fight in close quarters.

The Devil Stick
                                          Being an expert in wielding stick weapons [ staffs, batons, nunchaku, short sticks, tonfas, you name it ], he has the whole package wrapped into one via a multi-purpose cane. The Devil Stick is a combination weapon made up of two short staffs which can extend and shorten themselves as well as combine mechanically through a rope attachment. Also wrapped into the staff is a grappling hook attachment on one side as well as a spring-loaded projectile system on the other which shoots out Devil Balls, an assortment of small capsules which are cycled through via twisting the staff. There are three types of Devil Balls, smoke which is used to conceal ones self and make quick getaways, a knockout agent which...well, knocks out the target, and a dragon fire which is a bit larger and opens immediately after firing, releasing a gas which ignites with contact against air and gives the staff the appearance of shooting fire. Also built into the weapon is a tape recorder, a retracting microphone, and a defense mechanism which sends a small zap through it when wielded in the hands of unauthorized personnel, but can also be used offensively, though it doesn't hold even close to as much electricity as a stun gun.

Blindness
                                          The most obvious weakness at all, even though Marc half the time doesn't even realize he's without sight due to his other senses compensating in full, not to mention his radar sense. Being unable to see, should his other senses be disrupted, it is quite possible he can become hopeless in such a situation. Though it is quite rare, given he still has radar sense, touch, smell, taste, and hearing to work with. Only in a situation where all five are rendered useless is Marc, also, useless.

Range
                                          While within his range, anyone can see Marc as the almighty given he's got so much going on that he's always aware of what's around him. However, he is incredibly susceptible to anything outside of his jurisdiction, but given his incredibly acute senses, this is often not a problem.

Not Necessarily Superhuman
                                          Though he displays just above peak human feats, Marc is far from a thoroughbred superhuman. He can run pretty fast, but he's no speedster. He might be able to lift a car if he strains enough, but he's no tank. Though not as susceptible to injury as most, he's far from a wall. Lastly, he might be able to outlast, but that doesn't mean he can last forever.

Sarcastic | Cocky | Determined | Intelligent

A young boy with a fascination for Power Rangers and ninjas, Marc always was an aspiring youth, and on his parents stable wealth had managed to receive early, though far from professional training in various martial arts, which goes on even to this day on a higher level. When he was a young teen, his eyesight was robbed from him due to a chemical spill when he was walking home with his parents near a warehousing facility. They were unharmed, but Marc took a splatter of the juice right to the eyes. However, while sight was gone, it was replaced with something more...an almost superhuman presence now existed within him. Seeing this as a gift and not a curse, Marc soon started to train what he had with the assistance of a wise man who knew a bit too much about actual ninjas to not be seen as suspicious. Trained in ninjutsu and given a special suit as well as a pair of strange sticks, dull red eyes were far from lifeless as Marc became the Daredevil, the man without fear.

h ii g h V 0 L T A G E

Zelia Darling's Prince

Lunatic

User Image
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxx "SUPERBOY" / COSTUME
                                        Felix Knight

Appears Nineteen

Unemployed

As far as anyone knows he's human.

True Neutral [ Having no memory or knowledge of anyone, he is susceptible to any person's whim at the moment if they play to his personality well ]

Quintessential Power / Energylock Absorption and Manipulation
                                          A rather simple power to explain. In his own world, as their Superboy, Felix generated his own energy and power gradually, getting stronger and stronger as the days passed as many would through maturity. Through the manipulation of his energy, Felix was capable of various superhuman feats. However, when his powers went haywire and opened a rift into this world, he created a personal tie to the ambient energies of his own reality, and thus he's constantly absorbing the energy of his own universe while existing in a new one. In a sense, he's now stronger than he ever was, but his lack of control makes it hard to determine just how strong he truly is. With energylock, Felix is capable of the following:

Energylock Absorption + Manipulation - Is constantly absorbing energy from outside of this reality. The energy itself passively augments is physical feats but can also be used offensively and defensively in itself. It can be used to create blasts or force fields.
                                            Superhuman Strength - Upper limit is 20 tons and rising.
                                            Superhuman Speed - Upper limit is Subsonic [ 610 mph ] and rising.
                                            Superhuman Endurance - Capable of lasting as long as energy lasts, i.e. potentially inexhaustible.
                                            Superhuman Durability - Lowest feat is walking away from an explosion with minor cuts. He's survived worse than buildings being dropped on him. Upper limit unknown, but is not on par with Superman in the slightest.
                                            Superhuman Senses - Seeing, hearing, smelling, touching, and tasting all heightened by varying degrees.
                                            Super Breath - Capable of blowing gale-force winds from his mouth, also capable of freezing though it is an optional ability.
                                            Enhanced Vision - Capable of seeing in X-ray, telescopic, microscopic, and infrared.
                                            Flight - Use of energy allows for movement while suspended in the air. Flying speeds are Hypersonic [ 7000+ mph ] and rising.
                                            Self-sustaining - Constantly absorbing energy keeps his body at maximum at all times, never needing food, sleep, or even oxygen to survive, and only doing such for a sense of normalcy.

Powerhouses
                                          While technically a powerhouse himself, one of the weaknesses he displays is being brought down by people of equal or more power than himself, if only due to his current lack of total control of his power.

No Control
                                          This doesn't mean no control as in Felix's powers going haywire, but literally having no control. Because his power is based on using his energy, a technique he's forgotten with memory loss, he has to remember how everything goes once again. The only feats he's displayed are minor strength and speed boosts and intense durability and endurance.

Psionics
                                          Having no true defense against attacks on his brain, Felix is largely susceptible to psychic attacks. Due to not having much up in his noggin from recent losses, it's unknown if psychic attacks do more damage or less, but he has yet to be rendered incapacitated by any sort of related ability.

Trusting | Lighthearted | Helpful | Optimistic

The Superboy of his own reality, Felix Knight was known to always be kind and gentle, even before memory loss. Always willing to help and always ready to go, he put a stop to all crimes, big or small, and righted many wrongs. Not to mention got a lot of cats out of trees. However, he met his match soon enough, and while he came out as the victor, it was a cheap trick which sent Felix's energy into a whirl. A disintegrating weapon had been fired at him, and while it was supposed to render him into Superdust, it instead made his energy unstable enough to the point he created a rift in space-time. The wormhole came to an end in this universe, and Felix had awakened in a hospital knowing only his name and nothing more. Managing to escape the hospital, he walks the city in search of something to kickstart his memory, and perhaps finding his own place in this world.

h ii g h V 0 L T A G E

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas