Welcome to Gaia! ::

愛してるよ。
    τ a и τ a ʟ ι o z ι n g
        A 1×1 searcн вy яadioactive ιmagination

Greetings my future roleplaying buddie! How are you doing? Thanks so much for stopping by and reading my thread. It means a lot that someone is actually coming to see if they can have a 1x1 roleplay with me. So, I think I'll give you the shot if you are qualified.

I'm really into Roleplaying, and I'm honestly excited to see you with me now, and so, we begin on our long journey to creating that one of a kind roleplay that we will think about and say,"Wow, what an amazing roleplay that was!"

I don't restrict to male or female partners. Both are welcomed here with open arms! But I do *cough cough* prefer to be the female character.

The type of roleplays I'm interested in right now is varied (you'll see later~) and, I hope you stick around to read this thread and possibly get in contact with me for a roleplay that I can promise will make you happy.

xxxxxxCurrently.

• Accepting
                  • PM, Thread, Aim

-x--x--x--x--x-

Aim: x0sugarxspiicex3

Current Cravings(I want to do this NOW)
                        ❈ American Horror Story
                        American Horror Story/Skins Cross (Effy and Tate)

ι η ∂ ε x User Image

o1 ¦ introduction + index
              o2 ¦ expectations
              o3 ¦ about her
              o4 ¦ genre//fandom
              o5 ¦ genre//original
              o6 ¦ Current RPs/Open!
愛してるよ。
    R e g u l a t i o n s
        My Expectations

I like literate people. Literate to advanced, actually. I myself am a lit -> adv lit, and honestly, I can't say how many times people have let me down for this. I'm not a grammar nazi, but, I do like people to write like a human being :]

Long term roleplays. I want a roleplay that will last for at least a week. Not a day, not for 5 minutes, a week at minimum. I like to go deep into plots and deep into characters feelings, and really, if it's THAT short that can can't last a mere week? Then I'm sorry, I am not your future role playing partner. Some cases, HOWEVER, I will want a quick romance. I have those sudden cravings, like a pregnant woman with chocolate.

I will do hetro and yuri. I'm not too fond of yaoi...

Try not to leave. Really, one of the things I hate most is a person who say they are committed to suddenly leave. That's just really annoying, and chances are, I'll bite you ^__^

I am NOT a huge fan of doubling. I'm sorry, but, it gets kinda annoying when all the partner wants to do is focus on them and their little love story, giving me one line posts to the main plot -__-

Please TRY and write two paragraphs minimum. I know writers block, and I know how it's hard to write if you have that unfortunate case. But, if you need help writing, just ASK me. I'll gladly help you write your side of the share. That doesn't mean I'll do both sides. I'm not writing a story, we are creating a story.

A mutual understanding that we work together and discuss things to move the plot along and that we both contribute to it.

A small amount of god-modding can be allowed, depending on the character. For example, Aizen Sousuke from the anime series Bleach, has no choice but to be a god-mod maniac. But unless I really trust you to not take advantage of that...

I can do a boy, or I can do a girl. It doesn't matter, but, I prefer my own gender which is clearly a girl ^__^

Limits? Nada. None. I love violence, gore, agony. I wouldn't mind things that are too... sexually natured. I've been writing forever and I've seen it all. Anything to help move the story and create that powerful feeling that we are aiming for!

Where do I RP? Mainly through AIM or PMs. Threads, try and convince me.

I might ask for a sample. Beware.

If ya' wanna RP with me, click the little PM button and title it,"Ready for Action." When I know you did this, I know you've read my expectations, then we can start talking. Otherwise, if I get some stupid title, have fun finding another partner :]
愛してるよ。
    A b o u т H e r
        тhe girl behind the avaтar

愛してるよ。! Hey there, I'm Radio. Pleasure to meet ya'.

Now, first thing you want to know is if I'm really a girl. YES. I don't change my avatar sex to a guy. Ever. Though, I do sometimes like boy hair ^__^

Um, my age. You kinda don't need to know that. If you do, then you are a very very sketchy person.

I am a Lit ~ Advanced Lit person. And because of it, it's natural to know that I've done RP's for about 3~4 years now. I write my own fanfictions, and those have over 6000 words per chapter. So if you need anymore proof than that, I can easily provide it XD!

To say that I'm a bit crazy, is true. I love making everyone smile and I do love to be around people. I'm a natural party girl, and I do tend to be a bit crazy. I might vent to you on a few things that go on in my life, so, you'll get to know more about me as we RP ^__^

I am REALLY nice. Unless I'm venting or pissed(which is rare). I don't really bite, and rather, I suck up a lot of things that bother me and suppress them easily! So you'll always see a happy Radio!

MY STRONG POINTS: Romance and torture. Nuff' said.

Lastly, I check my computer every-day for posts. If I'm tied up with something, I'll tell you. I won't ditch you. If you get creepy... well then that's another story BUT, for the most part I am online, even if I'm not at the computer~
愛してるよ。
    G e n r e // F a n d o m
        Series-Related

M y C r a v i n g

* = Let's see you go down on your hands and knees and beg
              ** = ... Eh.
              *** = Sure!
              **** = I will have your children.
              & = Plot
              % = Romance is a must!

Bold text means who I'll be willing to play. If neither are in bold, it means that I don't care which.

Animes

• B l e a c h

Rukia x Byakuya [ ****% ]

OC x Byakuya [ ****%& ]

Gin x Aizen [ ** ]

Hitsugaya x Rukia [ ****& ]

Ichigo x Rukia [ *** ]

OC x Byakuya [ ***& ]

Ulquiorra x OC [ ** ]

• F u l l M e t a l A l c h e m i s t

Envy x Edward [ ** ]

Edward x Winry [ *** ]

Roy x Riza [ ** ]

Edward x OC [ ****& ]

Roy x OC [ **** ]

• S a i l o r M o o n

Usagi x Seiya [ ** ]

Usagi x OC [ *** ]

Usagi x Haruka [ **** ]

• R o m e o x J u l i e t

Juliet x Romeo [ ** ]

• C r o s s o v e r

Princess Serenity x Byakuya [ ****&% ]

Usagi x Ichigo [ *** ]

Rukia x Edward [ **** ]

TV shows

• D o c t o r W h o

9th Doctor x OC [****]

10th Doctor x OC [***]

11th Doctor x OC [**]

9th Doctor x Rose [**]

10th Doctor x Rose [****%]

11th Doctor x Rose [***]

Simm!Master x Doctor [**]

10th Doctor x Donna [**]

Simm!Master x Donna [**]

Simm!Master x Rose [***]

10th Doctor x 11th Doctor [**]

• H o u s e

Cameron x House [***]

Cameron x Chase [**]

Patient x House [**]

• American Horror Story

Tate x OC [****]

Tate x Effy(Skins) [****]

• Once Upon a Time

Rumple x Bell [***]

• The Vampire Diaries

Klaus x Caroline [***]

Elena x Damon [**]

Movies

• P h a n to m o f t h e O p e r a

Phantom x Christine [***]

Phantom x OC [***]

• V for Vendetta

OC x V [***]

V x Evey [***]

• The Avengers

ANY PAIRING....

» If your pairing is not above, do not fret. Ask me about it. Chances are, I would do it. These are just the ones I'm craving... ALSO! If there is an anime not listed up there, ask me about it and maybe I'll look into it. It's how I got into Bleach :3
愛してるよ。
    G e n r e // F a n d o m
        Series-Related

M y C r a v i n g

* = Let's see you go down on your hands and knees and beg
              ** = ... Eh.
              *** = Sure!
              **** = I will have your children.
              & = Plot
              % = Romance is a must!

Bold text means who I'll be willing to play. If neither are in bold, it means that I don't care which

• R e a l i s t i c

Teacher x Student {***}

Young x Old {****}

Secret Agent x Target { ****%& }

• F a n t a s y

Creature x Human { *** }

Angel x Demon { ** }

Angel x Human { ** }

Demon x Human { *** }

• S o n g P l o t s

"I Need You" - LeAnn Rimes { *** }

"Fever" - Adam Lambert { *** }

"Speechless" - Lady Gaga { **** }

"You Can't Break A Broken Heart" - Kate Voegel { **** }

"Speechess" - The Veronica's { *** }

"First Love" - Utada Hikaru { *** }

"Photograph" - Nickelback { **** }

"Gravity" - Sara Barellis { ***** }

Genres I will not do;;

Try and convince me. Hell no.

- Hybrid
                  - Furries
                  - Vampire/werewolf/etc.
                  - Harry Potter
                  - Twilight
愛してるよ。
    τ a и τ a ʟ ι o z ι n g

Example 1:

★★ i livε iη α fαirytalε, ★★X X X X

_ Madeline_ Elizabeth _ Markin _

User Image

"Okay, yes, I understand. Thank you. I know Dad. YES. OKAY. I get it.... Love you, talk to you soon, bye."

Click.

The cell slammed shut. After a long 2 hour usage, its time was about up. It was hot, burning in the palm of its holder as it was receiving the same message over and over. It was to be careful. Why careful? College, oh college was suppose to be fun. Always was. Yet, why all of a sudden now? It was the release date, that's right. Oh that dreaded date... It was as if the entire world would crash on that day. The sky would become darker, the birds songs would be a death tune... Yet truly, it was all internal worry. There should be no worries at all. Worrying was probably one of the stupidest emotions. It never did anyone any good. It took over your mind, all your thoughts. Some emotions are lucky, like being nervous. It is said to be the same as being excited. Yet, in the emotion, you never realize that it's truly the same thing. That's why once you realize you are actually excited for something, rather than nervous, is when the day starts to seem brighter. It's when the clouds seem to somehow drift away without ever dispersing. The sun shines through, the birds sing their lovely song, basking in the luke warm rays that shimmer down on their feathers...

To be free of worry...

Ring ring ring.

"Hello?... DAD. Seriously, you're being annoying. I'll be FINE. Yes yes, thank you again. Love you. Calm down. Bye." And then it slammed shut again. A paranoid dad didn't help at all. He was just as worried as she was. She, being Madeline Markin, was scared. Lets just say that sanity had not been a common trait in her life. The girl pressed her smooth cheek up against the glass of the black Escalade. Her dark red waves falling and almost caressing the small curves she had, tossing down to her mid-torso. The light orbs watched the NYC streets pass by. Her father, Jacob, was worrying to send his daughter off into the city alone. Yes, he'd be there too, but with traffic always being an issue(and why there was time for a 2 hour conversation), there was always a problem getting to one another. Maddy has lived in the city for her entire life, from having her first step be on the sidewalk of her lovely townhouse. She smiled slightly, thinking of not the memory of her walking(who remembers that), but if her father telling the story. The goofy look on his face when he got up from the dinner chair, waddling around. She remembered laughing about it when he fell. Dinner for two, oh how lonely her father would be. Of course, once or twice a week the girl would stop by to make sure the wall-street-CEO wasn't too lonely. He would have gray hair, attack her during study time and whisper how sad he was. Sad... Maddy shivered at the thought of her sad father.

She glanced down to her brown heel and fluffy white skirt. Maddy choose to let the fashion world over-rule her for her first day at her college. Last year she had attended this school, and now she was going to be a sophomore. Maddy kicked her small foot into the front the car, where the driver then looked at her funny. The entire back of the car was filled with items such as a computer, guitar, sewing machine, fabric, clothes, and other room essentials. Her room was going to be a soft blue and green. Cool colors. She tended to like those better. The red head felt her heart jump as the car turned into campus. "Here goes nothing." she whispered, the pounding of her heart... While this was her second year, she couldn't help but be scared. A lot of things were happening this year. Maddy was growing into her skin, people were more... into one another and she was interested in guys. She wanted to meet someone... Love, relationships. She hadn't been lucky in it. All the time guys seem interested, yet, none ever pursue farther than that. They thought it was too outspoken.... to uncaring. She was so caring all the time. Yet, no one ever stayed around long enough.

It was life.

The escalade pulled up against the side of Rosemark College. Maddy huffed as she slid out of the passenger door, having her carry on bag strapped to the side of her. Her amber hair was sparkling in the bright sunshine as her bags were placed in a large tub. This tub could easily fit 3 people, but in this case, it held luggage bags. All of the items went inside, a few things needed to be wheeled, but most of it, was easy to bring up to her pre-ordered room. She smiled to the driver, thanking him and tipping him before pulling out a small envelope. In this envelope, was her room key and dorm number. After a small sigh, the girl began her long trudge to the elevator and then up to the room. It wasn't a far walk, second door on the left. Maddy's light eyes looked at the number, 53. Room 53. She smiled a bit, pushing open the door and entering the bright room. She smiled, happy. Inside was a fairly large dorm. There were two beds, two desks, and two very large closets. Plus, there was tons of extra room in between. Maddy moved towards the back of the room, where a large window was placed. She glanced out, having a perfect ledge to read on and a lovely view of the courtyard in her building.

Within seconds, her items were placed outside of her room and the girl began her unpacking. After about 2.5 hours, it was done. All of her clothes were in the draws, her fancier clothes in the back. Pumps, heels, everything assorted perfectly. On her desk was her MacBook Pro, and ontop of it was her jewelry stand. In her closet was her sewing machine and fabrics at the bottom. Everything was perfect and her guitar slid perfectly under her bed. Maddy laid on her now comforted bed, mushing her face into her pillow before choosing it was time to walk around and see where her classes are. With her schedule in hand, she took her bag and headed out the door and into the school grounds.

User Image

" You may have escaped the nightmare▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
                  ...but you haven`t escaped reality. "

★★ bεcαusε rεαlity isη't good εηough for mε ★★

Example 2:
    Thєrє`s ( η σ t μ i η g ) left
    ___Thє Ƒ•ξ•Ḁ•Ʀ is gonэ
    ii ωiℓℓ wait ғor `y o u,______________
    ¤ ¤ ¤______________ƥray ғor `y o u

Throw another rock.

Hit another rat.

Kill that life. Because it's more fortunate to be dead.

You know life is bad when all you can do for entertainment is watch other people scream and hit stray animals with miniscule pebbles that lie on the dirty floor that you sleep above. You know you have it bad when your bed is iron circles that your feet get suck in, or your hair, or your clothes. You know life is bad when you want to kill yourself over and over, but figured you'd be in hell so you would live for another day to not face it. You know life is bad, when life is worse than hell, and you'd be able to go up to the devil and freeze it over his land with ease.

And sometimes, you just don't give a crap on what happens to you.

That is what Sofia Ranalli lived by. Life was empty with no source of fulfillment. The only thing to ever possibly brighten her day was the small rays of sun she would catch if she were lucky, for it was always cloudy. Spending endless days talking to people who don't care about her, people who would be happy if she died, because of less responsibility is something she hated. And the worst part is, Sofia knew she'd be hurt, beaten, and almost killed her. Her nightmare from last night said so. Her premonitions , whether conscious or not, were always spot on. In a way, she was the psychic of the place. Sofia knew when someone was going to be killed, and saw saw it. So many screams constantly rang in her head. But one stuck out. Her Mother's. She wasn't there for the actual murder, but she had a dream about it. It's the haunting of her life.

Sofia breathed heavily as small sweat droplets formed on the hairline of her head. She was just asleep. "Damn it." She crocked, her eyes blinking open to find her repulsive room. With all of her might, she slid her hands to the small wooden parts on the ends of her bed. Using those, she was able to lift herself upwards so that she was sitting on her knees without falling through the bed holes. Sofia's hand raised in a swift motion to dab her face with her cotton sleeve, magically erasing the sweat from the night's worries and woes. No one was dying anytime soon. But she hated this one. It wasn't a premonition. It was a plain old nightmare, the worst. Her nightmares made her want to just sleep peacefully and never wake up. Now, Sofia wasn't suicidal, she'd never kill herself. Yet, she wanted someone else to kill her. Much different concept, right?

Actually, it was her fears that made her do things that were "deemed" crazy. Such as running around at night, crying, bloodshot eyes, with red cheeks that were asking for help to find people who weren't alive. She also had dreams of her airplane accident, the reason why she was diagnosed with PTSD. Schizophrenia came later. Yet, you'd think Sofia was insane. Most people would come to believe it. Wrong. One needs to be in their position to understand, for it's the only way to get what is going through their minds. It wasn't crazy. It was totally logical.

The blond then shifted positions so she was leaning against the wall that her bed was up against. Should she go out and wander? Nah. Sofia's light eyes found their way over to look at the door. No one would come to her. With a sigh, she banged her against against the wall. She lifted her hand to touch the back quickly after the impact, seeing no blood, but feeling a small bump. "I'll be fine." Yet, she now peered down to her leg to gasp. There was a fairly sized gash on the front side of her left ankle. It was the same area where she got hurt on the crash. It looked the same too. Yet, this was only a minor injuries, there were many others she had received. Her green eyes starred at it for a moment, blinking, and finding it gone when she opened her eyes again. Sofia gaped momentarily, before hugging her knees to her chest. "I'm crazy."

No one would care if the tear that was sliding down Sofia's cheek would soon turn into a waterfall.

- ϐ∊ƒσr∊ I ɱaкe ɱy ƑΐŊẴŁ я∪ⁿ -

ii ωiℓℓ stay ѡιтн `y o u,______________
        ¤ ¤ ¤______________ðecay ѡιтн `y o u
        | know i ` m n◉t the ( ℘ e r ƒ e c t ) one,
        . . . ṯhɘ ( ℘ a أ η ) has just ϐ∊❡ʋƞ

Example 3:

"If you ever want something badly, let it go.
                If it comes back to you, then it's yours forever.
                If it doesn't, then it was never yours to begin with."

- Blake Lively

xxxxxxxxxSAY YOU LOVE MExxxxx XX

User Image

xѕσρнια αᴎᴎ вrєѕᴎαᴎ
      t_h_e xox b_e_s_txox _d_r_e_s_s_e_d

It has never felt so good to be hugged. Never. It was a chilling sensation like none other. It ripped through her like a tidal wave, washing away any sign of worry or fears of seeing people whom she’d been through so much. God, she’d been through so much with these people. From heartbreaks, to break ups, to falling in love and repeat. It was something she had become accustomed to, seeing how their lives were filled with the every day drama everyone else wished they had in the boring, mundane life of an average life. Sophia’s was anything but average. She was smart, pretty, and defined fashion. It wasn’t a huge deal to her, but everyone always seemed to comment on her. Always. I guess it was a good thing. There was still a lot more to her than simply clothes and how she looked, because often times people thought of her as plastic. It’s not that she wore a ton of makeup, she didn’t need it. People just thought her to be really pretty, rivalry pretty and it often turned into unnecessary fights, hook ups, mistakes... College, she had made mistakes. A lot of mistakes. It was part of the reason why she was almost terrified when she had entered the shop and spoke to Noah. A wide grin appeared on her face when he gave her such a tight embrace that sent such a sensation down her spine. Her friend was hugging her, and she loved every single second of it. A friend, not a hook up buddy, not a roommate, not a drunken boy, a friend. It was almost a strange concept, being involved in the hipster community for so long. It was almost a strange feeling being back here, away from the weed and bud. It’s not that she was addicted to it, it just became a apart of her weekend. She didn’t know how every else’s experiences was, and even if it was moderately as crazy as hers...

Another friend. This time, it was her beyond beautiful friend Lo. The girl, now surprisingly with red hair, bounced into the shop with such a happy and excited aura. Sophia couldn’t help but land the biggest hug on the girl, squeezing her tight and taking in the scent of her. She always smelt so nice. Most of the people around her smelt good... filled with perfumes, colognes... But that’s not really important now, is it. Sophia almost laughed out loud with the thought, knowing it was a strange one. Regardless, the smile on her face didn’t face as she replied,”Lo! Ah, I missed you so much, girlie! How have you been, how is everything!” The blond’s white teeth flashed as she released the girl to say hi to Noah. She watched the group, her eyes so alive and her expression simply elated. She was elated in every sense of the word. Everything about the situation was perfect, simply perfect. Of course, something always comes by to ruin it. Dimitri. God damn it. She felt a thud deep within her chest as she saw the group turn around to face him. She did too. How should she act? How should she be? Should she pretend that everything was okay and the same? Or that things were drastically different. God, this was not okay. Millions of questions raced through her mind at the speed of light, simply to match the pace of her pounding heart. Why did he look so composed, so calm? She felt a shiver race through her as he took a seat next to her. Dimitri wanted to sit next to her. A small urge tore at her. An urge to speak to him. But what to say? The girl inhaled deeply and chose to be the confident girl she knew she was. Her hand raised in the air, and softly made contact with his shoulder. She rubbed it slightly, her body attempting to keep still as she did. Her light eyes flickered to his face, a smile plaguing to erupt on the corners of her cheeks. And it did. With a deep breath she said softly,”You look good.” Her hand lingered for a moment, touching the fabric on his shoulder, before she pulled away and stood up immediately.

Sophia heard the chair squeal as she did so, deciding that she couldn’t look at him again without literally putting herself on a stone table and sacrificing her heart to him. It might seem a bit drastic, but it was better than having it jump out of her chest.The girl went to the counter, her strides so perfect, until the male worker asked her what she liked to drink. Sophia quickly put in an order for a Caffe Mocha Expresso, and paying her money. As she did, she began to replay the scene that had just played out over and over again. Why did she say,‘you look good.’ What a terrible thing to say. It sounds so stupid, so overly flirtatious. Her heart was racing a million times per second. Was it because he was the first boy who she could have an intelligent conversation with? Or maybe it was because he loved her for who she was and not her exterior appearance. She almost missed that type of person, if she didn’t party so hard at Vassar. God, she changed a lot in morals... So much in morals, but deep down, she was still the exact same girl from before, she never changed. Finally, the coffee was placed in her hands from the warm mug, and she inhaled the chocolately scent. The blond the whirled around and wondered, just wondered, how the hell this was all going to work out in the end. It just had to, right?

She then took her seat back, right next to Dimitri. Her hands clasped the coffee cup tightly, that her nails and knuckles became slightly whiter than the normal shade. Her blond hair hung over her face, hiding her expression of regret, and showing one of confusion. Sophia inhaled deeply, raising her head up to see her friends, smiling and happy. But, she might have done something Dimitri didn’t expect and could have sent him on his own emotional roller-coaster. It was hard to speak to someone after relationships. It’s always awkward, no matter how fixed it gets, it’s awkward. From the memories to what used to be... You can’t say the same thing, or even talk to them the same. Because every time you stare into each other’s eyes, you remember a moment with them. Whether it’s laughing, or kissing, or being filled of pure ecstasy. The saddest part is that they are memories, and probably times like those will never arise again. Was she over-analyzing because of her past feelings? Sophia thought so. It was the easy way out of everything she was thinking, but very easily, she could relate it to something else. Guilt. Guilt of everything she’s done, and if she goes back to Dimitri, which she very well could if she played her cards right, she’d need to fess’ up on all the s**t she’s done. Crap.

Her eyes hopefully watched her friends for a sign to save her, but her face lit up when she heard the voice of a familiar friend. Her best friend. Sophia stood up from her seat, whirling around to see Demeter. A small squeal escaped her lips as she hugged the girl tightly. She exhaled deeply,"God I miss you," she told the girl. When she pulled away, her hands stayed on Demeter's shoulders, before pulling her into the second hug. Her eyes shut momentarily, before she secretly turned her head to whisper into Demeter's ear,"You have no idea how awkward this is. Save me." A small laugh escaped her throat as she moved away, slowly sinking back into her seat to let everyone else have a piece of her returned friend. God, she missed her so much. It was hard at first to leave her, having some tears shed as she road away to her new life... She wondered how things would be, how everything would be. Reality was setting back in.

xxxxxxxxxPLEASE SAY YOU WILL ALWAYSxxxxx XX

-- // Be S U R E what [you] want and вє»» sure about
y o u r s e l f.
Fashion is not just вєαυту, it's a-b-o-u-t good a.t.t.i.t.u.d.e.
{You} have to believe in yourselfxxxxx and be ѕтяσηg.

User ImagexxxxxUser ImagexxxxxUser Image

High-functioning Gaian

User Image

Near to you, I am healing but it's taking so long

'Cause though he's gone and you are wonderful

It's hard to move on

Υ є т

I'm better near to you.

Mrew.
        Alo :3
        My name is Tenshi-chan, and am very willing to roleplay with you.
        I am intrigued, you say EdwardxOC, and you will play OC?
        Would you be willing to play Edward of I think of a plot line, hmmm?

I swear I'm not a *****, just a lil' on the hyper side right now :3
User Image
User Image

Hello ^__^

*****? Mmhm. XD! Just kidding~

I was thinking for that one, somewhere among of lines of a new alchemist, young(and a girl), who is tested for her state examine(her tutor being Edward), leading to their whole love. Blah Blah Blah.

Another one could be that beautiful state alchemist girl who just broke up with Roy Mustang ;D

High-functioning Gaian

User Image

It's hard to move on

Υ є т

I'm better near to you.

Your last one sounds like my brilliant RoyxOC plot. xD
        I apologize for my over use of smilies, I feel as if they add a little onto the conversation.
        But, back to my original question.
        Would you be willing to play Edward in an EdwardxOC plot?
        My EdwardxOC plot includes a train, a very pissy hijacker (of trains, of course) and one very odd cat.
User Image
User Image

ROYxOC! That's what I forgot >__<

I use many smiles too. They do add some volume, if I do say so myself XD!

Ano~ You'd need a bit more of an explanation. I don't quiet understand it. Do explain! You've caught my interest :3

High-functioning Gaian

User Image

It's hard to move on

Υ є т

I'm better near to you.

Ah, well the OC would be a train highjacker, around Edwards age of course, who own a very outstanding orange cat.Edward would happen to be on the train she is attempting to hijack, try to stop and ends up crashing the train, the only survivors being him, her and the orange cat.Shenanigans ensue while trying to get Edward back to the city.They fall in love, be all mushy and shuuz.They get back to city, girl gets arrested, Edward is upset and saves and they run off....to ensue more shenanigans.

The end!
        xD
        Now, that was a wonderful story, wasn't it?
User Image
User Image

Aw, that is kinda cute :3

I do like the idea of Eddie fallin' in love with the 'bad guy.' I am definitely thinking about it.

Do you prefer AIM or PM~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces