Welcome to Gaia! ::

so for our side/crack/au thread, what should the first theme be?

harry potter au 0.2 20.0% [ 4 ]
play or drama 0.1 10.0% [ 2 ]
coffee shop 0.25 25.0% [ 5 ]
medieval au 0.2 20.0% [ 4 ]
other - suggest? 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
gold 0.25 25.0% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 20 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 19 20 21 > >>

Friendly Conversationalist

User ImageUser Image
                  User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
                                        xx ------------------------------- is there some kind of trial xxxxx ------------------------------- is there some kind of test
                                        x『 YOU CAME AS A STORY, YOU LEFT AS A LEGEND
                                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx the future is unlimited x the future is unlimited x the future is unlimited
                                        . OUR DREAMS WILL BE SEEN ◞ THEY WILL BE FULFILLED ◞ *
                                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉
                                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ⇢ even if the world judges meeven if the world hates methis is my resolve

• CREATOR
                                            ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉

xxxxxxxxx fleeting melody

MODERATORS
                                            ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉

xxxxxxxxx p e a c h and DINGO, accepting two others (any takers?)

GRAPHICS/CODING

xxxxxxxxx graphics and coding belong to fleeting melody

INSPIRATION

xxxxxxxxx natsume yuujinchou, katekyo hitman reborn (khr!) and past rps

GENRE

xxxxxxxxx fantasy, action, drama, and friendship. and optional romance

LITERACY

xxxxxxxxx lazy literate and up, two paragraphs and more

STATUS

xxxxxxxxx under construction and accepting ♥

User ImageUser Image

User Image
                                        xx ------------------------------- is there some kind of trial xxxxx ------------------------------- is there some kind of test
                                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx the future is unlimited x the future is unlimited x the future is unlimited
                                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉
                                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ⇢ even if the world judges meeven if the world hates methis is my resolve

• Demons, monsters and ghosts have all plagued our world for centuries. Mysterious disappearances? Unexplainable phenomena?
                                        Strange occurrences? That all has to do with the supernatural creatures that walk the streets of Earth. At one time, many years
                                        ago, they were permitted to wander freely and wreak havoc as they pleased.

However, some divine being realized the unbalance that they were creating without any threats to their lives, except themselves.
                                        Soon, there would be those born with the sight and more importantly, the power to restrain, control and destroy these demons,
                                        monsters and ghosts. Their powers manifested in the form of flames, each with special properties and it was not long before
                                        clans were formed with the task of acting as vigilantes.

Today, these exorcist clans still exist. However, there are less and less people with flames being born directly into these families
                                        and instead those gifted with the sight and the flames are being born into regular, ordinary families. In order to gather as many
                                        capable children with the ability to restrain, control and destroy these creatures, Vires Academy was created over a century ago to
                                        train future male exorcists.

The goal of the academy is train and hone the powers of teenagers between the ages of sixteen and eighteen. And with recent
                                        changes in society, there are also classes to prepare these boys for the dual life of being an exorcist and a citizen in modern
                                        society. However, not all are meant to work solo and Vires serves as a beautiful method for the heirs of large families to gather
                                        members of their inner circle and recruit promising members.

This year has seen some changes as some of the most influential families in the exorcist community have their heirs graduating
                                        this year. With increased competition, the bosses of the Segal, Hiruma and Acquarone families have asked the headmaster to
                                        convince their heirs to find members by graduation. The headmaster has decided to interpret this in his own way and taken
                                        matters into his own hands. He has given seven rings to these future bosses along with an announcement of a competition at
                                        the end of the year for these students.

The prize is a set of A-ranked rings, which are both rare and powerful - an asset to any family. However, in order to compete, the
                                        heirs have to give away six of the seven rings to students within the school. Each ring matches up with a certain type of flame.
                                        This is no easy decision however as whoever the ring is given becomes a guardian, otherwise known as a member of the family’s
                                        inner circle. Ten months are left in the year, so who will be competing at the end of the year?

User ImageUser Image

User Image

• PRO┊LOGUE ◞ *

A knock sounded at the door softly. Raising his head from his work, the headmaster could spot the silhouette of someone behind
                                        the frosted window of his office’s door. With a single glance towards the clock on the wall, he worked a gentle smile onto his face.
                                        It must be time. “Come in.”

The door opened with a distinct click and the familiar face of his mist guardian popped into sight. As the door swung open completely,
                                        the mist user stepped aside allowing three particular students to come into view - the heirs of the Segal, Hiruma and Acquarone
                                        families. The headmaster rose to greet them, gesturing them to take the three seats in front of his desk. Folding his hands on the
                                        desk, he eyed the sky users thoughtfully.

This would be the first year that the academy would force the sky users in third year to search for their family members and if his
                                        intuition was right, it could prove promising to the exorcist community. Thankfully, the current bosses of these three families had
                                        already come to him to ask for his assistance in convincing these teenagers to find their guardians. Funny how they trusted him to
                                        come up with a solution when he was still a comparatively young boss at the age of twenty-seven.

He did have a plan though. “I am not sure if the current bosses of your respective families have chosen to inform yet but there has
                                        been a change in the school’s system. More specifically the graduation requirements for sky users.” Pausing, he let the thought sink
                                        in their minds. “You three must find your six guardians before the year is up. If you fail, you will lose a shot at earning a set of A-
                                        ranked rings at the year-end competition this year and you will not be permitted to graduate from Vires as well.”

Reaching forward, he pulled one of the three boxes resting on his desk. “Montblanc.” The box was lined with gold etchings of rye
                                        plants with the symbol of the Segal family in the middle. He opened the box, revealing a set of seven rings. “These rings are
                                        classified as X-ranked rings and are given the heirs of the Segal family and their guardians. The one in the middle, as I am sure
                                        you can tell, is the sky ring and hence the boss ring. It now belongs to you. I would suggest not only to you but the rest of you here,
                                        that you pick your guardians carefully, as the rings will only acknowledge one user until that same user claims its sister ring - the
                                        rings that belong to the guardians of the boss.” No pressure whatsoever.

In turn, the headmaster presented the rings of Hiruma clan and the Acquarone famiglia to their chosen heirs. Before the teens
                                        could exit the office with their newly acquired sky rings gleaming on their hand, he called out. “There will be an opportunity to see
                                        the potential skill and strength of those in the school when the year starts. Good luck, you three.” And the door closed, shutting
                                        them away from view.

miss pants off dance off

AqwaGaurdian

reload my soul

Amiko_Chan32

p e a c h and DINGO

leagues

Ka-Kow Kid

remy v2

El Bastardino

here is the new thread everyone! ♥ i finally got the time to start working on it. otherwise, if you
already have a character be rest assured that you don't have to reapply for the spot but if you
want to change flames or something, just let me know. also, since i do realize that i was like
gone for two weeks, if your mind has changed or you found a new roleplay to leech onto just
let me know that you won't be staying so i can remove your character for others. um... i have
nothing else to say and ooc is open for all of you C:

lolol woops, i accidentally clicked the </3 //shot

Quotable Gekko

WHOOOOOOO!

hey aqwa ♥ how are you doing? o u o

Unsealed Spark

11,765 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
boop~

of course pierre's the first character I see on the main thread~ hehehehe = w =

Partying Reveler

fleeting melody

[/dances]
I may or may not be really tempted to apply for a sky user >_>
[/dead]

Friendly Fatcat

hello everyone!

edit: i might have to reread everything again
to refresh my memory... aha...

miss pants off dance off

i would love to have a sky user! i am eyeing one of the lightning users myself actually. but
whatever you choose to do, i won't mind either way~

@ amiko : of course, he would be the first lolol he is the only sky user we have right now

@ remy : is it okay if you call you by this? o v o well, you have plenty of time to refresh
tab that memory since we need to fill first before we open * u *

Partying Reveler

fleeting melody

cool cool!
I'll start getting a thingy together for the acquarone heir :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items