Welcome to Gaia! ::

Droxanj's Waifu

Bloblike Blob

Droxanj's Waifu

Bloblike Blob

Jakexx"Michelle"xxBelrose
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

↘↘XB a s i cXi n f o r m a t i o nXn e e d e dXt oXr e c o g n i z eXy o u
          G i v e n N a m e:: Jake Belrose
          O t h e r N a m e s:: Michelle – Stage name
          A g e:: Twenty-Three
          B i r t h d a y:: February 14th
          O r i g i n:: France
          R o l e:: Drummer
          H a i r C o l o r:: Strawberry blonde, but in drag, Jake wears wigs of any color
          E y e C o l o r:: Electric Blue
          H e i g h t:: five foot eleven
          B u i l d:: Jake has a pretty basic thin frame, though he is proud of the bit of curves he has, especially his bottom.
          E x t r a:: Jake has a small tattoo of a crown on the left side of his chest, as well as a few tattoos in easy to hide places. He has butterflies, birds, and hearts on his back as well as a few romantic french quotes. On the inside of his right wrist, he has a small french flag which has a needle and rainbow thread coming from the corner.
          S e x u a l i t y:: Homosexual

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

↘↘XD e t a i l sXw a n t e dXt oXg e tXt oXk n o wXy o uXb e t t e r
          L i k e s::
          ☑ Buying New Makeup-Clothes-Wigs-Accessories
          ☑ Lemons
          ☑ Sweets
          ☑ Being in Drag
          ☑ Large Dogs

D i s l i k e s::
          ☒ Crazy Religious People
          ☒ Strawberries
          ☒ Mass Production of Food Animals
          ☒ Being Grabbed by Strangers
          ☒Cramming in Recording Time

T a l e n t s:: Jake is known for being the female drummer in the band by the name Michelle, a play on his middle name. While he is the drummer, Jake can also play many other instruments, mainly string, such as guitar and violin. He can sing as well, but dislikes singing in front of others as his singing voice isn't high enough in pitch to sound feminine, though he can sound plenty feminine when speaking. Cooking is something Jake likes to do, but wouldn't really say he was great at it, because he's never cooked meat before. He has other talents, which he often prefers to use only when in drag, but those are a bit too racy to be included here. ;p
          Q u i r k s:: While Jake is a vegan, he will have days where he becomes upset or anxious and will impulsively go out to eat a cheeseburger, though he regrets it the next day when his pants don't fit right. Jake says a lot of crap he doesn't mean to come out as harmful. Calling someone a b***h or slut is usually said lightly by him, as if using a term of endearment. It's a bit difficult to make him mad, but when he is, he's a bit dramatic about it, and sticks to what he says, so if he says he's not going to speak, he won't. This has gotten him in trouble with his band mates a few times when they argued over having to load up Jake's drum set into the van, and then he refused to record with them the next day.

↘↘XI m p o r t a n tXb a c k g r o u n dXi n f o r m a t i o nXa b o u tXy o u
          P e r s o n a l i t y:: Jake can be quiet at times, but most of the time, he isn't afraid to strike up conversation and speak his mind, which usually gets him strange looks either because someone isn't gay or because they think he really is a woman. It's not impossible to tell that Jake is a man when he is in drag, though he works hard to hide it. Sometimes he'll make a crude comment or forget he's in drag and slip up. Being the drummer in a band means that the press isn't all over him, so he only has to come off as female when he goes out in drag to individual fans who recognize him. As Jake Belrose, nobody really knows who he is, but as Michelle he's a drummer in a star band. Sometimes this thought gets to him and he gets a bit depressed, though he can be brought out of it fairly easily with the bribe of sweets, burgers, or some time alone with his current beau. When speaking to him, he can be a bit energetic, and ready for anything, but when he is working, he can become rather serious and is guilty of blocking things out.

H i s t o r y:: Jake was raised in a seemingly normal home in western France, visiting the UK during the summers, and playing with friends. He was born to a set of rather religious heterosexual parents who always kept to their ways, disagreeing with others. Growing up had been simple, and nothing truly stood out about it until one summer when Jake was nearly out of primary school. He was visiting Paradise Beach yet again, riding the Ferris Wheel, and running along the shore as carefree as children were. He wandered a bit too far into the water, and was knocked down by a sudden wave, being pulled away to sea. Screaming, and fighting to swim as best he could to be free of the current was no use, and he was pulled under the water. Jake was sure he had drowned that day and died, even now he thinks of it as the day he was dead for a brief moment, but he never remembered seeing any bright light, or welcoming arms. There was just nothingness, and so he decided that there was no higher power, or after life. Humans had no purpose but to live and then die. Jake was saved from this void of death, however, by a young high school student who was also on vacation. He had simply thought it was because the boy saved his life that he was so terribly attracted to his strong abs and beautifully tanned skin, but as life continued to pass by, Jake never stopped thinking about men's bodies and how he'd like to be held in such strong arms. At the same time, he admired the way women looked, though he never felt the same way about them as men. He simply enjoyed the beautiful things they got to wear, and how graceful they walked. Most of them could have any men they wanted groveling at their feet. It was then that Jake decided to try looking like a woman.

The first time, he was young and extremely passable as a teenage girl, so he was broken hearted when his first boyfriend left him upon finding out he wasn't really a girl. His parents found out about Jake dressing as a girl and tried to punish him for it, hoping he would realize it was some sort of sin and stop, but Jake didn't want to and so he was disowned before his second year of high school. Luckily, he only had to live on the streets for a few nights, before he heard a group of kids at his school were looking to form a band but didn't have anyone who was a decent drummer. Jake quickly taught himself to play drums at a local music store, and after only a few weeks, one of the students stopped by to pick up an extra bass string and heard him playing. He was finally able to be a part of a family again, though they went through a lot of hard times for a while. Eventually, they got a few good gigs and were signed in a little over a year. Since then, the band has been doing better and better, and the guys don't mind that Jake goes on stage looking like a woman, though he has had a couple of incidents with stalkers and grabby fans. Now, Jake lives in a gorgeous apartment close to the recording studio and all of the other band members with his pure white, Samoyed.

The death of Al was truly difficult on Jake as he was the first to welcome him to the group, and they had become close friends almost instantaneously. He couldn't believe that Al was hiding something so big, and Jake simply wishes he could have done something to get him help before it was too late. But it's over now, and Jake realizes that while one has the memories of the past to always visit, it's best to keep moving forward and to do something that will make the memory of Al proud.

GaysbianBabe
BlackxxVioletxx#F7819F

Droxanj's Waifu

Bloblike Blob

LeronxxKassxxSterlyn
User Image
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

G i v e n N a m e:: Leron Kass Sterlyn
          O t h e r N a m e s:: Song Bird, Switch, or Lee
          A g e:: 22
          B i r t h d a y:: August 23
          O r i g i n:: Born in Montreuil, France and moved around a lot as a child. Lived majority of his life between cites in England, Scotland, Ireland, Germany, and France.
          R o l e:: Rival Singer
          H a i r C o l o r:: Natural-Blonde. Dyed-Purple
          E y e C o l o r:: Violet
          H e i g h t:: 5'6
          B u i l d:: Thin athletic (dancer or runner's build)
          S e x u a l i t y:: Pansexual

☑ Books
          ☑ Sunshine
          ☑ Music
          ☑ Spring
          ☑ Theater

☒ Winter/cold
          ☒ Too many strangers
          ☒ Darkness
          ☒ Too much change too fast
          ☒ Small enclosed spaces

T a l e n t s:: Aside from the obvious of singing, Leron is also a talented dancer and actor. He is a capable horse rider and excels at archery. He is talented at cooking and baking.
          Q u i r k s:: He bites his bottom lip when nervous. And his most peculiar behavior that many but his fans notice is that on stage he is strong and confident, preforming at his best but the moment he is off stage or the camera is no longer on him is when he becomes extremely shy around people he doesn't know or that are intimidating. He also has a major obsession with ribbons and strings.

P e r s o n a l i t y:: Leron is a very friendly and outgoing person with those he knows. Easy to get along with and playful. On stage, he is confident and proud even a bit sensual. Off stage and around strangers or someone he feels intimidated by, he is shy and quiet. He can be skittish and easily startled, even a bit of a crybaby if he is sacred enough. He is also a tad emotional about certain things. He can be dramatic if he wants to be but usually keeps the drama to a minimum. He is generally modest, reliable, and practical. He is also a bit overcritical of himself as well as a perfectionist and a bit of a worrier when it comes to those he thinks of as close.

H i s t o r y:: Leron was born in Montreuil, France. His mother, born and raised in France, had fallen in love with an American man, an albino with red eyes and a heart of gold. He had chosen to stay in France long enough to get to know his mother and fall in love with her. His job forced him to constantly move around and they only settled long enough for Leron to be born and raised to the age of three in Montreuil. His job forced him back to the life of never living in one place for too long. Leron had learned more languages than he cared to, though his native language and accent was always French, and never really had many friends. When he was about ten, they had managed to stay for about six months in a small city of Stirling, Scotland. It was there, he learned to come out of his shell with a class musical. He instantly fell in love with music, dance, and acting and it quickly became the only thing that wasn't shy about. Whenever they moved to another new town or country, learned a new language, his parents would immediately seek out places to do the things he loved.

He was very well skilled and on his way to bigger things until one day when he was about seventeen. They had been on their way to yet another new location, somewhere in Germany, when the plane they were on hit some bad turbulence and the plane went down. There were only seven survivors. His mother and he we included. His father had not made it. His mother had been paralyzed from the waist down from the accident and the concussion he suffered had caused his already odd personality to twist to extremes, almost as if two separate identities but they were still the same. It had also affected his short term memory, making learning things after the first time difficult for him. When the two had recovered, they returned to their hometown in France. He finished off school there and started to make permanent friends. He continued with his singing, dancing, and acting wherever and whenever he could.

Around the time he was twenty, he had become friends with the members of his band, his inspiration being the band Benevolent Kiss. They strove to reach the height they had, always stuck in their shadow. No one really interested in them so long as Benevolent Kiss was at the top of the charts. It had angered Leron because he thought they were just as good if not better than them. When the news of their band member's death by overdose, Leron had decided to use their break as his band's advantage and they pushed their way up towards the top, so close behind them and soon to over take them if they don't get their act together. He no longer looked up to them, but looked to destroy them. Though he never openly showed it, he hated the band more than he hated the accident that took away his father.

Haven-Sanctuary-16
Medium OrchidxxMedium Violet RedxxSapphire

Droxanj's Waifu

Bloblike Blob

Lancasterxx"Lance"xxGrey
User Image
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

G i v e n N a m e:: Lancaster Evan Grey
          O t h e r N a m e s:: Lance, Manchester
          A g e:: Twenty-one
          B i r t h d a y:: October 5th
          O r i g i n:: Manchester, England
          R o l e:: Rival Guitarist
          H a i r C o l o r:: Golden Blonde
          E y e C o l o r:: Faded Blue or Sky Blue depending on the lighting
          H e i g h t:: 6'2"
          B u i l d:: Lance has a medium build with some muscles as he does like to work out his abs, but nothing to bulky.
          S e x u a l i t y:: Bisexual

☑ Soccer/Football
          ☑ Being with Friends
          ☑ Music
          ☑ Amusement Parks
          ☑ Swimming

☒ Injustice
          ☒ Violence
          ☒ Conformity
          ☒ Loudmouths
          ☒ Broken Strings; be they guitar strings or broken heartstrings

T a l e n t s:: Due to being raised by an uncle who is a music professor at a prestigious arts school, Lance is skilled at playing a multitude of instruments; his favorites being the guitar, piano, and violin. He is also a rather talented singer but this is something he doesn't brag to much about and doesn't let others know about to much. Besides that he is an excellent swimmer and soccer(football) player.
          Q u i r k s:: Lance has a gambling problem, or rather his problem is that he loses at cards to much. When nervous or in deep thought he tends to chew on his bottom lip. When sleeping he sucks on his thumb. During arguments/confrontations he'll drum his fingers on table or jiggling his leg.

P e r s o n a l i t y:: Lance is a hyperactive, laid-back, young man that loves to laugh. The one thing he loves to do more than laugh, is to laugh with friends. He views himself as a peace-keeper, doing whatever it takes to make sure that the people around him are at harmony with one another. He is easy-going and playful, and on stage he is known for doing crazy antics. He is also somewhat of a thrill seeker. He is very kind and caring, if he sees someone upset he will do what he can to cheer them up, even that person is a stranger. When things don't go his way he is prone to pouting, whining, and moping. Don't think for a minute that he is a push-over though. Well, actually he is, but only up to a certain point. Lance does not like to fight but he will fight for what he believes in, and for the people he cares. Though it is rare there are times that Lance will suddenly go quiet and seem to be off in some far off distant place. During these times he likes to be alone and has no patience with anyone. While generally a forgiving person, he does know how to carry a grudge.

H i s t o r y:: Lance's beginning was generic. He had a happy family; A loving father, kindhearted mother, and a sister five years his elder. His parents owned a quaint little bookstore and were able to make enough to give their children everything they wanted. Really it was a nice life and Lance was happy. All good things come to an end though, and when he was twelve tragedy befell the Grey family. His parents had stayed late at the bookstore for a little romantic get away from their two kids. His sister, Vivian, was in charge of watching him but even that young he was a little rebel and had snuck out the house. Him and some friends were pulling some skateboarding tricks at an abandon house when he heard the first fire engine blaring down the street. He thought nothing of it till he saw the light of a fire in the city. It was really really close to the bookstore. Close enough to make him uncomfortable. Around midnight he ended up going home, claiming he wasn't feeling well. Upon reaching home there was a police car. He didn't have to be told to know that the fire he saw was the bookstore going up in flames. His parents had been inside and had not been able to escape.

Vivian was seventeen and thus legally old enough to take care of both herself and Lance. All the same a distant uncle by the name of Addicus entered their world. With this new uncle came a whole new world of music. He was the head of the music department at a prestigious art school somewhere in America and had taken time off to make sure his niece and nephew were alright. Seeing that Lance was interested in music he taught him to play the piano, then the violin, but the guitar was something Lance had thought himself. Music opened up a world to him that he had never known before, gave him a place to fly instead of being grounded constantly, and it was the only way for him to truly express his grief. When Addicus returned back to America he offered to take Lance with him but the boy refused though his sister accepted. After that it was pretty much him living life at an all boy's boarding school.

Benevolent Kiss was a huge part of him wanting to join a band. He had seen them a few times and thought it so cool that these group of individuals could come together and become this harmonious whole. They all seemed so close to one another as well. He wanted to experience that, but even more, he wanted a career where he was able to lose himself in the world of music. Lance graduated high school two years early and almost instantly enrolled into the University of Manchester were he planned to major in business management. Then a chance arose for him to be in a band with some guys he knew and he took it. He switched from a full-time student to part-time with the majority of his classes being online. The Lance and the guys did alright but they could never catch up to Benevolent Kiss. To play at the same level as them, that was a dream that Lance wanted to come see true, but they were always in their shadow. It was a challenge, and that one that Lance was more than ready to accept. Then he heard about the overdose and resulting death of their bassist. It was a tragedy and Lance could imagine all to well the hurt they must be feeling. The music industry is a competitive one and would not wait just because one band was experience a loss. They did not as well. While Benevolent Kiss was breaking Lance and his group pushed on a head, going up in the ranking and gaining fans quickly. Lance was glad that they were doing well, he just hated that they had to use such a sad reason to push themselves up. Besides, he felt that they weren't really competing against the band he was such a huge fan of. He wanted to challenge them on even ground, not when they were down. Kicking a person while they were down was not his style, but all he could hope was that their quick rise to fame would hasten Benevolent kiss to a return better than ever.

PateFist
#1E90FFxx#C76114xx#EEAD0E

Droxanj's Waifu

Bloblike Blob

ReesexxAnthonyxxMadison
User Image
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

G i v e n N a m e:: Reese Anthony Madison
          O t h e r N a m e s:: Sometimes gets called "Reese cup" by his sister.
          A g e:: Twenty two
          B i r t h d a y:: October sixteenth
          O r i g i n:: Manchester, England
          R o l e:: Lead Guitarist
          H a i r C o l o r:: Red
          E y e C o l o r:: Grey
          H e i g h t:: 5'4"
          B u i l d:: Thin and lanky
          S e x u a l i t y:: Pansexual

☑ Reading
          ☑ Meditation
          ☑ Sweets
          ☑ Animals
          ☑ Puzzles

☒ Spiders
          ☒ Coffee
          ☒ Dentists
          ☒ Clowns
          ☒ Porcelain dolls

T a l e n t s:: Aside from playing guitar Reese is also an exceptional cook. He loves cooking and baking and giving them as homemade gifts. He's also really good with animals and will stop to pet any wild animal he sees.
          Q u i r k s:: Reese tends to chew on his fingers or lightly tug his hair when he's nervous or upset.

P e r s o n a l i t y:: Reese is soft spoken and a very kind-hearted and loving person. He can't stand to see anything in any kind of pain, be it emotional or physical, human or animal. He'd be there in a heartbeat for a friend in need and would literally give you the shirt off his back if he thought you needed it more than he did. He can be very hard on himself and is sometimes easily depressed, though can easily bounce back with the help of sweets and his close friends. He does tend to keep to himself at times, playing with his rabbit and reflecting on his thoughts through meditation. He is a very spiritual person and is not afraid to say so, being completely devoted to his practices.

H i s t o r y:: Reese was born as the second child to a single mother who soon fell very ill not long after his birth. Growing up was hard. His sister wasn't yet old enough to work and the only money they had was the money that his grandparents had left to his mother when they had passed. But even still their family was happy. He was content with the life he lived. He had never been a needy child, instead insisting from a young age to take care of his mother. He enjoyed the time they spent together. He would often read to her, cook for her, and color her pictures to hang near her bed. Around the time he turned eleven his mother passed away, leaving his sister to finish raising him, as she was now old enough and was financially able to do so. His mothers passing had crushed him and he had become socially withdrawn, refusing to talk to even his closest friends and spending a lot of time alone, studying and looking into things like meditation. He eventually stumbled across paganism and began his studies, enjoying the practice and becoming devoted to his Goddess. It helped ease his pain.

He eventually started to come out of his shell again and started making friends around the time he turned fifteen. That was when he became friends with Al, who introduced him to playing guitar. He instantly fell in love and practiced every day. He loved how he could express himself through music and how playing made him feel. It was the most amazing feeling in the world. He was excited to meet others who played instruments and was even more excited when Benevolent Kiss formed. He got to play every day, and even better, he got to play with the people who very quickly became his closest and most trusted friends. Then, Al died. It was so sudden. And it devastated him. He started to withdraw again, always remaining silent when arguments broke out, choosing instead to be a fly on the wall. He new that replacing Al would be inevitable, but he just couldn't bear to do it. He didn't want to. No one could replace him. They had been friends. He couldn't do something like that to Al. Couldn't do it to himself.

AuraUzumaki
Medium purplexxTomatoxxDodger blue

Droxanj's Waifu

Bloblike Blob

Haemonxx"Okami"xxThanatos
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

G i v e n N a m e:: Haemon Thanatos
          O t h e r N a m e s:: Okami, which is his stage name. His friends are free to call him whatever.
          A g e:: Twenty-six
          B i r t h d a y:: August Third
          O r i g i n:: Born in Chiba, Japan, but moved to France after he turned ten.
          R o l e:: Lead Singer of Benevolent Kiss
          H a i r C o l o r:: Black
          E y e C o l o r:: Blue
          H e i g h t:: Six foot two inches and a hundred and sixty-five pounds.
          B u i l d:: A fit body that has muscle definition, but isn't bulky like some gym rats.
          E x t r a:: Haemon doesn't believe in traditional tattooing, so every Sunday he pays a henna artist to fresh up his body art. On rares occasions, he'll let it fade completely.

☑ Anything weird, freaky, or down right silly.
          ☑ Goofing off whenever he can.
          ☑ Embarrassing friends in public.
          ☑ Partying all night, followed by sleeping all day.
          ☑ Songwriting.

☒ Sinking into depression.
          ☒ Being reminded that Al is dead.
          ☒ The dark.
          ☒ People finding out his secrets.
          ☒ Being stolen from

T a l e n t s:: Singing, duh. Other than that, he writes songs for the band and some for himself. He also has a few quirky talents, able to do yo-yo tricks, balance things on his head, thread a snake up his nose and out his mouth, and so on.
          Q u i r k s:: Haemon absolutely cannot be left alone in the dark. He grows insanely paranoid and will refuse to sleep or do anything, so he sleeps with a night-light, a huge secret of his. He also has an anger problem, punching holes through walls, breaking chairs and etc. However, very few can calm him, so if you have a talent for taming animals, you're skilled enough to soothe him. He also has this thing about the color blue, finding it often leaves him either depressed if its a darker hue or ecstatic is its a brighter shade.

P e r s o n a l i t y:: Where does even one begin to describe Haemon? One might start with how others think of him. He's delightful, fun, crazy, and an absolutely free spirit. He's a strong person and is willing to bend his back for even a stranger. Yet, like all people, there is another side that people don't see. There is a man with a temper problem and some issues of the mental nature. It has open him up to philosophy though and also aids the songwriting.

H i s t o r y:: Haemon has a strange heritage, Greek on his father's side and Japanese on his mother's. However, he was born in Japan, living in Chiba with his mother where life was perfect for awhile. Thing was, the boy's father wasn't in his life, so as all little boys do, he grew curious. Why did all the other kids have mommies and daddies when he only had a mom?
          It wasn't until his tenth birthday that he dared to ask. His mother then told him of his father, that he had another family at the time and that they just couldn't be together. However, that only confused him more, so his mother tracked down his father, finding him in France. A few months later, his mother sent him on a plane to stay with his father.
          Haemon lived with his dad for a few months until his mother arrived, having found a place and managed to box up all their things. They were happy for awhile, his father pleased to have his son around since he had divorced his last wife and ended up losing the custody battle, so it was good to see at least one of his children. Yet, these visits brought about the fruition of his parents' old fling, making it bloom into something deeper.
          As for schooling, things were the opposite. The once well behaved Haemon began to act out, doing things that disrupted class and failing to focus on his studies. So he got held back a year, or two, or three. No one is quite sure why he was misbehaving all of a sudden, but it was because he was being bullied. He was a foreigner, so he customs were different and he couldn't speak the language well, despite the time already spent in the country.
          Things settled a little after he met Al, quickly connecting with the other and soon they were close friends. After that he came to meet the others and since then they were great friends. Of course, once Haemon showed off his singing skills after a small wager that he couldn't carry a tune, Al thought up the idea of starting a band. Haemon jumped on it in a heart beat and was more than happy to be the front man.
          Over the last few years, Haemon grew even closer to Al, the only one to really know of Al's dirty habit and be the fool who fell in love with him anyways. He often did his best to try to help his friend and secret crush, but seeing Al spiral down dragged Haemon to the lowest depths of depression. So when Al came to pass of O.D.ing, Haemon was quickly to blame himself. Adding in the heartbreak and loss of a long time friend, Haemon nearly did the unthinkable, but he saw everyone else and how they responded to the death. Could he really hurt them more when they suffered so much already?
          Haemon decided then to be the clown of the group, always doing crazy and wild things just to raise their spirits while he grieved and suffered in silence. Better to suffer alone if he had the chance to make others smile and feel happy again. However, this has caused a great deal of problem for him psychologically, but he's trying to get better everyday, though who knows if he ever will.

BLStoner
All thexxcolors ofxxthe wind.

Droxanj's Waifu

Bloblike Blob

Kajarxx'Kaj'xxPhildel
User Image
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

G i v e n N a m e:: Kajar Silvio Phildel
          O t h e r N a m e s:: Kaj to friends and on stage
          A g e:: twenty-four
          B i r t h d a y:: November 18th
          O r i g i n:: Tartu, Estonia
          R o l e:: Rival Drummer
          H a i r C o l o r:: Natural color dirty blonde -- dyed to violet
          E y e C o l o r:: Natural color deep green -- wears usually purple colored contact lenses
          H e i g h t:: 5' 8''
          B u i l d:: Slender young man with long, long nails. Kaj doesn't actually have much visible muscles in his arms and legs, but there's a visible lines of sixpack on his stomach.
          S e x u a l i t y:: Demisexual

☑ Animals
          ☑ Loud music
          ☑ Colors violet and black
          ☑ Warm and comfortable pullovers
          ☑ Easy card games

☒ Social meetings
          ☒ Arguing
          ☒ Winter and cold water
          ☒ His accent
          ☒ Meaningless music

T a l e n t s::
          • Since Kaj learned to play every instrument by himself, now he's able to learn to play songs by ear.
          • He's pretty good at reading people, but just rarely lets anyone know about it.
          • Kaj is rather talented in doing make ups, even though he usually wears only eyeshadow and eye liner himself.
          • Kaj knows a bit of sign language, but he never had patience to learn it completely.
          • Kaj has a unbreakable poker face during performances.

Q u i r k s::
          • When Kaj is extremely nervous he starts to cough a lot and his chest starts to hurt.
          • Kaj tends to blush furiously every time when people comment about his voice that 'he sounds like someone who has been smoking for his entire life'
          • When Kaj's upset he tends to shut himself alone in the room with drums and play for hours, loudly.
          • Other's voice means a lot to Kaj, and if he happens to meet with someone whose voice he likes to listen he tries to get in their company as much as possible. He also falls in love firstly to the voice and then to the person.

P e r s o n a l i t y:: Being the eldest of the band he is part of, Kaj feels himself sometimes like a babysitter for a group of musically talented kids. But he doesn't dislike it, since he likes them. Not a babysitter particularly; he doesn't tell them what to do or try to teach them anything. He just kind of stays in the background and sometimes tells his opinions or shares the wise comments he has.
          Kaj usually likes to stay quiet as much as possible because of his voice, but with that group he speaks pretty much. Kaj actually likes to talk to people and be with others, bu he's so awfully insecure about his voice and getting bullied again that he usually just stays quiet in some corner and listens to others speaking if he doesn't know at least most of them.

Kaj likes dark colored clothes, and he usually has fully black clothes. He also has really long hair that he keeps in ponytail, and a lot of different accessories; usually chains and choker and few necklaces and many bracelets. Bracelets because of the scars on his wrists, and because of them he wears usually long sleeved shirts. He also has very long nails that he likes to paint in pink, purple or black. Different colored contact lenses are also a part of the way he dresses, but usually they're purple or hot pink ones.

By the way he dresses and looks, and the fact that he plays drums, nobody would believe how silent and shy he actually is. Everyone seems to think him as some kind of punkergoth baddie, but in reality he's a big scaredycat who likes to hide behind others backs. And that's why enjoys playing drums as well, and he thinks that drummers don't have that much fans usually as guitarists and singers.
          Kaj usually attends to interviews with other band members, but he rarely says anything to the interviewer.

Kaj likes different animals, and he has a pet snake that's an purple passion ball python who's name is Kitan. Especially fluffy cats and big dogs are near Kaj's heart, but his favorite animal is definitely a snake, that's why he decided to buy one couple years ago. He usually carries Kitan everywhere with him, and the python seems to really like to company of humans.
          Kaj hates arguing, and he always tries to keep the mood bright and easy going. Kaj is really loyal to the people he cares, and he's always willing to do things for them if they need help. He has this bad habit to keep everything in himself, but he doesn't try to escape the situation if someone asks how's he or what's wrong.

H i s t o r y:: Probably the biggest part of Kaj's past is the day he was born. Not because he was born, but because he was born with a big bruise crossing his chest and he didn't seem to have any voice.
          Even though the newborn baby tried to scream and cry just like others, there was no proper voice coming from him, only chocked coughs and raspy noises from deep down the throat.
          That of course worried both doctors and the parents, but even after the doctors examined him, there was no reason to be found for the voice missing. Kaj was healthy and happy child even though his voice was damaged.
          As he grew older, the bruise on his chest got fainter and finally disappeared almost fully, but there's still small dark spot in the middle of his chest where the rib cage is.
          Kaj never really noticed how different his voice was as he learned to speak, even though people always asked from his mother 'does he have a cold?'.

Just before Kaj started to go to school his parents explained that his voice had been different from the start, and the spot on his chest was all left from the bruise he had then.
          Being optimistic and happy kid Kaj just smiled and told that it doesn't matter, since he still can speak.
          But of course the other kids in the school didn't thought it like that. For the first year others just asked 'are you ill', same question as his parents had heard so many times.
          His classmates got used to the raspy and choked voice of his, but his father got another place to work in abroad and Kaj had to move with his family to another country.
          Kaj started in a new school in Germany, and soon learned that not all of the people were so kind as he had thought.
          His new classmates laughed at the way he spoke, both of his accent and and the odd voice he had, and called him with different names, as 'crow', 'smoker', and other naive things they just could come up with.
          For the first time of his life Kaj wasn't sure that was he glad that he had any voice at all, so he stopped speaking during the school days.
          He spoke normally while he was home to his family, but when they left somewhere Kaj usually just kept quiet and answered with nods and head shakes.
          He never mentioned the bullying that happened in the school, but when his bullies started to actually hit and kick him it was hard to lie to his parents anymore.

The knowledge that their beloved son was bullied so violently shocked his parents deeply, and they took contact to the headmaster of the school and after that the parents of the bullies.
          Things got a bit better for Kaj after that, but it didn't take long that Kaj and his parents moved once again, to England this time.
          And everything started over again. Even though now Kaj's parents were much more cautious and asked how Kaj liked the school every day, Kaj didn't enjoy his time in the school at all.
          He didn't have any friends, and the bullying continued in different ways.
          Kaj started to search for other ways to get through the hard times he had; and that was time when he found the world of music.
          But because of his voice he knew that it would be impossible to him even dream about singing. He learned to play guitar and piano, but both of those instrument were too quiet for him to express the screaming he held inside.
          So he asked his parents to buy him drums, and when he played it for the first time Kaj knew that he had found the instrument he had been looking for.

As years passed by and Kaj reached the point where he was going to start in new school, he had already started to dye his hair and wear eyeliner, and he had never been so anxious and distressed that even the music he had learned to love deeply didn't help.
          Kaj's parent's divorced only a little time after his birthday, and his mother moved back to Estonia, and his father was busy with his work.
          Kaj had no way to make the suffocating feeling go away, and he lacked in social skills much more than others.
          But he stayed away from the bad things, such as alcohol and drugs, even though he knew that many at his age used both of them already, but he couldn't keep himself away from harming himself.
          He still has deep scars in his wrists and legs from self harm that continued for several years.

Kaj has no own experiences of being in relationship, but he has realized that it's impossible for him to even think about anyone in sexually attractive way unless he had a strong emotional bond to them, and that never happened while he was in school for various reasons.
          For a long time Kaj thought that he was never going to get friends, but one day he happened to cross paths with a new band that was just starting to work together.
          He heard them playing together, and immediately noticed the lack of drums. Kaj didn't dare to ask anything about that because he didn't want to speak, but luckily one of the band members noticed the drumsticks that Kaj had in his bag.
          Boy behind the mic asked a bit stuttering did Kaj play drums, and would he be interested in joining.
          After that day Kaj found people who he started to consider as his friends with time, and they soon got used to Kaj's voice.

Varjoaika
#FF11BBxx#9922CCxx#000077

Droxanj's Waifu

Bloblike Blob

DimitriosxxLorenzoxxDevereaux
User Image
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

G i v e n N a m e:: Dimitrios Lorenzo Devereaux
          O t h e r N a m e s:: Dimi, Rios, Fairy
          A g e:: 21
          B i r t h d a y:: October 31
          O r i g i n:: Lesnoy, Russia
          R o l e:: Rival's Song Writer/Equipment Manager
          H a i r C o l o r:: Black naturally, dyed white.
          E y e C o l o r:: Green and blue.
          H e i g h t:: 5'7
          B u i l d:: Thin athletic build.

☑ Cold Temperatures
          ☑ Skating
          ☑ Dancing
          ☑ Writing Songs
          ☑ Gymnastics

☒ Heat
          ☒ Small Spaces
          ☒ Technical Problems
          ☒ Fights
          ☒ Yelling

T a l e n t s:: Aside from writing music for the band, he is very talented at playing the piano. He is an experienced dancer, gymnast, and ice skater. The three make for a very graceful young man and he is very talented at styling and cutting hair.
          Q u i r k s:: He bites the inside of his cheek when he gets nervous. A weird quirk of his would the fact that he walks more on the balls of his feet then the heel. With his figure and grace, it resembles the a fairy would walk or run in most people's eyes.

P e r s o n a l i t y:: Dimitrios is a fairly thoughtful guy. He won't just run in head first and care about the consequences later, he has to weigh the pros and cons of everything. He takes his time o think of the best outcome for a situation. He is also fairly friendly, even flirtatious with his friends and with strangers that catch his attention. He can be a irritable when he has trouble writing a song or when something goes wrong with the band's equipment and they know to stay out of his way when that happens. Though he isn't violent, it is the only time he gets irrational and says things he doesn't mean and regrets them greatly afterwards.

H i s t o r y:: His life was fairly simple. A loving mother and father, three elder brothers, and lived in a wonderful house with a large yard to run around and play in. His brothers were all large athletic boys, playing most any sport they could but excelling at ice hockey thanks to their father's love of the sport. Dimi however was always more fragile looking than his brothers, feminine and soft. His mother spoiled him and it was her love of dance and gymnastics that got him involved in both. It was in one of his dance classes that he'd met Leron and the two had gotten to be close until Leron had suddenly up and left. He enjoyed gymnastics and dancing greatly but wanted to be more like his brothers, his father seeming to pay them more attention than him. So his father taught him how to skate but he was still too small to play with his brothers or the others that played the sport. Instead, he took to figure skating. His father adored him just as much as his bothers but it was only when Dimi was out on the ice that he saw it.

His brothers, the youngest of them being five years older than him, all spent less and less time with Dimi as they got older. By the time Dimitrios was starting high school, they had all moved out and gone off to college or play hockey professionally and never really came back home to visit. It made Dimi sad and his parents seemed to drift part and started to blame Dimi for his brothers leaving. By the time he graduated from high school his parents had separated, The middle of his brothers was dead from an accident on the ice, the youngest had moved to America to work for some company, and the eldest had finally decided to move home to play on the hockey team their father had started up. His mother no longer wanted anything to do with him and his father had disowned him. He took that time to leave his home town an country. He had managed to get in touch with Leron again and went to live near him and he had started helping Leron write songs. He wasn't surprised when the band slowly began to form and Dimi has stayed with them since.

MistyStar11116
TealxxCoralxxRoyal Blue

Droxanj's Waifu

Bloblike Blob

ValerixxMikhailxxVolkov
User Image
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

G i v e n N a m e:: Valeri Mikhail Volkov
          O t h e r N a m e s:: Val, Vallie, does a*****e count?
          A g e:: Twenty-four
          B i r t h d a y:: June 18th
          O r i g i n:: Born in Moscow, Russia. Lived in France since middle school
          R o l e:: Manager/Back-up Guitarist
          H a i r C o l o r:: White
          E y e C o l o r:: Pinkish-red buy he wears brightly color contacts; usually in shades of cyan, blue, or green
          H e i g h t:: 5'71/2"
          B u i l d:: A small, wiry build. build
          E x t r a:: His lip is pierced, as are both his ears multiple times. Has [THIS] tattooed on his back in remembrance of his brother. The rest of his tattoos are tribal and change constantly as he has picked up on Okami's henna fetish. He rarely goes outside with out shades and hoodie on.
          S e x u a l i t y:: Omnisexual

☑ Fish
          ☑ Sour Foods
          ☑ Apples
          ☑ Classical Music/Techno/Alternative Rock
          ☑ Alcohol

☒ Pushovers
          ☒ Sweets
          ☒ Waking up before Noon
          ☒ Being called a girl due to his name
          ☒ Bright Sunlight

T a l e n t s:: Valeri is a skilled violinist, in fact if it has a string on it he can probably play it, and loves to play classical music while adding a bit of techno to it. He can also street dance, knows martial arts, and parkour. He also has a rather interesting talent of pissing people off. His hidden talent is his ability to play chess.
          Q u i r k s:: When annoyed or angered a vein over his eye will pulse and unconsciously his fingers will twitch along with it. When in deep thought or bored he tends to hum Russian lullabies. Is into drugs and alcohol.

P e r s o n a l i t y:: There really isn't much to say about Valeri as he is a rather hard person to get to know, mostly because he is the master of mixed signals. To the world he comes off as this loud mouth young man who loves nothing more than pick on others and get under their skin. He is quick to state what he thinks, and has no filter on his mouth what so ever. Besides that he actually has a rather good head on his shoulders and when it comes to important decisions regarding the band he will always put great thought and caution into it. He is also capable of kissing a** just as much as he is able to tell a person off. Yet this brash young man has a softer side that very few get to glimpse upon. He has a fear of developing deep, emotional attachments as he has learned that they will only end bad. So he does his best to push others away, but there are a few who he has grown close to. He might be blunt and sometimes harsh to these people but he is also very loyal and very protective. You mess with his friends then you mess with him, and if you mess with him then you getting your a** kicked. Also, he is the type of person who never backs down froma challenge, and has not a clue when its time to back down.

H i s t o r y:: You have one of those moment where you just look up and know you are the greatest disappointment to the people around you? Yeah, well Valeri has had that feeling since the minute he and his twin brother were born. His brother was the weaker, smaller of the two but at least he was born normal. See, Valeri is an albino. Pale white skin, pale white hair, and pinkish-red eyes. Sure lots of people are albinos, but not ever one had an incredibly superstitious grandmother raising them. His mother had conceived them out of wedlock, some one night fling she had with a member of the Russian mob. She tried to get the man to take responsibility but he refused. After all he already had a wife and kids. So the Russian hooker (yup, that's what she was) moved back in with the woman's mother. The grandmother took one look at Valeri and proclaimed him to be the son a demon. His younger twin, Sacha, was treated like the son of God himself. The frail boy was spoiled while Valeri was often neglected. Who needed family anyway, at least Valeri had his twin. The two were rather close, even if Valeri was slightly jealous of all the attention. Sacha was a mild-manner youth, constantly falling ill. Valeri was quickly growing into the kind of person who misbehaved to get attention.

When Valeri was ten he fell ill with a rather serious illness that also effect his brother. The illness stirred up the two boys poor genetics to give birth a life threatening illness to the two boys. Anemia. To be honest it was probably something that the two had had since they were born, but it was never bad enough to detect till they feel ill from the virus. For someone as young and healthy as Valeri anemia did not stop him from living life. One or two blood transfusions a month and he was good to go, but Sacha did not fair so well. He was a sickly boy and by time the two reached their twelfth birthday Sacha had died. Of course, the grandmother claimed that Valeri had killed his brother and the thing is, Valeri believed he did. If he had not fallen ill his brother would not of either. He killed his brother and that was something that pained the boy, but he hid this guilt under a cloud of anger and hate. He wanted nothing more than to get away, leave this place where he was reminded of his sin.

Luckily his time came when he was thirteen, his mother met and then married a French Historian. The man was nice, decent even. He showed interest not only in the mother but also Valeri. After they two were married , along with Valeri, moved to France. The weather was clearly a whole hell of a lot better than Russia. Sunnier, much to Valeri's dismay. His skin did not handle the bright rays very well and if he didn't cover up he would burn like overcooked bacon. Still, it was better than living with his grandmother. Now was time for Valeri to experience some bullying. Oh, he had always been picked on for his pale skin and hair, not to mention his eyes but for the first time he was catching hell for his name. Apparently Valerie and Valeri are pronounced the same. In Russia one is a boy's name, but in France he seemed have been given a girls name. If anyone dared to call him a girl, though, he gave them a knuckle sandwich. He did make a few friends but after getting stabbed in the back by a few he gave up on people all together. Except for that one annoying guy who refused to give up on him. He taught Valeri how to play the guitar as well as a few other instruments. Eventually the idea of a band was mentioned. Valeri wasn't so sure about the idea. Him and people...Not really something worked out all the time, and he was't sure if he could play well with others. In the end he caved being labeled as a backup guitarist. His main role was behind the scenes, where he was pretty much the guys manager. He landed them gigs, one after the other, refusing for the band to settle for anything less than what they deserved. Their rise in the rankings was no surprise to him. He had nothing but faith in this group.

The death of Al...people would think it didn't bother him. After all he barely batted an eye when he was told about it. Appearances are deceiving though. Valeri is actually taking the death of his friend rather hard. He knew Al was into some pretty heavy drugs, hell so is he, and with this knowledge comes the guilt. He should of done something to stop Al from going overboard, but he hadn't. Instead he had sat down and probably joined him on whatever drugged induce trip he was on. This guilt has resurfaced the memories of the guilt he felt at his brothers guilt. This has placed Valeri in a bad mood and he finds it increasingly hard to deal with others, even his own band mates. This reminds him all the more about why getting close to others is a dangerous thing. He has taken notice of the other band and their raise in the ranking. They are becoming a threat and Valeri is starting to grow nervous.

PateFist
#71C671xx#778899xx#03A89E

Droxanj's Waifu

Bloblike Blob

TristianxxMykelxxAshford
User Image
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

G i v e n N a m e:: Tristian Mykel Ashford
          O t h e r N a m e s:: Tris
          A g e:: 23
          B i r t h d a y:: April thirteenth
          O r i g i n:: England
          R o l e:: New Bassist
          H a i r C o l o r:: Dirty blonde: Dyed purple
          E y e C o l o r:: Light blue
          H e i g h t:: 6'2"
          B u i l d:: Tall and slender
          S e x u a l i t y:: Demisexual

☑ All types of tea
          ☑ Chocolate
          ☑ Walking aimlessly
          ☑ Hanging out with friends
          ☑ Playing music

☒ Liars
          ☒ Thieves
          ☒ Spiders
          ☒ Blood
          ☒ Hospitals

T a l e n t s:: In addition to playing the bass Tristian is also fluent in four languages aside from English including American Sign Language, Korean, German, and Japanese. He can read and write in at least six other languages as well. He also has a bit of a talent for working with chocolate.
          Q u i r k s:: Tristian has a problem with biting his nails whenever he's anxious. He also tends to bite at his bottom lip when deep in thought.

P e r s o n a l i t y:: Tristian is a very caring, almost fatherly person. Especially to those younger than him. He has a strong need to protect people and make sure that they feel cared for. He enjoys making people happy, even if it's in the smallest of ways like smiling at a stranger. He likes to take care of people and make sure they're comfortable and happy as much as possible. But he also has a competitive side. He hates losing, especially when it comes to things he's passionate about. He's not exactly a sore loser, but he does sulk when he does lose.

H i s t o r y:: Tristian's parents were both interpreters. Because of this he grew up learning many different languages and traveling to many different countries. Because of traveling around so much most of his schooling was done by private tutors or his parents themselves. He never had many opportunities to go to a proper school, yet still seemed to make friends wherever he went. As he traveled he kept in contact with many of his friends through letters and phone calls, visiting them when they returned to the country for one reason or another. He loved going to new places and making new friends, especially since he got to travel with his parents.

About the time he would have entered high school his grandmother fell ill. He decided to stop traveling with his parents in order to help his grandfather care for her so that his parents could continue their work. He even took up a part time job at a candy store, learning to make all different types of chocolate candy and treats. His grandfather had insisted that he also enroll into a public high school. He did so, enjoying the experience. He had never been in a proper school until now, and there were so many people to make friends with. That was when he was introduced to the bass. He loved it. He spent a lot of his free time practicing and even joined a small time band with a few of his friends, though they didn't get much time to practice together as his grandmothers condition worsened. He grew very close to his grandparents during this time.

By the time he was a junior in high school his grandmother had passed away. He was sad, but he was also happy for her. She didn't have to suffer anymore. He started spending a lot more time at work and playing his bass alone in his room. He had a lot on his mind. After a few months of mourning his grandfather insisted that he join another band. He was a young man. He needed to have fun with his friends instead of working and being alone all the time. He took his grandfathers advice and started looking for a new band, and joined plenty of them, but never really seemed to fit in with any of the guys. They were all interested in becoming famous for selfish reasons like money and girls, but he just wanted to have fun. When he heard that the bassist from his favorite band died of a drug overdose he felt sorry for all of them for losing a friend in such a way, but he also saw it as an opportunity to make new friends. He tried out for the band and some how made it. Now to just work on becoming good friends with all of them. Then he could have some real fun.

AuraUzumaki
Dark MagentaxxSlate GrayxxMedium Orchid

Droxanj's Waifu

Bloblike Blob

RoyxxKuramaxxBennett
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

G i v e n N a m e:: Roy Bennett
          O t h e r N a m e s:: Very few people call him Kurama
          A g e:: Twenty three
          B i r t h d a y:: December 15th
          O r i g i n:: Sakurai, Japan. Moved to England for school.
          R o l e:: Rival Bassist
          H a i r C o l o r:: Raven black. He dyes his hair blonde.
          E y e C o l o r:: Blue. He often wears contacts so its hard to tell.
          H e i g h t:: 5'11''
          B u i l d:: Skinny with a bit of muscle.

☑ Accessories
          ☑ Dogs
          ☑ Sweets
          ☑ Sunny weather
          ☑ Playing bass

☒ Rain
          ☒ Cats
          ☒ People who judge
          ☒ Being cornered
          ☒His clumsiness

T a l e n t s:: Ever since Roy was a small child he enjoyed doing many things. He went from literature, to arts, to gymnastics. Yet what he enjoys doing the most is playing bass. He loves the mellow beats it produces and how it makes the whole band clash perfectly. He is a very good artist all around whether it's drawing or even beads.
          Q u i r k s:: Roy can be very shy around a lot of people. Sometimes he gets so nervous to the point he walks away.

P e r s o n a l i t y:: Roy is a carefree, independent guy. He is a polite person to everyone even when they are rude to him. Despite his shy nature, Roy has a very determined attitude and a passionate drive. He never quits something until its finished especially when he is learning new music to play on his bass. He tends to be quiet around those he doesnt know. Once you get to know him though, he can be talkative and outgoing. Roy is a kind hearted guy who puts the people he cares about before him. When someone is able to push Roy to his breaking point, he is quite scary when he is angry. His silent speaks all and when he speaks you would wish he didn't.

H i s t o r y:: Roy was born to a Japanese mother and a British father in Sakurai, Japan. Both his parents had met in the military. As their first and only child, his parents wanted to give him as much as they could in both luxury and love. Yet their home was only a middle class house in the Sakurai district of Nara. His parents offered very little, but it didn't bother Roy. He was grateful for what they could give him, always smiling and thanking them. His parents were barely around since he didn't want to stay or couldnt stay on base with them. He wanted to attend school with the other kids. During middle school, Roy discovered a bigger world of art in which he drew, played musical instruments, and crafts. Roy's favorite of all was playing the bass. His music teacher had given him the instrument when their original bassist had gotten sick and they need a fill in for a school charity concert. The boy loved it. His parents had even bought him his own personal bass to practice with at home.

During high school Roy began to realize something about himself that everyone would have alienated him for. Throughout elementary school and middle school not once did he have any interest in girls. Girls had asked him out but he politely turned them down explaining he was not interested. That was because Roy had a strong interest in the same sex. During a high school football game he made out with a fellow classmate under the bleachers. The boy later told his classmates. Soon everyone was judging Roy, teasing him, and laughing. In tenth grade, his parents pulled put him into a school in England where his father was from. In England he also learned English and eventually spoke it quite fluently. While there Roy got into the world of fashion and loved how spunky everyone dressed. So the boy dyed his hair, changed his appearance, wore colored contacts, eventually attracting people of the same crowd. He was later accepted into a band to play bass, which was his life and his passion.

RaisonxDetre
Pink SherbertxxSea GreenxxAir Force Blue

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas