Welcome to Gaia! ::

| | | | | | | | | | | | |
OKAY I FINALLY GOT THE OOC UP LOL

Anyway, I am hoping we can start soon-ish. We don't have quite as many characters as I was hoping for, but maybe once we start, more people will join? I've got some homework to take care of today so probably not tonight, buuuut maybe tomorrow?

Trash

AAAAH
        I'm so ready for this

also, feel free to plotsies with me

maaaay make a journal for soren when i'm not such a lazy sack of s**t

JayLightning's Queen

Shy Fairy

swoooops in! 8'D

fighterrrx's Fangirl

Partying Fisher

User Image

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab さよなら、アリス
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab GOODBYE ALICE...
tab tab tab tab tab tab 最後にキミの名前 呼び捨てにしてみるけど なんか泣きたくなるよ
tab tab tab  »  I TRY TO CALL YOU AT THE LAST MOMENT... BUT I END UP CRYING.
            GOODBYE MY SWEET GIRLxGOODBYE MY SWEET GIRLxGOODBYE MY SWEET GIRLx
            ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

( /hides out.)
                                          I'm still thinking about taking up a second character. Either from Sunshine Islands, Castanet Island, or Leaf Valley.
                                          because i was replaying those recently. haha.
Journals aren't required, but if anyone does decide to make one, I can put the link up on the front page! o:

I have to eventually edit in the remaining characters for my two journals, but I'll probably wait until I've plotted with people, or at least interacted with other characters once the RP starts :')

And if anyone is interested in taking up another character, there are still plenty of open spots!! o:

Fashionable Genius

LexileTheExile

Gabrielle has an aunt in Konohana?
Does that mean Aria gets to hang out with her younger cousin! xd
Okay the RP is officially open for posting. My own opening posts aren't great, but I'm feeling kind of sick today, but I also didn't want to wait another day before opening up the RP, because I was afraid people might lose interest...@_@

Anyway, if you have any questions about where to start, let me know! Also I'm so up for plotting if anyone would like to do so. B)

fighterrrx's Fangirl

Partying Fisher

User Image

Paleblood Sky

Aww. Feel better. (´Д`)
                                          But, still plot with me while you can. (;゚Д゚)
                                          Alaina and Dante are cousins, and work in nearly the same fields, so I could see them being quite close to each other.
MiiSS HACHiiKO

Thank you!

And also yeah omg, I was thinking the same thing. I can see them being pretty close. Alaina is a secretive person in general, but I can see her being a bit more open with her cousin. I bet she probably ventures out to the winery a lot to go bother him whenever she's not working lmao >w>;

fighterrrx's Fangirl

Partying Fisher

User Image

Paleblood Sky

Haha. I could see him being like, "Welcom- Oh, it's you. Come in," if he sees her suddenly popping into his work.
                                          I could imagine him treating her like a little sister, since she probably knows a lot about him.

Trash

aaah it's open~!

I'm gonna try to plot with peeps before I post with Soren
        just so then I'm not messin around
MiiSS HACHiiKO

Ahhh thats really cute ;; Alaina probably relies on him a lot then. She probably goes and hangs out with him whenever she's feeling glum. She not the sort to outright state when she's feeling bad or talk about how she feels, but she probably feels comfortable around him, and will seek him out when she's moody, to sort of help cheer herself up. :v

And since she sees him like a sibling, she's probably more nosy with him than she is with others. "Are you making friends / do you like work / DO YOU LIKE ANYONE TELL ME I'M FAMILY COME ON"

Exequtie

I actually wanted to ask you about how Soren and Winona might get along? Or at least, what Soren might think of her, since Winona's default opinion on everyone is 'stay away'. Rereading through profiles again made me realize that the two of them have a few similarities. They're both pretty introverted and reserved, although Winona expresses it differently @_@

Also its not super relevant I guess but I think its really interesting that her favorite item is one of his dislikes : o she'd probably get mad if she found out, haha.

Trash

Paleblood Sky

oh yeah, I feel like the two would get along!
        although, winona would probably get tired of Soren after the two become closer friends, because he can be a bit of a sarcastic jerk
        it's how he gets his kicks yeah?

lol whoops
        soren might get an earful from winona about roses

Dangerous Enabler

12,175 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Hi everyone! I've just been accepted, and I'm super excited to start plotting with you all!! whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff