Welcome to Gaia! ::

Amorous Admirer

♫♪ Hi! Name's ᵯąķi]! ♪♫

I've been on Gaia longer than I care to count. This is my third account, first one was hacked, the second I use for mulling. And this is the one I use for art and Rping. In most Rps that I do, I will usually draw my own characters and sometimes, my partner's. If I like them enough.

Any who...

I am currently looking for a good RP involving a Sphinx/ Chimera I finally got around to finishing. She is a mixture between a Cheetah, Leopard, and a Bengal Tiger. Her lower body is obviously feline while the top is human. She can be played in several scenarios.

I have two RP Ideas, feel free to suggest any of your own.

Either post here or PM me.

In the next two posts, I will be pinning up my ideas.

Amorous Admirer

My Character [Don't Steal!]

User Image

Name: Miya

Race: Sphinx/Chimera

Hair Color: A white blonde/gold blond, fall past her waist and to the mid back of her feline lower body.
Skin Color: Caramel or a light golden brown. The has cheetah markings around her eyes and shoulders. Leading down her sides and back are the markings of a leopard. Reaching her feline body around the shoulder and haunches are the stripes of a Bengal tiger. The tip of her tail fades to a gold.

Eye Color: The left eye is a cyan/ teal color with the pupil being a slit, like a cat's eye.. The right is Gold/Brown.

Special Features: She has a beauty mark at the corner of her mouth, THAT IS VERY IMPORTANT. Also, she has very big, and very natural, boobies.

Clothing Preference: To make her appropriate for display, I gave her a very pretty top. Though usually she would go topless with only heavy jewelery adorning her neck and chest, or a expensive looking shawl. She likes to wear rings and gems of vibrant colors. As you can tell so far, Miya is very high maintenance, and enjoys the finer things in life.

User Image

Amorous Admirer

Idea # 1

Your character is from a long line of Divine Kings, along with your twin brother. The two of you couldn't be anymore different than when it came to personalities. To mark your divine rule, a egg was grown on the very day you and your brother were conceived. The egg contained a chimera that would serve you till the day you died. The blue thread tied to your foot on your birth was a sign that you were the oldest, making your brother the youngest.

Miya, the full grown chimera that hatched at your birth, stood guard over the crib that you and your brother laid in. It was unsure at the moment who she would choose, for it wasn't uncommon for a ruler to be the younger brother or sister.

Plot-
Your character struggles in the ways of court life, barely above water, Miya keeps you steady on your feet. Marriages are thrown at you, your brother plots to take your throne, and unknown assassins hide in your shadow. During all this, you make your own plans to escape, if just for a little while. But all you've ever known inside your palace walls were the pretty servants and the silk blankets that make your bed. Even with Miya at your side, how far will he make it?

Amorous Admirer

Idea # 2

Your character is starting his first day at college, he has his books in his backpack, his laptop at the go, and his schedule in hand. Heading to your first class, you notice a small commotion going on behind the gym's shed. Alarmed you think some of the students are being hustled and quickly pick up the pace to put an end to it. You take note of bright clothes and bizarre looking faces, like something conjured by the Theater group in your next class.

All at once you're spotted by one of these weird dressing strangers and pulled into the fray. Punches are exchanged, and in the end, you're knocked unconscious. When you wake up again, you and the students you tied to save are tied and being led to a ship. Your memory seems fuzzy and you're throat feels like cotton, you have a brief memory of a monkey shoving some liquid into your throat before being swept away by a throbbing head ache.

Your last thought, 'Where am I?'

Plot:

Your character has been spirited away by a troupe of slave dealing humanoid monkeys into a world where animal and beast blur the line. Humans are a weak species and traded like cattle. Your character is no exception. Scared and confused, you are saved by a Chimera who has expensive tastes and a lavage lifestyle.

Amorous Admirer

Other Ideas

- None At The Moment-

Amorous Admirer

Amorous Admirer

Amorous Admirer

Amorous Admirer

Amorous Admirer

Amorous Admirer

Amorous Admirer

Amorous Admirer

Amorous Admirer