Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PROFILES

Ill post your profiles here NO POSTING!

Link to the rp.

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image
Oh hello there let me introduce myself.Snow Uchiha
You wont believe it but i am about.15

I am the Daughter of.Sasuke Uchiha and Hinata Hyuga
You can tell that i am a.Female
Ill show you my favorites so it wont confuse ya.Fire and Snow/water
I am part of this village.Leaf
As you can see i am.Genin
I Guess ill tell ya.Snow may be a genin but like her father her jutsu's are strong and with two kekkai genkais she has trouble controling them sometimes. She trains by herself and doesnt let anyone train with her. Unless she wants them to.

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image
Oh hello there let me introduce myself.(Yuki)
You wont believe it but i am about.(16)

I am the (Son) of.(Gaara/Sakura Haruno)
You can tell that i am a.(Male)
Ill show you my favorites so it wont confuse ya.(Healing Jutsus, Advanced strength, Sand Manipulation, Genjutsus, 1 tail demon)
I am part of this village.(Sand)
As you can see i am.(Chunin)
I Guess ill tell ya.(Yuki is the son of Gaara and Sakura. And is in the running to be the next kazekage like his father. He is also the host of the one tail Shukaku.)

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Oh hello there let me introduce myself.Serenity
You wont believe it but i am about.

I am the (Daughter) of.Madara Uchiha/Konan
You can tell that i am a.(Female)
Ill show you my favorites so it wont confuse ya.(Sharingan, Paper Manipulation, Fire Style Jutsus, Lightning style)
As you can see i am.(Sanin)
I Guess ill tell ya.(Serenity is the daughter of Madara and Konan and she is the new leader of the akatsuki. Her goals were the same as he father, and so she hates the Uchiha just as he did. )

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image
Oh hello there let me introduce myself.Kikyo Hatake
You wont believe it but i am about.15

I am the (Son/Daughter) of.Kakashi and Anko
Ill show you my favorites so it wont confuse ya.Lightning and Wind
I Guess ill tell ya.Kikyo has snow white hair and may not look like it but she is strong but fights when nessesary. She wouldnt fight a useless fight. She is a sweet girl.

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image
Oh hello there let me introduce myself. Ise Hazama
You wont believe it but i am about. 26

I am the Son of. Parents Unknown
You can tell that i am a. Male
Ill show you my favorites so it wont confuse ya. Uses fire and water jutsu as well as sharingan if desperate
I am part of this village. Leaf village
As you can see i am. Jonin
I Guess ill tell ya. Ise was kidnapped as a small child by Kabuto, who sensed the child's strong chakra and wished to base him on experiments, putting him through years of psychological and physical torture in order to toughen up the child, as the years went on, he noticed that where other experiments failed and faltered, Ise pressed on and began to adapt and improve a great deal, which prompted Kabuto to prep him for an operation, one to put the sharingan in each of his eyes. The experiment caused Ise his sight, yet was an overall success that gave Ise control of the sharingan in short burst, which returned his sight as long as they were in use. It was in that night of celebration that the lab was raided and Kabuto was forced to flee, while Ise was picked up by the Leaf village and brought back to Konaha. As others were quick to write off the boy and plot to kill him in a final act of mercy, it was instead decided that Ise would be trained as an asset to the village and entered the ninja academy, where he was hailed as the " Snake prodigy" and " The second Orochimaru " Nicknames that were quick to cause great fears in older shinobi, yet those who battled with him saw a genuine kindness that was never taken away as well as a strong desire to protect his friends. He passed the chunin exams at age ten and after spending the next sixteen years to sharpen his physical and mental skills in solitude, returned to Konoha to take the Jonin exams, determined to pass and prove his worth to all who doubt him still.

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image
Oh hello there let me introduce myself.Ceru Uchiha
You wont believe it but i am about.17

I am the (Son/Daughter) of.Sakura Haruno and Sasuke Uchiha
Ill show you my favorites so it wont confuse ya.Chidori, Chakra Absorption Technique, fire ball jutsu, medical jutsu's and others currently training on.
As you can see i am.Anbu
I Guess ill tell ya.In the past my clan was sturken down only a few known survivors who have been trying to rebuild it. I took to the ninja life easy as one would suspect for someone of the Uchiha clan the strength I got from my mother helping. Can often be found training by herself.

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image
Oh hello there let me introduce myself.Kylix Uzumaki
You wont believe it but i am about.16

I am the (Son/Daughter) of.Naruto Uzumaki and Hinata Huyga
You can tell that i am a.Male
Ill show you my favorites so it wont confuse ya.Rasengan, Shadow Clone Jutsu, Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms, Eight Trigrams Vacuum Palm, Protection of the Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms (taught by his mother), Eight Trigrams Palms Revolving Heaven
I Guess ill tell ya.Kylix loved seeing his mother and father together him constantly training in his families arts of Jutsu. He lives by his mother and father's motto it being the reason his family came to be in the first place at least that's how it seemed at times. Hearing about the war that happened in the past it was clear things weren't over their peaceful times soon to be pulled back into fighting. He is the current holder of the nine tailed fox like his father before him.

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image
Oh hello there let me introduce myself.
RÄ«chi
You wont believe it but i am about.
I am the Son of.
Orochimaru, Karin Uzumaki, Sasuke Uchiha
You can tell that i am a.
Male
Ill show you my favorites so it wont confuse ya.
A combination of leech-themed justu and a high degree of Medical Ninjutsu.
As you can see i am.
Missing-Nin
I Guess ill tell ya.
RÄ«chi was the product of his mother's obsessions with Sasuke, created in a lab using her own DNA along side with the Uchiha's. However, with the shinobi war coming upon the arisen, he was abandoned, and seemingly forgotten following the end of the war. However, he was discovered by Orochimaru, who saw it as the perfect opportunity to create a new host body, and added his own DNA to the child before allowing it to develop. RÄ«chi seemed to have what you'd expect as a normal shinobi childhood, and although the training was difficult, who took to it quickly. As he grew older, his training continued to grow until he came to age and it was time for Orochimaru to take to his new host body. Like his father before him, RÄ«chi successfully defended himself from Orochimaru and fled. It was a few weeks before RÄ«chi encountered Karin, no longer sheltered by Orichimaru, her sensory techniques made it easy to find him. Though her, he learned much of his heritage of the Uzumaki clan, and even managed to have a secret meeting with Sasuke to learn of the Uchiha's roots. However, learning of Uchiha's past caused a deep reaction, years of bottled hatred came to surface, causing the creation of a new Reibi and lashing out against his father. While neither side fell, he once again fled. Until finally, he met the newly reformed Akatsuki, who were able to teach him to not just redirect his hatred, but to control it and use it to help fulfill Pain's original planes. While he openly mocks the plan, he continues to assist them as repayment for helping him master control of Reibi.

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Oh hello there let me introduce myself.Rose
You wont believe it but i am about.12

I am the (Son/Daughter) of.Don't know
Ill show you my favorites so it wont confuse ya.Ice element (like Haku's)
As you can see i am.Akatsuki
I Guess ill tell ya.Lost her parents when she was 5 years old and grew up alone but found her way in to the Akatsuki and has been there ever since.

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image
Oh hello there let me introduce myself. Tatsumi Hyūga
You wont believe it but i am about.12
I am the son of Neji and Tenten
You can tell that i am a.Male.
I’ll show you my favorites so it won’t confuse ya.Tatsu specializes in Taijutsu and chakra control. In order to make up for his ruined eyes, Tatsu was taught how to use chakra in order to magnify his other senses.
I am part of this village.Leaf.
I Guess I’ll tell ya. Tatsumi was born into one of the branch families of the Hyuga clan. Even as a toddler, he was genius when it came to the usage of the Byakugan and his perception was better than his parents’ by his sixth birthday. To his parents it seemed like he was the second coming of his great uncle, Neji. No one doubted he would become an amazing ninja to do the clan proud.Unfortunately he never mastered the Byakugan. As a seven year old kid, he wandered into the Koga family’s residence determined to get drag their child out to play ninja with the rest of his friends. While quite literally trying to pull the boy outside he lost his grip, slipped, and tumbled backwards into a shelf covered with dozens of strange vials. Dozens of beakers fell onto the boy, a particularly nasty cocktail hitting him in the face. He probably would have died if the Koga Clan weren't experts in all things toxic and able to counteract most of the poisons he was hit by.

His life was saved, but his prized eyes were another matter. The venoms had damaged them beyond repair and destroyed the chakra points that allowed him to activate the Byakugan. In one night Tatsumi had gone from having possibly the best sight in the leaf village to being unable to recognize his parents at only a couple of feet. For the first time since he was born, Tatsumi’s future was brought into question, his poor sight meant that learning the rest the Hyuuga’s techniques was impossible and made it difficult for the boy to do even the most mundane tasks.

Tatsumi decided he wasn’t going to change his career path, and stubbornly marched to morning traning sessions with his cousins and siblings, resulting in many many beatings. Slowly he started to get better, the nearly blind boy able to return a couple of strikes here and there. After a while a member of the Koga clan taught him the trick of being able to enhance his hearing through the focusing of chakra, as if to make up for his eyes. He picked up the trick and made it his own, relying on his ears nearly as much as his eyes. Eventually he was good enough to rejoin the academy, and just recently squeezed by with the worst grades a Hyuuga ever passed through the academy.

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
If you must know, then my name is Shikaku Uchiha..

I am 20 years old..

My father was Itachi Uchiha, and i am here to carry out his true will.

I am obviously a male as you can tell..
My favorite jutsu are fire centered, however i have been seen using my sharigan or even some mist justus. Such as Steam Waller.

I am akatsuki

But my rank was Genin when i left my village.

When I tell others about my past life at the village I can only think of how one day what everyone around me says wont matter. That is because I will have my revenge one day and kill them all. The leaf village. Eaveryone. will be gone..

User Image

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image
Oh hello there let me introduce myself.Sasuke Uchiha
You wont believe it but i am about.34

You can tell that i am a.(Male)
Ill show you my favorites so it wont confuse ya.(Mangekyo Sharingan, Chidori, Fire Style Jutsu, Summoning Jutsu, Lightining style jutsu.)
I am part of this village.(Leaf)
As you can see i am.S-Rank
I Guess ill tell ya.Sasuke was the last of the Uchiha once his brother died, but then he ended up turning to the good side and had children.

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image
Oh hello there let me introduce myself. Ryoma Kira
You wont believe it but i am about. 22

I am the Son of.Both parents are deceased
You can tell that i am a.Male
Ill show you my favorites so it wont confuse ya.Rinnegan, Shadow Clone Jutsu, Chidori, some medical jutsu's, and other various lightning and wind style jutsu's.
As you can see i am.Akatsuki
I Guess ill tell ya. Ryoma was abandoned by his parents, when he was about 7, just left to die by himself. But he learned to live alone, and fend for himself, not depending on anyone. As he grew up, he started locking up his own heart, feeling as though he couldn't trust anyone, after what his parents did. He ended up joining the Akatsuki, when he was 19,

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff