Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which Japanese emoticon describes you right now?

(^ω^) 0.14583333333333 14.6% [ 7 ]
(╯︵╰,) 0.020833333333333 2.1% [ 1 ]
щ(ಥДಥщ) 0.35416666666667 35.4% [ 17 ]
┗┃・ ■ ・┃┛ 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 8 ]
⊂(◎(工)◎)⊃ 0.0625 6.2% [ 3 ]
WHY SO MANY EMOTICONS!? ಠ_ಠ 0.25 25.0% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 48 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Introduction “ヽ(´▽`)ノ”

Hi there! Name is Gnarly. ヽ(*・ω・)ノ Nice to meet you, sir / ma'am / non-gender binary code.

This is my incredibly boring and lazy search thread. I'm a poor University student who is looking to roleplay on the side when I'm not plagued with school. I like eating, sleeping and stealing the souls of little children.

I'm looking for a Group or 1 x 1 RP - so feel free to look down below for further detail.

Icon Legend

⊂((・▽・))⊃ - Definitely want to RP

〜( ̄△ ̄〜) - Yeah, I don't mind (also represented by blanks)

(ʃ⌣́,⌣́ƪ) - Might need some convincing

ミ..ミ What I'm Currently Searching For:
-Attack On Titan
-Avatar the Last Air Bender/Legend of Korra
- Zombie Apocalypse (Last of Us? Telltale Games "The Walking Dead"?)
- Beyond 2 Souls ⊂((・▽・))⊃
- Heavy Rain
- Fatal Frame (I, II, III)
- Final Fantasy (X, X-2, XIII) 〜( ̄△ ̄〜)
- Kingdom Hearts (I and II)
- Legend of Zelda (Wind Waker)
- Assassins Creed (I, II, III)
- Digimon (I, II)
- Pokemon (ʃ⌣́,⌣́ƪ)
- Naruto (Really rusty on this one though)
- Will think of more...

/(・ × ・)\ Original RP Ideas:
War / Gangs / Royals / Fantasy / Superheroes / Supernatural + Hauntings / Bounty Hunter
/ Feudal Japan / Runaway Prisoners / Detectives / Stranded Islanders /
Scientific Experiments / Corrupted Cops / Dystopia /
Demi-Gods / Sci-Fi (Think Mass Effect)...Will try to think of more later.

Rules
ヽ(#゚Д゚)ノ┌┛Σ(ノ´Д`)ノ
- I will not do canons, only OCs please
- I'm looking' for someone who is semi-lit to literate (As long as you make your character interesting - I really don't care)
- I like doubling because I like to play both men and women (Big requirement for you as well)
- I like playing multiple characters, but you don't have too
- Not into Yuri, Yaoi, Hetro - not really into romance in general. However, if it happens- it happens.
- Not really into animorphs unless if it calls for it, sorry.
- I'm not into crossovers- just never really been into it.
- I generally like to keep it PG 13 - but I do like to swear every now and then. c:
- I can roleplay over PM, Private Threads, AIM and Gmail - but, that's it.

I hope you can do that too.That'd be…GNARLY! BAHAHA.

Also if you have an idea/RP, feel free to let me know. I'm pretty much open to anything at this point.

Please PM or post on this thread if you're interested. (。’▽’。)♡ Or if you just want to have a friendly chat, please just say hi and bump my thread (if you'd ever be so kind)!
Samples? (●´∀`●)

EDIT: It would be really awesome if you send your own sample if you decide to PM me for a 1 x 1. By all means, I'm not looking for length but the quality in your post. Thank you!

Quote:
“How long is this going to take? Geez.”

Yuuta was slyly hiding behind a large crate as his target browsed through the different stalls in Luca’s marketplace. Oh boy, Yuuta thought, she was looking at another scarf again! He was starting to grow impatient, thinking that Shayli was taking too long to stop at whatever small chance she got. If she had any Guardians with her, they would have dragged her away and kept her in line by now.

Actually, the more he thought about it, the more he became aware of the fact that he never saw anyone accompanying her. She never mentioned anyone’s name when they were talking once before. He didn’t see anyone either in the locker rooms during their brief encounter. For all he knew, Shayli was a lone summoner without any aid of her Guardians.

It was already an isolating journey to begin with, he thought. Why would she make it even lonelier for herself?

Apart of him grew surprisingly concerned about the summoner’s safety, even though he wouldn’t admit it out loud. Shayli was pretty much a walking target, which made it easier for Yuuta’s kidnapping mission. However, at least he had good intentions to save Shayli, since after all, he had a strong belief that summoners shouldn’t sacrifice themselves during their pilgrimage. But, what if she got into the wrong hands? She would have no one to rely on to pull herself out of trouble.

It was strange, he thought, that she didn’t have any Guardians for support in her journey to end Sin. However, he stopped thinking about it once Shayli had reached a remote area. This was the perfect chance to step back into the scene once again. He wouldn’t be noticed by anyone since there were no ships and hardly any people around or in sight.

“My, my! It seems like the little summoner has quite the temper,” Yuuta joked as he revealed himself behind a large crate, “I wouldn’t expect that from a great blitzball player and summoner, m’lady. Seems kinda childish, don’t ya think?”

As he was done saying his sentence, Yuuta drawn upon his samurai sword hanging loosely from his belt loop, hopefully indicating to Shayli that he was a threat. It was a recognizable piece of weaponry due to its Yu Yevon embroidery printed on the silver blade, a flash of ancient words sprawled on its shiny surface, which made it shimmer gracefully underneath the sunlight. Despite it’s prestigious appearance, it looked very worn down, eaten up, and perhaps dull from the numerous fights it was forced to clash in. A lot of warrior monks working within Yu Yevon would own a sword similar to the one in Yuuta’s hand.

The sword appeared to be kind of contradictory though with Yuuta's apparel. The man sported clothing similar to a native living on a tiny island, such as Besaid or Kilika. A sea blue headband separated his tanned forehead and jet black hair with colorful beads poking through. He sported a white tank top and grey, baggy shorts appearing as if he was about to go play blitzball or something, even though he hated the aquatic sport. However, the most distinctive feature about the man was the decorative black tattoos on his shoulders, arms, and legs that appeared to be Yevon symbols. Most of these ancient markings were seen similarly inside of temples and perhaps the Chamber of Fayth.

The ex-monk lazily placed the handle of the sword on his shoulder as a blank expression painted his face. For Yuuta, wielding this sword was like using a third hand in battle. He strongly thought Shayli had no chance.

“Now listen carefully, m’lady summoner,” Yuuta said a little more bored this time around, “I’m going to give you a short version as to why I’m here right now and I'm only going to tell you once:"

He inhaled a breath in before slipping into a monotonous voice, as if he had done this speech before:

“My name is Yuuta and I work with the Al Bhed faction, as you may already know. We occasionally kidnap summoners, like yourself, so we can stop all of you from dying in your...little pilgrimage to save Spira.”

Yuuta then started making a speeding up motion with his hand, Blah blah blah- therefore, that’s why I’m taking you away on our airship and back Home. You can make a new life for yourself there where you can enjoy the occasional palm tree and oasis. But mainly, it’s just a lot of sand.”

Suddenly, a more serious expression came upon the tanned man’s face. His olive green eyes dangerously narrowed as he lifted two fingers in the air.

“Now, listen very carefully to this part, m’lady. It’s the most important one of them all,” Yuuta warned Shayli, “You have two options in what you can do right now. One, you can agree to come with me onto the airship without any sort of trouble, which I highly advise…”

He then started getting into his battle position by swiftly drawing one foot back and slouching slightly. The sword remained balancing on his one shoulder with ease, as if he was used to carrying so much metallic weight upon his body.

Yuuta blew out a sigh while doing so, “Or two, you can be a difficult brat, like the others, and try to prevent yourself from going.

“Just as a spoiler alert though- m’lady- both you and I know how this is going to end,” The ex-monk slightly smirked, “Just try to make it entertaining at least.”

Quote:

Zac had been blinded by his own rage that he he didn't realize that the baby was crying until he stopped talking. A pang of guilt hit him all of a sudden when he looked across the room to find Ezekiel comforting the sobbing toddler. How did he not notice that Aoki was weeping this whole time? Once again, the feeling of love and reassurance was restored inside the small sanctuary as it was before Zac showed up. The teenage smuggler stood there in complete silence, not wanting to raise his voice anymore, but he didn't offer any assistance either when it came to easing Aoki from her frightened tears. All he could do was blankly look at the floor and focus on his own uneven breathing. Even though his body shook with remaining fury, he felt numb all over.

What Ezekiel had said was a rude awakening for him. The idea of hope was long forgotten in his mind. It was long gone when he was abandoned and forced to survive in this world on his own.

He didn't notice Ezekiel exiting and re-entering the room due his slow processing of what was going on around him. However, he did stir from his tangled thoughts once Ezekiel approached him with a piece of paper in his hands. The teenage smuggler slightly looked up, with a look of bewilderment widening his olive eyes, as he grabbed the letter carefully from the man's grasp. Zac gazed upon the letter while holding his breath as if he discovered a rare artifact that no one else had looked at before.

There it was. The letter that proved Eden was not an urban legend like how everyone made it out to be. This crumpled piece of paper contained the hope that every quarantine survivor salivated for which was a place free from the Affected. An utopia that was left untouched from everything that happened ten years ago. Zac thoroughly analyzed everything that was printed on the faded paper such as the official government seal and the tattered bottom page. He spent sometime absorbing the letter before him, periodically flipping it back and forth in his possession, and bringing it closer to him in order to make out the dull letters before him. Once he was done inspecting the letter, Zac handed it back to Ezekiel without saying a single word.

In fact, he didn't say anything for a long time until Ezekiel rendered the room once again. Zac happened to be turned away from the man as he looked outside the balcony window in which the sky was painted with an orange and pink hue. Not a word left between his pursed lips while he looked at the soft, pastel sky. How could he? He was in shock.

Ezekiel managed to verbally express every doubt that crossed his mind. Still, the teenage boy was left disturbed from reading the contents of that letter. He didn't know what to think at this moment and time as his mind overheated with loads of information.

So, Zac just decided to speak without over thinking anything. He started to feel less numb once he began free associating in front of Ezekiel since he felt safe to do so. Besides, there was nothing to loose at this point in time after what he was exposed to.

"I've been inside this quarantine zone for about four years now," Zac said out of the blue while staring out the window, "And I've lost a lot of hope while living here, like everyone else. You just become so focused on surviving and nothing else that you never think about these things…like, if there is a possibility of something else out there."

He took a brief pause while swallowing a hard lump inside his throat. He never shared this much of himself before with another person, especially with a stranger.

"I uh…first heard about Eden through my sister- when I first came here, I mean. We both survived an attack that overran my neighbourhood one night. My Dad didn't make it…he was, reborn, like I said before. My sister and I travelled across the country just to get here. I was so happy when I first got here cause like, I thought everything was going to be okay and stuff. And I thought my sister and I would look out for each other since, y'know, we didn't have Mom or Dad anymore. But, the moment we got here, my sister told me that she heard about this place in Canada while she was in the food line. She told me it was called Eden and that…she was going to go look for it."

Zac lightly chuckled to himself while reflecting on such a bitter memory. He shook his head bad and forth while doing so.

"I was so mad at her that I started to cry," Zac shyly admitted, "After that, my sister promised that she wouldn't go anymore. She said she would never leave me, especially what happened to Dad. She said...it would be unfair to me."

Another pause.

"And, one night, I woke up in our apartment and found out that she wasn't there anymore. I was all alone. And…she hasn't been back ever since. I don't know what ever happened to her."

Zac finally turned around with an honest look crumpling his childish face. However, he looked up at Ezekiel with a peaceful gaze.

"I've heard people who adventure to Eden usually die during their journey before they get there," Zac said rather seriously, "They usually become one of them because of what's out there. Sometimes, they come across travelling bandits who kill them for their possessions. Usually, they die because of the harsh weather conditions while travelling across the country. You can never be fully prepared for these types of things."

The teenage boy walked slowly up to Ezekiel with a thoughtful expression resting upon his face now. He locked his eyes with the floor while folding his hands together as he thought out loud to himself.

"I'm pretty sure my sister is gone because of one of those reasons," Zac quietly accepted, "And it's not like you're not going to face anything different either. It's a cruel world out there whether it's the Affected or other people out trying to stop you. Dying is always a possibility- a reality nowadays."

He paused and looked up once again.

"But…That doesn't mean it's not possible at the same time," Zac sounded unsure when he spoke those words, "I mean, you have to be smart about it. Pragmatic. You can't run into these things blindly or you'll get yourself killed."

While he was thinking out loud, Zac didn't now whether or not he was agreeing in everything that he was saying. It all sounded so foreign with him as if he was revisiting an earlier version of himself when everything seemed possible. He sighed upon that distant thought while folding his arms across his chest. The teenager looked unsettled to everything that he admitted out loud and he wished, for a second, that he didn't share it so openly.

"Look, I'm not agreeing with what you're doing still. I think it's stupid that you're putting yourself- and especially that little girl- in danger. You're throwing everything into the air for this one opportunity that could easily be a mistake, and if you're not careful…"

The teenage smuggler ruffled his hair for a second as he thought more. He wondered what he was getting himself into.

"But, I guess I can help. To a certain extent that is," Zac sighed, "All I can promise is to bring you up to the boarder and that's it. The rest is up to you from there. Iv'e never been across the boarder, I'm not familiar with the geography, so I don't feel comfortable doing it..."

Reality was settling in. Hope was beginning to vanish.

"Besides, I just can't throw my life away because of one letter. I've worked too hard to make a life of my own. You shouldn't either, Zeke..."

Quote:
☆═━ E D G A R . H O R N E ━═☆

Wall Maria: it stood as a symbol of peace long ago before its walls were torn down by a mysterious race of humanoid giants known as Titans. Well-known heroes such as Eren Jaeger, Armin Arlert, and Mikasa Ackerman resided there until the Titans invaded their hometown for reasons unknown to mankind. They were driven out and forced to retreat further inside the walls in the hopes of saving humanity which was to the point of near extinction during that era. Despite making it out alive, and joining the Survey Corps, our three heroes weren’t able to eliminate the Titans like they desperately dreamed in doing so, especially for Eren Jaeger. For you see, Eren was able to shape shift from human form to Titan form which aided in humanity’s fight against these colossal creatures. He hoped his personal vendetta and strongheaded determination would be the catalyst in defeating the Titans, for once and for all.

However, every story doesn’t have a happy ending. Every so often heroes fall and villains win whether we like to admit it or not. That’s exactly what happened to our heroes: Eren was slaughtered in his Titan form during one of their many battles in saving humanity. Mikasa, who was there at time of the massacre and rumoured to be madly in love with Jaeger, attempted to revenge his death by taking down the very Titan who killed him right before her eyes. Despite being one of the most skilled Survey Corps members, Ackerman had fell to her own demise during her feverish vengeance. She died right next to Eren without any regret on her face. Arlert was the one who discovered his friend’s bodies the very next day.

Eren Jaeger was a symbol of hope until the point leading up to his death. Once he did, humanity lost hope once again as it did when Wall Maria fell into pieces. Nonetheless, mankind was forced to press on with a bitter heart and caked on tears.

Now, several centuries later, humanity was still at the same place as it was before. People were still dying for no cause. Titans was still destroying the human race without any apparent reason. It seemed like there was no reason to fight.

And that’s how Edgar Horne started every shift as a Survey Corps military member. It was the same internal struggle, the same nonsensical fight, that he had every morning before getting out of bed. But he still got up and went on with his day- and he didn’t know why.

But today, Edgar woke up with a sense of purpose. Today was different, he told himself. Today was the anniversary of the downfall of the southern part of the outermost wall of Wall Maria, the Shiganshina District. However, it looked a lot different now than it did centuries before it was overrun by Titans. It was completely rebuilt, looking much newer and advanced than before, and people from the neighbouring walls had moved back in once again. Humanity somehow was able to push back against the Titan’s threat, but it was unstable and unpredictable in itself of when that would happen. It seemed like the same question lingered regardless of the time period that they lived in: how long would this peace last for until it was destroyed once again?

Edgar, a tall and lanky blonde teenager, walked around the town district during the annual celebration for the rebuilding of Shiganshina District. There were elaborative and colourful streamers hung from cobble rooftops along with carnival-like activities and drool-worthy food stands. It seemed like all the townspeople were out as Edgar quietly ambled around. They were smiling ear from ear without a care in the world while enjoying each other’s company. Edgar was relieved to such togetherness amongst the people, especially on one of his days off.

Suddenly, an old woman and a small girl smiled as Edgar walked by their house. Edgar nodded over at them when their eyes met which he was used to doing when he wore his military uniform around town, it was practically like his second skin by now. However, he had a friendly air about him despite being in a harsh league, especially since his eyes were a vibrant violet and appeared gentle looking. They had their own way of smiling oddly enough- he got it from his mother.

“Are you a Survey Corps member, young boy?” The old grandmother softly asked. Edgar nodded which made her smile more, “What a coincidence that is, especially on a day like this!” She waved her skinny arms around in an eccentric manner. "Do you know Eren Jaeger was there when the district fell? This could be a sign for better things to come.”

“Are you going to save the walls like Mommy and Daddy did?” The little enthusiastically added, “Do you know when they will come back?"

Edgar stopped and had a flimsy smile plastered on his face when looking at the old woman and her grandchild. Usually he wasn’t greeted with such optimism and kindness, so it took him by surprise.

“That’s what were working towards too,” Edgar replied politely to the both of them. He didn’t really know what else to say, so he placed a loving hand on the girl’s head. The little girl smiled up at him when he did so.

“As for your Mom and Dad, I’m sure they’ll come around soon. Just keep being a good girl until they come back, okay?"
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡Currently I'm Roleplaying With: Σ(`д´人)

(☞゚∀゚)☞ Brother on the Run (Slice-of-Life RP) - MooMule4 - 1 x 1

. . . And no one else other than that, folks. ┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
C'mon, I'm bored.

SHOUT-OUTS (*゚ノO゚):

(っ ‘o’)ノ Persona-Based RP

(っ ‘o’)ノ Leaps and Bounds - A Futuristic/Extreme Sports RP

Got a cool RP that I can't end up joining? No sweat! Feel free to advertise it here! ( ・ㅂ・)و ̑̑ Just let me know if you want a shout-out.
My Life Status ٩꒰。•‿•。꒱۶

Starting Spring Semester. ε-(´・`) RP replies might be slow

☑ Undergoing dental work. (ఠ్ఠ ˓̭ ఠ్ఠ) Feelin' a lil' crabby these days...

☑ Sleep schedule is still completely thrown off! (〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Heellllooo sleep deprivation.
My Search Thread is Finally Open!

( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯

ヽ(^▽^)人(^▽^)人(^▽^)ノ \(^∀^)メ(^∀^)ノヘ(゜Д、゜)ノ

May the odds be ever in your favour…or something.
B u m p. ㅇㅅㅇ I have an obsession with candles - I'm practically a 50 year old woman.
Bump. (っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ(Someone please give me company…)
ヽ(●゚´Д`゚●)ノ゚ B u m p. (I have to get up in six hours cause I decided to procrastinate on a paper…)
༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽ Bump…can't feel my eyes. (But thanks for voting on the poll guys!)

Symphony of Discord's Significant Otter

Nebulous Misfit

TA DAH, COMPANY.
I think I'd be interested in rping with you :V although I can't say I've got a plot ready for you. I could swing Avatar, KH or AC. I love all three of those things :,V
Hmm for now I will just bump :U I'm procrastinating also lol. Finals in two weeks...

Nebulous Misfit

Rhapsody Rain
TA DAH, COMPANY.
I think I'd be interested in rping with you :V although I can't say I've got a plot ready for you. I could swing Avatar, KH or AC. I love all three of those things :,V
Hmm for now I will just bump :U I'm procrastinating also lol. Finals in two weeks...

Ahhh~ Thank you very much - I was getting hella bored in here (Too much of a Gnarly vibe, if you know what I'm saying') ꒰•ू꒪͒·̫̮꒪͒•ू꒱

Please drop a PM anytime for a casual RP, if you like. Good luck with your finals too! I have one tomorrow…:c

Nebulous Misfit

Gnarly The Dolphin
Rhapsody Rain
TA DAH, COMPANY.

Ahhh~ Thank you very much - I was getting hella bored in here (Too much of a Gnarly vibe, if you know what I'm saying') ꒰•ू꒪͒·̫̮꒪͒•ू꒱

Please drop a PM anytime for a casual RP, if you like. Good luck with your finals too! I have one tomorrow…:c

I do believe I will, ma'am. :V
Good luck on your final! as for me, I've got a 7:30 class in the morning orz. bedtime for me. I'll definitely be popping in to bump though until I think of something! lol
Rhapsody Rain
Gnarly The Dolphin
Rhapsody Rain
TA DAH, COMPANY.

I do believe I will, ma'am. :V
Good luck on your final! as for me, I've got a 7:30 class in the morning orz. bedtime for me. I'll definitely be popping in to bump though until I think of something! lol

Alright, have a good night sleep! ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ Get a good rest and kick that studying into a butt.
B U M P - Ah, whoops. I seemed to have erased my poll results because I added a new, sparkly option to the mix. However, it seemed like a lot of people were stressed out/angry…Maybe because its finals? Or you didn't get to eat your favourite cereal today?

Anyways, I send my love your way. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ That will be three dollars, kthx.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff