Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Ladykiller

++++A Good Influence++++
Madison Boarding School
Grades 9 through 12

Madison High School is a High school that strives to be the best. They want their students to have good school lives, fun, great grades, and further opportunity. One rotten apple spoils the barrel, though, and now more than 50% of the school's population is know for ditching, failing grades, fighting, and over all, misconduct.
Madison High School decided that they would break the school into two. Madison High School, and Madison Boarding School. All of the best, well behaved students, with good grades would be transferred to the Boarding School, and the rest would remain.
A woman on the board, the same board that decided to make this move, suggested that they give each and every student a second chance. A chance to join the boarding school, correct their misbehavior, and to strive to be a better student.
When the subject was brought to the students, only a small number of exceptional students were on board. The rest, loathed the idea of a boarding school. So, a plan was concocted.

We will have a handful of the well behaved students mentor, tutor, and influence a handful of the misbehaved students. Will have them do this in the new boarding school!

So, the plan was set in motion. Behaved female students were in charge of misbehaved male students, and behaved male students were in charge of misbehaved female students. The females would live in one dorm room area, and the males in the other, separated between behaved and misbehaved. The plan was believed to work best this way, as a misbehaved male would be much less likely to get violent with a female tutor. While with a male/male tutor situation, the chance of fist fighting seemed higher.

Each behaved student was given a chance to chose their opposite gendered partner. During the hours sent in the dorms, the partner wasn't your responsibility. Only during school hours and after school.
  • A behaved students responsibilities were as such.
  • To have your partner at school on time.
  • To have your partner present in each class.
  • To keep track of your partner during class breaks, lunch, and during school meeting.
  • To insure your partner has done homework, class work, projects, reading.
  • To help raise a your partner's grades.
  • To assure your partner is behaving as expected. No fighting, no illegal substances, no weapons, ect.

Would you like to join? I haven't made or roleplayed in a year or so, but I know I can still do it. I've been writing since I stopped roleplaying, so I know how to tell a story.
Because I haven't made a roleplay in a long time, I need a little bit of help here and there.

Well if you would like to join. I would prefer semi-literate to literate.
We must have an equal number of behaved to misbehaved.
For example, if there is one misbehaved female, we can only have one behaved male.

Here is a form to fill out. You can just post it here please if you would like to join. I'm still ironing out the final details on the setting and such.
Username:
Name:
Grade:
Behaved or Misbehaved:
Extra Think:
Final Notes:

Timid Ladykiller

Behaved
1. Annalynn (Female Mishteh)
2. Ryan Hillis Jr. (Male Hunter William Moore)

Misbehaved
1. Valentina (Female Chibi_ Tsukiyo)

Timid Ladykiller

Form Collection

Username: Mishteh
Name: Annalynn
Grade: 10th
Behaved or Misbehaved: Behaved
History/Personality: Annalynn is a complete goody two shoes. Her motto; "Why do bad and get in trouble when you can do good and be rewarded?" Annalynn, on the other hand, is no bookworm. Her grades are okay at best. She studies hard to do good, but tends to misunderstand basic math. She can't remember dates, so most of the time she does terrible in History. Annalynn is just like her mother. In appearance and personality.
Extra Things: Annalynn loves the colors pink and purple. She is the definition of female and if left in a field of flowers, she'd make a hundred flower crowns.
Final Notes: Annalynn isn't short, but she's definitely not tall. Standing just under average height. Even with her short hair, there is no mistaking her gender.

Username: Chibi_Tsukiyo
Name: Valentina(Val)
Behaved or Misbehaved: Misbehaved
History/Personality: Valentina, also known as Val, has been tossed around between suicidal parents and abusive family members ever since she was five years old. Growing up in such a manner has turned her into one tough cookie. Val's hate for men fuels her for the constant fights she gets into, as well as her own insecurities. She's as stubborn as they come, especially when people attempt to have authority over her. This is the main reason for her low grades, not ignorance.
Extra Things: Valentina doesn't have much to do with substance abuse but does occasionally drink herself stupid. She prefers to fight with her fists but does own a metal baseball bat and a couple of knives.
Final Notes: Val is small for her age, only adding to her destructive nature when provoked.

Username: Hunter William Moore
Name: Ryan Hillis Jr.
Grade: 11
History/Personality: Ryan's past isn't good, but isn't bad. Originally from New York City, he lived a happy life until his father, Ryan Hillis Sr. died while fighting a fire when he was 10. He had to mature quickly to take the role as man of the house. His mother, who works as a waitress, could not always make ends meet so he along with his two little sisters, moved around alot, impairing his ability to make friends easily. His father instilled in him to be loyal to his friends, diligent in his studies and work, and respectful to someone until given a reason not to. He is severely accident prone, known to have tripped on air multiple times.
Extra Things: Ryan has two tattoos, The Yankees NY logo on the back of his right hand and a cross with the letters FDNY written in the horizontal portion of the cross on his chest, in front of his heart.
Final Notes: Ryan is fairly tall, standing at 6'5" and has a moderate athletic build.

Timid Ladykiller

User Image

Code:
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-ooc/a-good-influence-boarding-school-roleplay-recruit/t.76816149/?_gaia_t_=3934][IMG]http://i1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff479/MishtehMarie/VersiononeBGoodInfluence.jpg[/IMG][/url]

User Image]

Code:
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-ooc/a-good-influence-boarding-school-roleplay-recruit/t.76816149/?_gaia_t_=3934][IMG]http://i1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff479/MishtehMarie/AGoodInfluenceVersionOne-1.jpg[/IMG][/url]

I'll be making a version with a Influenced female and Influence-r male.

Timid Ladykiller

5,950 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
тнιѕ σηєƒσя тнє нαρριηєѕѕ...

Are you still excepting? (o.o)

Timid Ladykiller

Chibi_Tsukiyo

Are you still excepting? (o.o)

Yes, I'm still going to do the roleplay. Just finishing the setup.

5,950 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

@Mishteh: That's great! (^o^)
I think I'll fill out the form then.

5,950 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

Username: Chibi_Tsukiyo
Name: Valentina(Val)
Behaved or Misbehaved: Misbehaved
History/Personality: Valentina, also known as Val, has been tossed around between suicidal parents and abusive family members ever since she was five years old. Growing up in such a manner has turned her into one tough cookie. Val's hate for men fuels her for the constant fights she gets into, as well as her own insecurities. She's as stubborn as they come, especially when people attempt to have authority over her. This is the main reason for her low grades, not ignorance.
Extra Think: Valentina doesn't have much to do with substance abuse but does occasionally drink herself stupid. She prefers to fight with her fists but does own a metal baseball bat and a couple of knives.
Final Notes: Val is small for her age, only adding to her destructive nature when provoked.

Timid Ladykiller

Chibi_Tsukiyo

Wonderful! I'm actually almost done with the roleplay setup. If you know anyone interested in the roleplay ask them if they'd like to join.

5,950 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

That's great! (^o^) I'll try to see if
anyone will. Do you have a banner
that I could put in my signature?

Grade: 11
History/Personality: Ryan's past isn't good, but isn't bad. Originally from New York City, he lived a happy life until his father, Ryan Hillis Sr. died while fighting a fire when he was 10. He had to mature quickly to take the role as man of the house. His mother, who works as a waitress, could not always make ends meet so he along with his two little sisters, moved around alot, impairing his ability to make friends easily. His father instilled in him to be loyal to his friends, diligent in his studies and work, and respectful to someone until given a reason not to. He is severely accident prone, known to have tripped on air multiple times.
Extra Think: Ryan has two tattoos, The Yankees NY logo on the back of his right hand and a cross with the letters FDNY written in the horizontal portion of the cross on his chest, in front of his heart.
Final Notes: Ryan is fairly tall, standing at 6'5" and has a moderate athletic build.
Chibi_Tsukiyo

That's great! (^o^) I'll try to see if
anyone will. Do you have a banner
that I could put in my signature?

A banner would be helpful with recruiting and whatnot.

5,950 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
Hunter William Moore

That's what I thought. Since we really
need at least one more male to start.

Timid Ladykiller

Chibi_Tsukiyo
Hunter William Moore