Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Tycoon

10,525 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

This is the OOC for 21st CENTURY BREAKDOWN, a next generation Harry Potter OC.

Chat here.

Plot here.

b***h about what needs to be bitched about here.

It's like...an OOC!

Akikko's Queen

Royal Paradox

No ********' waaaaai.

Tipsy Tycoon

10,525 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
thequeen-- barbie
No ********' waaaaai.

HELLO MY LOVELY LOVE!

I'm working on the thread because Jumby has a life but I don't, so I can afford to play with graphics for hours on end.

Tipsy Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Oh shizzles!!!!!

5,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
Just gunna casually subscribe to this. <333

Tipsy Tycoon

10,525 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
YAAAY HUMANS

Quotable Nerd

8,275 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
Just ignore me while I stalk the ******** out of this.

Anxious Roisterer

YOUR QUEEN OF THE UNDERGROUND HAS ARRIVED.

Ahem.

Hello everyone!

Tipsy Tycoon

10,525 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
BY THE WAY EVERYONE, I LIED. You can totally send reserves as long as they're not in Marlon Gamp's bad guy army 'cause I still need to clear the name with Jumby first!

Tipsy Tycoon

10,525 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
OKAY OKAY ANNOUNCEMENTS

1. The bad guys are called the Peacemakers now so you can send in whatever you want!

2. If anyone's got a character who's dead in this RP but they're going to make mention of them in other characters' posts...or if you just kind of want the attention for your dead kids...send/post here with their name and a short blurb and I'll stick 'em in the "cultural literacy" post, because I'm a sentimental sap.

Quotable Nerd

8,275 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
Because i'm such a desperate loser with no life prompt person, i've sent in my starting three characters.

The first is Orion Sinistra. Yes, yes, yes, my dear Aurora's timeline has been altered just a bit, but she's still the same weirdo and now she has spawned a son. It shouldn't be surprising, but he's half-centaur. He's adorable and a total sex fiend and party nut when people take him seriously. Click the link for a more in depth introduction.

Next we have Alexander Flint. Yes, he is the son of Marcus Flint, the infamous part troll Slytherin Quidditch Captain. He's got a temper, attitude, and the Quidditch skills to back them up. Click the link for a more in depth introduction.

And finally we have Alex's little sister, Lori Flint. She's a firecracker, but for more of the right reasons than her brother. She takes after her mother and values brains of brawn, but she can fight. Click the link.

Devoted Friend

8,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
HAI GUYS

GUESS WHAT

I gots lots of characters in this again lol.

Working on things now. So far I've got Brooke Prewett (Elizabeth Black and Asher Prewett's daughter) William Black (Ian Black and No Name Yet's son) Albus Potter (we all know him lol) annnnd Josephine Dumbledore Riddle Aquilano (some of you know that name, some of you don't...either way THE FEELS)

So anyone wants to plot feel free. Joey's kinda spoken for kinda working on that already, but everyone else is open for relationships and everyone of my characters are ALWAYS open for plots!
I was sent. From above - from afar. From Jumbrello, actually. I'm pretty excited.

Definitely subscribed. Almost undoubtedly going to join. It's nice to meet you all, you can call me Clamour.

Tipsy Tycoon

10,525 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
La LeClamour
I was sent. From above - from afar. From Jumbrello, actually. I'm pretty excited.

Definitely subscribed. Almost undoubtedly going to join. It's nice to meet you all, you can call me Clamour.

OH HAI.

I'M STEVIE

I'VE HEARD A LOT ABOUT YOU

MAYBE YOU'VE HEARD ABOUT ME?

I'M THE TOWN DRUNK.

I'M DRUNK RIGHT NOW!

AND ROBOTRIPPING.

WELCOME.

Tipsy Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
So I've got a few new faces for everyone, and these are the members of the Bigsby family.

Phillip Bigsby - He's the head of the house hold, and after his wife left he became a bit of a drunk. He does his best to hide his alcoholism from his children, but Ander's has started to figure it out.
xxxxxxxFC:Viggo Mortensen

Lieslot Bigsby - She has a deep hate for Death Eater's, and tends to loath pureblood families (yes even her own). Not long after her second child was born Lieslot ran away from her family, not looking back once.
xxxxxxxFC:Vera Farmiga

Anderson Bigsby - Also known as Anders (to the few friends he has). He was the first child born to Phil and Lieslot. After his mother left Ander's became reserved and cut off from the rest of the world. He made a few friends in school, but for the most part he was happy to spend his time with the creatures. This old Ravenclaw had some of the highest scores in his Care of Magical Creatures class. After graduation Anders returned to Hogwarts to work as an assistant care taker.
xxxxxxxFC:Ben Whishaw

Lovissa Bigsby - The youngest of the Bigsby family, the pride and joy of her father. She never really knew her mother, nor does she have any clue about her mother's connection with the Peacemakers. At this point in time she's a sixth year Hufflepuff who was happy to join the Underground to fight against the Peacemakers and their silly ideals.
xxxxxxxFC:Ophelia Lovibond

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces