Welcome to Gaia! ::

lady vri's Compadre

Fashionable Streaker

I like to rewrite this once in a while when I think of new ways to sound cool >u>
So, hi. I'm a 24 year old college student that is a dude, and I end up with a surprising amount of free time. I've been roleplaying for like twelve years now, starting to get some delusions that I might be some sort of half decent writer. Probably my biggest hobby next to video games, getting drunk, and doing things I'll regret. So that's cool.

I write what I know, and being a man on Earth, I figure that means some serious s**t. I like violence, from a mean look to a bullet to the head, and all the details that go with it. Sensual moments, from a kiss on the hand to things you can't show on television, and you can show an awful lot on TV nowadays. I play a lot of videogames. I listen to a lot of music featuring axes and shields on the album cover. I read a lot, and I do my best writing with a bottle of booze in my hand.

I don't pretend to be insightful enough to play a gay dude, so I won't try. If I played a lady, she'd probably just end up as a pretty man with ladyparts, so none of that either. Heterosexual cisgendered male, not gonna budge from that. Write what I know, remember?

Plots, I'm pretty open minded about. I've got no problem brainstorming some crazy s**t up, or mashing two genres together to make something cool, or whatever. I need action, that's my requirement. Or at the very least, drama. Otherwise why the ******** are we here?

Really just looking for 1x1s; if I want a group, I usually make it myself. PMs are my preferred method, though I do have skype if you're down. So... yeah. Cool. Neat. Ok.

Next post has a TL;DR version of all that, as well as genres and stuff that I enjoy or am tired of.

lady vri's Compadre

Fashionable Streaker

Welcome to the TL;DR section.

Stuff
-1x1s only, or REALLY GOOD group threads.
-Literacy is a must. Paragraph at least with each post.
-I will always play a heterosexual male character. No exceptions.
-Either come with a plot in mind, or we'll make one up.
-Limits are homosexuality and like...crazy, disturbingly out-there sexual stuff (read: Cosby sweater). Other than that, none.

Currently craving
-Paladin x Succubus/Demony-type, the details will need some hammering out.
-Necromancer! Plot can be hammered out, I just wanna be a necromancer!
-A super gritty Star Wars type deal. Galactic Civil War era, Imperial soldiers or Rebels (preferably Imperials!) fighting the grim fight. No Jedi messiness. Only war. Look at this album from reddit and tell me this wouldn't be the bee's knees.

Some genres
-Medieval/fantasy
-Vikings
-Pirates
-Zombiepocalypse
-Time travel
-Sci-fi
-Monsters, creatures, whatevs
-Superheroes/Mutants/Etc
-Alien invasion
-Alternate history
-Post apocalypse
-Dystopian society
-Western
-Historical

Series/Game/Movie related stuff, there is probably more (Will only play OC's)
-Star Wars (Particularly galactic civil war era AKA original trilogy. But any era works.)
-Warcraft
-Fallout
-Mass Effect
-Starcraft

I'm generally pretty open minded about genres and plots and stuff, so if you approach me with something not on the list, I'll consider it. Unless it just absolutely puts me off, I'll probably say yes.

lady vri's Compadre

Fashionable Streaker

SAMPLES 'CAUSE I WAS TOLD I NEED 'EM

Here's some stuff I wrote.

lady vri's Compadre

Fashionable Streaker

lady vri's Compadre

Fashionable Streaker

lady vri's Compadre

Fashionable Streaker

lady vri's Compadre

Fashionable Streaker

lady vri's Compadre

Fashionable Streaker

lady vri's Compadre

Fashionable Streaker

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
llama bump for you dramallama

lady vri's Compadre

Fashionable Streaker

Much love to the random bumper.

lady vri's Compadre

Fashionable Streaker

Bumpatron9000

Versatile Hunter

1: SUPERHEROES <3
2: DRAGUNNS AGE <3
3: I CAN'T STOP WATCHING YOUR SIG.

It is highly likely that I'm going to send you a PM in the next few minutes if I can pry my eyes away from your sig.

lady vri's Compadre

Fashionable Streaker

My sig is GLORIOUS

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out