Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Hello, peeps of the RP variety.

My name is Kyle (haha, my username is so original, right?)

I am looking for RP.

Romance, Action, Drama.

Supernatural, Realistic.

Heterosexual, Homosexual, Polyamorous, Asexual.

I don't care what labels you give anything, really, haha.

I'm easygoing. Very, very easygoing.

You have an idea?
shoot, I'm likely to go for it.

If you know what you want, then just PM me. If you've got more questions or want ideas, you can scroll down for further info. *w*

Stuff to note, though.

You will probably want an IM. Threads, PM's, Email are all fine for RP for me, but IM's are a good method of both chatting and prodding me - I'm a chatterbox, and I tend to get distracted easily, even when I'm really into stuff.

Currently craving HARDCORE --
-- I went to watch PotC, and now I really, really want to play my selkie/mermaid guy, Acheron. I'm thinking either PiratexHim, or Mermaid/manxHim. If the prior, the idea would be Acheron
saw him and liked him, and whilst he knows he must go back to the sea, he signs up as a sailor on board to protect his love from the violence of the sea. The second would follow either a similar plot, but as a backstory - the Pirate discovers his secret, and tries to kill him - he returns to the sea hurt and vengeful (whether the mer encourages or decourages him is up to you), or he doesn't really care about the Pirates at all, he's just on board to keep them from hunting any magical creatures. Or you know....anything.
-- Pokemon Gijinka/Team Rocket Member (my person, male) x Whoever (A goody who he's stalking, a superior...)
--- Pokemon Gijinka/Team Rocket Scientist (my person, male) x Superior or Captor (either.)
--- X-men based.
--- Gang Leader x Policeman/woman (Plot! Ideally I'd like this to be femslash, but het (I want the girl.) or maleslash is good too~) [So basically I've got this ONE scene stuck in my head - a farm that does all sorts - a few animals, crops, flowers - and they grow poppies, and the police know that Opium is in the area. So they come to the farm, and the owner is all like =A=! Scary farm lady! (you know, large/hardworking/ect.) But she calls for (mycharacter) who's shy and meek, and obediently shows one of the cops round(your character), whilst the other goes to look at the accounts. Everything seems to be in order, but the one being showed round can't shake the feeling that something is wrong about this. A few weeks later (timeskiiiip~) (mycharacter) is shot whilst in the woods at the back of the farm. It coincides with a prison breakout in the area, so the farm is assigned police protection. How it progresses from there...up to us.]
--Semi-Futurebased// Homeless x Weird Kid(mychar) (Sort of the homeless kid is really streetwise and comes across this weird kid and takes him under his wing, but the weird kid is idk, supernatural or something. needs hashing out.)
-- Powerful kitten. -shot- (Plot! This is basically the idea of someone who doesn't know their own power - be it a demon or an angel or whatever creature we choose, the idea is one character doesn't know their own power, and the other is assigned to babysit them and gets frustrated/ect. It could be interesting if the babysitter is against the 'babysat' one - like if he was a royal and he didn't like royalty. )
-- TreeThree (Threesome with a tree. oUo. Supernatural based - natives & invaders. Doesn't have to be from a foreign country, could just be different villages or whatever. I was thinking the tree spirit and the native were in a pre-existing relationship - (I'd want to play them.), but we could have it that the native allies with the invader to help because he doesn't believe in stuff and then they BOTH get captured by the tree? (less inclined towards that one though.) I don't know. Lots of interesting ideas here.)
-- Aged up Lilo & Stitch (I'd prefer Yuri for this. Lilo x OC - I'd like to be the OC. However, I'm also up for me playing someone for your OC and doubling.)

Fandoms - I know most mainstream things, but here's a few 'obscure' things that I would ADORE to work with, plus some of my current cravings. Also, there's no harm in asking me if you want something that's not up here.

Obscuries:

DMFA/missmab.com - A webcomic I ADORE. I'd be playing an Incubi. We can de-fur characters if you wish.

Naruto-fiction: As in fanfiction of Naruto that have an AU-verse. I would ADORE something based in any of these, whether with canon-character or OC's in that verse:

Saki-verse (Original fic: Lace and Strawberries, by Askerian)

In the cold of space, you find the heat of suns (Anything, srsly. By Mannah Pierce)

Teamwork-verse (Askerian again.)

Whore Street/Suit Square/Dusk Boulevard ( By Asterixa~)

Alien Dice (webcomic)

Peter is the Wolf (webcomic)

Current Cravings:

Harry Potter (I have an OC I wish to play. So OCxOC or doubling with Canons.) Not unless you have a badass plot - I have a few right now. xD

Naruto (I have an OC I wish to play. So OCxOCor doubling with Canons.)

Digimon (I have an OC I wish to play. So OCxOC or doubling with Canons.)

Pokemon/Pokemon Gijinka (I have an OC I wish to play. So OCxOC or doubling with Canons.)

Hellboy (I have an OC I wish to play. So OCxOC or doubling with Canons.)

Maximum Ride (I have an OC I wish to play. So OCxOC or doubling with Canons.)

Kingdom Hearts (I have an OC I wish to play. So OCxOC or doubling with Canons.)

X-Men (You get it by now, yes? XD Anyway, my canonness with this is a little iffy.)

Non-Fandom Cravings:

Me(who I want to play)xYou (who I'd like to play)

Merboyx??? (Human/Rich Pet-collecter/shark-boy, anything. Think Abe Sapien from Hellboy rather than The Little Mermaid though.)

Anything supernatural/fantasy/scifi based. *w*

Yuri, or Het where I play the girl. Got a craving to play my badass mofo lady.

Felitaurx??? (Anything. But I really want to play Laithnu, who's my 'taur -basically a centaur, but feline not equine.)

Poly relationship. As in a love triangle but it's not a triangle, they're all together.

Semi-Feral-HumanoidxSuicidal someone (I have a prewritten start for this.)

Semi-Feral x Anything in any kind of setting ever.

Rival Kingdoms -
Kyrus is the youngest king in decades. So young, in fact, that he's not even allowed to be called king - instead, king-in-waiting. As such, his kingdom is seen as an easy target, easy prey to the more experienced kings - he successfully repels all attempts at invasion though, and finally he catches the interest of the most powerful king (now being referred to as KingB) in the region. KingB is intrigued by the young king - his small kingdom has always been seen as substandard, and mainly is gone to for dubious 'holidays' - the strange looks of the people and slightly animalistic tendencies mean they're much freer about life and rules then most of the other nations. He decides to go and see the young king for himself.

It could go in a few different directions from there - they could end up fighting (whether sparring or just some kind of fist-fight) and then Kyrus is enamored with him/ starts pursuing him? Or KingB could end up capturing Kyrus? Or KingB finds out some dirt about the kingdom/Kyrus, and blackmails him into doing stuff?

Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Join blood wars! Majesty suee to ready the rules (:

Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

-twitch-

>A>;

Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Oh my god I suddenly see the attraction of threads.

-just had WAY too much fun creating posting styles-
TanuKyle

Oh my god I suddenly see the attraction of threads.

-just had WAY too much fun creating posting styles-

inorite? I can waste hours making post styles. <3
            Also: hi, wanna rp? 8D /shot.
            In all srsness though, I'd love to do an OCxOC Harry Potter roleplay with you. (: I'm not too familiar with the fandoms (except Naruto but I stopped reading that, like, two years ago and I haven't played pokémon in ages.)

(also-also: I keep thinking of the tv show when I see the word supernatural in your post.)

Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Yes. <3

Also that would be awesome~ ouo

haha, I should probably change that then.
            well, that's excellent then. (:
            Threads or PMs? I do both but if I do threads then you'll have to wait ages for my first post because I get distracted by making the format juuuust right.
            I hope you don't mind any OOC chat? o w o
            I'm a chatty b*****d and I don't have IM because my computer is a piece of s**t.

(really, it's my fault that I'm always reminded of that show. Saw the season six finale a little while ago and I am still RAEGing at it because srsly gaiz. SRSLY.)

Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

OOC chat is love. <3

Threads threads threads! *W*<3 -will totally take ages too-

We need to sort out like, time-period and stuff. *~*

Also I need to cross off Harry Potter for now I think. -has three including you-
            Uhm, if we're not going to have canon characters, I guess it wouldn't actually matter which time period we set it in. Personally, I'm a sucker for future!/nextgen!era (simply because it allows for much more improvisation and fewer rigid canon-set rules) but I wouldn't mind any other era.

O lol, you're remarkably popular then. (:

Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Actually no. unu -points to minus numbers-

But anyway. x3

Future/Next!gen would be fine, I'd just need to tweak Rin a little bit~
But yes. ;U;<3
Do we need some kind of plot, or are we just sort of winging-it-for-now, and we'll plot later?
            oh noes! D:

I'm remarkably shitty at plots, I'm afraid. D: I have an old one concerning the usual Generic Evil Wizard™ trying to (what else?) take over the world, starting with killing/capturing some special kid at Hogwarts who apparently had the power to kill him or something like that. It made sense at the time but I might have been drunk when I thought of that plot. I can't remember (to be fair, it was a year ago). It has some more detail (because I wrote it down in a Word document, hurr hurr~ O w O), if you're interested. Otherwise, uh, I got nothin'.

Also: rl or anime pics?
            also-also: I realise this is a bit belated, but I sort of swear like a sailor. Like, tell me if you find it annoying/offensive/etc. because English isn't my first language and in my native language, swearing is a lot more socially acceptable than it is in English, which tends to leak over when I write (or speak, for that matter).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff