Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feral Fatcat

User Image
FALSE ADVERTISINGのために

Feral Fatcat

User Image

User Image WELCOME TO TOKYO SQUARE, THE POPULAR JAPANESE CHAT ROOM SITE!
                            PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY MEMBERS ARE ALLOWED TO ACCESS THE CHAT
                            ROOMS. PLEASE LOG IN OR SIGN UP.

User Image SIGNING UP FOR AN ACCOUNT IS QUICK AND EASY. PLEASE NOTE THAT
                            YOU MUST BE A JAPANESE CITIZEN TO REGISTER. THE REGISTRATION
                            FORM WILL PROMPT YOU TO ENTER A PHONE NUMBER, WHICH WILL BE
                            ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR ACCOUNT. THIS ALLOWS OUR USERS TO ACCESS
                            THE CHAT ROOMS ON MOBILE.

User Image ONCE YOU’VE COMPLETED THE REGISTRATION PROCESS, PLEASE WAIT
                            FOR THE CONFIRMATION TEXT BEFORE YOU USE THE CHAT ROOMS.
                            THANK YOU FOR VISITING TOKYO SQUARE!

Feral Fatcat

User Image

(OOC) (Please don't break these rules.)
                            ⊰★⊱┊ DO NOT use a name close to both your character’s given name and alias. I’m sure it’s all obvious to all of us who’s playing who, but it’s not obvious to the characters in the roleplay, so please don't make it obvious to them.

⊰★⊱┊ Pretty much just behave yourself.

⊰★⊱┊ Please note that everyone's names are written in capitals by default. You can request to change it, if you wanted it to be written a certain way. (e.g. CHIiAKO)

⊰★⊱┊ I’m pretty sure I don’t have to tell you guys this, but make sure not to use inappropriate words as your name. (e.g. "shithead1234" cause I'll ask you to change it.) And I'm also pretty sure it's obvious that you don't actually have to give me your phone number or register. Just so as long as you're a member of FALSE ADVERTISING.

⊰★⊱┊ I'm sure I don't need to remind you again, but I will anyway. Please don't steal anything from this thread OR ANY OTHER THREADS. (That includes everyone's post layouts, profile layouts, and all of my main graphics.) Seriously. We all spent our own time making these graphics, so you're really just being an a*****e if you steal anything. Remember, this'll be your one-way ticket to getting kicked out, no warnings given.

⊰★⊱┊DO NOT have your character mention who they were talking to in TOKYO★SQUARE. You can mention it WITHIN THE CHAT (e.g. oh hey guys i was talking to akujou and kagefumi today and they said [BLAHBLAHBLAH]), but do NOT mention it in your character's post in the main thread. (e.g. "OH HEY (INSERT CONVERSATION PARTNER'S NAME) I WAS TALKING TO JURY AND KATSURO LAST NIGHT ON TOKYO SQUARE AND THEY SAID [MORERAMBLINGBLAHWHATEVER]" )

All rules outside of this spoiler box CAN be broken. I won't penalize you for it if you do.

User Image ALTHOUGH ALL USERS ARE REGISTERED UNDER PHONE NUMBERS, PLEASE
                            DO NOT DISCLOSE ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION IN THE CHAT ROOMS.

User Image PLEASE DO NOT USE OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE IN THE CHAT.

User Image NO UNLAWFUL ACTIVITIES IN THE CHAT.

User Image PLEASE DO NOT ARRANGE TO MEET UP WITH STRANGERS.

User Image DO NOT BULLY OTHER USERS.

Feral Fatcat

User Image

User Image TO REGISTER, PLEASE CHOOSE A USERNAME AND ONE OF THE ICONS
                            WE’VE PROVIDED BELOW.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Here are the codes. Please write your character's username either on top or on the bottom of your icon. You can code your name accordingly.
                            ORANGE: (#e18200)
                            [imgleft]http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff497/CarnivalUkiyo/tkoornge.png[/imgleft]
                            [size=9][align=left][b][size=9]USERNAME:[/size][/b][/align]
                            TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT 4 LINES MAX[/size]

RED: (#9f0100)
                            [imgleft]http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff497/CarnivalUkiyo/tkored.png[/imgleft]

BLUE: (#5e85bc)
                            [imgleft]http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff497/CarnivalUkiyo/tkosqblueicon.png[/imgleft]

BLACK:
                            [imgleft]http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff497/CarnivalUkiyo/tokyosquaretest.png[/imgleft]

GREEN: (#6fd321)
                            [imgleft]http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff497/CarnivalUkiyo/tkogreen-1.png[/imgleft]
                            TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT 4 LINES MAX[/size][/size]

Feral Fatcat

User Image

User Image AKUJOU
                            User Image HACHI
                            User Image KATSURO
                            User Image KAGEFUMI
                            User Image 4649
                            User Image CHIiAKO
                            User Image B a K U
                            User Image カズ★ラギ (KAZU*RAGI)
                            User Image AYAKASHI
                            User Image ピエロ (PIERROT)
                            User Image SHISA

Feral Fatcat

User Image

User Image COLOR GANGS

Feral Fatcat

Feral Fatcat

OPEN FOR POSTING.

Feral Fatcat

User Image
A K U J O U:

GOOOOOOOOOOOOD EVENING EVERYONE~ ヾ(。◕ฺ∀◕ฺ)ノ
eh? ( ・◇・)? is no one here yet?

Doctor DNR's Kouhai

User Image
CHIiAKO:

Good Evening! ; o ;
oh! hello akujou-san ~
how are you this evening? ヾ(。◕ฺ∀◕ฺ)ノ

Feral Fatcat

User Image
A K U J O U:

CHIIAKO-CHAN!!!! O(≧▽≦)O i had a feeling you'd be online
my evening is going well~ i just had some dinner
(*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑ have you tried fried red snapper? it's delicious~
ah, but how're you? ╰(°ㅂ°)╯

Tipsy Kitten

User Image
KATSURO:

I'M HERE!
good evening!! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
i hope everyone's having a good night ~

Doctor DNR's Kouhai

User Image
CHIiAKO:

Oh really? You must be psychic akujou-san ~ (^・ω・^ )
thats good! im happy to hear that, and oh? i don't believe I have, but when
I do i'll be sure to let you know! (๑ↀᆺↀ๑)✧
i'm doing well ~ tired though, long day at uni -`д´-

Doctor DNR's Kouhai

User Image
CHIiAKO:

Good evening katsuro-san ~
i'm having a great evening now that im home
how about you? ʕु•̫͡•ʔु ✧

Feral Fatcat

User Image
A K U J O U:

hehehe i dont mean to brag but maybe i am, chiako-chan~ (。◝‿◜。)
EHHHHHH~ YOU HAVEN'T?!!? ((((;゜Д゜))) please try some immediately
let me order some for you and get it delivered
aaaah~ university seems exhausting 〣( ºΔº )〣 what're you taking in university?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff