Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

• Managersxxx x Reaping Voice & ohhhanemone
                                          Literacyxxxx Lazy-lit
                                          Graphicsxxxx Reaping Voice, coding by ohhhanemone
                                          Inspirationxxxx Pizza & a dumb joke

• College is out for the summer, and Mommy and Daddy have been trying
                                their damndest to get your dead a** out of the house and doing something
                                productive. You figure you should at least make money in the process, right?
                                It just so happens that a Frank E Cheeze opened up near your neighborhood,
                                and they’re looking for new employees…

Working at a children’s pizza restaurant couldn't be so bad, could it? Throw
                                pizza at some kids, maybe wear a dumb costume, and voila! Minimum wage
                                delivered straight to your checking account once a month. Yeah, maybe things
                                are finally looking up for you. Take that, Mom and Dad!

Oh, my dear, sweet summer child… if only you knew.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image
►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►

lol hi how are you

lol hi we're open c:

GAHHH time to find character models.

Thank gawd I have approximately 100000000 pictures saved just for this purpose. Otherwise I would be stabbing myself in the eye stocket...

bumpbumpbump

bumpety bump

i wonder
if anyone
wants to rp
with us :c

*conversation*

post post post

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff