Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adorable Trash

17,100 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Super Tipsy 200
Trying some new color schemes, but feel like these are missing things, but struggling with the what. Would love some suggestions.

WIP also I don't have the items:

User Image

User Image

Farthest away:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Slightly Off:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Mostly feel Completed:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Ghost code: 12471537

Very, Very WIP
User Image

User Image

Time-traveling Shapeshifter

Touya Todoroki's Fangirl

IRL Goth

34,425 Points
  • Memento Mori 500
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • I Get Knocked Down... 50
yknow what i dont really have any notes i think they're all solid
i think whatever this greywhite dot is on the red one is a bit distracting tho User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Adorable Trash

17,100 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Super Tipsy 200
yoloswag666
yknow what i dont really have any notes i think they're all solid
i think whatever this greywhite dot is on the red one is a bit distracting tho User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
thanks!
me too, but it is part of the horns item and I do like the horns. I think I tried it without bangs and it didn't stand as much over skin tone. maybe one of there is a cutter that can get rid of it to. will tinker around with that. thanks!

Adorable Trash

17,100 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Super Tipsy 200
Brody X
https://voca.ro/11w07OBUrTzW

Thanks for responding. Can try some different eyes with the first one. Also agree about the hair on the third one, I can play around with that to find a good complimentary color for it. And I do like the bangs, but it is also that I have all of them so I can make them work with every color scheme. I agree on the fourth one, it needs something around the hips to balance it. It was the hardest one I worked on because there aren't a lot of items (or listed items) in the right color mint, but maybe something in the red will work. thanks again!~

EDIT: I found a dress for the mint one, but I wish it had a red belt instead of a white. Better than nothing but still searching I think.

Adorable Trash

17,100 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Super Tipsy 200

Mid Lane's Waifu

Anxious Creature

15,700 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Lovingly Advice 25
  • Divine Donator 100
ADHDaydreamer

Oh my god you’re so talented
Tbh I see nothing wrong with the first 3, and oh my god, the last 2 are amazing. The 6th one is cute too, I have no pointers.
But with the mint and red one, even tho it’s still super cute, I feel like there either needs to be more red, or a diff leg mod cuz that one striped leg throws it off a bit, BUT THATS JUST ME! sweatdrop
And the fifth one, the legs and arms are throwing me off? I think it’s because her arms are like going to one side, then her feet are crossed in like the opposite direction, and kind twists her body in a weird way? I almost feel like maybe if her eyes were looking to the side at the bird thing and not like as if it’s staring at the person looking would also fix?
But like that’s just my opinion! These are all still really gorgeous! Great job!

Adorable Trash

17,100 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Super Tipsy 200
Little Toe Beans
ADHDaydreamer

Tbh I see nothing wrong with the first 3, and oh my god, the last 2 are amazing. The 6th one is cute too, I have no pointers.
But with the mint and red one, even tho it’s still super cute, I feel like there either needs to be more red, or a diff leg mod cuz that one striped leg throws it off a bit, BUT THATS JUST ME! sweatdrop
And the fifth one, the legs and arms are throwing me off? I think it’s because her arms are like going to one side, then her feet are crossed in like the opposite direction, and kind twists her body in a weird way? I almost feel like maybe if her eyes were looking to the side at the bird thing and not like as if it’s staring at the person looking would also fix?
But like that’s just my opinion! These are all still really gorgeous! Great job!

Thanks!

I agree about the red. It needs more red. Ideally I would like a red dress instead of the mint one, just haven't found one that layers right yet.

And omg yes! I like the 5th but something was off about it but I couldn't figure out what was off. I think that's what it is! It's not a comfortable/natural pose. Will tinker with that some.

Thanks for your feedback!

Mid Lane's Waifu

Anxious Creature

15,700 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Lovingly Advice 25
  • Divine Donator 100
ADHDaydreamer
Little Toe Beans
ADHDaydreamer

Thanks!

I agree about the red. It needs more red. Ideally I would like a red dress instead of the mint one, just haven't found one that layers right yet.

And omg yes! I like the 5th but something was off about it but I couldn't figure out what was off. I think that's what it is! It's not a comfortable/natural pose. Will tinker with that some.

Glad I could help some!
And omg I know, sometimes it’s nearly impossible to find the right thing to layer that still looks nice!!
But my absolute favorite out of them all is the 7th one, omg I nearly died, it’s soooo good. That one I think is just mmh *chefs kiss*

Adorable Trash

17,100 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Super Tipsy 200
Little Toe Beans
ADHDaydreamer
Little Toe Beans
ADHDaydreamer

Thanks!

Glad I could help some!
And omg I know, sometimes it’s nearly impossible to find the right thing to layer that still looks nice!!
But my absolute favorite out of them all is the 7th one, omg I nearly died, it’s soooo good. That one I think is just mmh *chefs kiss*
And the current legs of panties that keep layering over skirts and dresses. Maybe swapping out the legs will help.

Thanks!

Daddy Hades's Queen

Wilderness Sweetheart

They're all very cute. 🌺

Adorable Trash

17,100 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Super Tipsy 200
Persephone Despoena
They're all very cute. 🌺
thank you 3nodding