1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User ImageUser Image

UNDER CONSTRUCTION BECAUSE PHOTOBUCKET IS ANNOYING; MEANWHILE LOOK THROUGH MY OUT OF INVO FOLDER AND MY INVO ONLY FOLDER
                          xxxxx
                          an avatar gallery equipped with rates for you; heat and hail me while you're at it (vote above)

xxxxx
                          start date: 01/01/17

xxxxx
                          finish date: tba

xxxxx
                          hail pharaoh misa; glory to her egyptian majestyx
                          holy ra i have no idea how to do an about me....well, the truth is i wasn't always an ater. i used to lurk long before i 'came out' to the at society. i'll admit, they were darker days, when i was super immature and quite hotheaded and i assure you the at did not deserve my arrogance. but that's the thing about growing up--you learn. and the at can be quite the teacher. i learned that this community is nothing like the others on the site; it's not about who's the best dress/funniest/coolest, it's about making everyone, including yourself, become greater than ever before. i'm quite proud to make a new gallery to showcase all that i've learned thus far. some might say my skills have improved while others are still unimpressed; i'll let you decide.

to-do-list

go back to juno's laces ->http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/avatar-talk/t.100211535/
make a bunch of ethereal wings avatars (invo)
color scheme hunt (pg 2)
organize your flipping invo
use all superior form/not my final form poses
Imitation Flattery(any color) + Spider Sweets (any color)

*art by [ D O L L # 0 0 0 ] @gaiaonline; underworldpp@insta/da
**NOTHING in this gallery is in order...just so you know...
***i am not trying to join the quilt society; please don't ask

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200

User Image

xxxxx

these are some of my best avatars created over the years. they've been highly praised and they're what you might call favorites. they will always have a place in my closet. like the rest of this gallery, they will be spoilered and are not in any particular order (although the top eight are my angels and are the focus of my art request thread....)

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200

User Image

xxxxx

invo only avatars::these will be personal avatars created with my own items. instead of separating these by type, i'm simply separating my gallery by time period. my gallery will have quarterly updates all year round (q1-jan-mar; q2-apr-jun; q3-jul-sept; q4-oct-dec) starting, of course, with the grand opening january 2017. once each quarter is up, they will be moved to the archive section and the next quarter will begin. caution: this section may be image heavy.

july 2017

august 2017

september 2017

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200

User Image

xxxxx

out-of-invo only avatars::these are things made out of my invo (although technically this could be a combination) and these should be any personal challenges and contest avatars. like the previous post, this will be sectioned by month. once each quarter is up, they will be moved to the archive section and the next quarter will begin. caution: this section may be image heavy.

july 2017

august 2017

september 2017

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200

User Image

xxxxx

archives:: this is my archived section full of old avatars. ANYTHING before 2017 will simply be linked because they are many and i am lazy. for invo only (or SHOULD be invo only) avatars of my past, visit link one and link two. for out of invo avatars of my past (or SHOULD be out of my invo), please visit link one and link two. the 'link ones' should be 'more recent.' all avatars from 2017 forward will be posted below with images hidden under spoilers. should i run out of room a test forum gallery will be provided. caution: this section may be image heavy.

quarter one; jan-mar 2017

Above the line are invo; below are out of invo.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

quarter two; apr-jun 2017

Above the line are invo; below are out of invo.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

quarter three; jul-sept 2017

why on earth are you looking at this? User Image

quarter four; oct-dec 2017

why on earth are you looking at this? User Image

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200

User Image

xxxxx

holy ra! 'the word of a pharaoh' is like my baby...that i keep dumping under the bridge but keeps finding my address. so the actual thread will be closed indefinitely, but i don't want y'all to not get rated so welcome to the mini section of 'the word of a pharaoh.' since this is apart of my gallery, there will only be three rules and they are as follows: don't be a d**k about the rates; they are opinions and therefore should be taken with a grain of salt, not the whole salt shaker. quote me with your chosen rate (iight seriously tho...quote me, like that's how i miss these things lol). you can only have one at a time, and anyone asking for more will be ignored. rates are in the spoiler; have fun!

emotion_awesome x--xThe Word of A Pharaohx--xAlso known as the "Objective Rate," my original style. I will rate you as objectively as I can. It'll be a thick block of a paragraph with a number and possible suggestions.

4laugh xx--xxKVXx--xYou will receive number rate only; 0-10.

whee xx--xxThe Scrolls of Thothx--xI give you suggestions only, if you need them.

gaia_kittenstar xx--xxAccess to the Templex--xI rate your avatar with a 1-5 number (how I would rate your avatar if it were in the arenas) only.

gaia_gaiagold --xxThe Templex--xIs your avatar arena worthy? I will tell you if I think your avatar has what it takes to place in the top ten of the arenas and what place.

emotion_dowant x--xxOsiris' Approvalx--xI tell you what I like about your avatar only.

emotion_donotwant --xxSeth's Disgustx--xI tell you what I dislike about your avatar only.

razz --xxJudgment of the Pharaohx--xI tell you what I both like and dislike about your avatar.

classified_fu x--xxThe Cruel Laugh of Sethx--xAlso known as the "******** Rate." I give you an over the top ******** rating; meant to be ridiculously funny not to be taken seriously. Closing this because I don't think I'm good at it. If you ask for the Pharaoh's Choice, I MIGHT give this to you, I dunno.

emotion_c8 x--xxDusty Papyrusx--xI write story about your avatar. Varies.

burning_eyes x--xxA Mummy's Whisperx--xAlso know as the "Vocaroo Rate."You will get a thirty second or less rating using my horrible voice; you may select an additional rating to go with this, or it can be my choice. (original vocaroo got deleted, if this one does too, lemme know, please.)

surprised x--xxHieroglyphsx--xI will give you a a legit still picture that relates to your avatar; it could be a photo of mine, or a painting or a wall art from cave man days.

biggrin x--xxShimmering Hieroglyphsx--xI will give you a gif or video that relates to your avatar.

emotion_dealwithit --xxThe Valley of Kingsx--xI tell you what high school clique does your avatar belong to.

surprised x--xxThe Pantheonx--xI tell you which mythological creature, deity, or character your avatar relates to. Varies.

redface x--xxSekhmet's Blessingx--xI tell you who I think is your avatar crushing on. Varies.

emotion_omnomnom x--xxA Date For Youx--xI tell you what type of food/beverage your avatar reminds me; also a suggestion on what you should be eating...

3nodding x--xxWhispers of the Oraclex--xRandom words about your avatar that come to mind.

cool x--xxAncient Scrollsx--xI rate your avatar with one or two words then explain them in just few words.

question x--xxThe Wrappingsx--xI will look over your avatar and reply with only with a mrgreen (overall a good avatar) or a crying (overall a bad avatar).

talk2hand xx--xxHorus' Warx--xAlso known as the "Avatar Fight." I will pick the avatar above you and vs it against yours and tell you who I think would win. This could be a "fight story" (0.1) or a which avatar is better (0.2). This is a back and forth thing ever changing; if the person before you got 0.1, you'll get 0.2 to keep it fair to me.

emotion_yatta x--xThe Pharaoh's Choicex--xYou post this and only this and I will pick up to three ratings randomly to give to you. Varies.

emotion_drool x--xThe Orgasmic Eye of Rax--xPost this to see if you HoF worthy.

If the rating is striked, it means I am currently not giving out that kind of rate.

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200

User Image

xxxxxthis post has been reserved by pharaoh misa

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200

User Image

xxxxxthis post has been reserved by pharaoh misa

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200

xxxxxI hereby open this thread. The Pharaoh's Chamber and The Word of a Pharaoh have been trademarked so yeah. wink

So I shouldn't have ANY avatars to update to this gallery since today is the first but it looks like I will be working on something for someone for a chance at winning 10tril cry
Pharaoh Misa
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Absolutely gorgeous avis! I've seen very few Egyptian vibe avis around, but they are some of the greatest. Just such a calming and appealing theme ^^

Could I have an emotion_awesome Objective Rate for this avi? I like where it's going so far, but still feel something is off/missing whee

User Image

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Amrielle
Pharaoh Misa
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Absolutely gorgeous avis! I've seen very few Egyptian vibe avis around, but they are some of the greatest. Just such a calming and appealing theme ^^

Could I have an emotion_awesome Objective Rate for this avi? I like where it's going so far, but still feel something is off/missing whee

User Image

Why thank you. 3nodding Egyptian themes are so rare I can't even. I was beyond thrilled with the monthly collectible in june-july this year though. It's like gaia finally answered my prayer.

the word of a pharaoh:: I think you've got a very soft color scheme and avatar going on here. I would definitely change that skin tone to either a or f because the c stands out a great deal. I would also choose between the leg and arm mod and decide which one should go. I think if you use both a leg and an arm them they need to be cohesive enough to work with the same action/movement, which I don't feel like your avatar has. The legs are extremely awkward, and more cutesy than I think you'd want. I would also choose a different eye set or face. the eyes feel forced like you wanted a color to match with the rest of you. you can have a completely normal eye color that doesn't have to be exactly the same as the rest of you. brown, blue, green, black or gray would give better results. I also think that background is weird and was only chosen for color. I think you NEED a background but NOT that one. overall though I think it's cute but it needs alot of work

overall; 5.3/10
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

yasss bless this thread !! <3

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
bruja del bloque

yasss bless this thread !! <3

With you here, my thread is blessed. #blessed #slaaay #imwithuglyUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sparkly Strawberry

can't wait to lurk for all the lovely avis you'll post emotion_kirakira

also, your current is just fabulous my pharaoh!!

Golden Member

YAY!
Cant wait to see the lovely avis you post this year!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff