Welcome to Gaia! ::

Generous Millionaire

9,450 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
Amelia Candyheart
9/10! Very pretty, nice pops of color. Witchy and wonderful!

6/10 I always love seeing your Avis! 10/10 if rated as a nostalgic avi. 

Blessed Sweetheart

FawnFlower

8/10

I love the mermaid look and surrounded by the beach! The monkeys are nice but I wish they were in different positions so it doesn’t feel too crowded next to the mermaid avatar.

Spicy Sweetheart

10/10

i love a good scenic avi and this one is very well composed
it makes me want to bring the kittens in and spoil them crying heart

OG Member

9/10, idk how you got everything to match so well but holy smokes it's so pretty! <3 i love the lacy look and soft pink accents, and how clean yet unique it looks. the one minus point is bc the more detailed these pixels get the harder it is for me to see them, but honestly that's just me getting old lmaooo lol

High-functioning Marshmallow

11,175 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
moonkinder
9/10, idk how you got everything to match so well but holy smokes it's so pretty! <3 i love the lacy look and soft pink accents, and how clean yet unique it looks. the one minus point is bc the more detailed these pixels get the harder it is for me to see them, but honestly that's just me getting old lmaooo lol

10/10. 15/10. Total nepotism pick, I know. but I love retro gaia so much man ;u;

8,425 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
9/10

I see you like retro. For my usual standards I wouldn't rate it high, but you are fashioning a retro avi, so with that in mind, my rate!

Generous Millionaire

9,450 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
Ahahahahaha! 10! This is fantastic. Great dry humor avi!

Generous Millionaire

9,450 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
It’s been 12 hours soooo.
Skibidee ba dooo ba deee dooooo 🎵
Dooo ba dooo ba dooooo🎵
Ska booo ba deee ba deee dooo🎵
Sa booo ba dibbidy Dee ba dooo dooo🎵

Generous Millionaire

9,450 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
I made this for Amelia Candyheart. It’s a vintage theme throwback featuring when we all used to hunt those demon dragonflies in towns and spam ninja emojis for no reason.
User Image

Edit:
Also everyone had that lusty scoundrel skin sheen, cloud slippers, demonic anklets, and ninja headbands. 
In 09
Seriously everyone, like half the site looked like this. 

Someone will eventually show up……. Just maybe not today?

Skilled Werewolf

9,900 Points
  • Rally Tyro 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
FawnFlower
I made this for Amelia Candyheart. It’s a vintage theme throwback featuring when we all used to hunt those demon dragonflies in towns and spam ninja emojis for no reason.

Edit:
Also everyone had that lusty scoundrel skin sheen, cloud slippers, demonic anklets, and ninja headbands. 
In 09
Seriously everyone, like half the site looked like this. 

Someone will eventually show up……. Just maybe not today?

I like it a lot, for me the emoji doesnt really fit but thats just my opinion

Roamer

35,175 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
It gives summer vibes with the bright color scheme. My only gripe is the face is plain compared to the rest of the avatar, maybe some makeup that matches or even freckles? Otherwise,I like it 9/10

Generous Millionaire

9,450 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
10/10 I love this style of avi. Vikings, anything Tolkien adjacent-etc. Also WHAT IS THAT HAIR. I adore everything about this. The skirt would be better with a duller green and different shape, but trying to find that kind of item is like giving a moose dental services. Good luck with that, tags won’t help you.

Blessed Sweetheart

FawnFlower

10/10

Woow! This is perfect! The avatar looks like Tinkerbell (if it’s not a cosplay then wow!), I love the vivid colors and the little details like the eyelashes and how big the flowers are compared to the fairy avatar. The green dress is very nice and compliments nicely not only to the pale skin but also pops against the blue flowers. The see-through golden fairy wings are a nice choice as well!

Generous Millionaire

9,450 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
9/10 I love how the scene is set. Fantastic castle wench.

Indulgent Seeker

16,790 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • That One Hero 500
FawnFlower
9/10 I love how the scene is set. Fantastic castle wench.

10/10

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces