Welcome to Gaia! ::

I've been here before a few times

User Image

Alright, so I finally figured out how to use the tektek+ and I tried it out and came up with a semi-neat avi, and thought that other people might be able to come up with even better avis. So I decided to start a thread.

Rules
You have to use the base provided, as well as these:
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
You can use any of these, but know that the first ones of each are my favorites. wink

There must be ears on the avi (paper cat band, bunny ears, raptor horns), unless you are using the Frozen Rainbow Helm. Then no ears are required.

There must be a tail. You can equip two at once with using the Catscratch pants and it might earn you double points.

There must be a whisker-looking item. Either the gills or the blue Whisker Tattoo will work.

Don't equip more items than I have. Ex: I only have one Mythrill Armor, so don't equip two of its poses on me. I only have one of each item, except for the Inari's Beads, but I only have a first gen and a fourth gen so they don't have the same poses, and two Black and Gold Oversized Bangles.

There must be one free hand to hold the flowers that I have equipped now.

Don't equip items I don't have. This is one of the biggest no-nos and WILL get you disqualified. I'm already questing for 100k item and a 600k item, I really don't want someone to submit an avi that I LOVE with some expensive item that I don't have and will have to quest for. I only have one of each item, except for the Inari's Beads (one first gen, one fourth gen) and two Black and Gold Oversized Bangles.

Tips
I prefer there be a kiss pattern on my cheek, whether it be the red tattoo kiss, or the pink Aphrodite kiss.

I only like the Falcon Wings pose of the Spirit Falcon, but if you can make a cool one with the others, then I'll accept it. But I really dislike all of the others (except the Summon Energy), so just be careful.

The Contest
Here's the Tektek page. The Fausto's bottle won't fully update, so you'll have to use the tektek+ override if you want to add any of the other bottle items.

Note to all you scammers out there: I'm smart enough to know not to give out my password and to check the url if I'm suddenly logged out. You're not getting my stuff.

And I'm quite aware we're dying
sure I'll make u one but how much,,, whats the limit???
oh never mind......... I'll make u..... Just wait.........

Hey, thanks! I've accepted the trade, and will add you to the list while I eagerly await your version of my avi!

I'm so excited, first entry! heart heart

Lexenos

Hey, thanks! I've accepted the trade, and will add you to the list while I eagerly await your version of my avi!

I'm so excited, first entry! heart heart

Thanks
bump bump bump

Ooh, I like that! It's very nice! Thank you so much! heart

Lexenos

Ooh, I like that! It's very nice! Thank you so much! heart

heart Your heart very heart much heart welcome heart