Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sweetest Doll

22,500 Points
  • Confectioner’s Sweetest Confession 100
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200
Kitt Koneko
She needs a skirt. Thematically the waist sash is waaaaaaaay too short for what she's likely doing. Traveling as a white mage or something related. Unless she's a prostitute in whatever alternative world she lives in, that is.

Thanks for the advice and everything. And I swear I understand what you're getting at. But that last bit about her being a prostitute is something I find to be a little unnecessary. Seriously.

Sweetest Doll

22,500 Points
Tzukasu
Kitt Koneko
unless you can possibly find a skirt that matches this avatar better than the one they are currently wearing what you said just comes off just as vapid and unthoughtful
practically every skirt on gaia is a miniskirt unless it is suddenly half a gown
which says less about this person's avatar and more about our limited selection so really.

Oh. My. God. THANK YOU. There just might be some light in this forum after all.

Cat

PEYA SAKANO
Tzukasu
I really enjoy this avatar! I think you hit it spot on with over all composition and theme as an outfit

5/5 I'd wear it if I had it

Kitt Koneko
you do realize this is just an avatar right?

Thank you very much. ^^ But this is why I hate this place. Some people take this whole thing WAY. TOO. SERIOUSLY. Like HOLY CRAP.
Nah, man. I have tons of fun. I just give serious critiques. Meaning I judge it based on design. If your design has flaws. I will point them out. It's what you get when you ask for your creations to be critiqued anywhere. That includes outside of Gaia. If you want fluff rates, don't come here.

I found your design illogical so I stated why. If you disagree, that's okay because it's ultimately your avatar. Don't put me or anyone else down just because you may disagree. That's childish.
I'm right here and I can read your posts. I can also link the posts being about me. If my rates are serious, so what? You asked for opinions. You didn't specify what kind.

Cat

PEYA SAKANO
Kitt Koneko
She needs a skirt. Thematically the waist sash is waaaaaaaay too short for what she's likely doing. Traveling as a white mage or something related. Unless she's a prostitute in whatever alternative world she lives in, that is.

Thanks for the advice and everything. And I swear I understand what you're getting at. But that last bit about her being a prostitute is something I find to be a little unnecessary. Seriously.
I think she looks a little slutty. Turn her around and bend her over in a battle to pick something up she dropped or even collect a reward a monster had and I guarantee something would show. Shorts would be a much better fit for this theme.

Sweetest Doll

22,500 Points
Kitt Koneko
PEYA SAKANO
Tzukasu
I really enjoy this avatar! I think you hit it spot on with over all composition and theme as an outfit

5/5 I'd wear it if I had it

Kitt Koneko
you do realize this is just an avatar right?

Thank you very much. ^^ But this is why I hate this place. Some people take this whole thing WAY. TOO. SERIOUSLY. Like HOLY CRAP.
Nah, man. I have tons of fun. I just give serious critiques. Meaning I judge it based on design. If your design has flaws. I will point them out. It's what you get when you ask for your creations to be critiqued anywhere. That includes outside of Gaia. If you want fluff rates, don't come here.

I found your design illogical so I stated why. If you disagree, that's okay because it's ultimately your avatar. Don't put me or anyone else down just because you may disagree. That's childish.
I'm right here and I can read your posts. I can also link the posts being about me. If my rates are serious, so what? You asked for opinions. You didn't specify what kind.

I'm not looking for "fluff rates." I also know what else I'm not looking for, but I'll keep that to myself for a few reasons, what with me not wanting to start some huge thing that'll only stress me out in the end. Thanks for the advice, as I said before. But I still stand by my opinion on your statement. It was unnecessary, uncalled for, and not helpful or constructive in the slightest. You could've gotten your point across perfectly fine without that last sentence. But whatever. We'll just agree to disagree.

Cat

PEYA SAKANO

I'm not looking for "fluff rates." I also know what else I'm not looking for, but I'll keep that to myself for a few reasons, what with me not wanting to start some huge thing that'll only stress me out in the end. Thanks for the advice, as I said before. But I still stand by my opinion on your statement. It was unnecessary, uncalled for, and not helpful or constructive in the slightest. You could've gotten your point across perfectly fine without that last sentence. But whatever. We'll just agree to disagree.I don't see why you took so much offense to me referring to it as a prostitute. Some people base characters around that job. It's a class that's in every culture. It's been around for centuries. It's even been revered in some cultures and in others found as necessary.

Prostitute wasn't used as an insult as you might have thought.

:c ahahah~ why cant they take criticisms
        im laughin' at hoes right now ;D idk
        i thought this thread is for opinions, rates and feedback lool.

Sweetest Doll

22,500 Points
Kitt Koneko
PEYA SAKANO

I'm not looking for "fluff rates." I also know what else I'm not looking for, but I'll keep that to myself for a few reasons, what with me not wanting to start some huge thing that'll only stress me out in the end. Thanks for the advice, as I said before. But I still stand by my opinion on your statement. It was unnecessary, uncalled for, and not helpful or constructive in the slightest. You could've gotten your point across perfectly fine without that last sentence. But whatever. We'll just agree to disagree.
I don't see why you took so much offense to me referring to it as a prostitute. Some people base characters around that job. It's a class that's in every culture. It's been around for centuries. It's even been revered in some cultures and in others found as necessary.

Prostitute wasn't used as an insult as you might have thought.
As I said, I'm not going to drag this out. It was...interesting talking to you. Have a nice day/night/evening and etc.

ladiexxblue's Senpai

Enduring Hunter

13,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
I like it, I think it's pretty. However, I have no clue what that thing in her hand is ._.

Dedicated Seeker

This is really lovely! I just wish you had more expression to the face, it looks so blank, almost zombie like with the mouth and eyes. I understand you don't really like default mouths, but even just a small smile could go a long way. Also, the legs are a bit bare. I know you aren't going for perfect matching, but about this combo? The stockings would add a bit of nice colour to the super bare leg area and the ribbon would break up all the white at the chest area.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

All in all, I'd give it a 7/10 as is (just a little fine tuning could get it higher). It's really lovely, I like the theme, colours and items used. I actually don't think I have seen that hair used in an original way in a long time. If you wanted to add a bit more to the avatar, a background from Scenic Quest could work nicely. Also, the staff from Seracila Pendant would look gorgeous with this, but that's just personal preference.

Wheezing Lunatic

I like it, but im not super crazy about that hook banana... thinger?

Prophet

I think a different staff is in order, put on some stockings and you are all set.
currently I give it a 8/10

Sweetest Doll

22,500 Points
Tessa Frel
This is really lovely! I just wish you had more expression to the face, it looks so blank, almost zombie like with the mouth and eyes. I understand you don't really like default mouths, but even just a small smile could go a long way. Also, the legs are a bit bare. I know you aren't going for perfect matching, but about this combo? The stockings would add a bit of nice colour to the super bare leg area and the ribbon would break up all the white at the chest area.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

All in all, I'd give it a 7/10 as is (just a little fine tuning could get it higher). It's really lovely, I like the theme, colours and items used. I actually don't think I have seen that hair used in an original way in a long time. If you wanted to add a bit more to the avatar, a background from Scenic Quest could work nicely. Also, the staff from Seracila Pendant would look gorgeous with this, but that's just personal preference.

Thank you very much! And I LOVE what you did with the stockings. 3nodding I just wish I had more money to get them.

Sweetest Doll

22,500 Points
Queen Magical Girl
I think a different staff is in order, put on some stockings and you are all set.
currently I give it a 8/10

Thank you. ^^ Any specific item recommendations as far as a.new staff goes?

Sweetest Doll

22,500 Points
Madokas
I like it, but im not super crazy about that hook banana... thinger?

It's a staff, actually. XD But yeah, I'm not crazy about it either. But it seems to be the only staff I can find at the moment that doesn't throw off my outfit's current colors.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff