Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you don't have anything to comment, please rate here! Thank you!

0 - Absolutely Craptastic 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
1 - Needs major work 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
2 - Getting better, needs a little work 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
3 - Mehhh...it's okay. 0.3 30.0% [ 3 ]
4 - Pretty okay! 0.1 10.0% [ 1 ]
5 - The design is coming along perfectly! 0.6 60.0% [ 6 ]
10 - WOAH HOLY DIGITAL AMAZEBALLS 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 10 ]
1 2 >

Gracious Shapeshifter

6,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
SMOKE BREAK FOR REALIZED so rating is on pause for now.

heart Hello everyone! I'm looking for people to rate my Renamon avatar! heart

Here is a frame of reference! Please rate based on how accurate I am getting to the original!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I am still in need of the purple head stripes and leg tattoos!
Please let me know if you like it, or give me suggestions on how to improve!

exclaim I cannot equip eyes of any kind onto my avatar due to my item skin! If anyone can find and point me to suitable blue or teal eyes that are compatible with Lumiere Noire Reborn I will be forever grateful! exclaim

Gracious Shapeshifter

6,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
Bump for updated OP!

Original Poster

13,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
I don't get the leaf on the head.

Gracious Shapeshifter

6,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
TruePaw

Whoops, forgot to remove it! I normally have my leaf, lantern, hookah, and Inari's Beads blue kitsune on but for this particular thread it would be extremely cluttered! The leaf has no reason to be there, haha~

Gracious Shapeshifter

6,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
TruePaw

Updated! As for hair, I know she doesn't have any but the avatar as a whole feels like it would look weird without it, so I went with an item I already had and thought it looked good. C:

Original Poster

13,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
REALIZED Renamon
TruePaw

Whoops, forgot to remove it! I normally have my leaf, lantern, hookah, and Inari's Beads blue kitsune on but for this particular thread it would be extremely cluttered! The leaf has no reason to be there, haha~

I don't see much else you could improve on given gaia's limited items on such a cosplay.

Gracious Shapeshifter

6,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
TruePaw

I don't see much else you could improve on given gaia's limited items on such a cosplay.

Thank you! I would like to get ahold of the purple tattoos even though they aren't accurate and have eyes coded to layer over all other items equipped, but I can't do anything right now about either haha~ Although the closed-eyes look pretty suitable for when I have my hookah equipped. C: Thank you for the replies!

Original Poster

13,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
REALIZED Renamon
TruePaw

Thank you! I would like to get ahold of the purple tattoos even though they aren't accurate and have eyes coded to layer over all other items equipped, but I can't do anything right now about either haha~ Although the closed-eyes look pretty suitable for when I have my hookah equipped. C: Thank you for the replies!

Is there any white gloves you can add that layer underneath your current gloves?
Just add to that white under the purple.

Gracious Shapeshifter

6,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
TruePaw

Is there any white gloves you can add that layer underneath your current gloves?

I'm not sure if they would layer right, but I can sure try! I'll update my avatar ASAP if/when I find gloves that work. C: Also currently experimenting with hairstyles. Light blonde (like the chest and belly, couldn't get any white chest/neck fur that looked right, or belly stuff that didn't wrap around awkwardly) or the same as her skin tone/fur?

Original Poster

13,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
REALIZED Renamon
TruePaw

I'm not sure if they would layer right, but I can sure try! I'll update my avatar ASAP if/when I find gloves that work. C: Also currently experimenting with hairstyles. Light blonde (like the chest and belly, couldn't get any white chest/neck fur that looked right, or belly stuff that didn't wrap around awkwardly) or the same as her skin tone/fur?

http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/1233
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/34195
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/34189
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/77853

Gracious Shapeshifter

6,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

OH! Did you mean to go on the arms? I was focused more on the fingers being brighter than the color they are now. I think one of those items you linked looked good, I'd have to copy+paste the links and try them on again but I'll grab one here in a bit! Thank you for the links!

Original Poster

13,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
REALIZED Renamon

OH! Did you mean to go on the arms? I was focused more on the fingers being brighter than the color they are now. I think one of those items you linked looked good, I'd have to copy+paste the links and try them on again but I'll grab one here in a bit! Thank you for the links!

Low arms under the purple, showing more of the fingers as you said.
But yup. Hope one of those helps.

Gracious Shapeshifter

6,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
TruePaw

Low arms under the purple, showing more of the fingers as you said.
But yup. Hope one of those helps.

Cool beans! I'll go grab one. C: Also going to switch back temporarily to my Gogh Reed tail for color matching purposes.

Gracious Shapeshifter

6,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
TruePaw

Got 'em! Thank you! Now if I can find better chest and belly items...hahaha~ I hate this grungy reindeer fur so much but it's the best thing I've found so far ;_;

Original Poster

13,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
REALIZED Renamon
TruePaw

Got 'em! Thank you! Now if I can find better chest and belly items...hahaha~ I hate this grungy reindeer fur so much but it's the best thing I've found so far ;_;

I'll see what I can find for chest. Gimme a few.
I kinda whore in the pokemon forum and have a powersave... so people tend to be all over me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff