Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Hello! I thought it would be helpful to have a place for people to submit their queries in advance for the next Ask the Staff event. Feel free to post your questions here, questions answered will go in OP of the next event. For those of you who's questions did not get answered, you may post your question here.

Please be sure to follow the Rules and Guidelines posted below. These apply not only to this thread by all Ask the Staff events!

Thread will close on 4/04/2015 at 9:00am PST!!
Ask the Staff Rules & Guidelines

1. Please keep your posts constructive.
    Posts that are overly abusive towards management, staff or other members of the community will be deleted without warning. Gaian's who are overly negative in Ask the Staff may be permanently removed from participation in this and future events.

2. One question per post.
    Please only ask one question in your post. Asking more than one question in your post may result in your post getting skipped for not following this.

3. Repeat posts will be deleted.
    Please only post your question once. Repeated posting of the same question may result in the additional posts being deleted. This is to help keep the noise in the thread down and allow questions by others to be seen.

4. Do not post support issues.
    Do not post issues regarding account bans, billing issues, warnings, and other support issues. Instead, please file a ticket about them at our Help Center. Questions about support issues may result in your post getting skipped.

5. Not all questions will be answered.
    This may occur because at present- they do not have an answer, it was already answered, because it was missed, or because the proper format was not followed in posting the question.

6. The thread may get locked periodically.
    Should the thread posts grow faster than we can handle, we may temporarily lock the thread while we catch up. We will post if the lock is because of us catching up, or due to the event being over.
Questions should follow the following format...

[b]Question Category[/b]

Question

The categories are:

• Art
  • Items
  • Features
  • Games
  • Shops
  • events
  • manga

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Do you plan on helping more user-run events in the future?

Helping both the d-party and labtech week was awesome!

Bloblike Cutie-Pie

Events

Any hints for Easter?

Spacey Demigod

30,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
Items

I have noticed in the items glitch report forum that not many people are there helping to fix glitches. I have seen a lot of people repost the same problem and it seems they are either not acknowledged or seem to be completely ignored. Is there any way this could be improved?

Barton Lover

44,325 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100
Items

Okay, we all know that the Pokemon themed items are insanely popular, the LQ ones possibly more so. They all sell out insanely quick (the Charizard themed one released yesterday has already sold out, gotten at least two recolors within 24 hours, and those sold out promptly as well), so why not make more units available at launch? More people get a chance at beloved items, Gaia makes more money, everyone wins.

Eternal Demigod

16,200 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
Features

Are you planning on working on the moblie Gaia-On-The-Go app again along with KittenRumble? Those were wonderful ways to access Gaia before their updates stopped.

Stubborn Gifter

Event

Will we ever have an Easter event without Diedrich? That grunny already have enough attention already. sweatdrop

Bunny

Features

Could any Admin/Staff (or those who previously acknowledged the issues, Zero Omega & Narumi) give updates on these 2 serious Marketplace problems, and how their fixes are coming along?

My Bug Report & Technical Support Thread with further details and screencaps.

1. Lowest Buy Price

• Issue: Markeplace item LBPs displayed do not match up with the actual lowest listing price.
• Acknowledged by Narumi [AtS - Feb 09, 2015]
• Narumi: "Thanks for bringing this up. It's a known issue we're currently looking into."
• Staff: Please make a Dev Announcement informing users of this issue and let us know when it has been fixed.

2. Duplicate Listings

• Issue: Marketplace contains items with duplicate item listings (same item, different item number/URL)
• Acknowledged by Zero Omega [AtS - Dec 01, 2014]
• Zero Omega: "We'll take a look into this and see what we can do to address it."

(edited with question after previous AtS post went unanswered)

Tiny Fashionista

18,450 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
items

Is it possible to have more great race recolors converted for paws? Im questing a ticket for winter sheep Angelique, but Im not sure if I will ever get there. Many other paws would appreciate more of the great race items converted if possible... Perhaps in another rig or bundle? Thank you! sweatdrop

Fashionable Zealot

22,125 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cash Grabber 500
Features

Any chance of playing around with or changing Limited Quality Items from limited quantity to limited time, so that people from different time-zones or those that have to work, can have a chance at items?

Hallowed Fox

20,250 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Battle: KO 200
Staffing

Question:

I read the rules of applying for a moderator position. I know the time frame can vary, as far as whether you are accepted, or denied.

I have a 2 part question.

First part since it may answer the second question.

When someone is applying for a moderator position, or any formal staff position for gaia, where if they are accepted should the applicant look for the response? (Email, or a message on here.)

I probably over looked the answer. cat_sweatdrop

Second portion, I put in my application today, however even though it says time can vary I am curious, if lets say 6 months go by with out a response then how would I go about figuring out if the response was never received?

In a relationship with A Fictional Character

Magical Librarian

Feature

So the graphs in the mp are currently not very useful as the amounts frequently run off the page due to them being too large for the space. Is there any way to get this fixed?

[for example see http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/1537/?graph=1 ]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff