45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Pandy Quin
Hello
could someone help me with my outbox? theres a message that wont delete since
the person put me on ignore as i sent it. i get error message saying i cannot
send message to this user when i try to delete it.

thanks=]

Messages in your outbox auto-delete after a few days.

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Tobi-chann
Will we ever get an update to the friends list? Like make it easier to organize it?

And do you think we could get an option to remove the quote button from the first post? It's really annoying when people quote OP.
smile

Maybe, not currently a priority though.

...Probably not, subjective issue.

Organic Tea's Princess

Tipsy Smoker

12,100 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Married 100
Will they be shutting down ZOMG now that the main Developer is gone? What's happening with zOMG now?

You know I actually started crying when I found out he was laid off! JK FOREVER.

Salty Bilge rat

10,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
For Spoiler and Video html, when can we expect a button of those two to be integrated in the compose entry page?

Dangerous Lover

10,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Junior 100
Do you find my signature funny?

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Myrielle
I'm terribly saddened with the loss of some of your staff. A couple of them have been special to me. sad

I'm sorry you are saddened Myrielle - it's just a sad thing all around. emotion_hug

Aged Genius

jellykans
1) Adblock - We know you needs ads white-listed, but some of us can't be on Gaia without it. Do you have any suggestions?

2) Downgrading a house - Can a large house be downgraded? I get stuck on leaving my house since upgrading and can only have one guest. This happened on 2 accounts. Will our houses transfer to Towns 2? Will we have pools this summer?

3) Will glitch repair continue for zOMG? Everyone is sad about the layoffs and worried.

Houses currently can not be downgraded. New houses will be out soon, maybe that will fix your problem. Probably no pools this year.

Golden Gekko

What Happens At Night
Will they be shutting down ZOMG now that the main Developer is gone? What's happening with zOMG now?

You know I actually started crying when I found out he was payed off! JK FOREVER.
You mean laid off, right? I'll miss him too. emo
good evening gaia admin, developers, artist, and everyone eles on the gaia team. I hope everyone is doing well and had a great weekend. I had a question for today. I was wondering you guys was working on comeing of with a bored game here on gaia. That is a awsome idea but i was wondering if you guys would concider haveing like a farm ville game here on gaia instead of facebook?

Newbie Noob

13,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
No one has still got back to me.... This is some BS!!!!!

Lucky Flip-Flopper

crying Good by to meebo chat exclaim Can we taLk about that ? eek biggrin sad
Any more info on meebo? Y we going to Loos it? burning_eyes Or what can u make to get it back?

Perfect Girl

giving gaia revenue since 2007 mrgreen

Shy Shapeshifter

What's the usual amount of time for a mod to respond to a ticket you filed? 'Because I know, when you first file it, it says you should get a reply in about 7 days. But, after that the replies take longer.
Like, for instance, I'm going on 6 months without my account, most of which were spent waiting on a reply. I'm still waiting on a reply, since my last one was 17 days ago.
But anyways, is there ever someone you can talk to, so you're account isn't being forgotten about for months? And if not, what's the process you should take to make sure your tickets being looked into?

Kuyusi's Partner

Apocalyptic Trash

Hello, guys! I was wondering if we'll get the winners of the arenas featured on the front page in a blog?

Mega Hoarder

siskataya
RafiCat
There's a rumor that there is a 1 million gold payout possible in the zOMG! Daily Chance... is this true?
If so, what are the odds? Has anyone ever gotten it?

I am not sure, but I asked Swarf! And he is not sure XD We can check this though, and have an answer for you in a future AtA. Swarf is kinda busy right now so cannot check! biggrin

Okay, I look forward to finding out - I've heard this rumor for years! Thanks so much!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff