Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Trash

Am a fellow from Asia, Just wondering will Gaia be doing the following:

1. Set up or talk to people or event organizers so that they could talk and have a chat with the Asian Gaia Fanbase during conventions such as Cos-cons or comicons, or even those gaming tourneys (hopefully this would also mean that Gaia members outside USA will have a chance to snag an IRL achievement)

2. Talk to establishments such as 7-11 and others so that Gaia cash can be gained much easier than those of the other methods (pay by phone, MOL, Cherry)

Well that is pretty much it. I'd think of more questions soon. Thank you

Golden Gekko

Sasune
Haiiro no Sekai
Sasune
Haiiro no Sekai
More Jojo items when? I'd really like to have more ____ Star items. heart Especially with ASB coming out and the anime over.
I would kill for a WRYYYYYYYYY speech bubble.
True. I'd kill for a VOLA VOLA VOLA VOLA or DORARARARA one too. heart

You know what would be really awesome? DUWANG bubbles.

http://silencedrowns.tumblr.com/post/49197530957/youdontknowthings-tn-oshiruko-abbachio-tea
http://youdontknowthings.tumblr.com/post/49161533317/part-6-wedding
emotion_kirakira I love you.

All I have in return is cute Pillarmen doing cute things.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
7obias
Zero Omega
ZERO! gonk Where have you been man? Mah brotha, mah broneh!

... Creepy. eek
/Why did you let JK go?

nextjune's King

Romantic Paradox

37,400 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
[posting this one more time]
Philosophy forum?
Also, we need some switches to Mods for certain forums.
I brought this issue before but a certain Mod in the Pokemon forum does nothing but chat in the avatar forum and whenever I sent her PMs regarding ToS she never even opened them.

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Zero Omega
7obias
Zero Omega
ZERO! gonk Where have you been man? Mah brotha, mah broneh!

... Creepy. eek

Hey Zero how are you doing?

Self-sustaining Simp

MagicMushroom55

thankies for that but not quite the same problem, my Flash Player is working just fine

I'm getting diverted to a site offering something that they're trying to pass off as a flash player, and its a malignant program.

all virus scans (and my virus program is completly up to date) show i haven't downloaded anything dangerous.

again, the page calls it the "extreme flash player" and I only started getting the problem after responding to one of Gaias free-cash offers. there is even an Unistall option on the page, but it just trys downloading a program of a diff. version type and attempts to begin an installation anyway. next time I get diverted I will post the link here so someone can check it out.

I hope you don't mind a non-staff response, but it does sound like you have malware, have you tried running MBAM?(link), download the free version, run a scan and a see what it shows up(virus scanners don't always pick up malware, so it's best to have a specific malware scanner as well). When it gives you the results, if there's any you aren't sure of, you can ask on MBAM's forums for help interpreting them. You should reset your browser settings to default afterwards as well.

If you still have the problem, the users in Gaia's C&T forums should be able to give you more detailed answers, or you can PM me for help(they're smarter than me though, so your best bet is them really razz )
is it a possibility
that you will find a new chat thingy to replace meebo?

Shy Witch

Meromictic
vodka thief
Since there is a hell, is there a heaven?
o . o

Yes. Its from the prom event

That map hasn't been added again though. So for now all we have is the forum.

Yeah, I figured that was where it was from, I just want to go there o u o
gataka
Worth a shot: HoC will still see development?
I'm not sure what "consolidation" means here xP

And oh DAAAAAAAAAAAAFT PUUUUUUUUUUNK AAAAAAAAAAAAAHH

Further development of HoC is not likely, unfortunately. It's unfortunate as we had put a lot of effort into that game.
Razumi Yazura
Yuki the Third
with that sig you could fool me. Who did it?
My girlfriend drew my signature.
Serious talent, right there.

Sparkling Transmutator

I won't ask or really talk about the layoffs since it is a sensitive topic, plus I have cooled down a bit regarding them.

Anyways, I was wondering when we might see a new Cash Shop bundle. It feels like it has been a while since we have had a new one. Not counting the recolor bundle, we haven't had a new one since right before Easter.

I need my shiny items. XD

Varient's Husbando

O.G. Gaian

Candy Flavored Succubus
Are you ignoring me again, Zero? emotion_awesome

It won't make me go away.. in fact, it encourages me to meet with Hellsing at A-kon in the same apparently 'naughty' outfit that was banned.
that doesn't scream closet stalker then i dont know what does burning_eyes

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Linna69
Zero Omega
Linna69
Yay, for once I get to join this time with out being blocked. I have a few questions. Why don't we have maintenance feature for our profiles. Like I can click some thing and those that want to see it know that's it being work. Instead of just seeing my last update, or blocking completely. And also how come there isn't a form for some people to go to get an image verified. Like for example, maybe there is image some one wants to post and they want to keep PG-13, but they are not sure if that image is PG-13. I've seen some that I've wanted to post, but I was never sure cause I could never get a hold of an admin to find out. And I always try my best to follow the rules, but I would hate to post a pic in my signature that was considered inappropriate.

For image "verification," if you're worried about an image that is inappropriate then you can send a PM to a moderator and get their thoughts on the image before posting it.
And I would get a hold of one how? The thread that had every admin listed was removed some time ago. Unless it's well hidden some where.

At the top of every forum is a "View forum moderators," you can check that for a list of moderators to PM.

Casrial's Bae

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
vodka thief
Meromictic
vodka thief
Since there is a hell, is there a heaven?
o . o

Yes. Its from the prom event

That map hasn't been added again though. So for now all we have is the forum.

Yeah, I figured that was where it was from, I just want to go there o u o

Same

It should be the next one added ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out