Welcome to Gaia! ::

Silent Sketchiest
Im thankful for all the current ei artists but I also enjoy collaborations . So with that being said would the ei artists ever consider coming together and doing a collab ei? Like one artist one week and another the next and so on. I think itd be instresting.

SILENT!!! -hi fives- ya made it. And yeah, now that you think about it, I think it's a good idea to.

3,050 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Silent Sketchiest
Im thankful for all the current ei artists but I also enjoy collaborations . So with that being said would the ei artists ever consider coming together and doing a collab ei? Like one artist one week and another the next and so on. I think itd be instresting.

y'know, I have head them talking about that type of idea. I am not an artist, so I don't know if anything is planned, but especially if people take vacation or get sick you may see a 'special guest artist' evolution or pose. I think what you're asking about is even a step beyond that, like the campfire game where everyone has to say the next sentance to make up a story....that would be craaazY! in a cool way smile

Aekea Explorer

SoraxthexNeko
Silent Sketchiest

SILENT!!! -hi fives- ya made it. And yeah, now that you think about it, I think it's a good idea to.

Hey Sora this was a last minute thing I made up since I always miss these things
pirula: Really, thats cool you were ease dropping ninja I mean overhearing top secret info XD
Panagrammic
Sagger-AT3 is watching aquarium grants like a hawk, asking for tweaks in payouts as we go. This is definitely being looked at actively.

Great to know, thanks for answering Pan.

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Uron Teff
SimplySimone
Uron Teff
User Image

Question 2
How exactly does the community spotlight work these days. I mean I have seen several features on public threads which promote something in general like friendship etc

Will battle clans also get a chance to be featured? *cough* points at signature banner *cough*

Mostly, people submit their threads, shops, guilds, etc to us by following the format in this thread and we choose the ones we want to spotlight. We haven't spotlighted a clan yet.

Uron Teff
Question 3
Are the Admins or developers allowed to join zOMG battle clans? If yes would you join one if you (directed at all staff) are playing zOMG.

We're allowed, yes. I just play around in zOMG when I have time.

Uron Teff
Thanks for answering SimplySimone. I take that you will now seriously consider a Clan for the next Community Spotlight. User Image

Perhaps, but I'm having a hard time figuring out which clan you're referring to though. LOL wink
Panagrammic
THEgrumblesaur
Hope everyone had a great weekend!

It is speculated that overseer grants have been lowered in order to balance out all the gold being given out via booty grab. Personally, I'd rather the booty grab gold granting be lowered and the overseer grants go back up a little. It there any chance of seeing any balance between the two?

Also, I'd really love to see a crab for the aquarium. ninja

Sagger-AT3 is watching aquarium grants like a hawk, asking for tweaks in payouts as we go. This is definitely being looked at actively.

ninja Ninja Hawk! ninja
GIM is a feature that had been facing challenge since day one. We're still working out bugs and be sure that we haven't forgotten about it.

Currently community spotlights are managed from some of the admins and many of them came nominated from the thread asking for interesting threads or events. So clans could potentially be featured too.

We can, though I don't play often enough right now..

Uron Teff
User Image

Question 1
The department which is working on GIM (Gaia Instant Messenger) what is their current priorities list for either updates or bug fixes. I must ask because since the launch of zOMG the "Clan Chat" game feature which runs from GIM is always experiencing strange bugs the most common are chat lag or no functionality to users.

When can we see better performance from GIM?

Question 2
How exactly does the community spotlight work these days. I mean I have seen several features on public threads which promote something in general like friendship etc

Will battle clans also get a chance to be featured? *cough* points at signature banner *cough*

Question 3
Are the Admins or developers allowed to join zOMG battle clans? If yes would you join one if you (directed at all staff) are playing zOMG.
Silent Sketchiest
SoraxthexNeko
Silent Sketchiest

Hey Sora this was a last minute thing I made up since I always miss these things
pirula: Really, thats cool you were ease dropping ninja I mean overheard XD

I just barely made it. I though I was going to make the second or third page, so when I made the first I was excited xD

Professional Novice

User Image
I was wondering something about Feeds. Why are they so spotty? Lots of times someone will post a new journal entry in a journal I'm watching, but feeds doesn't tell me about until a day or two later. I know there are setting in the preferences, but they are rather confusing, not to mention I've never noticed any changes in the feeds I get when I alter them. Why doesn't it just ask me what feeds I want to get, and then give them to me?

7,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Voter 100
Lol Another Question!

Will there ever be a Phing Phang Fish that you can buy for Gaia gold, say around 10k - 20k? It would be a great gold sink to the economy and they can probably die relatively early of something like that.

Friendly Sex Symbol

11,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
SimplySimone
Perhaps, but I'm having a hard time figuring out which clan you're referring to though. LOL wink
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Maybe this speech bubble can give you a nudge in the right direction. xp

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
SimplySimone

User Image Oh Simone you're such a kidder.

Unique Hacker

9,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
KaylaGalela
User Image
I was wondering something about Feeds. Why are they so spotty? Lots of times someone will post a new journal entry in a journal I'm watching, but feeds doesn't tell me about until a day or two later. I know there are setting in the preferences, but they are rather confusing, not to mention I've never noticed any changes in the feeds I get when I alter them. Why doesn't it just ask me what feeds I want to get, and then give them to me?

The feeds aren't deterministic; the journal updates that you get in them is dependent on what else is going on, both in your feeds and in the entire web site.
The book wasn't exactly an event, though you know what I mean. smile

I didn't know where the thread went neither. Though nothing is really deleted in the forums. We should be able to get it back

Yes, we're working on them one by one

Well it's too early for me to tell what's going to happen after the event, so please stay tuned. wink

gamegeek904
Why hallo ther!
This is my first AtA. biggrin
That book was an event? O.o

These questions have been buggin me. And I know they aren’t terribably important.

Where did Ian’s Trial forum go? Will it come back somewhere on the site. It’s not in the memorable threads where the other event forums are.
Are you ever going to fix the broken pictures in Gambino’s journal?
I know most people don’t care but is the Deluxe boquets ever going to be fixed? Some poses currently layer behind the avatar.
Will the loser shops disappear if the fail to reach the goal?
Can we get moar pokemonz?

Oh, and can I come visit the Headquarters sometime seeing as I go to school in Santa Cruz? Do you ever come down here? And what's that Great America theme park like up there?

Aekea Explorer

SoraxthexNeko
Silent Sketchiest
SoraxthexNeko
Silent Sketchiest

pirula: Really, thats cool you were ease dropping ninja I mean overheard XD

I just barely made it. I though I was going to make the second or third page, so when I made the first I was excited xD
You must of been doing alot of lurking

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces