Welcome to Gaia! ::

Playful Guildswoman

Dildaux
I have a question that hasn't been supplied with an answer in several years...

On my old account, several years ago, I added myself to my Ignored List to see if it was possible. It was, but now I can't get myself off. I've filed three separate tickets seeking help, but all have gone unanswered. I'm asking you here in my last attempt to restore life to my original account. While on my Ignored List, I can't see any of my posts. So it's become rather pointless to use it.

awhr! have pity?
2sarahgate
having a sig size of 250000 bytes would be nice. that way we can have .pngs domokun stargate

For Gaians with broadband seeing sigs with 250k would not be a problem. Though if a few users with sigs that size then each page can potentially be around 2 to 4 megabytes to load, then for mobile or narrow band users it would be pretty tough. Hopefully we can have better control in the future.

Wheezing Werewolf

Captain Kaitlynn
I filed a report back in October and it's been looked into 2 times.
Any idea why it would sit under 'in progress' for so long?
That being said, if it's clearly not being worked on, can we ask to get a ticket reassigned to someone who will actually look into it?
6 months and counting on my account now.

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
AnthroScorp
Zero Omega
AnthroScorp
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
<>:<>:<>:<>:<>:<>:<>:<>:<>
What are you'll doing about
trolls, harassing people in the
Extended Discussion threads/forms??

They seem to use multiply accounts to
keep harassing people, after one of these
is blocked??

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Have you reported these threads/posts? If you have, I would encourage you to do so.

User Image
Yes I report the people, and nothing
seems to happen to them for doing this..

I have even blocked them, just to have them
come on under a different account and do
the same thing. Just yesterday I reported
someone for calling me out of my name as
they tried to have a debate with me, over a
post I made, and they just keep on harassing me..

If you have evidence of some long-standing history of abuse with a particular user, you can file an Abuse/Harassment form to have it looked into. Otherwise I would just keep reporting, ED doesn't get too many reports in it, but I definitely encourage you to keep reporting if you have evidence of the continued harassment.

lizbot's Kouhai

Wicked Shadow

siskataya
astrabot
Hi guys!

I was wondering if you guys have already chosen the candidates for your Community and Customer Service Representative position? <3

Thanks for the question!

We had a LOT of fabulous applicants from the Gaia community as you can well imagine, and after a lot of interviews and discussions, we have actually filled the position and will be removing the ad!

Welcome Arro Copperkey to the Admin team - we're sure she'll be a fantastic asset to the group! Keep in mind she is still getting her bearings with all the fancy tools, rules and whatnot, so everyone please go easy on her for a while.

If you have any pressing issues you need the Admins to help you with, ping myself, Zero, or Kiri biggrin

Sisky

Thanks so much for the info, Sisky. smile And a huge welcome & congrats to Arro!

Generous Genius

Uncle Kenny
MyPrettyLilCherryBlossom
Hello there~! I hope everyone had an eggscellent Easter (haha).
My question: Why does it seem like you're rigging this event? Diedrich is a Gaia favorite, plus he's sided with a bunch of other Gaia favorites (like ultra Satan, Waffles, Starmony, etc.) and the Easter Bunny is always portrayed as the bad guy. The only helpful thing that helped the Easter Bunny win some people was the manga, but then out comes the fluff today and all the cute members get riled up. Why couldn't Diedrich have done something (or both of them do something)? Why is it always the Easter Bunny's fault?

The event revolves around Easter Bunny's hatred of cute things and desire to destroy them. It kind of just lends itself to Easter Bunny smashing something cute. It's not rigged, every side has had equal chances to get eggs. Cute was winning for most of the event even and has only slipped now because cute has slowed down their egg catching while Anti-Cute has continued to push ahead hard. The outcome is really just as desired by the majority of users, we're not influencing that.

I've actually got a bit of a question that I think will end up being more far for everyone.

The bundle chance item from last month. I went through literally 4 bundles and 7 extra single ones and only had two, count them two victories. I knew the story by heart thanks to the forums and just kept getting chump change.

Is there any way at all that you can make rigs a bit more fair? I know some of the items are supposed to be rare and I get that, but when you actually spend 40-80$ on chance items and get less then 200k from them its kinda a low blow for people including me.

Original Pumpkin

OMFG Shushu
zOMG! Glitch Fix Update: Anything new to report?

Adding to to this.
in Glitch Fixes does the Events fall under that?
Because you guys broke it.
So now that there wont be anymore updates can we get that fixed too?

Anxious Browser

12,625 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
We're allowed to ask more than one question right?

I was wondering, will there ever be a way to sell items in your inventory in bulk? Like several, cheap items at once?

For people like me with massive inventories, I think it'd be a pretty awesome way to make gold and tidy up at the same time 3nodding

Flameinexile's Waifu

Romantic Whisperer

Kagami Noire

Also on another note, I've been dying to change my name to Chitose Kurosu. Like the character from nightmare inspector manga. Its not letting me change it saying its too close to admin names. But no one is named Chitose Kurosu. Care to tell me why?

Probably because it has 'tos' in it.

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
JamesDGK19
Where does that 2% tax go when? which one of you guys are rich off your a**?

The 2% tax disappears into the ether.

Draconian Pawn

Hi All,

Congrats again on the baby DJ.
Went to Wonder Con with family and ended up with their Gaia goodies (the cards). Am I allowed to redeem more than one or do I need to discard their extras unused?

Thank you
bbiram

Kurby123321 's Honey Bun

Beloved Bunny

Hello there.
Just wanted to say I've had a ticket about gaiacash I never got, and it's been a "Work in Progress" for about 2 weeks or so.
I was wondering why since I showed proof of purchase, why I cant just have the gaiacash I paid for?

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Ren Orenji Doragon
TEAM SEXY BULGE! emotion_awesome

Hi AtA!

Just dropping in to support my team of choice for the Event. XD

Um.

How about that Orange Lizardman, eh? o;

swarf SDPlus?

Marshall SDPlus?

emotion_c8

*shot*

Edit: oh, and one of my friends insists that you guys were inspired by some art I posted in the E-Corp thread for the redesign of EB's sprite... Please tell me this isn't true. >>;;

go team marshall. ;D

Playful Guildswoman

Mastermind_BTG
jellykans
Mastermind_BTG
Volcanic DeathEater
Mastermind_BTG

I kind of get what your saying but not really.....like you want there to be real time instead of it going from day to night so quickly?
gaia has their own time and i want a clock on the main page saying what time it is at the moment instead of having to open up the towns to do it. i wanna know if its night, dawn, dusk, or day before having to go to the towns to find out.

Yeah!
it would be awesome for fishing and towns mainly but yeah its a needed thing XD it would give a sence or realism to gaia having the clock showing all the time XD

Iagree and have made notes to myself to make the same suggestion. *[ img ]me buried in a pile of notes[ /img ]*

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
Hello Gaia!

Ive been using gaia for many years! Since 2007!

Ive got tired of accounts Ive had and I made this account in 2009.
Ive been hacked many times so as you can see i worked hard!
My account has reached 5 million gold and Ik its no big deal but im going to try and raise more gold so I can reach at least another 5 million

So I had experience with gaia, now its time I get heard!

Gaia, how come you dont update the Guilds? They have been like that for a while!

Also on forums when you try to post something you always see the purple background?
Why not add an option to change the color....purple is nice and all but we (gaians) get tired of seeing the same color.

Also every time I go to rally my car is half showed, in my profile all my cars are staked is there a way to change the whole car thing?

Gaia, I love you and all but some of the top backgrounds where your avatar is located, well some of them are girly and some of us may not like it even if it is an event...can we have an option to choose which one we like best?

I want VJ Back! Please! I used to go on it many times :c
Maybe add an updated version because partial of the reason why most gaians didnt like VJ was because there was some videos on youtube that were appropriate and we wasnt able to access it for some reason

Featured Avatar is also missed! :c We want it back!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff