Welcome to Gaia! ::

+♥ 1 100.0% [ 411 ]
Total Votes:[ 411 ]

User Image

Poison
I'm not that good.

HIsako Please don't cry. *huggles*
@Pookiie-It's still cute<3 ^^
I feel sick...maybe I'm just hungry, I don't like today. I think I'm gonna go soon...
I'm sure he's busy or something. He would talk to you if he could I'm sure. Now, Franie, don't say things like that if you don't want me scolding you to your senses. You know he still loves you. ;3

@pookii: Hi there. I'm going to be posting up some samples in this thread soon with the generuos help of Poison, and that will include the pic I'm still working on. I'm half way done, btw, if you still wanna see it. :]
@Kusa-Yes, I hope so.. ^^;; Thank you for the reassurance.
User Image

Poison Me neither.

Kusajishi That's cool. Yea I still wanna see it ^^!
What are friends for? <3
Lawlawl. I know how you feel, too. I've been through that a lot. But it usually turns out to be something to laugh over, or not even worth getting upset about, so don't sweat it. 3nodding
Btw, for my little link stuffies, it's going to be in the post with the affiliates?
@pookii: Okies then~ Poison will help me put it on, but it'll be in the post with the different art shop affiliates, I think. We're still deciding it. She's so very nice to let me advertise a bit about my art. I don't expect many commissions, which is why I'm not making an art shop of my own, but when requests come, I can almost guarantee that there will be a free slot.
User Image

I wanna be your free customer!!
hehe sorry xd My brother was like kicking me off, letting me go back on, and kicking me off again...
Are u on franie? Or are you doing that hidden online status thing? ninja
Lawls, sure. I'll keep you especially in mind. ;]
How do you want your avi drawn? Or would you rather have me do your dream avi?
Oooh kusa, u do avie art? biggrin
User Image

I like my avi drawn ^^
I love this inner tube ^^
I don't know..How would you draw it?
Oh s**t... stare stare stare stressed stressed scream scream scream
I sold a hermes moon for like 14k instead of 140k... burning_eyes
User Image

Sounds bad...You should see who brought it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff