Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interested? send me a pic through pm or post it here!~
I'll draw for 3,000 gold per pic!!! and that's not bad!!!
Tell me what style ::: if you want it in colour ::: etc. , pls. (:
First come, first serve!
Would you be willing to draw my avatar?
jp01cf01

of course!!!
XxX_Rainbow_Trivium_XxX
jp01cf01

of course!!!

mrgreen Thank you! I wanna use this for Rping. I have no drawing skill myself, so i decided to come into the drawers section of the forums to see if someeone could do it for me, and this happened to be the first thing i found. whee once again, thank you biggrin

Shameless Streaker

29,865 Points
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
jp01cf01
XxX_Rainbow_Trivium_XxX
jp01cf01

of course!!!

mrgreen Thank you! I wanna use this for Rping. I have no drawing skill myself, so i decided to come into the drawers section of the forums to see if someeone could do it for me, and this happened to be the first thing i found. whee once again, thank you biggrin

no problem! and do you want it in colour? It might take a few days if yes, if not, I can sketch it out now and send it to you probably today or tomorrow
XxX_Rainbow_Trivium_XxX
jp01cf01
XxX_Rainbow_Trivium_XxX
jp01cf01

of course!!!

no problem! and do you want it in colour? It might take a few days if yes, if not, I can sketch it out now and send it to you probably today or tomorrow

I'd llike it to be black and white, but with shades of gray and silver if you dont mind
jp01cf01
XxX_Rainbow_Trivium_XxX
jp01cf01
XxX_Rainbow_Trivium_XxX
jp01cf01

of course!!!

I'd llike it to be black and white, but with shades of gray and silver if you dont mind

I'll try that!
Nara_Neji_02
samples?

User Image

Shameless Streaker

29,865 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
XxX_Rainbow_Trivium_XxX
Nara_Neji_02
samples?

User Image

Alright, I like it so I'll bite. Do you do color?
Nara_Neji_02
XxX_Rainbow_Trivium_XxX
Nara_Neji_02
samples?

User Image

yes I do, but it takes longer than without. (:

Shameless Streaker

29,865 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
XxX_Rainbow_Trivium_XxX
Nara_Neji_02
XxX_Rainbow_Trivium_XxX
Nara_Neji_02
samples?

It does take longer, but most people prefer colored art, and for colored you can also charge more. My linearts are.....pfft, maybe 10K or so, if even that...but my colored art goes for 30, and that's just a waist up.

I'd pay anoter 1K for colored- so for an full body avi art colored, that'd be 2K.

Do you use a scanner or a digital camera? Again, even with just doing line art, if you had access to a skanner and inked, you could probably charge 3K or more for just a line art.
Nara_Neji_02
XxX_Rainbow_Trivium_XxX
Nara_Neji_02
XxX_Rainbow_Trivium_XxX
Nara_Neji_02
samples?

It does take longer, but most people prefer colored art, and for colored you can also charge more. My linearts are.....pfft, maybe 10K or so, if even that...but my colored art goes for 30, and that's just a waist up.

I'd pay anoter 1K for colored- so for an full body avi art colored, that'd be 2K.

Do you use a scanner or a digital camera? Again, even with just doing line art, if you had access to a skanner and inked, you could probably charge 3K or more for just a line art.

Ahh, thanks (: and I use a scanner. Should I change the price?

Shameless Streaker

29,865 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
XxX_Rainbow_Trivium_XxX
Nara_Neji_02
XxX_Rainbow_Trivium_XxX
Nara_Neji_02
XxX_Rainbow_Trivium_XxX
Nara_Neji_02
samples?

Ahh, thanks (: and I use a scanner. Should I change the price?

Not really unless you can clean the scan quality up (either with scanner settings, or use CG program (I use Corel) or a photo editing software like adobe or gimp- and end up with a white background. (Sorry, I don't mean to sound like I'm nit-picking or anything, I've just found that sometimes tweaking a few things helps give you a better product = more goldz for you smile )

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Member 100
Can you do me and my friends?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items