Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Loiterer

9,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

` INTRODUCTION !
                      ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅
                      ALONE ON THESE ICY PATHS xx ALONE ON THESE ICY PATHS ! xx ALONE ON THESE ICY PATHS
                      I WILL REACH MY GOAL xx I WILL REACH MY GOAL ! xx I WILL REACH MY GOAL
                      ALONE ON THESE ICY PATHS xx ALONE ON THESE ICY PATHS ! xx ALONE ON THESE ICY PATHS

The Vixen's Lair is as it seems - a simple art shop to help me get some more practice in after months of not even picking up my tablet pen. I'm not the best in the world, but I try, and that's what counts. I've been a member of Gaia since 2007, and have been an on-and-off member over the years, but I'm back for now~

But now a little more about me. I'm Ritsu, currently 20 years old and living in Australia. I'm a nerd child, awkward as hell and just a generally quiet person who spent most of her high school years behind the screen of a laptop or hidden away in sketchbooks practicing to get better.

THE VIXEN’S LAIR !

` TABLE OF CONTENTS !

--01. Your basic intro and whatnot, just to let you get a bit of a better understanding of who you might be ordering off. Updates, announcements, that sort of thing.
                      --02. Information on how to order off me if you find that you'd like to. Also includes info on what I can and can't do, along with price basics.
                      --03. Rules for ordering from me, my bribe list and important notes. This post is super important, so be sure to read it!
                      --04. Your one stop spot for the order form baby. And the current list of what I've taken on and who's next in line.
                      --05. Finished products ahoy!

xC00KI3x

` UPDATES !

[ 28/08/2014 ] : Shop created and under construction until further notice.
                      [ 28/08/2014 ] : Basics written out and shop opened. Currently looking for someone to code the shop and make it all fancy-like.
                      [ 31/08/2014 ] : Coder found and commissioned for work. Two commissions currently cleared and completed.
                      [ 01/09/2014 ] : Coding done and applied to shop.

xC00KI3x

` LIVESTREAM STATUS !

Currently Offline
                            xC00KI3x

` IMPORTANT NOTICES !

[ 20/10/2014 ] : I now do volunteer work 1 to 2 days a week. As such, those days I will not be on until the afternoon in Australia, but even so I will probably not draw on those days.
                            xC00KI3x

Bashful Loiterer

9,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

` ORDER PROCESS !

--1. You like what you see? Brilliant! Want to order? Even better!
                      --2. Be sure to read the rules before even touching the form. Makes it easier on both of us if we know what to expect.
                      --3. Select what style you want. (Bust, waist, or three-quarter).
                      --4. Select your colouring option. (No colour/Lineart, Flat or Full).
                      --5. Set your price with me. Basically how I'm gonna work is you guys tell me how much you think you'd like to offer based on what you're asking for. If I don't think it's enough, however, I won't accept it until we've reached an agreement.
                      --6. Fill out the form! This can come to me either through PM or you can just reply right here. Either way works well for me! Please remember if I decline your offer, it doesn't mean I hate you! I'll always state WHY I have to turn down your commission.
                      --7. As soon as I accept your commission, start up a trade with me! I must be able to see the full payment amount otherwise I will not start until I do. Once I see the payment, I'll draw a sketch up as soon as I can. It will be watermarked at this stage. You can tell me if there's anything you want me to fix up or change, but if it's too big of a change then be warned, I may ask for a little extra. It will depend on the change really. If all is good, then this is when I'll accept your payment and wait for it to be received on my end before finishing your art.
                      --8. When done, I'll throw the finished product over to you! You'll be given both a watermarked and un-watermarked version.

THE VIXEN’S LAIR !

` FURTHER INFORMATION !

What will I do

--1. Females. They're my strongest suit.
                      --2. Couples. May take a bit longer, but I can do them. MxF or FxF~
                      --3. Males. Takes a fair bit since I'm not that good at them, but I'll try!
                      --4. Collaborations. I'm totally up for it! If you wanna collab feel free to send me a PM and we can work things out!
                      --5. Art trades. It all depends on situation, though.

What I won't do

--1. Anything that goes against Gaia's TOS.
                      --2. Overly complex or super cluttered avatars.
                      --3. Animals. Just...No. I can do basic features like ears and tails but not full animals.
                      --4. Full Anthros.
                      --5. Backgrounds.
                      --6. Super dynamic poses.
                      --7. Mechas.
                      --8. Gore or excessive horror themes.
                      --9. Muscular characters.
                      --10. More than 2 characters in one image.
                      --11. Extremely detailed characters/outfits.
                      --12. Weaponry.
                      --13. Extreme poses/facial expressions.

xC00KI3x

` MUST READ !
                      --1. I require a stable link to your reference images. If it is art of your avatar, I prefer a tektek link above all else.
                      --2. Do not change your reference image if I have seen the original. I usually plan my artwork from the moment the commission is sent in to see if it's something I can do. If you change your reference image, it screws me up big time. If you do this, then there's every chance that, in the end, I will cancel your commission. You have been warned.
                      --3. Don't try to force me to take on your commission or complain because I turned it down. I don't think I need to elaborate on this further.

` EXAMPLE ART !

1 - Sketch (will not show pose outline)2 - Lineart. 3 - Flat. 4 - Full

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xC00KI3x

Bashful Loiterer

9,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

` BRIBE ITEMS !

Want to bribe with an item rather than gold? Just check my wishlist for what I'll accept!

Autoslot Items
                      Please keep in mind I can still reject this!
                      User Image heart User Image heart User Image heart User Image heart User Image

THE VIXEN’S LAIR !

` RULES !

--1. Follow Gaia's TOS.
                      --2. Please don't steal the art from here.
                      --3. It's not first come first serve. I'll take on projects I find particularly interesting first and foremost.
                      --4. Don't beg.
                      --5. Do not harass me or anyone else in the shop.
                      --6. Do not start a trade unless I have accepted the offer.
                      --7. I keep my right to reject any offers/bribes/whatever at any time.
                      --8. Do not claim that my artwork is yours.
                      --9. Do not use my artwork to help you gain any kind of money/profit or for any kind of commercial use.
                      --10. You may use the art wherever else you like. Credit is not a must but it is appreciated.
                      --11. You are more than welcome to come back and commission me again!
                      --12. Please note that my decisions to accept or not are based on a number of things, the majority being if I enjoy the designs of the characters I'll be drawing. If I really like what you're showing me I may be willing to do things for less. It's all a case-by-case situation.
                      --13. Please do not dislike this shop simply because I have turned your commission down/have told you I am unable to do something. It really serves no purpose other than making an artist feel like crap.
                      --14. To qualify for an art trade, your at needs to at least be at the same level as my own. There are some cases I will accept regardless of your art, but those cases will be few and far between.

xC00KI3x

` IMPORTANT NOTES !

--. I have a life outside of Gaia. It means I won't always be on, because for some reason something else may come up and I can't be here. If I feel like it's something that will really get in the way of me working on your stuff, then I'll let you know as soon as I can.
                      --. I live in Australia. And hey, that's probably not even your timezone, which means I'll be active at different times to you. Not much can be done about that sweetheart.
                      --. I am in the process of finding work. Because yes, I would like to earn actual money rather than just gaia gold. As soon as I get a job, my life will mostly focus around that, but I should still have plenty of time to work on art if it happens.
                      --. I am a human being just like the rest of you. Please treat me like one. Treat me with respect and kindness and you'll get the same from me.
                      --. Please make sure to take notice of exactly how detailed my art is in comparison to what you're looking for. If you give me a character reference that has a character which requires a lot of detail, then I will most likely turn you down because I feel I can't do that character justice.

xC00KI3x

Bashful Loiterer

9,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

` ORDER FORM !

[quote="MystikMuse"][/quote]
                      [b]Username:[/b]
                      [b]Style:[/b][ Headshot/Bust - Waist-Up - 3/4 ]
                      [b]Colour:[/b][ Sketch - No Colour/Lineart - Flat - Full ]
                      [b]Character/s:[/b]
                      [b]References:[/b]
                      [b]Personality:[/b]
                      [b]Other Requests:[/b]
                      [b]Would you like me to stream for you?:[/b] (PLEASE NOTE: this will add 500m to your final price.)
                      [b]Offer:[/b]

[quote="MystikMuse"][/quote]
                      [b][u]How About An Art Trade?[/u][/b]
                      [b]Username:[/b]
                      [b]Style:[/b][ Headshot/Bust - Waist-Up - 3/4 ]
                      [b]Colour:[/b][ No Colour/Lineart - Flat - Full ]
                      [b]Character/s:[/b]
                      [b]References:[/b]
                      [b]Personality:[/b]
                      [b]Other Requests:[/b]
                      [b]Samples of your work:[/b]
                      [b]What you'll be offering me:[/b]

THE VIXEN’S LAIR !

` Art Trade Info !
                      I love the idea of art trades. Completely love them! At the moment I want a lot of art for a muse I'm remaking, but don't have the funds or items to go about buying it myself. So, trades are it! That being said, the references I currently have for my beloved little Keizyr can be found through here! So, if you'd like to do an art trade, she's the one I'll be asking for from now on razz
                            xC00KI3x

` CURRENT PROJECTS !
                      1. PaleLittleBum - Couple Waist up Flat colour, 20bil.

2. -

3. -
                            xC00KI3x

Bashful Loiterer

9,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

` COMPLETED ART !

raediance Couple 3/4 full colour. Paid: 2 Items.

Just_Your_Average_Chaos Couple Waist-Up flat colour. Paid: 2 items.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                      x C 0 0 lK i 3 x 2x Full colour single character. Paid: 2bil.

Loriia Full colour Waist up single character. Freebie~

Coitus Interuptus Full body (special) full colour. Paid: 5.7bil. Free full colour 3/4.

II_Nanite_II Full colour waist up single character. Paid: 10bil.

Ranma-kun Full colour three-quarter single character. Paid: 3bil.

Coitus Interuptus Three-quarter full colour single character. Paid: 6bil.

Coitus Interuptus Three-quarter full colour single character. Paid: 6.6bil

x - c r o i s s a n t Three-quarter full colour single character. Paid: Seven Day Love & 2bil.

Cyrus Farre Three-quarter full colour couple. Paid: 30bil.

Angelic Vodka Three-quarter full colour single character. Paid: Song of Amour 2nd Gen & 2.5bil.

Buxom Bandit Full body flat colour single character. Paid: The Thorn Patch Witch

silentcry666 3/4 full colour single character. Paid: 25bil.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                      j i n n i - y i 2x waist up full colour single character. Art Trade.

Red the Ambivalent 3/4 full colour single character. Art trade.

Mariann Librarian 3/4 full colour single character. Paid: Delinquent Thrall, Scenic Tea Party and Astra: Pink Nitemare Headwings.

Spirit Style Ninjutsu 3/4 full colour single character. Paid: 15m and Hollywood Vixen (personally offered - special case)

THE VIXEN’S LAIR !

` FAQ !

--Q. What are your base prices for artworks?

--A. At the moment I'm currently revising my prices, but here's your list:

>>Sketch/Lineart - 1b minimum for bust, 2b minimum for waist up, 3b minimum for 3/4
                      >>Flats - 5b minimum for bust, 7b minimum for waist up, 10b minimum for 3/4
                      >>Full - 15b minimum for bust,17b minimum for waist up, 20b minimum for 3/4

>>Single character - Follows above prices.
                      >>Couples - Add 50% to the price.
                      >>Full body pieces are subject to situations. HOWEVER I will not accept less than 30b or items of the same value for a full body piece.
                      >>Customers who have come to me a total of three or more times will qualify for a 10% discount on future commissions!

--Q. How fast do you put out commissions?

--A. I've slowed down considerably at the moment. Right now, Give me about a week or so minimum to at least get you the sketch, maybe longer if I'm sick.

--Q. Would you be able to do a full body piece for me?

--A. If you want a full body, be prepared to be forking out a lot. At the moment I'll also only do full colour art for female characters. These are the breaks here.

xC00KI3x

Bashful Loiterer

9,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
-Casually stamps an open sign on this and rolls away-

Tipsy Genius

heart Looking Good heart

Bashful Loiterer

9,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
heart Teyu Inks~ heart

Bashful Loiterer

9,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

Bashful Loiterer

9,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

Shy Spirit

Amaranthine_Angel

Username:
Style: 3/4
Colour:full
Character/s: bernard&nicole
References: dorks
Personality: boop
Other Requests: you can pick a pose from here or come up with one yourself. c:
Offer: d's sketchbook + p's sketchbook

Bashful Loiterer

9,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
raediance
Amaranthine_Angel

Username:
Style: 3/4
Colour:full
Character/s: bernard&nicole
References: dorks
Personality: boop
Other Requests: you can pick a pose from here or come up with one yourself. c:
Offer: d's sketchbook + p's sketchbook

Accepted~! I'll be sending you the sketch asap smile

Shy Spirit

Amaranthine_Angel
Accepted~! I'll be sending you the sketch asap smile
thank you!
i'll get that trade going now. c:

Bashful Loiterer

9,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
First commission has been completed! Please note I will be willing to take on three at a time, perhaps an extra one if the bribe is big enough.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff