Welcome to Gaia! ::

(̅_̅_̅_̅(̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅()ڪے
☻Baby it's gonna rock your world☻
▄▀ ▌░▒▓ ※☆★☠ W E L C O M E ☠★☆ ※ ▓▒░ ▌▀▄

User Image
*click*

Going to try and keep this short n' sweet for the impatient and easily-distracted minds.
- - - - - - - - - -
There's pretty much nothing I won't sketch for you. I'll do mecha, furries, couples of any orientation, cutesy or barely-PG13 sexy, OCs or Real people, Cluttered and complex isn't a problem.
- - - - - - - - - -
My shop will only have three slots active at a time.
You can start the trade whenever you like, it will sit pending until I finish your art.
Once I finish, i'll send you a preview, you finish trade, and then i'll send you a clean copy.
I accept items as well as gold, not terribly picky.
I go by first-come-first-serve. However your name can get bumped up the list with bribery.
- - - - - - - - - -
All orders will be posted in this thread unless you have a valid reason for needing to PM it.
Any companion-items (Orphans, Celebrity Date, Etc) count as an extra character in pricing.
Just post what you want me to sketch, if you want it done with color/shading or not, and if you want full-body or not.

▓ S A M P L E S ▓

I do busts, waist-ups, knee-ups, and full-body.
I do these in either Lineart, Shaded sketch, or Colored form.
At my current rate, I can finish your order with one day per character in the picture.
Faster if not full-body or complex-color.
Here's a tip! If you order just lineart, fullbody or not, i'll get it to you in lightning speed.
If you order any kind of shading or coloring, I admit i'll go at a hellishly slow pace.

[click] - [click] - [click] - [click] - [click]

My full galleries of samples can be found in the links below, go on and take a look, though they are a bit dated. I'll need to get some newer work uploaded as I complete commissions. :3

[DeviantArt] and [Photobucket]

The DeviantArt is purely quick stuff done for fun! But at least it's recent?

▓ P R I C E S ▓

If you want your art done fastest, you'll order just Lineart, obviously.
These samples generally go from most-recent to oldest.
Again, I suggest you take a quick look through my DA, as it has more recent stuff. Though no serious art, at least it's recent!

PAY ATTENTION :: When giving a link to the image of an avatar you want drawn, please DO NOT link directly to your live avatar on Gaia. Because when you change your outfit down the road, that means your post's image has changed from the outfit you ordered as well.

ALSO :: I tell you the bare-minimum price i'm asking for below. At LEAST offer this much if you want -whatever-. But keep this in mind. If you want better art, you'll offer more than I have shown. If you want a fullbody sketch and offer 100k, you'll get it. But it'll be a very basic pose, most likely. I won't try too hard. But if you offer 200k, you'll get some fancy-s**t lineart with depth n' such.

- - - - - - - - - -
L i n e a r t
For a [bust] [+++] lineart, i'll ask at least 75k. Additional characters will be an extra 35k per character.

For a [Knee-Up] [+++] [+++] [+++] [+++] lineart, i'll ask at least 100k. Each additional character will be an extra 50k.

For a [fullbody] [+++] [+++] [+++] lineart, i'll ask at least 150k. Each additional character will be an extra 100k.
- - - - - - - - - -
C o l o r
For [simple coloring] i'll ask 50k extra, per character in the picture.

For [complex coloring] [+++], i'll ask at least an extra 100k per character in the picture.

▓ WAITING LIST ▓

As said above, i'll only offer three slots at a time.
First come first serve.
However, if you bribe me I will move your name up the list. ^______^

The order i'm currently working on will be displayed in [red].

[ Finoewae ]
[ Rokishic Zazin ]
[[[Orgasmic_Dream]]]

▓ COMPLETED ORDERS ▓

In order from oldest to newest since the opening of this shop.

[click]
[click]
[click] x [click]
[click]
[click]
[click]
[click]
[click]
[click]
[click]
[click]
[4 - 14 - 2o1o]