Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Lover

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
░░░░░░░░░🌸🍩🍪🍪🍩🌸░░░░░░░░░

Dear Gaian,
        Let me start by saying welcome to my shop! I understand you may have been browsing shops for a while, or perhaps you're just curious.
        Regardless, I welcome you with open arms! Please stop by and browse my art, or just chat a little.

This humble succubus appreciates all the love!
        Spend enough time here, and I might give you some umbra kisses~

A N N O U N C E M E N T S
        08/03/2019
        I MADE A KO-FI PAGE CHECK IT OUT
        BUY ME A COFFEE!!

🌸 8/9/2018 Hello my loves! I'm back after many months (sorry, life took over). I bought a new laptop finally, it runs like a dream emotion_kirakira Please see my DA page for RLC information ❤

2/1/2018 Hi Gaians! This is just letting you guys know that BRIBE payment option is closed for now. Please see my DA page for RLC information ❤

🌸1/9/2018 Happy New Year my lovely Gaians! I'll be returning to finishing commissions these next few weeks. I apologize for the small delay, I was enjoying the holidays while fighting two consecutive colds.

🌸11/18/17 The original graphics are finally back up for the shop. Took a while because I was busy, but I'm glad my pretty layout is back up ^ - ^ b

🌸11/4/2017 I have great news! The newest sample of art is up on the shop! I now have a beautiful sample for the headshot commissions. They're quick to make, but still lovely and high quality.

🌸10/31/2017 Happy Halloween! I have good news for everyone! The store is opening again. I have updated RLC prices, they are much more affordable now! Please follow links to Deviant art for samples. I am working on finding a better image hosting website soon.

🌸10/31/2017 SPECIAL SLOTs have been removed. All art is now discounted prices.

🌸3/7/17 As of today, I have a new schedule. I am working full time away from home. Pieces may take longer to complete. I always try to work on art during the week if possible. Please note: I usually take the weekends off from drawing. I am still online on the weekend, so feel free to chat on the thread or PM me with questions!

🌸Two new "special slots" are available for RLC commission. These slots are always 50% off the RLC price. Please see how to reserve a Special Slot in PRICES section! All other regular slots are either normal RLC price or Art Trade.

Amberay_SH

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bashful Lover

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
░░░░░░░░░🌸🍩🍪🍪🍩🌸░░░░░░░░░

Follow GAIA ToS.
                                              A non-watermarked version may be provided for personal use only (wallpapers).
                                              Any public display of art (for galleries and such) MUST use watermarked file.
                                              Do not alter my art please.
                                              Please use the order form when requesting art from me.
                                              Don't cancel an order after it's started. Payment must be received within 3 days of receiving artwork. Please be sure you have the money ready by the time I complete the art.
                                              Be sure you want to order.
                                              Please provide as many reference images as possible.
                                              A detailed description of an OC is acceptable, but at least provide some google searched images for reference (clothes, weapons, features, etc.)
                                              I am fully capable of drawing anything you desire, if I feel I cannot draw what you want, I"ll let you know.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bashful Lover

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

░░░░░░░░░🌸🍩🍪🍪🍩🌸░░░░░░░░░

Currently for payment, I accept RLC or Art Trades *Temporary Bribe options* ! Please visit my Deviant Art page for detailed RLC prices. Please note, a DA Note is not neccessary when ordering from Gaia Online. However, please send a PM to keep a line of communication:

Art trades are viable forms of payment! However, due to the effort required to produce my art, I am inclined to deny any art trade payment if I feel the exchange is not of equal value. Please do not be offended if I don't accept your art as payment, I unfortunately have specific tastes. I believe all art is beautiful, and takes dedication to create.

RLC commission is real life payment. I put these commissions as first priority! You MUST keep an open and frequent line of communication. I work full-time aside from going on Gaia, and I like updating my clients. Please don't ditch payment after I've finished the piece. Just cancel or don't order if you doubt you'll have payment ready by the time I finish the commission.

*Temporary* Bribes are items I want in exchange for art. I don't want to deal with the Gaia economy, so if you just hand me items I want, I'll happily make art for you! I love sets of certain gaia items, their color variants are so lovely! You don't need to give me all the colors of a set. I'll only offer a head shot for Gaia items. The items that will win me over are:

Pretentious Prince sets:
        User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Rose Mimi Neko:
        User Image

Adorkable Mimi Neko:
        User Image

Autumn Mornings:
        User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bashful Lover

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

░░░░░░░░░🌸🍩🍪🍪🍩🌸░░░░░░░░░

1. DARX - FULLBODY
                                                                2. BOWBAT - WAISTUP
                                                                3. RESERVED

WIP SNEEK PEAK

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bashful Lover

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

░░░░░░░░░🌸🍩🍪🍪🍩🌸░░░░░░░░░

I offer a variety of options for art! I can draw headshot, line art, waist up, fullbody, and character reference sheets.
Everything comes in color, and you even get the choice of one of two styles:
Anime or Painterly

H E A D S H O T
*new sample*
User Image.User Image.User Image.User Image.User Image.User Image

L I N E A R T
User Image.User Image.User Image

W A I S T U P
User Image.User Image.User Image.User Image.User Image.User Image

F U L L B O D Y
User Image.User Image.User Image.User Image

C H A R A C T E R S H E E T
*Characther ref sheets contain at least two views of your character (front & back OR two outfits).
I can also add a headshot on the side, and I can include accessories or weapons.
User Image.User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bashful Lover

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

░░░░░░░░░🌸🍩🍪🍪🍩🌸░░░░░░░░░

[quote=Amberay_SH][/quote]
[align=left]Username:
Art piece desired: (lineart/waist up/ fullbody/character sheet)
Style desired: (anime/painterly)
Payment: (RLC/Art Trade)
Comments:[/align]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bashful Lover

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

░░░░░░░░░🌸🍩🍪🍪🍩🌸░░░░░░░░░

Please let me know if you want to affiliate with me! I would be more than happy and proud to affiliate with any fellow artists! Please use the link code provided

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/umbra-kisses-hq-art-shop-open-at-rlc/t.101907781/][img]https://i.imgur.com/iL8nBtw.png[/img][/url]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Bashful Lover

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

░░░░░░░░░🌸🍩🍪🍪🍩🌸░░░░░░░░░

I highly encourage you to follow me on social media! I'm always working on art, so if you want to see the latest and greatest, here you go!

Deviant Art
Instagram
Twitter

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bashful Lover

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
░░░░░░░░░🌸🍩🍪🍪🍩🌸░░░░░░░░░
A R T
R E C E I V E D

Art work received as payment. I want to really thank all the wonderful artists who spent time drawing for me. You're all so talented emotion_kirakira For anyone interested, I'll be linking the Deviant art (or other websites) so you too can get beautiful art!

Captain Pupi
DA
User Image

T Recksie
DA
User Image

Meoowjesty
DA
User Image

Agent_Dax
User Image

Kill you filthy