Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Werewolf

Ayame-8833
Whoo. I got it all X3
So is it possible for me to order again? >.>

sure! just be sure i get the "down payment" first. 3nodding and thank you! xd
Well, I was thinking about paying you with a letter :3 So you could just take the down payment outta that. It won't be this month's, btw, since you said you don't want that one.

But now I've gotta figure out what I want >.>

Sparkly Werewolf

Ayame-8833
Well, I was thinking about paying you with a letter :3 So you could just take the down payment outta that. It won't be this month's, btw, since you said you don't want that one.

But now I've gotta figure out what I want >.>

yeah. current months i get too many, hahaha. i'm get a bit to absorbed with supporting gaia, hehe. but i know march & july 2006 i especially want.
Well, just reserve the last two spots for me X3 Although with a letter, that's worth 10k, I could get four ink couples, and one single ink, right? >.> I used a caculator, whoo.

Anyway....I'll be back with infos.
You do yaoi, right? Not hardcore or anything XD
Man your art is so great, im suprized your slots aren't filled o_O

Sparkly Werewolf

Ayame-8833
Well, just reserve the last two spots for me X3 Although with a letter, that's worth 10k, I could get four ink couples, and one single ink, right? >.> I used a caculator, whoo.

Anyway....I'll be back with infos.
You do yaoi, right? Not hardcore or anything XD

i'm not against doing yaoi. smile i can't say how good it'll be since i have some difficulty with guys as it is much less guy couples, but i'll try my damndest.

and that sounds about right. biggrin

Sparkly Werewolf

Malgorbia
Man your art is so great, im suprized your slots aren't filled o_O

i must just not be pimpin' it enough. XD

i've got yours done, Malgorbia. as well as the two others i had due, but my mom's working on a freelance job and won't let me near her computer or the scanner right now. she said to wait a few minutes. this job is driving her crazy. razz

Sparkly Werewolf

finished!

luna cross;
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

malgorbia;

broke sparrow;

i hope they're all okay. biggrin luna cross, i know that you and your fiance' are closer in skin tone, but i went a little light with him so that it wasn't a mass of one colour. he's still a tad darker, but not as dark as he could of been. unfortunately you turned out a little darker than i'd like, but i thought they still looked okay and the contrast looked yummy.

Sparkly Werewolf

heart bump heart

i added a new special. i will not except very many but it is an exercise to work on my animal anatomy, especially dragons which i am hoping/suspecting i will get more of with gwee, though i suppose coco and kiki's are just as likely. i know 5000g is kind of steep, but it's to a) keep from too many orders, and b) because they are especially difficult for me, will take more time and their larger bodies will use more ink from my markers. excuses, excuses, i know.

Sparkly Werewolf

heart bump heart

Sparkly Werewolf

heart bump heart

Aged Elocutionist

3,600 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Sparkly Werewolf

heart bump heart

Aged Elocutionist

3,600 Points