1 2 3 4 >

╔══════════════╗
ʈɧє ʈєα φαяʈч
╚══════════════╝
The Tea Party

User Image

Main Shop Status:
| | Open | | Hiatus | | Under Construction | | Closed | |

xxxxYou are invited to the Tea Party, pick your seat at one of our tables. Will you choose to dine in our Afternoon Corner or brave the darkness at the Midnight Corner? Maybe even enjoy breakfast at the Morning Corner. The choice is yours. Round up your gold for a taste of our banquets and be entertained at our Sushi Bar. May the party begin.

xxxxNow, going out of topic, we have to lay some rules down. There isn't much, so you can read it all without going emotion_0A0 . So please, read, follow, stay. Simple as that.

yum_pie Follow ToS (Terms of Service). Always an important rule.
    yum_pie Keep from quoting anything on first page that is above the "Open" post.
    yum_pie Believe it or not, this is not first come first serve.
    yum_pie Be fair. If you don't pay us, we will delete the photo.
    yum_pie Now last rule, it's posted as a sign at our front door:
    User Image

| | Introduction | | Announcements | | Afternoon Tea | | Midnight Tea | | Morning Tea | | Prices | | Forms | | Slots | | Sushi Bar | | Customers | | In n' Out | |
╔══════════════╗
αɳɳoυɳcєɱєɳʈʂ
╚══════════════╝
Announcements

»12▫11▫11: Test Forum made.
»12▫25▫11: Shop Made.

| | Introduction | | Announcements | | Afternoon Tea | | Midnight Tea | | Morning Tea | | Prices | | Forms | | Slots | | Sushi Bar | | Customers | | In n' Out | |
╔══════════════════╗
αғʈєяɳooɳ ʈєα + + +
αғʈєяɳooɳ ʈєα + + +
╚══════════════════╝
Afternoon Tea

User Image

xxxxWelcome to the Afternoon Tea, run by iKittyRawrr, where the tables are filled with the cutest of pastries. Come on in, stuff yourself as the colors fill the paper. The table is set, the tea is ready, have a drink.

ɖo'ʂ αɳɖ ɖoɳ'ʈʂ
Do's and Don'ts

yum_cupcake The do's are simple, I do any characters that are feminine. Depending on the situation, I do animals. Yes, I can do humanized pokémon, and probably other things turned into humans. I do neat to fairly cluttered avatars.

yum_cupcake The don'ts, I don't do males, unless they are feminine...ish. Can't do musclemen....or women. Nudity is a no. Cluttered avatars are a challenge. Haven't tried Anthro's or Mecha's, so order if you dare.

ʂαɱφɭєʂ
Samples

xxxxHere are some existing examples of my art. Click on the strawberry!

Normal
yum_strawberry

Chibis
yum_strawberry yum_strawberry yum_strawberry

╔══════════════════╗
ɱιɗɳɩɢɧʈ ʈєα + + +
ɱιɗɳɩɢɧʈ ʈєα + + +
╚══════════════════╝
Midnight Tea

User Image

xxxxWelcome to the Midnight Tea, managed by Persona Style(Formerly hypercandy), where the darkness invites you. Where the shadows invite you to play a game. Now take a sip of hot tea, and let it soothe you.

ɖo'ʂ αɳɖ ɖoɳ'ʈʂ
Do's and Don'ts

yum_tea Do's
    Females
    Ocs (with reference)
    Part Anthro (Ears and tails)
    Human Vers. of things
    Simple - Semi Cluttered

yum_tea Don'ts
    Males (More of a Maybe)
    Full Anthro
    Mecha
    Muscles
    Cluttered
    Nudity

ʂαɱφɭєʂ
Samples

xxxxClick on the spoons for samples of my art.

Normal
gaia_spoons

Chibis
gaia_spoons gaia_spoons gaia_spoons

╔══════════════╗
φяɩcєʂ
╚══════════════╝
Prices

xxxxOh nuh! It looks like you have to pay! Yes, yes you do. Well, art comes with a price tag, and you might as well have some gold around. We ain't cheap but we aren't generous either. emotion_donotwant My golds!
xxxxAnyways, the list is long so I suggest you press "Ctrl" and "F" at the same time to use the find feature. It may not work since I'm a dimwit and haven't put on the things that you usually find. So, scroll on.

Single

yum_pie Normal:

Sketch
      Head : 5,000 gaia_gaiagold
      Bust : 5,500 gaia_gaiagold
      Full Body : 15,000 gaia_gaiagold

Black and White
      Head : 5,000 gaia_gaiagold
      Bust : 5,500 gaia_gaiagold
      Full Body : 10,000 gaia_gaiagold

Colored
      Head : 5,500 gaia_gaiagold
      Bust : 6,000 gaia_gaiagold
      Full Body : 10,500 gaia_gaiagold

yum_pie Chibi:

Sketch
      Head : 10,500 gaia_gaiagold

Colored
      Head : 10,000 gaia_gaiagold
      Full Body : 10,500 gaia_gaiagold

Couples

yum_pie Normal:

Sketch
      Head : 15,500 gaia_gaiagold
      Bust : 16,000 gaia_gaiagold
      Full Body : 25,000 gaia_gaiagold

Black and White
      Bust : 10,500 gaia_gaiagold

Colored
      Bust : 10,500 gaia_gaiagold
      Full Body : 15,500 gaia_gaiagold

yum_pie Chibi:

Sketch
      Head : 20,500 gaia_gaiagold
      Full Body : 25,500 gaia_gaiagold

Colored
      Head : 20,000 gaia_gaiagold
      Full Body : 25,000 gaia_gaiagold

Group 3-4*

yum_pie Normal:

Sketch
      Head : 25,500 gaia_gaiagold
      Bust : 26,000 gaia_gaiagold
      Full Body : 35,000 gaia_gaiagold

Black and White
      Head : 25,000 gaia_gaiagold
      Bust : 25,5000 gaia_gaiagold
      Full Body : 30,000 gaia_gaiagold

Colored
      Bust : 25,500 gaia_gaiagold
      Full Body : 30,500 gaia_gaiagold

yum_pie Chibi:

Sketch
        Head : 30,500 gaia_gaiagold
        Full Body : 31,000 gaia_gaiagold

Black and White
        Head : 30,000 gaia_gaiagold

Colored
        Bust : 25,500 gaia_gaiagold

This chart is for groups up to 3 or 4 people, if you wish to have more, then please add 500 gaia_gaiagold to the price.

╔══════════════╗
ғoяɱʂ
╚══════════════╝
Forms

xxxxYou've settled in your seat, why not have some tea? Go ahead and order some, the menu has been given, the waiter is ready. What will you have? We'll gladly serve it...for a price.xxxx

Basic Art Form

Owner(s) of Art : [Who will own the art?]
Artist: [Who will draw the art? iKittyRawrr or hypercady?]
Reference : [i.e picture or avatar here.]
Drawn : [Sketch/Black and White/Color]
Expression : [i.e Happy, frowning, etc. (use emoticon if needed)]
Pose : [i.e standing, sitting, waving]
Style : [i.e Normal, Chibi]
Type : [i.e Head Shot, Bust, Full Body]
Quantity : [i.e Single, Couple, Group 3, etc.]
Extra : [Got anything to tell us?]
Price : [insert price here] :gaiagold:
Tip (Optional) : [insert number here] :gaiagold:
Total: [insert total here] :gaiagold:

Coupon Available: [i.e No, I don't have a coupon/Yes, I have a coupon, it says...]

xxxxThe order is recited, this is what the form would look like after it's completed. You make no mistake now, we make no mistake later.

Owner(s) of Art : iKittyRawrr
Reference : User Image
Drawn : Color
Expression : Happy, smiling
Pose : Standing, waving
Style : Chibi
Type : Full Body
Quantity : Single
Extra : N/A
Price : 10,500 gaia_gaiagold
Tip (Optional) : 1,000 gaia_gaiagold
Total: 11,500 gaia_gaiagold

Coupon Available: No, I don't have a coupon.

xxxxNow, before you think you're finished, here's the deal: paying. Okay, so last few posts seemed like we were greedy, I'm not saying we aren't, but really. We aren't going to wait for months for you to send us a trade. No, so, here's how you pay.

User Image

Step 1
    Send your offer with the amount of gold you're suppose to pay. Same way with bribe. If you are doing art trade, send PM as you trade.

Step 2
    We send you our offer with the PM of the picture. It's only a sample so you don't go off and steal it.

Step 3
    If you like the sample, then you accept the trade. If you cancel, then tell us why.

Step 4
    We accept our part of the trade and send you the actual picture. Then off you go, completed.

╔══════════════╗
ʂɭoʈʂ
╚══════════════╝
Slots

xxxxLooks like you ordered, well, if you did, you're on here. Congratulations for making it. So, when you're username's here, that means you did everything right! Good job. Now all you have to do is sit back, and wait.

Progress Chart
⊗ : Canceled
⊖ : Suspended
: No Progress
◔ : 25% finished
◑ : 50% finished
◕ : 75%
: Completed

Afternoon Tea's Slots

yum_cupcake ElvinComposer Page 4 - ◕
    yum_cupcake Woahh Sailor Page 4 - ◕
    yum_cupcake
    yum_cupcake

Midnight Tea's Slots

yum_tea ElvinComposer Page 4 - ●
    yum_tea Woahh Sailor Page 4 - ◑
    yum_tea
    yum_tea

Morning Tea's Slots

yum_donut
    yum_donut
    yum_donut
    yum_donut

yum_tuna yum_tamago yum_shrimp yum_salmon yum_tuna yum_tamago yum_shrimp yum_salmon
ʂυʂɧɩ βαя
yum_tuna yum_tamago yum_shrimp yum_salmon yum_tuna yum_tamago yum_shrimp yum_salmon
Sushi Bar

xxxxThe Sushi Bar is open! Step right up and try a game! Maybe you'll win, maybe you'll loose, try your luck and take the risk!

╔══════════════╗
cυʂтoɱєяʂ
╚══════════════╝
Customers

coco449 yum_cupcake yum_tea i-heart-dr-pepper-11 yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_tea yum_tea lilf4fingers yum_cupcake yum_tea lilsis1214 yum_tea Unforgiven Innocence yum_cupcake Ohh_Buddie-x yum_cupcake

User Image
In n' Out

yum_burger In yum_burger

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/the-tea-party-joint-art-shop/t.76786837/][img]http://i984.photobucket.com/albums/ae323/iKitty12/TeaPartyBanner1.png[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/the-tea-party-joint-art-shop/t.76786837/][img]http://i327.photobucket.com/albums/k446/hyperwish/TheTeaPartyBanner.png[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/the-tea-party-joint-art-shop/t.76786837/][img]http://i327.photobucket.com/albums/k446/hyperwish/TheTeaPartyBanner2-1.png[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/the-tea-party-joint-art-shop/t.76786837/][img]http://i327.photobucket.com/albums/k446/hyperwish/TheTeaPartyBanner3-1.png[/img][/url]

yum_burger Out yum_burger

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff